Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Wot?

Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Wot?

Um...hi?

So, I'm back. It took me leaving this place to realize that it actually can help me instead of letting it make me obsessed. I feel ready again. Ready in a different sense than before, but ready nonetheless.

I've never stopped working out, but I've surely let my nutrition slip. Between dating more, working more, and not giving a ****, I have put on some weight. That can be handled. This journal is to make me accountable(oh? that missing chocolate? i swear i didn't eat it!). Also, I'd like to see some improvement in this old machine of mine. I won't put a # on how much weight I'd like to lose, but losing enough to make me comfortable would be good.

I won't be counting macros. And I probably won't eat as much protein as you meat eaters(I'm still vegan), but I'll focus on nourishing, whole foods that support health. I'll be posting meals. You know, that whole accountable thing...

I'm working towards a 5k in April. And possibly another in the summer with a friend. And I'll still be lifting, though I'm not as strong as I used to be. That's alright and I will still post my weaking weights and not be ashamed.

Bizzack.
    Currently fluctuating in beautiful pulses

Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    FIRST!

Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Emma-Leigh View Post
    FIRST!

Ga'h! I just missed it!

Kristin .. where did you come from?!
    Better yet .. where have you been???!!

Nevermind - don't tell me

Have missed you my wannabegoodone

Right now it doesn't matter what the results will be.
    Whats more important is that you test the waters. You share the story.. you add a different aspect to your recovery..

Leap and the net will appear..

Lucky - Due December 24. mizone's Avatar
    mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mizone has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Oh. My.

Hello Miss Kris.
    http://icttywylt.blogspot.com/

Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    krissypoo is back

!!YAYAY!!
    Last edited by Miranda; 02-04-2010 at 02:25 PM.
    "The human race is still largely a group of monkeys with slightly better grooming habits. Give them a microscope and and they'll examine their own ****, give them a telescope and they'll go looking for tits."

serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) serinebean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Can I get a wot wot?!!
    Yea buddy!
    "Choice is ours whether
    we become victim or victor!!"

"You know, when you get old, in life, things get taken from you. I mean, that's... that's... that's a part of life. But, you only learn that when you start losin' stuff. You find out life's this game of inches...."

Buff bride to be imperfectly_lou's Avatar
    imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) imperfectly_lou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome back gorgeous!
    September 2006 - 9km Sydney Harbour Bridge Run - 45:25
    August 2007 - 14km City to Surf - 77:00
    September 2007 - Sydney Running Festival Half Marathon - Withdrawn due to stress fractures :(
    September 2008 - Sydney Running Festival Half Marathon - 1:59.22
    May 2009 - Sydney Morning Herald Half Marathon - 1:53:22

StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    AWESOME to have you back!!!

valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Well I am joining in for the ride. I missed your journal the first time round and seeing as its the place to be, can't have that happening again.
    "The supreme irony of life is that no one gets out of it alive." -Robert Heinlein

"I don't care if it ruins my career; I'd rather be smart than a movie star" - Natalie Portman

fitnessfreak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessfreak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessfreak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessfreak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessfreak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessfreak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessfreak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessfreak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessfreak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessfreak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessfreak88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hi

I will definitely be following your journal. I am also a vegan so will be really interested to see what your meals look like!

Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    you do know that if you have journal you're required to post in it?
    "The human race is still largely a group of monkeys with slightly better grooming habits. Give them a microscope and and they'll examine their own ****, give them a telescope and they'll go looking for tits."

Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000) Megin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by fitnessfreak88 View Post
    Hi

I will definitely be following your journal. I am also a vegan so will be really interested to see what your meals look like!
    Be prepared .. this one is crazy in the kitchen!

Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
    Ha! Thats what you told me too!

Whats more important is that you test the waters. You share the story.. you add a different aspect to your recovery..

Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    maybe we scared her off...?

Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krissypoo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    FIRST!
    Hey, we've all got something to strive for!

Originally Posted by Megin View Post
    Kristin .. where did you come from?!

Nevermind - don't tell me
    As if you don't know!

Originally Posted by mizone View Post
    Hello Miss Kris.
    Well, hello Little Marto's mommy

!!YAYAY!!
    Yup!

Originally Posted by serinebean View Post
    Can I get a wot wot?!!
    LOL You are a mess, Serine! You've been missed for sure.

Originally Posted by imperfectly_lou View Post
    Welcome back gorgeous!
    Thanks, Lou!

Originally Posted by StlBarbie View Post
    AWESOME to have you back!!!
    Awesome to be back!

Originally Posted by valby View Post
    Well I am joining in for the ride. I missed your journal the first time round and seeing as its the place to be, can't have that happening again.
    Thanks, Val! My old journal had gotten long and ridiculous, so this is a good time to start.

Originally Posted by fitnessfreak88 View Post
    Wot wot! Cool.

Whatevsssss

maybe we scared her off...?
    Better luck next time

I've been busy helping with my sister's baby shower, but now that it's over...time to get down to business. Today is week 1, day 1 of couch 2 5k. I know I can do this and more, but I'd rather start from the beginning and retrain myself as it worked out better for me this way. I'll be back later to post the workout and nutrition.

Originally Posted by WannaBeModel View Post
    Today is week 1, day 1 of couch 2 5k. I know I can do this and more, but I'd rather start from the beginning and retrain myself as it worked out better for me this way.
    ah ha. how's your total training in regards to the 5k? more running and less lifting?

valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) valby has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Ah that old C25K. Only program that ever got me to run more than 5 mins in a row LOL
    "The supreme irony of life is that no one gets out of it alive." -Robert Heinlein

"I don't care if it ruins my career; I'd rather be smart than a movie star" - Natalie Portman

ah ha. how's your total training in regards to the 5k? more running and less lifting?
    I run 3 days per week and I'm still not sure on the lifting. Maybe 4 with one of those days being an AM run and a PM lift session. I'll decide tomorrow.

Workout
    Week 1, Day 1 - couch 2 5k

Workout notes
    Was good! But it was cooooold. I felt like I could have done more, but I haven't run in a long time and didn't want to hurt myself.

Nutrition
    Preworkout: smoothie(soymilk, banana, raspberries, agave), whole grain toast, earth balance
    Postworkout: almonds, grape nuts, soymilk
    Meal 3: field greens, cucumbers, beets, pistacios, balsamic vinegarette, garlic toast, apple
    Meal 4: veggie lasagne, cherries

Nutrition notes
    Not enough food, really. Due to time constraints and food availability, I was a little limited today and scrounged until meal(which I made earlier in the day). Nothing junky, so that's good.
    Meal 3

Nutrition
    Preworkout: smoothie(soymilk, banana, raspberries, agave), whole grain toast, earth balance
    Postworkout: almonds, grape nuts, soymilk
    Meal 3: field greens, cucumbers, beets, pistacios, balsamic vinegarette, garlic toast, apple
    Meal 4: veggie lasagne, cherries
    I love reading your eats

I love reading your eats
    me too . . . she used to be famous for her cooking skills y'know . . .

I love reading your eats
    me too . . . she used to be famous for her cooking skills y'know . . .
    You guys are awesome, but you know it's going to get super repetitive, right?

So, I decided on a workout plan today. I love Chad Waterbury, so I'm doing his Triple Total Training routine for the next 40 days.

Workout

All 6 sets of 3 reps and total weight listed

A1 DB Front Squat - 70 lbs
    A2 Pulldown - 110 lbs

B1 Decline DB Press - 70 lbs
    B2 Back Extension - 35 lbs

C1 Weighted V-Up - 20 lbs
    C2 nothing...supposed to be seated calf raise but there were freaking hogs at the gym today

Workout Notes
    This was a quick but tough workout. I haven't done supersets in ages and really enjoyed it. It takes some careful planning(and bullying!) but it felt worth it.

Nutrition

Meal 1: oats, soymilk, raisins, pecans, blackstrap molasses, earl grey tea
    Meal 2: two bean chili, quinoa cornbread, cashews
    Preworkout: cherries, pistachios
    Postworkout: boca patty, mashed potatoes, brussel sprouts with earth balance and nutritional yeast, pineapple

Nutrition notes
    Again, not quite enough food. I'm always running around, so it makes it a little tough. I have something in mind in order to eat a little more. I'll probably add a liquid meal when I wake up so that I can get in more veggies.

Mmm quinoa corn bread...recipe???

StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Excellent choice on the Waterbury ...
    I know you will be feeling that ..

YUMMY EATS, as always!!!!! **drools**

She-Hulk in the making IronMaiden1522's Avatar
    IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronMaiden1522 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Krissy poo!!!

Nice to see you around! (oh this is jennyg in case you didnt recognize the name change )

Meals sound yummo! Still cookin up a storm?

Mmm quinoa corn bread...recipe???
    Preheat oven to 425 degrees

1/4 cup quinoa(I use Inca red)

Toast the quinoa in a dry pan until it begins to pop. Remove from heat.

3/4 cup cornmeal
    1 cup flour(I use whole spelt)
    1 ts baking powder
    1 ts baking soda
    1/2 ts salt

Sift ingredients together in a small bowl.

5 TB oil(I use coconut)
    1 cup milk(I use soy)
    2 TB apple cider vinegar
    1/4 cup agave nectar

Whisk together. Mix in dry ingredients until combined. Pour into greased 8''x8'' inch pan. Bake 18-20 minutes or until top is golden.

Let me know if you try it!

Excellent choice on the Waterbury ...I know you will be feeling that ..
    My butt hurts.

Originally Posted by IronMaiden View Post
    Krissy poo!!!
    Hey Jenny! Yep, still cooking...it's just part of me. Haha!

Workout

Week 1, Day 2 C25K

Workout notes
    It was cold out there today! Felt good, though.

Nutrition

Meal 1: peach pecan pancake, smoothie with soymilk, raspeberries, peaches, and pineapple juice
    Meal 2(preworkout): Veggie lasagne, green beans with shallots, pecans, and vinegarette
    Postworkout: boca, whole grain bread, avocado, grapefruit, pistachios

Nutrition notes
    Not much hunger today. I'll eat a snack of something or the other before I go to bed.
    Last edited by WannaBeModel; 02-09-2010 at 06:09 PM.

Thanks for the recipe!!

I wonder if I could use the dough and bake cycle on my bread machine? I am obsessed with it right now.

Nutrition notes
    Not much hunger today. I'll eat a snack of something or the other before I go to bed.
    Humm... 3 days in the 'not much hunger' front + some running = either today or tomorrow hunger

Good luck with that

What's on today's agenda?

How has the weather been down your way?

I wonder if I could use the dough and bake cycle on my bread machine?
    I have no idea. I am old fashioned in that respect. Bread machine? PHOOEY!

Good luck with that
    Not looking foward to it!

How has the weather been down your way?
    It's been chilly(for this area, at least) but it's been beautiful outside. I am loving it so long as I don't have to be cold for long.

Workout

All 2 sets of 24 reps, 90 seconds rest, and total weight listed

A1 BB shoulder press - 30 lbs, drop 20 lbs
    A2 reverse lunge - 40 lbs

B1 upright row - ez bar, I can't recall it's weight
    B2 DB curl - 20 lbs

C1 tricep pressdown - 30 lbs
    C2 side lat raise - 10 lbs

Workout Notes
    OH.MY.GAWD. I thought it would be easy. Everything burned. I thought my bicep would pop out of my arm. I had to rearrange things due to lots of people there, but it worked out fine.

Nutrition

Meal 1: green drink(banana, kale, peaches, water)
    Meal 2: lentil soup, cherries, cashews
    Preworkout: whole grain bread, avocado, apple
    Postworkout: chickpea gravy, kale and olive oil mashed potatoes, balsamic brussel sprouts, pistachios, pineapple

Nutrition Notes
    Hunger still in check! I still didn't really get that much more food in, but that's alright. I got in some extra veggies and I'm happy about that. Postworkout dinner was ah-mazing!

your nutrition looks so . . . cute

your nutrition looks so . . . cute
    My thoughts exactly ...

GEEZA WOMAN ... sets of 24
    I am surprised your bicep is still attached ...