Thread: Church Girl

yesmann will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesmann will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesmann will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesmann will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesmann will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesmann will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesmann will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesmann will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesmann will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesmann will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesmann will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Church Girl

there is this girl who i'm really interested in and i want to talk to her but i can't make an opportunity to do so. it seems like there is always something that gets in my way of approaching her and i feel like i need a reason to talk to her. i can approach girls fine if the situation allows it or there is some kind of reason to talk to one. however, it's harder especially since this girl goes to my church, i don't really want to straight out approach her because people might get a bad(?) impression of me when in reality, many of these people at my church would do the same (and i'm sure they go for expanding of social connections or just meeting more girls (my reason), not for religious reasons) anyways, has anyone approached girls at a religious place before? how should i approach this girl? what is the best way to approach a girl at a church?

yesmann will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesmann will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesmann will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesmann will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesmann will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesmann will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesmann will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesmann will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesmann will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesmann will become famous soon enough. (+50) yesmann will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i really want to get with this girl help brahssssss

watch her have a bf...

LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by yesmann View Post
    i really want to get with this girl help brahssssss

watch her have a bf...
    just talk to her bruh, its church. If she goes to church she is probably a nice girl anyways. she isnt going to reject u in church

TheCreature55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCreature55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCreature55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCreature55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCreature55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCreature55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCreature55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCreature55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCreature55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCreature55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheCreature55 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by yesmann View Post
    there is this girl who i'm really interested in and i want to talk to her but i can't make an opportunity to do so. it seems like there is always something that gets in my way of approaching her and i feel like i need a reason to talk to her. i can approach girls fine if the situation allows it or there is some kind of reason to talk to one. however, it's harder especially since this girl goes to my church, i don't really want to straight out approach her because people might get a bad(?) impression of me when in reality, many of these people at my church would do the same (and i'm sure they go for expanding of social connections or just meeting more girls (my reason), not for religious reasons) anyways, has anyone approached girls at a religious place before? how should i approach this girl? what is the best way to approach a girl at a church?
    Good chance to piitb brah. Just tell her it's not 'proper' sex and she'll still technically be a virgin

SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000) SoggyDoughnut is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TheCreature55 View Post
    Good chance to piitb brah. Just tell her it's not 'proper' sex and she'll still technically be a virgin
    he didn't say she was catholic...

AND DO IT. Girls that go to church are usually sluts anyways because they know their sins will be forgiven, so they keep on sinnin'.

sirengrl1106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirengrl1106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirengrl1106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirengrl1106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirengrl1106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirengrl1106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirengrl1106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirengrl1106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirengrl1106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirengrl1106 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirengrl1106 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you aren't going to church for religious reasons, stay home. That's ridiculous. Some people actually do go to church to worship not to get slobbed on my some a-hole lookin to score a piece.

ThankU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThankU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThankU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThankU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThankU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThankU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Tell her you're really religious also.

LostOne287 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LostOne287 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LostOne287 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LostOne287 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LostOne287 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LostOne287 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LostOne287 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LostOne287 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LostOne287 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LostOne287 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LostOne287 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    just ask her out like you would at any other place. ask her to a movie or out to dinner or something simple. I dont see why it would matter that its church, its not like your asking her to f*** or anything. speaking of that, church girls are the biggest freaks, I know from experience. so if you like her def ask her out cause it'll pay off later

Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by sirengrl1106 View Post
    If you aren't going to church for religious reasons, stay home. That's ridiculous. Some people actually do go to church to worship not to get slobbed on my some a-hole lookin to score a piece.
    No need to worship, Jesus already died for the sins.

Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    your just not making the opportunities to talk to her.

okay ima give you some kanye tilla up in this thread

I don't know if you got a man or not
    If you made plans or not
    If god put me in ya plans or not
    I'm trippin, this drink got me sayin' alot
    but I know that god put you in front of me

and if you gon' pussy out

listen to this mann, its so good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myDYE...ayer_embedded#

all of it,

relates a lil bit lol

good luck