Page 57 of 114 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,710 of 3414
    cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Big Slim DaDDy View Post
    Why did you skip 3 meals?
    studying and trying to play mw2 because im turrible. I do the whole 6 meals thing

IronTormentor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronTormentor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronTormentor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronTormentor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronTormentor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronTormentor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronTormentor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronTormentor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronTormentor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronTormentor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronTormentor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I don't do cardio because my right knee will start to ache and instead of stopping I will get mad and still do however much cardio I planned on doing and the ache hurts more every minute and then my knee feels fuked for the next couple days :S

Slow cardio makes me want to kill someone with rage/boredom.

I enjoy running/interval cardio but my knee doesn't always behave itself.
    I have the same problem, although not as severe. I do get frustrated with it too lol, I think it got this way from a couple of years ago when I was jogging 6x a week. Perhaps our best bet is swimming for cardio?

IronTormentor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronTormentor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronTormentor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronTormentor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronTormentor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronTormentor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronTormentor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronTormentor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronTormentor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronTormentor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IronTormentor has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Why did you skip 3 meals?
    I've skipped a couple of meals here and there on the weekend and just ate a bigger meal to make up for the calories, all still within my caloric limits. Apparently this thread is all about that too though, saying you can eat 2 big meals and still have the same results as eating 6 smaler ones. Wave_length seems to be living proof of this (although I realize not everyone is the same) but I still try to eat 6 meals myself just because I can get along better throughout the day.

in haiti, cut is paused Insight's Avatar
    Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yeah, the concept that you have to eat 6 small meals to "keep your metabolism from going into starvation mode" is a myth. There are a lot of people having success with intermittent fasting, and even more extreme the "warrior diet" where they eat one huge meal a day, and they do fine.

As for cardio, the other reason it sucks is that I'm on an upper/lower split, and it makes it difficult as f*ck to recover. If I do cardio the day before deadlifts, my deadlifts suffer. If I do cardio the day AFTER deadlifts, my glutes are usually sore as sh*t the whole time and I worry I'm impacting recovery. Where do you guys usually stick cardio, if you do it?

.TM. will become famous soon enough. (+50) .TM. will become famous soon enough. (+50) .TM. will become famous soon enough. (+50) .TM. will become famous soon enough. (+50) .TM. will become famous soon enough. (+50) .TM. will become famous soon enough. (+50) .TM. will become famous soon enough. (+50) .TM. will become famous soon enough. (+50) .TM. will become famous soon enough. (+50) .TM. will become famous soon enough. (+50) .TM. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    usually after upper body workouts. never after legs
    ~Stylin On U Crew~

▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬ Skinny/Slim girls crew ▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬

Live It Up Or Give It Up - Tupac Shakur

Reppin the Boys from The Bridge: Chelsea FC

Originally Posted by Insight View Post
    Yeah, the concept that you have to eat 6 small meals to "keep your metabolism from going into starvation mode" is a myth. There are a lot of people having success with intermittent fasting, and even more extreme the "warrior diet" where they eat one huge meal a day, and they do fine.

As for cardio, the other reason it sucks is that I'm on an upper/lower split, and it makes it difficult as f*ck to recover. If I do cardio the day before deadlifts, my deadlifts suffer. If I do cardio the day AFTER deadlifts, my glutes are usually sore as sh*t the whole time and I worry I'm impacting recovery. Where do you guys usually stick cardio, if you do it?
    I need to look up how to successfully pull off the warrior diet, seen talk of it never looked into it, I'm just curious what it entails. I'm wondering how on earth you get through the normal day at work and on top of that, the gym afterwards on an empty stomach?

Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000) Insight is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by IronTormentor View Post
    I need to look up how to successfully pull off the warrior diet, seen talk of it never looked into it, I'm just curious what it entails. I'm wondering how on earth you get through the normal day at work and on top of that, the gym afterwards on an empty stomach?
    I dunno. I think they have pre/post-workout nutrition and BCAA throughout the day, or something like that, but other than that they don't eat until the night time. I've been more interested in Martin Berkhan's idea of Intermittent Fasting, which is like halfway between normal, sane reality and the warrior diet: 16 hours of the day are fasted and 8 hours you eat. So if you sleep for 10 hours, then the next 6 hours you don't eat, and then the 8 hours after that you do it. It's apparently great for cutting because you can eat huge meals, and your body adjusts to the fast.

I have this half-assed theory that "naturally lean" people eat on this pattern without even thinking about it: they'll eat something large for breakfast, then eat a huge subway sandwich, then not be hungry for the rest of the day. Or they'll eat a minimal, tiny breakfast, not eat for like 6 hours when they finally eat lunch, and then a larger dinner. Kind of a pseudo-IF, if you will.

Originally Posted by Insight View Post
    I dunno. I think they have pre/post-workout nutrition and BCAA throughout the day, or something like that, but other than that they don't eat until the night time. I've been more interested in Martin Berkhan's idea of Intermittent Fasting, which is like halfway between normal, sane reality and the warrior diet: 16 hours of the day are fasted and 8 hours you eat. So if you sleep for 10 hours, then the next 6 hours you don't eat, and then the 8 hours after that you do it. It's apparently great for cutting because you can eat huge meals, and your body adjusts to the fast.

I have this half-assed theory that "naturally lean" people eat on this pattern without even thinking about it: they'll eat something large for breakfast, then eat a huge subway sandwich, then not be hungry for the rest of the day. Or they'll eat a minimal, tiny breakfast, not eat for like 6 hours when they finally eat lunch, and then a larger dinner. Kind of a pseudo-IF, if you will.

Just reading an article/interivew thing right now, I can't say I'm too convinced mostly because I've been there before.

I used to have 1 or 2 big meals a day myself and my body (comfort-wise) adjusted to that just fine, I felt good but when I got hungry, I got hungry. The only problem was, I was skinny fat. Big gut, strength suffered, small arms and shoulders. I'm afraid to tread that path again I'm afraid lol. Most of America is in this same situation though. For example all the people at my work just have lunch and dinner, only thing is they don't lift- that could make all the difference perhaps?

Just reading an article/interivew thing right now, I can't say I'm too convinced mostly because I've been there before.

I used to have 1 or 2 big meals a day myself and my body (comfort-wise) adjusted to that just fine, I felt good but when I got hungry, I got hungry. The only problem was, I was skinny fat. Big gut, strength suffered, small arms and shoulders. I'm afraid to tread that path again I'm afraid lol. Most of America is in this same situation though. For example all the people at my work just have lunch and dinner, only thing is they don't lift- that could make all the difference perhaps?
    Find what works for you. I know they have done tests where they gave two different groups of people 6 small meals a day vs 3 large meals, with the total diets being isocaloric and of approximately the same macro breakdown, and it made no difference on BMR, thermic effect, general energy expenditure, etc. I have heard good things about eating protein more frequently, but I dunno if it relaly makes as much of a difference as everyone thinks it does.

And again don't trust what I or anyone else has to say. I am basically just relaying what the research says and what has worked for me. Experiment yourself and see what you find out. Try to find legit research done on the issue too, so that it isn't a matter of "this guy says this" and "that guy says that."

Keddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keddy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CallMeRafer View Post
    You are not going to wither away at a 500 kcal deficit man, don't worry so much. Keep your protein intake high, lift hard and just do some cardio. Not really a point in cutting calories unless you plan on wanting significant fat loss, and 100-150 is going to take a long time.
    im not really in a hurry like i said im not disgusted with myself i just think i can get better, im not willing to cut 500 if its going to kill my muscle size and strength. I figure 150 isnt many cals but it would be easier to burn some fat and build muscle and strength realistically. Im looking for a change in body composition not weight. stuff is confusing
    MANLET :-{

nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Guys I need a new routine.

I just finished an HST (hypertrophy specific training) cycle. Prior to that I was doing starting strength but hit plateaus on many of my lifts and felt that I was stuck.

I want to do a 5 day split on my next bulk but I need something for my cut. Do you guys suggest doing another HST cycle? Back to starting strength (in this case at least I lift as heavy as I can, while with HST a large part of it is high volume)?

Also they suggest taking a week off after a HST cycle but I'm afraid I'll lose muscle if I do that (considering I'm cutting).

What do you guys think?
    -=[$]MISC. FINANCE CREW[$]=-

Reps for life:
    Temperature

Rep list:
    muska001
    MikeyC4
    Swolebraahh
    _gnasher_
    macavely
    bocheltree

i_will is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i_will is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i_will is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i_will is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i_will is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i_will is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i_will is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i_will is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i_will is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i_will is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) i_will is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by nickk View Post

I just finished an HST (hypertrophy specific training) cycle. Prior to that I was doing starting strength but hit plateaus on many of my lifts and felt that I was stuck.

I want to do a 5 day split on my next bulk but I need something for my cut. Do you guys suggest doing another HST cycle? Back to starting strength (in this case at least I lift as heavy as I can, while with HST a large part of it is high volume)?

Also they suggest taking a week off after a HST cycle but I'm afraid I'll lose muscle if I do that (considering I'm cutting).

What do you guys think?
    Take the week off and let your body recover. The strength loss over a weeks time is minimal.

If you're cutting you should look more at lower weights with higher reps programs.

nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000) nickk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by i_will View Post
    Take the week off and let your body recover. The strength loss over a weeks time is minimal.

If you're cutting you should look more at lower weights with higher reps programs.
    Why is that? I've heard people say that you should lift as heavy as possible (so I guess less reps more weight)?
    -=[$]MISC. FINANCE CREW[$]=-

Reps for life:
    Temperature

Rep list:
    muska001
    MikeyC4
    Swolebraahh
    _gnasher_
    macavely
    bocheltree

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by i_will View Post

Try non-existant. You won't lose any strength over a week. I've taken a month off from pressing movements due to shoulder issues and gone back to training at 100%.

No, that's a myth. Train the same as you would on a mass phase.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

What do you guys think?
    Any routine will do honestly. If your strength gains are plateuing on a cut well..you're cutting. Strength gains aren't going to happen as often as if you were building yourself up and eating hella calories. Do not necassarily worry about your strength worry about what it is you are trying to accomplish through your training. Your goal I am assuming is dropping weight so that should be you're #1 priority in your program, not if your bench press went up 5lbs since last week or not. Any routine that stimulates all muscles of your body that you work hard at will do for your current goals. Put everything together, Diet, training, cardio if you so choose and work hard at all of them consistantly and your goals will come to you.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

Scale read 164 this morning, brahs. Still eating 2,000 cals, will do 200 cals worth of cardio once I stall. Still lifting heavy. Working on abs now finally. Want to be ripped by summer, just keep at it? I'm anxious/wondering what the results will look like. For some reason deep in the back of my mind I can't imagine myself being ripped (never have been really), but I'm staying consistent and hopefully I can see a huge change in the mirror in a few months.

VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VendettaV2b has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Scale read 164 this morning, brahs. Still eating 2,000 cals, will do 200 cals worth of cardio once I stall. Still lifting heavy. Working on abs now finally. Want to be ripped by summer, just keep at it? I'm anxious/wondering what the results will look like. For some reason deep in the back of my mind I can't imagine myself being ripped (never have been really), but I'm staying consistent and hopefully I can see a huge change in the mirror in a few months.
    good luck mate !

im kinda in the same boat as you
    Reps for life: Iccyman001, Janky
    ---
    --

RoyalSampler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RoyalSampler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RoyalSampler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RoyalSampler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RoyalSampler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RoyalSampler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RoyalSampler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RoyalSampler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RoyalSampler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RoyalSampler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RoyalSampler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    gonna post progress pics when i get to 30 posts lol :F

RoyalSampler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RoyalSampler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RoyalSampler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RoyalSampler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RoyalSampler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RoyalSampler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RoyalSampler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RoyalSampler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RoyalSampler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RoyalSampler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RoyalSampler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Heres a pic of my progress from 12th of December til now, so ~4months =]

Scott1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scott1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scott1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scott1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scott1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scott1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scott1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scott1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scott1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scott1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scott1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by RoyalSampler View Post
    Nice man, similar to me, gonna keep leaning out then bulk while staying lean, fat sucks :X

What do you guys think?
    BSD pretty much said it all, but as a suggestion you might want to check out the simple power based routine by iron addict. It's pretty straightforward - there are four workouts and you train 3 days a week on an ABC/DAB/CDA/BCD type thing. It alternates between legs/back/bis and chest/shoulders/tris, and there are two separate workouts for each.

It's pretty straightforward and so far I've been seeing good results on it. Google "Iron addict simple power based routine" and it's like the first thing that comes up, it's at ironaddicts.com.

pro11skj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pro11skj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pro11skj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pro11skj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pro11skj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pro11skj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pro11skj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pro11skj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pro11skj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pro11skj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pro11skj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    started jan 15ish at 220. down to 195 and lifts stayed the same
    Angels, Lakers, Bolts, Ducks,
    UH brah

**Misc Surfer Brahs**

belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Cool Dreamer Cut

Originally Posted by RoyalSampler View Post

no offense that aint progress, thats suckin in your gut son....

some of you guise are doing a ...

DREAMER CUT...

Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So who's gotten stronger on their cut? It's been 7 weeks. I've dropped 10lbs from 200 to 190 and my bench has gone up 15 and my squat up 10. Feels good man.
    Strive for
    The body of a God
    The mind of a Scholar
    The humility of a Monk
    And the heart of a Warrior

NoFap/Meditation/GreenTea/Yoga crew

BrownThunder1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrownThunder1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrownThunder1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrownThunder1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrownThunder1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrownThunder1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrownThunder1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrownThunder1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrownThunder1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrownThunder1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrownThunder1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by belmont316 View Post

DREAMER CUT...
    he does look like he has lost weight though?

StealGuy is just really nice. (+1000) StealGuy is just really nice. (+1000) StealGuy is just really nice. (+1000) StealGuy is just really nice. (+1000) StealGuy is just really nice. (+1000) StealGuy is just really nice. (+1000) StealGuy is just really nice. (+1000) StealGuy is just really nice. (+1000) StealGuy is just really nice. (+1000) StealGuy is just really nice. (+1000) StealGuy is just really nice. (+1000)

DREAMER CUT...
    I disagree.

Look at the shape of his pecs. Totally looks leaner to me in the 2nd.

BrownThunder1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrownThunder1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrownThunder1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrownThunder1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrownThunder1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrownThunder1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrownThunder1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrownThunder1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrownThunder1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrownThunder1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrownThunder1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    DREAMER CUT...[/QUOTE]

honestly I dont even get the point of cutting if you cant even tell that you lift to begin with, people need to get honest with themselves about wtf they are doing...

yea he lost some weight but, the point of lifting is to have a body that exemplifies strength, power, fitness, sexual prowess... even if he loses weight, none of those qualities will emerge.

if anything he will end up like 155 lbs looking like an ethopian with minimal ab def
    true! Most of the guys in the misc are either skinny fat or just fat and they want to cut. Wouldn't an obese person (someone who just started to lift) put on muscle first than cut?
    halp.

belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

true! Most of the guys in the misc are either skinny fat or just fat and they want to cut. Wouldn't an obese person (someone who just started to lift) put on muscle first than cut?
    halp.
    yea im just kinda roughly estimating some numbers, rough calculations, but a lifter between 5'10 and 6'10 should probably have 160-175 lbs of LBM before they cut. That seems apropriate...

Hypothetically speaking, say someone is 200 lbs, 15% BF, thats 170 lbs of LBM,

say they cut 7% and lose 3-5 lbs of LBM in the process, our new hypothetical person will be:

177-183 lbs and ~.08% BF

The figures above are pretty solid in my book, good numbers for overall physique, respect level, pussy attraction level, and probable strength level.

Rough calculations are rough.

Tes45 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tes45 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tes45 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tes45 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tes45 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tes45 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tes45 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tes45 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tes45 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tes45 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tes45 is a name known to all. (+5000)

DREAMER CUT...
    Yes it definitely is.

Look at how much higher his chest *** sags in the first pic, not to mention how much fat he lost in the gut.

You can easily see by his chest/shoulder/neck postition in both pics he's relaxed and isn't sucking in ****.

The guys holding a solid 30-40 lbs of fat in the first pic, he isn't gonna drop it over ****in night.

yea im just kinda roughly estimating some numbers, rough calculations, but a lifter between 5'10 and 6'10 should probably have 160-175 lbs of LBM before they cut. That seems apropriate...

Hypothetically speaking, say someone is 200 lbs, 15% BF, thats 170 lbs of LBM,

say they cut 7% and lose 3-5 lbs of LBM in the process, our new hypothetical person will be:

177-183 lbs and ~.08% BF

The figures above are pretty solid in my book, good numbers for overall physique, respect level, pussy attraction level, and probable strength level.

Rough calculations are rough.
    Are you 200 lbs and 15% bodyfat now?