Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Mlupi319 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mlupi319 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mlupi319 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mlupi319 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mlupi319 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mlupi319 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mlupi319 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mlupi319 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mlupi319 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mlupi319 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mlupi319 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Strength (and size for that matter) is simply EAT, LIFT, REST, REPEAT.

One of those your screwing up.
    1. Your not eating enough every day (eat quality carbs + protein an hour or 2 before you lift)
    2. Your volume, frequency, intensity is lacking (work all muscle groups, well rounded workout)
    3. Your not getting enough rest

It matters little what program your on (doing 5x5 or 3x10), or how many supplemental lifts you are doing (as long as your getting enough volume from simply benching), or if you use DB vs BB.
    If it is true that you have been lifting for over 2 years and have seen **** for gains than one of the MUST HAVE PRINCIPLES is lacking. Once you get them in line then worry about minor details.
    "Gracie is doing anything he can to hang on....See, Royce isn't choking him with his legs there because he has no leverage. He's just trying to hold Severn back."

Seconds later, Severn taps to the first triangle choke in MMA. Classic.

Frozn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frozn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frozn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frozn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frozn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frozn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frozn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frozn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frozn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frozn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Frozn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by damlurker View Post

No.

How about you just quit trying to get me to quit?

lulzz..
    Lol, Ok. How bout this... get us a video, a real video of you putting in 100% effort with what you think is your best form. Make it a good video and really let us see what is going on. Until than, this thread is useless w/out a vid.

dragonballzg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    eat more mayb?

dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs down

Why the fuk is this thread still going? OP has been given some quality advice by numerous people, OP if you are still having trouble then you are not listening, and you are not only failing at lifting weights.......but failing at learning.....

/thread
    Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139898123&page=240

MotherSuperior is just really nice. (+1000) MotherSuperior is just really nice. (+1000) MotherSuperior is just really nice. (+1000) MotherSuperior is just really nice. (+1000) MotherSuperior is just really nice. (+1000) MotherSuperior is just really nice. (+1000) MotherSuperior is just really nice. (+1000) MotherSuperior is just really nice. (+1000) MotherSuperior is just really nice. (+1000) MotherSuperior is just really nice. (+1000) MotherSuperior is just really nice. (+1000)
    l.
    Links broken man.. :|
    btw who were u talking to when u say "lazy indian"??
    (yes, misc/4chan)
    Try this http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=122372111

Follow this journal for the next three months or so. Like I said before, babyslayer is making the guy lay out is routine and diet for one month before coaching him for 3 months.

And by "lazy indian" I mean you. Until you prove otherwise, I believe your excuse of your genetics holding you back is just you being lazy. I am actually trying to help you out, but I doubt you have the drive or determination to help yourself. I would love it if you proved me wrong though.
    Last edited by MotherSuperior; 02-23-2010 at 09:26 PM.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126921813

voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000) voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000) voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000) voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000) voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000) voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000) voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000) voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000) voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000) voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000) voltio8836 is just really nice. (+1000)
    nah I have extremely wide shoulders and average waist.. I was a slightly fat (going by US standards for fatness..) and big-boned (no Cartman) kid for most of my childhood...

I did consider lack of test.. Cos my voice never cracked and I have a pretty tiny penis.. So I got it checked and I cant remember the exact level but it was in the 75th percentile for males.. So it was ok..

haha off topic but some funny **** happned with the blood test..
    My mom's a doc so she said she can take the blood and just give it to the lab at her hospital.. So I was waiting for the results and they called her and told her to come get the results.. They sounded worried and wouldn't give her the results over the phone and told her to come meet them (I guess they didn't realize she worked there)

Even when she got there they wouldn't tell her the results and requested another sample of blood just in case it was a erroneous reading.. my mom told em to stfu and give her the numbers cos she's a doctor.. So she got them and it looked ok to her so she asked wtf they were freaking out about.. they were like "but thats 100 times over normal!"

lol the techs at teh lab thoguht the blood was from my mom herself cos my dumbass mom didn't bother to mention it was from her son... haha lulz at them thinking a 60yr old woman would have that much T..

Cliffs:
    -I tell my mom to get me a bloodtest for T cos she's a doc
    -Once its done techs at lab freak out and call my mom
    -She goes there and numbers are normal
    -Techs at lab thought the blood was my moms.. lol!

In b4 Cool Story Brohammad...
    u entertained me with ur story. u should be fully capable of entertaining women. (strong no homo)

Getting my Durantula on FryDude's Avatar
    FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP, how is your bench now?
    Toronto is Bake crew
    Raptors-Jays-Leafs-Bills. Best 2/10 sport teams crew.
    Herniated Dick crew
    Mike Tyson admirer crew
    Homeboy Leroy crew

matt_2036 is on a distinguished road. (+10) matt_2036 is on a distinguished road. (+10) matt_2036 is on a distinguished road. (+10) matt_2036 is on a distinguished road. (+10) matt_2036 is on a distinguished road. (+10) matt_2036 is on a distinguished road. (+10) matt_2036 is on a distinguished road. (+10) matt_2036 is on a distinguished road. (+10) matt_2036 is on a distinguished road. (+10) matt_2036 is on a distinguished road. (+10) matt_2036 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by FryDude View Post
    OP, how is your bench now?
    Its been over a year, hows the bench?
    Mine has gotten considerably better, I am up to 245lbs 6 times. very happy!

damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by matt_2036 View Post
    Its been over a year, hows the bench?
    Mine has gotten considerably better, I am up to 245lbs 6 times. very happy!
    OP here..

Bench not doing much better.. Got to about 170lbx5, MAX.. thats the heaveist ive ever got and even then its bad form.. I cant touch the bar to my chest at that weight.. ihehe

But now I'm at least "comfortable" benching 150lbx5.. no longer as scary as when I first made this thread.. lol.

My work set is around 160lbx5 for 3 sets now.. Sometimes I have to go down to 150lb by set number three tho..

But comparatively my other lifts went up a ton last year after I switched to Rippetoes, and then recently started doing layne's power/hypertrophy split..

I can cleanly full squat 250lbx5, and deadlift 315lbx2 now.. overhead press up to 125lbx5.. (lol its funny cos the way its going my overhead is gonna be pretty close to my bench soon.. haha)

Anyways I'm cutting right now so im just trying to maintain strength, even though im still making strength gains on squats/deads etc even on a cut.. only thing that that ive lost strength in, is the benchpress (lol big suprise there.. )

oh and actually went up to 220lb while bulking and still couldnt bench over 170lb.. strong fail.. now cutting down to 180lb or so.. (currently 195lb)

Leiche has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    make sure you're hitting your chest in other ways too not just the bench...look into doing weighted dips, reversed grip bench, incline dumbells ect ect...you cant be one dimensional about it...and ive seen indian body builders before its not **** genetics thats inbread logic...

matt_2036 is on a distinguished road. (+10) matt_2036 is on a distinguished road. (+10) matt_2036 is on a distinguished road. (+10) matt_2036 is on a distinguished road. (+10) matt_2036 is on a distinguished road. (+10) matt_2036 is on a distinguished road. (+10) matt_2036 is on a distinguished road. (+10) matt_2036 is on a distinguished road. (+10) matt_2036 is on a distinguished road. (+10) matt_2036 is on a distinguished road. (+10) matt_2036 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    OP here..

Bench not doing much better.. Got to about 170lbx5, MAX.. thats the heaveist ive ever got and even then its bad form.. I cant touch the bar to my chest at that weight.. ihehe

But now I'm at least "comfortable" benching 150lbx5.. no longer as scary as when I first made this thread.. lol.

My work set is around 160lbx5 for 3 sets now.. Sometimes I have to go down to 150lb by set number three tho..

But comparatively my other lifts went up a ton last year after I switched to Rippetoes, and then recently started doing layne's power/hypertrophy split..

I can cleanly full squat 250lbx5, and deadlift 315lbx2 now.. overhead press up to 125lbx5.. (lol its funny cos the way its going my overhead is gonna be pretty close to my bench soon.. haha)

Anyways I'm cutting right now so im just trying to maintain strength, even though im still making strength gains on squats/deads etc even on a cut.. only thing that that ive lost strength in, is the benchpress (lol big suprise there.. )

oh and actually went up to 220lb while bulking and still couldnt bench over 170lb.. strong fail.. now cutting down to 180lb or so.. (currently 195lb)
    Everyones differetn, your body dynamics just arnt suited to bench maybe. It happens. ia mup to 265lbsx6 on flat bench but can long overhead press 135 without my shoulders hurting.

maglile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maglile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maglile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maglile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maglile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maglile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maglile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maglile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maglile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maglile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Ironbrah View Post
    indian = bad genetics = FYL
    This lol.. They never get nothin to eat so.. Obv

maglile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maglile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maglile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maglile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maglile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maglile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maglile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maglile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maglile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maglile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Ironbrah View Post
    indian = bad genetics = FYL
    Originally Posted by Leiche View Post
    make sure you're hitting your chest in other ways too not just the bench...look into doing weighted dips, reversed grip bench, incline dumbells ect ect...you cant be one dimensional about it...and ive seen indian body builders before its not **** genetics thats inbread logic...
    This guy is is not that kind of Indian lol... He's tamil or Telugu or some **** like that.. he seems to be from the poor part of India.. The strong genetics people in India are completely different. They're mostly Punjabi people who have crazy genetics (crazier than africans fyi) and they're completely different than those people you're probably thinking of their testosterone level is said to be 20% more than Africans... So you're getting wrong information about Indians having bad genetics.. They do have bad genetics if u didn't know but not all of them 95% of Indians do but other 5 percent are Punjabi's or something else Kashmiri's (Zack Khan) this dude had insane body just from boxing when he was younger all he did was body exercises.. Those people have insane genetics.. I don't even want to go to Pakistani people in Punjab or other areas in there because their life is mostly farms all day and they got insane genetics and if you look at the professional bodybuilders from there they got insane genetics (depends on families and stuff too though..) but most of them do.. Just that world overlooks them because they're doing their own stuff.. Soon enough when they get out of their countries and come here they'll most likely be taking over every sport out there lol. Like if u read newspaper or on TV on NBA news or something like that they seem to find people out there that have crazy genetics same with NFL and other places.. These guys don't even get anywhere to lift weights or anything and they're 5x better than the people who lift weights all of their lives.. So lets see what happens in the next 10 years when NFL, NBA, Bodybuilding and other sports are full of these men's.

davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000)
    that's just sad man.

damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Leiche View Post
    yeah ive tried dumbells.. pretty weak at those too.. only chest movements im even a little bit good at are the "squeezing" motions like flies, cable cross overs etc.. I always try to add them in.. I think size-wise my chest has grown a bit from those movements..

Originally Posted by matt_2036 View Post
    Everyones differetn, your body dynamics just arnt suited to bench maybe. It happens. ia mup to 265lbsx6 on flat bench but can long overhead press 135 without my shoulders hurting.
    lol yeah.. i cant even comprehend benching 265lb man.. but i'll probably get a 135lbx5 overhead easily once i finish with my cut and get on a caloric surplus again..

Originally Posted by maglile View Post
    This guy is is not that kind of Indian lol... He's tamil or Telugu or some **** like that.. he seems to be from the poor part of India.. The strong genetics people in India are completely different. They're mostly Punjabi people who have crazy genetics (crazier than africans fyi) and they're completely different than those people you're probably thinking of their testosterone level is said to be 20% more than Africans... So you're getting wrong information about Indians having bad genetics.. They do have bad genetics if u didn't know but not all of them 95% of Indians do but other 5 percent are Punjabi's or something else Kashmiri's (Zack Khan) this dude had insane body just from boxing when he was younger all he did was body exercises.. Those people have insane genetics.. I don't even want to go to Pakistani people in Punjab or other areas in there because their life is mostly farms all day and they got insane genetics and if you look at the professional bodybuilders from there they got insane genetics (depends on families and stuff too though..) but most of them do.. Just that world overlooks them because they're doing their own stuff.. Soon enough when they get out of their countries and come here they'll most likely be taking over every sport out there lol. Like if u read newspaper or on TV on NBA news or something like that they seem to find people out there that have crazy genetics same with NFL and other places.. These guys don't even get anywhere to lift weights or anything and they're 5x better than the people who lift weights all of their lives.. So lets see what happens in the next 10 years when NFL, NBA, Bodybuilding and other sports are full of these men's.
    haha jakes on you im not even really Indian..
    btw mirin strong broscience dere...