Page 107 of 114 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,210 of 3414
    euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000) euclid is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by 209manny View Post
    I still have stubborn fat on my chest,sides and lower abdomen is f*cking bitch, I can flex my top 2 abs and kinda see them but my lower stomach area looks pudgy, sh*t pisses me off.
    At least my legs and upper back are looking leaner though

I thought I would be ripped @ 185lbs. looks like I won't look ripped until 170lbs or so. Is that a good estimate?
    I think I might just bring my weight down to the high 170s and go on a clean bulk for 2 years, maybe get up on that juicy juice after the first year of clean bulking

anyway here's my progress pic @ 185lbs
    Don't get discouraged man. Especially with that lower abdominal fat. I've got it and I obsess on pushing/grabbing/pinching at it. It sucks because you know it is going to be the last damn thing to go away.

I think it's hard to put a weight at where you will be ripped at because I stayed 185 for like 1.5 months, but lost 3 inches from my waist during that time. Just keep at it and dont give up, you'll get there and you are looking pretty good (no homo)
    Philadelphia Flyers

Do you do drugs Danny? majorchamp's Avatar
    majorchamp is just really nice. (+1000) majorchamp is just really nice. (+1000) majorchamp is just really nice. (+1000) majorchamp is just really nice. (+1000) majorchamp is just really nice. (+1000) majorchamp is just really nice. (+1000) majorchamp is just really nice. (+1000) majorchamp is just really nice. (+1000) majorchamp is just really nice. (+1000) majorchamp is just really nice. (+1000) majorchamp is just really nice. (+1000)
    When doing your cut...they say Breakfast is the most important meal of the day..what kind of calories do you take in just for breakfast alone?

lately I have been around 400-500 calories, but have wondered if that is a bit too much.

this morning I ate some granola + protein shake, so close to 300 today.

makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by majorchamp View Post
    When doing your cut...they say Breakfast is the most important meal of the day..what kind of calories do you take in just for breakfast alone?

lately I have been around 400-500 calories, but have wondered if that is a bit too much.

this morning I ate some granola + protein shake, so close to 300 today.
    I have Oats + a protein shake. 300 cals too.

IronTormentor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronTormentor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronTormentor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronTormentor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronTormentor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronTormentor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronTormentor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronTormentor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronTormentor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronTormentor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronTormentor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    still 155-158 lbs, no strength lost whatsoever. the scale has went down, but i still feel like i look the very same as when i started. not shredded at all

i am starting boxing on monday, so there's plenty of cardio for me to do with that and with the right diet, im sure i can achieve my goal of being ripped by the end of the year (does this sound realistic?)

makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelicss is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by IronTormentor View Post
    still 155-158 lbs, no strength lost whatsoever. the scale has went down, but i still feel like i look the very same as when i started. not shredded at all

i am starting boxing on monday, so there's plenty of cardio for me to do with that and with the right diet, im sure i can achieve my goal of being ripped by the end of the year (does this sound realistic?)
    Hard to say without pics bro. We have no idea how much LBM you have or bf%

majorchamp is just really nice. (+1000) majorchamp is just really nice. (+1000) majorchamp is just really nice. (+1000) majorchamp is just really nice. (+1000) majorchamp is just really nice. (+1000) majorchamp is just really nice. (+1000) majorchamp is just really nice. (+1000) majorchamp is just really nice. (+1000) majorchamp is just really nice. (+1000) majorchamp is just really nice. (+1000) majorchamp is just really nice. (+1000)
    OH LORD guys..did something REALLY bad...might as well call it my cheat meal I guess.

Went to lunch today..had a small breakfast (300 calories probably or less)...but went to Great Steak and Potato Company.

Note - freaked myself out bad earlier...after looking at some nutritional info..I thought I consumed between the sandwich, fries, and blueberry smoothie about 1800 calories LOL

well, I added up the info found here: http://www.thegreatsteak.com/assets/...nal_050510.pdf and determined the sandwich (meat, bread, cheese) was 550 calories, the fries are 440, and I assume the smoothie was 200-300 (it was a small), so 1200-1300 lunch meal.

YIKES.

So that puts me at roughly ~1500 for the day, and its 2:50pm

ugh.

IronTormentor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronTormentor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronTormentor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronTormentor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronTormentor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronTormentor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronTormentor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronTormentor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronTormentor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronTormentor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronTormentor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by makavelicss View Post
    Hard to say without pics bro. We have no idea how much LBM you have or bf%
    Yeah I'll post up a pic when I get home from work. My LBM is probably a lot lower than I thought.

I'll just say when I was in highschool I weighed 130 lbs and had a 4 pack, then gained like 30 lbs over the next year (this was before i even lifted weights, i didn't care, ate whatever/whenever etc so).. so most likely that 30 i gained is all fat, so hopefully my LBM is NOT 130 lbs LOL. I have been lifting weights for about a year though.

Yeah I'll post up a pic when I get home from work. My LBM is probably a lot lower than I thought.

I'll just say when I was in highschool I weighed 130 lbs and had a 4 pack, then gained like 30 lbs over the next year (this was before i even lifted weights, i didn't care, ate whatever/whenever etc so).. so most likely that 30 i gained is all fat, so hopefully my LBM is NOT 130 lbs LOL. I have been lifting weights for about a year though.
    I think us newbies always make this mistake! Insight did as have I. Oh well mistakes are made to be learnt from!

Yeah post up pics broseph and we'll be happy to help. On another note, what are your plans after losing the fat?

I think us newbies always make this mistake! Insight did as have I. Oh well mistakes are made to be learnt from!

Yeah post up pics broseph and we'll be happy to help. On another note, what are your plans after losing the fat?
    Slow bulk. Long-term goal = add at least 20 lbs of muscle, I'd like to be around 180 lbs ripped.

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think us newbies always make this mistake! ?
    Even experienced lifters can make this mistake.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

SeanCC is a name known to all. (+5000) SeanCC is a name known to all. (+5000) SeanCC is a name known to all. (+5000) SeanCC is a name known to all. (+5000) SeanCC is a name known to all. (+5000) SeanCC is a name known to all. (+5000) SeanCC is a name known to all. (+5000) SeanCC is a name known to all. (+5000) SeanCC is a name known to all. (+5000) SeanCC is a name known to all. (+5000) SeanCC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Can't decide if I am done for the summer or will continue, down about 20-25lbs from February:

[Official] San Diego Brah

Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135270701

This was back sometime at the end of Feb. flexed:

Couple weeks ago, mid day, after protein shake:

Earlier today, mid day, after protein shake, flexed:

Any guesses as to what my BF% is? Right now I'm around 158 lbs.

615Antiochcuzz is not very well liked. (-100) 615Antiochcuzz is not very well liked. (-100) 615Antiochcuzz is not very well liked. (-100) 615Antiochcuzz is not very well liked. (-100) 615Antiochcuzz is not very well liked. (-100) 615Antiochcuzz is not very well liked. (-100) 615Antiochcuzz is not very well liked. (-100) 615Antiochcuzz is not very well liked. (-100) 615Antiochcuzz is not very well liked. (-100) 615Antiochcuzz is not very well liked. (-100) 615Antiochcuzz is not very well liked. (-100)
    in.

This was back sometime at the end of Feb. flexed:

Couple weeks ago, mid day, after protein shake:

Earlier today, mid day, after protein shake, flexed:

Any guesses as to what my BF% is? Right now I'm around 158 lbs.
    Look like you've barely lost any at all?! Bro you've lost a sh!tload! I'm not great with bf% but I'll say around 15?

Keep going bro. What you've gotta remember is once you've cut once, you might never have to do it again if you bulk well

in haiti, cut is paused Insight's Avatar
    Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ^^ you have definitely lost a ****load of weight. doesn't look like you have lost a lot of muscle either... just had more fat to lose than you estimated. if anything your traps/shoulders look bigger, although maybe it's just because the fat over them is gone now

To guess your BF accurately, give us some front/side/back relaxed/flexed pics. The most recent current pic it's hard to tell - the ab area looks higher in BF, but your shoulders and upper body look a lot leaner. It's hard to tell from the angle + lighting.

just a quick update for me - I'm finally starting to get over this conjunctivitis/flu-like symptoms/whatever crap. Hopefully I'll be able to get back to lifting in a few more days. My eyes are still red (I basically look constantly stoned) but the fever is finally going away.

I basically look and feel like sh*t right now from not exercising in over a week... My main worry is that I've lost muscle from not getting enough protein. I think at the least these last 2 weeks should have recharged the hell out of my metabolism though - if this 2 week diet break even works.

I am then jumping back in at 1600 cals and trying to lose 1.5-2 lbs per week from here out. I'll do cardio instead of going any lower. Time to finally get this all done.

Originally Posted by Insight View Post
    ^^ you have definitely lost a ****load of weight. doesn't look like you have lost a lot of muscle either... just had more fat to lose than you estimated. if anything your traps/shoulders look bigger, although maybe it's just because the fat over them is gone now

To guess your BF accurately, give us some front/side/back relaxed/flexed pics. The most recent current pic it's hard to tell - the ab area looks higher in BF, but your shoulders and upper body look a lot leaner. It's hard to tell from the angle + lighting.

just a quick update for me - I'm finally starting to get over this conjunctivitis/flu-like symptoms/whatever crap. Hopefully I'll be able to get back to lifting in a few more days. My eyes are still red (I basically look constantly stoned) but the fever is finally going away.

I basically look and feel like sh*t right now from not exercising in over a week... My main worry is that I've lost muscle from not getting enough protein. I think at the least these last 2 weeks should have recharged the hell out of my metabolism though - if this 2 week diet break even works.

I am then jumping back in at 1600 cals and trying to lose 1.5-2 lbs per week from here out. I'll do cardio instead of going any lower. Time to finally get this all done.
    Thanks for the comments, guys. I'll be posting more pics soon at the angles you just mentioned, just on the run at the moment and checked this real quick.

I took a 1 week diet break, one of the days resulted in me eating a 40 oz steak for dinner by 'accident' rofl, but I was thinking about returning to the low cals again on Monday. However, I am beginning to train MMA and the circuit training conditioning they put me through earlier today was BRUTAL. HIIT definitely. So I'm not sure if sticking to low cals for that will be a good idea, so I may return to maintenance, but I'm sure I'll continue to lose fat with lifting weights, HIIT, and boxing/BJJ training all going on at the same time.

Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanks for the comments, guys. I'll be posting more pics soon at the angles you just mentioned, just on the run at the moment and checked this real quick.

I took a 1 week diet break, one of the days resulted in me eating a 40 oz steak for dinner by 'accident' rofl, but I was thinking about returning to the low cals again on Monday. However, I am beginning to train MMA and the circuit training conditioning they put me through earlier today was BRUTAL. HIIT definitely. So I'm not sure if sticking to low cals for that will be a good idea, so I may return to maintenance, but I'm sure I'll continue to lose fat with lifting weights, HIIT, and boxing/BJJ training all going on at the same time.
    It just means your maintenance will become higher. If you truly return to "maintenance," by definition, you won't continue to lose fat. If you return to your old maintenance level and up your activity level, you will continue to lose fat.

Originally Posted by Insight View Post
    If you return to your old maintenance level and up your activity level, you will continue to lose fat.
    Yeah that's what I'm saying. If I eat 2,500 cals and am doing weightlifting 4-5x a week, BJJ/Boxing, and the extra HIIT conditioning that goes with that, I'm going to need all those calories if I don't wanna disappear completely I'd think lol.

9th week weigh in tomorrow. I'll let you guys know how I've got on. Been drinking a sh*t ton of coffee this week.. Wondered if it's made any difference..

Double post..

Another 2lb gone.

I have gone from 186lb to 166lb in 9 weeks. I feel another 10 ish lb maybe less before I'm where I want to be. maybe slightly more! Who knows.

What I do know is, my first day bulking is gonna be like Christmas morning! Haven't cheated once and I'm not planning on doing so.

Hows everyone else getting on?

I haven't done any cardio in the last 4-5 days, but still keeping my calories low..not sure its a deficit though. I have been lifting some weights (mostly upper body) so that is obviously eating some calories...but I don't think I am "losing" weight and if so, its on a very small level and very difficult to notice or show on the scale.

Every night I go to bed, I am 164...every morning I wake up, I use the restroom, and I am 161.

I haven't done any cardio in the last 4-5 days, but still keeping my calories low..not sure its a deficit though. I have been lifting some weights (mostly upper body) so that is obviously eating some calories...but I don't think I am "losing" weight and if so, its on a very small level and very difficult to notice or show on the scale.

Every night I go to bed, I am 164...every morning I wake up, I use the restroom, and I am 161.
    No hate bro, but if you wanna lose weight why dont you do the it properly?

Find maintenance
    Knock 500-1000 off daily
    Regular lifting routine
    High protein
    Weigh weekly

If you want the results you've gotta put in the work.. Doing things by halves doesn't work.

nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hey guys,

Been making good progress, everything was going good, etc. I dunno what happened today but I lost all self control lol and in a period of 45 minutes after lunch, ate my daily calories + some more (dunno how much, probably got to maintenance or even higher). Anyway it's quite depressing. What should I do? Should I just not eat the rest of the day? How bad is this?
    -=[$]MISC. FINANCE CREW[$]=-

Reps for life:
    Temperature

Rep list:
    muska001
    MikeyC4
    Swolebraahh
    _gnasher_
    macavely
    bocheltree

gersfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gersfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gersfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gersfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gersfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gersfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gersfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gersfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gersfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gersfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gersfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've been at it for 2 weeks and have lost around 4 pounds.

I've only been doing cardio once a week but I think im going to up calories slightly and do cardio daily for the next couple of weeks.

Originally Posted by nickk View Post
    hey guys,

Been making good progress, everything was going good, etc. I dunno what happened today but I lost all self control lol and in a period of 45 minutes after lunch, ate my daily calories + some more (dunno how much, probably got to maintenance or even higher). Anyway it's quite depressing. What should I do? Should I just not eat the rest of the day? How bad is this?
    if it is a 1 time thing for the week...don't sweat it bro. Just do some exercise later, or eat healthier tomorrow.

Just don't make it a habit, but slip ups happen, just be aware of them (which you have) and make better future decisions.

I had the same thing happen a few weeks ago...went to Arbys...and for some reason felt the Roast Turkey sandwich was a healthy alternative to roast beef, etc... found out later along with the fries it was like 1300 calories of food. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

No hate bro, but if you wanna lose weight why dont you do the it properly?

Find maintenance
    Knock 500-1000 off daily
    Regular lifting routine
    High protein
    Weigh weekly

If you want the results you've gotta put in the work.. Doing things by halves doesn't work.
    no hate taken...I should note that I am 161lbs, 5ft 11...so I am in that range where its hard to lose weight anyways.

My schedule doesn't allow me to just knock out regular 1 hour workouts...I try to piece certain exercises together when I can...hell like I said haven't been able to do cardio in the last week.

My protein is high (150-160g per day), and the 500-1000 calories off per day would come in a mix of exercise + calories...since I am eating 1700 / day right now...can't imagine doing 1200 / day on food alone UGH.

I might be at a 200 calorie deficit daily right now I imagine...so at that rate progress will be slow. I am aware.

9th week weigh in tomorrow. I'll let you guys know how I've got on. Been drinking a sh*t ton of coffee this week.. Wondered if it's made any difference..
    I gave up caffeine for the most part. I drink one 8oz cup of green tea every morning, and that is my only caffeine source. I don't eat chocolate and if I do, its rare. I don't drink soda, juices are limited, so I pound water all day long, and the occasionally protein drink.

BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000) BrocepCurls is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BiceptualBrah View Post
    amidoinitright?

before: 162lbs

after: 146lbs

bump for bf% guesses pls

How much cardio do you usually do? In all honesty, most cardio doesn't burn as many cals as people think that it does...

Originally Posted by BiceptualBrah View Post
    bump for bf% guesses pls
    low teens

btw, just a quick update on me, the flu/conjunctivitis is over. I got back to training yesterday, had a good session. These next two weeks are going to be full of vacationing on the weekends, so I'm going to do a UD2 style diet for the next two weeks to deal with it. The basic idea is that you PSMF for the first half of the week and then refeed for the second half. My goal is to lose 1 lb a week despite the vacations, and then to lose 1.5-2 lbs a week afterwards.

how is everyone else doing?