Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    fatfish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by basim07 View Post
    So cooking meat is pointless? Protein is denatured there...

Cooking eggs is pointless....?
    Err yes, the protein denatures in some ways, but it doesn't affect how your body digests and assimilates it.

Ok, proteins are made up of amino acids, which join together in a line. This long chain of amino acids then form a shape (which is usually functional), according to the chemical properties of each amino acid. So this shape gives, for example, the gooey nature of raw eggs. Once heat is applied, the SHAPE loses stability and forms something else (your cooked egg) but the amino acids in the chain may still be highly preserved. Even if the chain is broken, you still get chains of amino acids, which would still have to be broken down by our digestive systems into INDIVIDUAL amino acids for use.

geddittttt?

ellingham_UK is not very helpful. (-500) ellingham_UK is not very helpful. (-500) ellingham_UK is not very helpful. (-500) ellingham_UK is not very helpful. (-500) ellingham_UK is not very helpful. (-500) ellingham_UK is not very helpful. (-500) ellingham_UK is not very helpful. (-500) ellingham_UK is not very helpful. (-500) ellingham_UK is not very helpful. (-500) ellingham_UK is not very helpful. (-500) ellingham_UK is not very helpful. (-500)
    blatant waste of whey, i made protein flapjacks yesterday and that is a much better use of whey and it looks a damn sight better than the sh!t you're eating

Digging my way back from a mod neg because forge3 has sand in his vagina

-338782 deep

~~~ Brothers of Iron ~~~

I eated all ze celtechz Johnchallis's Avatar
    Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BSBrown View Post
    Everyone bitching in this thread, quit drinking your haterade. Thumbs up to anyone who wants to beast out a protien pancake even if its crazy huge. Quit hating, you negative ****ers are about to make me toss my cookies.
    Theyre hating because its a stupid idea

and besides, even if its split up throughout the day,

its essentially drinking 4 shakes throughout the day with 50g protein from each one...

Think ronnie gets big with these stupid 'pancake' recipes???

No
    I havnt updated my lifting stats for a very long time.

YOU BROS MAD I AINT BRAGGIN BOUT MY LIFTS?

boogiepop is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) boogiepop is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) boogiepop is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) boogiepop is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) boogiepop is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) boogiepop is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) boogiepop is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) boogiepop is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) boogiepop is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) boogiepop is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) boogiepop is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Thread lacks recipe.

zeeko213 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Slavich View Post

the 200gram protein pancake
    hahaha im gonna puke

Watchout your comment bro EEytonJones's Avatar
    EEytonJones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EEytonJones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EEytonJones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EEytonJones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EEytonJones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EEytonJones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EEytonJones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EEytonJones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EEytonJones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EEytonJones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EEytonJones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    looks like a cumlette (aware?)

brodyp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brodyp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    doesn't heat de-nature protein?
    bench - 240
    squat - 265
    deadlift - 340
    total - 845

syntaxle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Heat only denatures it a little bit. You think your roast chicken or fried eggs is full of useless protein? Yeah, not quite so much as you would get if you eat them raw, but it's not like it's a waste of protein.

Brogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by phoodoo View Post
    Have you ever heard of "protein denaturing"...Basically means that when protein are exposed to the certain amount of heat they denature, break down, loose their shape and function...So by baking it you lost some of the protein, don't know how much, not too much I guess...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denaturation_(biochemistry)
    bet its ur first semester in college and you felt so damn smart writing this

CJ_Guns will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJ_Guns will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJ_Guns will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJ_Guns will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJ_Guns will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJ_Guns will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJ_Guns will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJ_Guns will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJ_Guns will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJ_Guns will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJ_Guns will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't think it looks nasty, looks good bro.

Repped for epic bulking pancake.

the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000)
    Have you ever heard of "protein denaturing"...Basically means that when protein are exposed to the certain amount of heat they denature, break down, loose their shape and function...So by baking it you lost some of the protein, don't know how much, not too much I guess...

Thing is, if the protein does denature at the temperature he cooks it at, all the protein would be denatured. Sorta like a boiling point. If it's cooked evenly, it's gonna all denature at some point. But, I can't see the protein denaturing at that temperature, I feel like it'd be higher.
    @24HrTrainerNOLA
    -Jammin

jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jazi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Adrenolin View Post
    I could afford to do that. For over a year easy.

200lbs of Bulk Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate....3000 servings...yep I can definitely afford that, I could have two of those pancakes a day every day for about a year!

You Mad!?
    Yeah >

thebear217 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thebear217 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thebear217 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thebear217 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thebear217 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thebear217 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thebear217 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thebear217 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thebear217 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thebear217 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thebear217 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

It doesnt matter if protein is denatured, we eat it so we can denature it and digest it to get the amino acids. Denaturation is potentially a good thing but definitly not a bad thing.
    Disregard abs, acquire mass.

Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jason92 View Post
    hey guys look what i made

lololo lol ol olo lolololololo lol

Thank you.
    "The brain does much more than just recollect. It inter-compares, it synthesizes, it analyzes -- it generates abstractions.

The simplest thought like the concept of the number one, has an elaborate logical underpinning. The brain has its own language for testing the structure and consistency of the world." - Carl Sagan

Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Dave_09 View Post
    i have a hard time fitting in nething more than 2000 calories a day lol. idk how u guys have the time to eat 4300 cals
    im a busy mother****er too. i work 3 jobs and have college 4 days a week. you have to set a schedule for your workouts and diets.