Closed Thread

Thread: Help my sister

ELviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ELviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ELviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ELviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ELviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ELviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ELviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ELviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ELviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help my sister

She's joined a gym for the 1st time and is a bit lost. She wants to cut down from 62 kg to 55kg.

Could you offer a simple light cardio/ weights routine for her?

How many weeks a day would she have to work you and how many calories would she have reach daily?

Thanks in advance

ELviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ELviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ELviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ELviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ELviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ELviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ELviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ELviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ELviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump

illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

anna-maro will become famous soon enough. (+50) anna-maro will become famous soon enough. (+50) anna-maro will become famous soon enough. (+50) anna-maro will become famous soon enough. (+50) anna-maro will become famous soon enough. (+50) anna-maro will become famous soon enough. (+50) anna-maro will become famous soon enough. (+50) anna-maro will become famous soon enough. (+50) anna-maro will become famous soon enough. (+50) anna-maro will become famous soon enough. (+50) anna-maro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    U have to do ur own homework! Actually she does! Read stickies and not just in the womens section, as we r all the same!