Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Wot?

serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    He sounds like an utter a$shole. You dont need people like that in your life. There are better ones out there that arent so shallow and insensitive. I am kinda addicted to people who criticize me, its like they tell me what I allready think, and I am wondering if this is why you let him back in? Its not healthy for a relationship and will do you no good.

I too hope you continue forward. I am supporting you in that.

Not week 6 yet...haha. I hope you feel more on it this next work out.
    "Choice is ours whether
    we become victim or victor!!"

"You know, when you get old, in life, things get taken from you. I mean, that's... that's... that's a part of life. But, you only learn that when you start losin' stuff. You find out life's this game of inches...."

Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm not, I promise. Today is going to be a good day and has already started really good. My sister is here hanging out, the weather is amazing, I have a workout planned for today and will likely go to the carnival.

Did I mention how amazing the weather is?

He came over because we went out to dinner Wednesday and he seemed to have some sense. He proved otherwise yesterday. I'm over it today. I am going to not answer his calls and texts anymore. He's not worth my time and I don't want to be frustrated because of something like that when I do have control over who I keep in my life.

One good thing that came out of the night: no emotional eating, no purging, I processed it and let my emotions do their thing and went to bed with a settled feeling. Progress.

Serine, I never thought of that. Maybe that is why I keep him around...to prove that I am what I think I am and am not and such. Interesting...
    Currently fluctuating in beautiful pulses

zigzag71 is just really nice. (+1000) zigzag71 is just really nice. (+1000) zigzag71 is just really nice. (+1000) zigzag71 is just really nice. (+1000) zigzag71 is just really nice. (+1000) zigzag71 is just really nice. (+1000) zigzag71 is just really nice. (+1000) zigzag71 is just really nice. (+1000) zigzag71 is just really nice. (+1000) zigzag71 is just really nice. (+1000) zigzag71 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't know what the deal is with the ex person, but it does sound like you took a very healthy approach to how you processed the stuff from yesterday. Keep focus on today. The amazing weather, the time with your family, and the fact that you're getting stronger every day and doing really really well.

serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I am glad you are in such high spirits. Good.

It took Emma telling me thats what it was before I realized why I hung out with certain types of people. It was rather enlightening for me. Just thought maybe you could relate. Interesting indeed.

Have a great day.

Ps. EO ??
    "Choice is ours whether

"You know, when you get old, in life, things get taken from you. I mean, that's... that's... that's a part of life. But, you only learn that when you start losin' stuff. You find out life's this game of inches...."

Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by WannaBeModel View Post
    One good thing that came out of the night: no emotional eating, no purging, I processed it and let my emotions do their thing and went to bed with a settled feeling. Progress.
    once you start to turn 'negative' experiences into an opportunity to learn, it changes your whole perspective on life.

thus, there is no 'negativity' - there is chance.
    "The human race is still largely a group of monkeys with slightly better grooming habits. Give them a microscope and and they'll examine their own ****, give them a telescope and they'll go looking for tits."

Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Is it time for another hood run?

How are we holding through the weekend?
    Right now it doesn't matter what the results will be.
    Whats more important is that you test the waters. You share the story.. you add a different aspect to your recovery..

Leap and the net will appear..

zigzag71 is just really nice. (+1000) zigzag71 is just really nice. (+1000) zigzag71 is just really nice. (+1000) zigzag71 is just really nice. (+1000) zigzag71 is just really nice. (+1000) zigzag71 is just really nice. (+1000) zigzag71 is just really nice. (+1000) zigzag71 is just really nice. (+1000) zigzag71 is just really nice. (+1000) zigzag71 is just really nice. (+1000) zigzag71 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hi there, and happy Sunday.
    Whatcha got going on?
    Hope you're having a most excellent weekend

StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How is the weekend going Kris???

Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by serinebean View Post
    Ps. EO ??
    Megin is has this ridiculous thought that she is the good twin and I am the evil twin. She calls me EO so that she can somehow convince herself and everyone else that she is good and I am evil...

I AM THE GOOD ONE!

Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
    thus, there is no 'negativity' - there is chance.
    Very interesting. Good way to think about it.

Originally Posted by Megin View Post
    Is it time for another hood run?
    Yes, ma'am. Today...in about half an hour.

Originally Posted by zigzag71 View Post
    Whatcha got going on?
    Originally Posted by StlBarbie View Post
    How is the weekend going Kris???
    Oh my...

So, my sister was expecting a baby. She would have been 40 weeks on Tuesday. Her original due date was March 13th. Anyhow, her boyfriend works nights and she stays with me on the weekend...just in case. Everything seems fine. I take some benedryl and we call it a night. Well, I call it a night...that lazy scamp slept the entire day! I doze off and at 10:30 she comes in and says, "I'm having regular contractions." So, we call the Dr and they tell us to come in to check her out. I was thinking...piece of cake, no way is she having this baby tonight. She's only 2 cm dilated.

Well, she didn't have it that night. But she did go into labor and she did have the baby ~10 AM the next morning.

So, I've been either at the hospital or running around for my sister and her boyfriend and my mom. My fuel level is on E, but that will have to do. Even caffeine isn't helping.

I have otherwise held up fine. Obviously, my food yesterday was very random as I was at the hospital for 24 hours straight and did not plan on that. No binging, no purging. I did reintroduce wheat and I now see why I should not eat it. I'm cutting it out again...the tummy troubles are not worth it.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Alright, run done. Of course, I'll post tomorrow about how it went along with nutrition but I have noticed a pattern. Today, I was exhausted. I had not slept much and had not eaten much today, but my run was awesome. I pushed it hard, made it far, felt spent at the end but it was great. Go back to Thursday...my run sucked. Same thing the week before. I am too beat down to run well at the end of the week.

I only have one more week of this workout left, but I will definitely be figuring in a way to have an additional rest day on my next workout schedule.

Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ah you're an aunt (again).

better have your sis breed like a rabbit instead of yourself, no? wanna have kiddies yourself one day?
    "The human race is still largely a group of monkeys with slightly better grooming habits. Give them a microscope and and they'll examine their own ****, give them a telescope and they'll go looking for tits."

I AM THE GOOD ONE! .
    Thats exactly what an evil twin would say

Alright, run done. Of course, I'll post tomorrow about how it went along with nutrition but I have noticed a pattern. Today, I was exhausted. I had not slept much and had not eaten much today, but my run was awesome. I pushed it hard, made it far, felt spent at the end but it was great. Go back to Thursday...my run sucked. Same thing the week before. I am too beat down to run well at the end of the week.
    I only have one more week of this workout left, but I will definitely be figuring in a way to have an additional rest day on my next workout schedule.
    Ok. I missed that pattern?
    Glad your run was great.
    "Choice is ours whether

Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ha!
    Double Ha!
    Thanks for the back up, Beans!

Congrats Aunt Kris - one more to spoil rottenly fun! Fantastic!!
    How is your sister holding up?
    Probably as tired as you, I'd imagine
    Whats more important is that you test the waters. You share the story.. you add a different aspect to your recovery..

StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    CONGRATS Aunt Kris!!!

Sounds like a long labor ..
    How much did the baby weigh?

I look forward to hearing your observations on the wos!

you preparing a BBQ?

better have your sis breed like a rabbit instead of yourself, no? wanna have kiddies yourself one day?
    This is only her first, so not quite the 'breed like a rabbit' you mention. The other niece is my brother's chiild.

I think I want kiddies one day, gotta find a donor first.

You know, I am starting to think you are on the Evil Team with Megin!

Thanks to you, bought some papaya!

How is your sister holding up?
    She is great...finally got some sleep last night. She is smitten. My mom told my sister that she's going to kiss the skin off her because my sister is so in love and constantly kissing her.

She was 7 lbs 7 oz. Keep in mind, my sister is 5'3'' and only weighed 115 before getting preggers.

Workout

Couch25K - Week 6, Day 1

Workout Notes
    Fantastic workout. It felt awesome. I was beat before it, but managed to push hard and do well. YAY! One last week of the current lifting workout and an extra rest day will be on tap.

Nutrition

Preworkout: soymilk, berries, kale chips
    Postworkout: salad, dressing, kale chips, fruit
    Meal 3: green beans, olive oil, orange tempeh, roasted potatoes, almonds, grapefruit

Nutrition Notes
    Not much food. Ah well. Still, something good learned here. In the past, I'd gorge if I was tired. Not this time. More progress. And, at this point, accidentally not eating enough is better than binging.

Mood
    Elated. I love the new little one. She and her mommy and daddy are staying at my house this week...soooo excited.

Workout

Since I never discuss my warmup, I'll do it here because I am seeing some vast improvements in it

Warmup

walk to jog - 7 minutes
    2 x 1 minute jump rope
    2 x 10 DB Squat Thrusts - 60 lbs total

A1 Front Squat - 85 lbs
    A2 Straight Arm Pressdown - 100 lbs

B1 Decline DB Bench - 90 lbs total
    B2 Seated Calf Raise - +115 lbs

C1 Weighter Hyperextension - 45 lbs
    C2 Side Bend - 35 lbs

10 minutes random incline walking

Workout Notes
    This was good! It felt quite intense for some reason. I think I was really pushing it out because this is the last workout like that for this cycle

Nutrition

Meal 1: steel cut oats, soymilk, molasses, raisins, walnuts
    Preworkout: roasted potatoes, orange tempeh, green beans, grapefruit
    Postworkout: maple tempeh, mashed potatoes, green beans, papaya, almonds

Nutrition Notes
    I think we are at day 22 or something like that...

Mood
    Good, but antsy for some reason.

Good, but antsy for some reason.
    A few ants in the pants are ok every once and a while
    Recognize this then keep moving past it

So proud of you K

Wow - I miss a few days and I miss a LOT.
    New little addition to the family, excellent workouts, moods that are described as "elated"... I love it.

And I like the addition of the warmup to the posts. That would warm me up just fine. Nice job!

OMG WOMAN ~~~~
    when I read DB SQUAT THRUSTS were a warmup ...
    I realized you are much more sic than I suspected ...

EXCELLENT JOB KRIS!!!!!!!

Strong workout there Kris!

I get jittery too.....but I think Id rather have that than be lethargic Does that work? lol.

Have a great night lady!
    "Choice is ours whether

A few ants in the pants are ok every once and a while
    Until they start biting!

Originally Posted by zigzag71 View Post
    Wow - I miss a few days and I miss a LOT.
    Not really a lot. My life is pretty boring. It's everybody else's life who is in my life that is so much fun.

I realized you are much more sic than I suspected ...
    I hate them, but I love them...gets the blood pumping!

Does that work?
    Heck yes it does! I'm the same way.

Workout

Couch25K - Week 6, Day 2

Workout Notes
    This was a good one, but wet. I got rained on. I'm too much of a diva for that running in the rain business.

Nutrition

Meal 1: rolled oats, soymilk, pecans, raisins, molasses, banana
    Preworkout: fruit, lentil soup, pistachios
    Postworkout: steamed veggies and rice, watermelon, peanut butter cookie larabar drool...
    Meal 4: papaya, apple, peanut butter, molasses, almonds

Nutrition Notes
    It's just okay. Not really great, but not bad by any stretch of the imagination. I don't know what I wanted to be different...I guess the food at the end of the night. This was in part to having to work really late. I'm usually asleep during the time that I ate meal 4. But uh...day 20-something or another is feeling damn good.

Mood
    Good. I'm reading a new book and am completely into it, so it feels like an escape. I weighed myself Monday. I was a little shocked at the number, in a good way. I won't start weighing obsessively, though...it was just for a point of reference. I made it past a point that I, after a few years of I don't know what, thought I'd never see again.

I won't lie...it sort of started making me think about a goal weight. But for what? It's appealing. I feel like it would be important enough to have a conversation about. Not really, but I am still wanting to do it and realizing how ridiculous it is at the same time. I had already made a plan on how to do it, how long it would take, how to progress. I'm not going to do it. I see the slippery slope and I just need to stick to my guns and not get on it and start backsliding.

Not gonna do it.

Papaya...I am out

As for the goal weight. I hear ya. What for is right. What if you get there and want to be lower....lower?? Its a numbers thing. I am glad the scale was in your favor. Kinda enforces that you are OK in what you have been doing in terms of diet and training.

I am very very proud of you, its not easy by any stretch.

LOL@ too much of a diva!!! It would ruin a good hair day I dont like to rain run as it blinds me. I like to see where I am going kthanksbye.
    "Choice is ours whether

I weighed myself Monday. I was a little shocked at the number, in a good way. I won't start weighing obsessively, though...it was just for a point of reference. I made it past a point that I, after a few years of I don't know what, thought I'd never see again.

I won't lie...it sort of started making me think about a goal weight. But for what? It's appealing. I feel like it would be important enough to have a conversation about. Not really, but I am still wanting to do it and realizing how ridiculous it is at the same time. I had already made a plan on how to do it, how long it would take, how to progress. I'm not going to do it. I see the slippery slope and I just need to stick to my guns and not get on it and start backsliding.

Not gonna do it.
    the problem with setting 'goals' is that once you're there, you need another one or your life has no meaning.

hence, pick a different path . . . except paths are bound to lead somewhere. so they're a big no-no.

heck, we can't even jump of a cliff cuz it leads to non-life. hum. no idea where i'm going with this.

perhaps fluctuate in beautiful pulses forever and ever?

Not gonna do it.

Hope you're having a great morning!

I just don't see goal weights going anywhere good for most people, it gives the scale too much power!
    Healthy and happy with how you look is priceless ...

It would ruin a good hair day. I dont like to rain run as it blinds me.
    Ah yes, this too! I hate the not being able to see. It's all blinkblinkblinkblink and just annoying. Ha!

And the hair? I went from pretty-good-hair day to looking like a drowned rat.

perhaps fluctuate in beautiful pulses forever and ever?
    This is something I can handle. Me and my big ego would do just fine at it.

I just don't see goal weights going anywhere good for most people, it gives the scale too much power!
    I really, really like this.

Workout

A1 Back Lunge - 50 lbs
    A2 BB Shoulder Press - 30 lbs

B1 Tricep Pressdown - #3 plate
    B2 Upright Row - EZ Bar

C1 DB Curl - 20 lbs total I am going to kill whoever is taking the damn 15s!
    C2 Side Lat Raise - 10 lbs total

Workout Notes
    I swear on my life that I hate this workout. It kills me, but this was the last time I have to do it. So -->

Nutrition

Preworkout: soymilk, banana, raspberries, almonds
    Postworkout: tempeh, rapini, brussel sprouts, nooch, EB, broccoli, polenta
    Meal 3: luna bar
    Meal 4: orange glazed tempeh, brocolli, pineapple, papaya, peanut butter, molasses

Nutrition Notes
    Good. Still settling in to this and telling myself it's going well(because it is). I think part of my issue with running at the end of the week also has to do with lack of food, but I'm not really ready to eat more yet.

Mood
    Fantastic. Worked from home, went to therapy, hung out with the baby and my sister, went to the carnival with some kiddies. Kids are amazingly carefree and seem to really enjoy life. It made me happy.

I went to therapy yesterday was well. It was good. I have a new challenge relating to BDD that I will have to undertake soon. I'll have to find someone to go with me, but that is proving to be a bit of a challenge. Hum. I'll figure it out. Until then, I'll just avoid.

I went to therapy yesterday was well. It was good. I have a new challenge relating to BDD that I will have to undertake soon. I'll have to find someone to go with me, but that is proving to be a bit of a challenge. Hum. I'll figure it out. Until then, I'll just avoid.
    hm. maybe the image in the mirror? then you can move onto schizophrenia

Workout Notes
    I swear on my life that I hate this workout. It kills me, but this was the last time I have to do it. So -->
    Oh hush .. you know you love it!

[proud of you Kris]

Happy to see another great day and fantastic mood. And a great workout despite the fact that someone is hogging the 15s! I think what you wrote about kids being happy little goofballs (I'm paraphrasing) is great. That made me smile too.