Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Wot?

Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by IronMaiden1522 View Post
    I saw Alicia Silverstone on Oprah the other day bragging about vegan poop and how amazing it is
    It is! Amazingly gross! I disgust myself with the multiple trips to the bathroom and the volume.

Originally Posted by zigzag71 View Post
    They are hell at the time, but it always feels good when you're done with them.
    Yes! I hate to do it during them, but they do feel great afterwards.

Workout

A1 Reverse Lunge - 50 lbs
    A2 BB Shoulder Press - 30 lbs

B1 Tricep Pressdown - #2 plate
    B2 Upright Row - EZ Bar

C1 DB Curl - 30 lbs total
    C2 Side Raise - 10 lbs total

Workout Notes
    Good workout! It was harder today for some reason, but it felt good.

Nutrition

Meal 1: peach pecan pancake, EB, maple syrup, green smoothie(banana, kale, peaches, mango)
    Preworkout: pinto beans, quinoa cornbread, green beans, grapefruit, almonds
    Postworkout: spelt penne, "cream" sauce, brussel sprouts, EB, nooch, banana

Nutrition Notes
    Good again! WHOOT! Not a terrible lot of food, but I wasn't hungry and felt good on this amount. I got a late start on the food day, which is why there is so little. Deep breath for day 4...
    Currently fluctuating in beautiful pulses

valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hmm I still need to make that quinoa cornbread.

How goes the C25K?
    "The supreme irony of life is that no one gets out of it alive." -Robert Heinlein

"I don't care if it ruins my career; I'd rather be smart than a movie star" - Natalie Portman

Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good workout! It was harder today for some reason, but it felt good.
    LOL! Thats because you did this --->
    Workout

A1 Reverse Lunge - 50 lbs
    A2 BB Shoulder Press - 30 lbs

B2 Upright Row - EZ Bar

C2 Side Raise - 10 lbs total
    Right now it doesn't matter what the results will be.
    Whats more important is that you test the waters. You share the story.. you add a different aspect to your recovery..

Leap and the net will appear..

Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Workout

Couch25K - Week 3, Day 2
    Yoga

Workout Notes
    Yoga last 10 minutes. I tried to do it post workout and...uh uh.

Nutrition

Meal 1: oats, raisins, almonds, soy milk, molasses, green smoothie(usual suspects)
    Preworkout: spelt penne, "cream" sauce, brussels, almonds, grapefruit, grapes
    Postworkout: banana, bread
    Meal 4: bread, avocado, artichoke hearts, lettuce, cucumber, daiya
    Meal 5: soymilk, maple syrup, bread

Nutrition Notes
    Pretty good...could have eaten more veggies.

Mood
    Not good, really. Last week's frustration is still around, bugging and begging. I didn't want meal, cried not to eat it...ate half. IBS is in FULL effect. Hoping sleep will help with some of these things, though I got none this day.

Workout

A1 Pause squat
    B1 Pushups
    C1 BB Row
    D1 v-ups

C25K Week 3, Day 3

Workout Notes
    Pretty good! C25K portion was awesome. I just find this particular explosive strength day pretty boring.

Nutrition

Meal 1: oats, raisins, pecans, soymilk, molasses
    Preworkout: whole grain toast, bean balls, sauce, almonds, banana
    Postworkout: bread, avocado, artichoke, daiya
    Meal 4: lettuce, cucumber, olives, bell pepper, red onion, dressing, pita, fruits

Nutrition Notes
    Cravings were strong today, but I was fine and did not give in. Food was less than perfect, but there was no binging. YAY day 5

Mood
    Cranky. I didn't sleep enough. Today(Saturday) should be much better. IBS was tripping yesterday. I notice that it does that after eating very specific things. I will start eliminating those things starting Monday.

Off to get a haircut!

Updates...

Saturday was an off day and an unofficial treat day. I ate cookie. BOO!

Sunday:

Workout

Couch25K - week 4, day 1

Workout Notes
    This was good! The weather was nice, though a bit windy. It felt nice to run outside.

Nutrition

Meal 1: cookies yea...
    Preworkout: beans, rice, cabbage, pineapple, cantelope
    Postworkout: green smoothie(kale, banana, peaches, mango, pineapple), salad(a lot of stuff)
    Meal 4: bread, almond butter, EB, grapes

Nutrition Notes
    The cookies were no big deal. They were small, whole grain, homemade, and no refined sugar...and I only ate 2. Otherwise, food was good.

Mood
    Good! I am definitely affected by the weather. We had gorgeous weather yesterday. I did my run outside and played outside with my nieces. It was also an extremely productive day. I felt really, really good.

Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by WannaBeModel View Post

Mood
    Good! I am definitely affected by the weather. We had gorgeous weather yesterday. I did my run outside and played outside with my nieces. It was also an extremely productive day. I felt really, really good.
    The sun is coming .. its coming soon
    You got to see your nieces!

EO - I am so (so) very proud of you for the sensible goal you have laid out for yourself. Very mature .. and very attainable.
    When is the 5K again?
    Whats more important is that you test the waters. You share the story.. you add a different aspect to your recovery..

zigzag71 is just really nice. (+1000) zigzag71 is just really nice. (+1000) zigzag71 is just really nice. (+1000) zigzag71 is just really nice. (+1000) zigzag71 is just really nice. (+1000) zigzag71 is just really nice. (+1000) zigzag71 is just really nice. (+1000) zigzag71 is just really nice. (+1000) zigzag71 is just really nice. (+1000) zigzag71 is just really nice. (+1000) zigzag71 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thumbs-up to feeling really, really good.

You're absolutely correct: two small cookies = no biggie.
    Mind sharing the vegan cookie recipe? If it's already in the recipe thread or something, let me know and I'll search it.

serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How do you get your B12 and iron? <---just curious.
    "Choice is ours whether
    we become victim or victor!!"

"You know, when you get old, in life, things get taken from you. I mean, that's... that's... that's a part of life. But, you only learn that when you start losin' stuff. You find out life's this game of inches...."

StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Updates...

Mood
    I know the weather has a huge impact on my mood ...
    as soon as the days begin getting longer and the weather warms ..
    I am regenerated .... I hate the dark, coldness that is winter ....

WHAT's ON THE AGENDA TODAY BEASTESS???

Originally Posted by Megin View Post
    When is the 5K again?
    April 10th. There is an ever-increasing gang of us going now! +1 yesterday and I'm seeing who else I can get to join. Can't wait!

Still waiting on niece #3. She is stubborn!

Mind sharing the vegan cookie recipe?
    They are oatmeal raisin cookies...

1/2 cup oil I use coconut
    1/3 cup brown rice syrup
    3/4 cup sucanat
    1 tsp vanilla

Mix this together well and add:

2 1/2 cups flour I use spelt
    3/4 tsp baking soda
    1/2 tsp baking powder
    2 tsp cinnamon
    1/2 tsp nutmeg
    1/2 tsp allspice
    1/2 tsp salt

Mix until just combined and add:

2 cups oats
    1 1/2 cups raisins

Mix well and drop onto sheets. Bake at 350 until barely golden brown and allow to cool on sheet. Ta da!

Originally Posted by serinebean View Post
    How do you get your B12 and iron?
    Nutritional yeast, green veggies, soymilk, nuts and seeds, molasses, etc...

Originally Posted by StlBarbie View Post
    WHAT's ON THE AGENDA TODAY BEASTESS???
    Work! And hill sprints and my Couch25K workout. I'm excited!

Workout

A1 Front Squat - 80 lbs
    A2 Lat Pulldown - 110 lbs

B1 Calf Raise - +90 lbs
    B2 Back Extension - 45 lbs

C1 Decline Press - 40 lb DBs
    C2 Side Bend - 35 lbs

10 minutes random incline walking

Workout Notes
    Good! Sweaty! It felt great increasing in several places. I managed 45s on the decine, but since I workout alone I did not want to risk dropping those things on my cheechas.

Nutrition

Meal 1: steel cut oats, soymilk, raisins, molasses
    Meal 2: black eyed peas, rice, coconut milk, green beans, olive oil, grapefruit
    Preworkout: decaf soy latte, Kind bar
    Postworkout: wild rice, chickpeas, roasted butternut squash and red onion, dressing(stuff), brocco salad, dressing, grapes
    Meal 5: grapes, almonds

Nutrition Notes
    Good again! I tracked my calories after meal 2 and was shocked at how low they were, so I added the preworkout snack. I did it just to see what they looked like, but I won't be doing that again. I just need to eat well and screw the rest.

Mood
    Good! We had icky weather, but that's alright. I had a good day at work, great workout, hung out with Pootie, had a great meal. Good stuff. My aggrevators were in full effect, but I just ignored them. Sometimes I think the other sex is another species.

My aggrevators were in full effect, but I just ignored them. Sometimes I think the other sex is another species.
    They are

She-Hulk in the making IronMaiden1522's Avatar
    IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Curious, what are the foods that aggravate your IBS?
    Meals sound delicous Kris! You really eat a nice variety of food.
    WO's looking strong!

zigzag71 is just really nice. (+1000) zigzag71 is just really nice. (+1000) zigzag71 is just really nice. (+1000) zigzag71 is just really nice. (+1000) zigzag71 is just really nice. (+1000) zigzag71 is just really nice. (+1000) zigzag71 is just really nice. (+1000) zigzag71 is just really nice. (+1000) zigzag71 is just really nice. (+1000) zigzag71 is just really nice. (+1000) zigzag71 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks for the recipe. Looks delicious, and pretty low risk of burning the house down or other similar disaster, which is key..
    I think I'll try to substitute something else for the raisins. I mean, come on, fruit in a cookie? Who does that??

NICE job on the workout, and get those hill sprints done today!

serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    They are

I second this.
    "Choice is ours whether

"You know, when you get old, in life, things get taken from you. I mean, that's... that's... that's a part of life. But, you only learn that when you start losin' stuff. You find out life's this game of inches...."

Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sometimes I think the other sex is another species.
    . . . with interesting attributes.
    "The human race is still largely a group of monkeys with slightly better grooming habits. Give them a microscope and and they'll examine their own ****, give them a telescope and they'll go looking for tits."

StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I second this.
    make it three ...

WOW .. April 10th is right around the corner ...
    you will have a great time, most especially doing it with others!!!

How were the sprints?

They are
    I second this.
    Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
    . . . with interesting attributes.
    Yes and YES. Interesting attributes are my downfall.

Originally Posted by IronMaiden1522 View Post
    Curious, what are the foods that aggravate your IBS?
    I don't know. I'm trying to figure that out right now! I am trying wheat for 2 weeks and if there is no change, then I'll try something else.

I mean, come on, fruit in a cookie? Who does that?
    Me! But minusing some of the spices and adding chocolate chips and walnuts would be awesome, too!

Originally Posted by StlBarbie View Post
    How were the sprints?
    Killer! But as much as I hate to say it, I know part of my goal is to be leaner...so that will help.

Workout
    Hill sprints + Couch25K Week 4, Day 2

Workout Notes
    Hill sprints were killer for some reason. I made it through, though. I'm going to have to move them to another day soon...the C25K workout intensities are increasing and I need to check whether or not I will be able to handle doing sprints before the scheduled run.

Nutrition

Meal 1: green smoothie(kale, banana, peaches, pineapple, mango), almonds, small bit of rice/butternut squash salad
    Preworkout: asparagus stirfry, quinoa, soymilk, kind bar
    Postworkout: Larabar, rice, steamed veggies
    Meal 4: steamed veggies, Larabar

Nutrition Notes
    Not much food...my hunger is nonexistant. I barely ate the asparagus and quinoa, which is why I had the soymilk and kind bar. I did eat all of my postworkout and meal 4.

Mood
    GOOD. The weather was amazing. I ended up having to trek through half of downtown to do something for work and really enjoyed the weather. I ate pretty well, had a great workout, hung out with my family. I don't know if it's spring on the horizen or letting go of my frustrations or something subconcious or all of the above, but I feel like something has clicked and I just feel right. I like it!

I am getting some interesting comments on my body changes. A friend at work said that I was 'withering away' and my sister's boyfriend told me that if I kept it up that I'd need a whole new wardrobe(I need half of a new one now ) Although these comments feel good, I am careful to not let myself get too wrapped up in them because that could lead to issues.

Unfortunately, I don't see my body the way they do. When I look at myself, I see the same person that I saw 2 years ago. I realize that it's a game that my head is playing, though. I can't fit my clothes...they are too big, they sag and bunch, they fall off my shoulders. I know this, but my black and white attitude and search for perfection clouds all of this. This morning was the first morning that I thought I saw something different.

Today is weights and a little walking postworkout. And I get to hang with Pootie!

Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    a great read it is, too.
    but if everyone read the stickies, we wouldn't have much of a forum here anymore.

i'm happy to whatev that your mood is GOOD, my dear
    "The human race is still largely a group of monkeys with slightly better grooming habits. Give them a microscope and and they'll examine their own ****, give them a telescope and they'll go looking for tits."

Workout Notes
    Hill sprints were killer for some reason.
    hehe. I think I know the reason.. it's because they're hill sprints.

Keep up the good work. Don't let your head play games with you.
    And.. have a good night!

Hill sprints should never be easy I have only done them a few times in my life, and vowed never again! lol. *barf*

The mind is a tricky thing...I hope you can come to peace with your image. I know we all struggle.

You are doing what counts, you eat good food and you are exercising consistently. At least you know your body is healthy. Right?
    "Choice is ours whether

Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
    but if everyone read the stickies, we wouldn't have much of a forum here anymore.
    But some of the ridiculous questions that are asked over and over and over again would disappear, which would be awesome for the smart people who taket he time to respond to them.

I think I know the reason.. it's because they're hill sprints.
    GAH! I wasn't looking forward to them in the first place and this reminded me why.

At least you know your body is healthy. Right?
    I suppose! That's all that really, really matters at this point.

Workout

A1 Backward Lunge - 50 lbs
    A2 BB Shoulder Press - 30 lbs, 20 lbs

B2 Upright Row - EZ bar

C2 Lat Raise - 10 lbs total

Workout Notes
    I hate this workout. It's hard! Such wimpy weights, so freaking hard.

Nutrition

Meal 1: steel cut oats, soy milk, raisins, molasses, cinnamon, pecans
    Meal 2: black eyed peas, rice, coconut milk, green beans, olive oil, grapefruit
    Preworkout: Larabar
    Postworkout: wild rice, roasted butternut squash and onions, dressing(stuff), apple, broccoli, pecans, dressing(stuff)
    Meal 5: soy and almond milk, strawberries, mango, pineapple, larabar

Nutrition Notes
    I was clearly hungry. All good stuff, though. Focused on making it another day!

Mood
    Good! Got a lot done. I looked different in the morning, but oh the bloat...it came hardcore. IBS? Maybe. This morning, too. My pants barely fit! I ate and had to unbutton them...these are pants that normally fit fine. I have the funny feeling in my stomach which makes it hard to eat, too.

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    On the hill sprints, do you just pick a hill, or does the program prescribe a length and incline?
    Simp's Back: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165133671&page=1

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

Gas?? Maybe get some papaya yourself?

How was the 'hood' run?
    I dont dare run around these parts....yikes.
    "Choice is ours whether

Originally Posted by Simpy View Post
    On the hill sprints, do you just pick a hill, or does the program prescribe a length and incline?
    Nope, I just pick a hill. You sprint for 20 seconds and rest for about 60 seconds. You should be able to do 8 sprints in that time.

How was the 'hood' run?
    It was good! I got honked at 3 times, but whatever. Some people are just ignorant. My thing is that I know you see me running, so why do you feel the need to let me know that you see me?!

Workout

Couch25K - Week 4, Day 3

Workout Notes
    Really good. I pushed myself hard because I know next week will be tougher. I want to be ready for it!

Nutrition

Meal 1: soymilk, sweet potato, molasses, coconut oil, almond butter, cinnamon
    Meal 2: salad(a lot of stuff), dressing, wild rice, butternut squash
    Preworkout: Kind bar
    Postworkout: green beans, brown rice, black eyed peas, coconut milk, olive oil, Larabar
    Meal 5: oatmeal, soymilk, molasses, raisins, Larabar

Nutrition Notes
    It was aaaiiiiiggghhhtt. Larabars shall not enter this house again, though. They are too convenient and I choose them over fresh fruit. I'd rather choose something fresh. I feel like I ate SO much food. Ah well. It was nothing junky, which is a big issue for me.

Mood
    Good good. Everything good.

Lookin' good. You will be ready for next week!

Larabars are super-yummy, and with good ingredients. But I agree they are way too tasty and way too convenient. I had a bunch of little baby ones that were being given away at a race expo. They're all gone now. haha.

Have a great day!

I had a bunch of little baby ones that were being given away at a race expo.
    I've had those, too! UGH...banished, I tell you. BANISHED!

Sooooooo....what does a girl have to do to get a screenname changed? Because WannaBe is no longer...

Sooooooo....what does a girl have to do to get a screenname changed?
    try bribing Emma with choc-covered licorice log wrappers

Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've had those, too! UGH...banished, I tell you. BANISHED!

Sooooooo....what does a girl have to do to get a screenname changed? Because WannaBe is no longer...
    ^^^ YAYAYAYAY!!!
    You look stunning!
    Congratulations!

And no licorice wrapper required! What is it to be -
    'Hair-to-be-Famous'?
    'Mazza-tastic'?
    'Gorgeous-&-Gifted'