Closed Thread
Page 691 of 1077 FirstFirst ... 191 591 641 681 689 690 691 692 693 701 741 791 ... LastLast
Results 20,701 to 20,730 of 32299
    melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SoutheastBeast1 View Post
    Jesus f*ck cut Bartolo Colon already.

This loss is more than 1 loss. Disrupts a nice groove they had. Hopefully they can have a short memory and pretend this night didn't happen but if they start losing these following days it's 100% on Colon pitching tonight I have no doubt about it.

Deflates team morale when you automatically get rocked because you play some ******* who has an ERA of 9+

If I'm a Brave, why even try? Why bother? F*ck you Colon.
    at this point the Astros may pick him up for a spot start... They have to score 8 runs a game to win right now, because the staff is decimated right now. That being said they can score 8 runs a game... I mean ****... the big 3 all have OPS' over 900, Reddick is approaching .900. Mccann has been great. Marwin Gonzalez also an OPS over 900. Bregman and Yuli over the past 30 days all have .820 plus OPS... Even Marisnick is hitting 440 foot home runs in the 9 spot.

The astros lead the league in slugging and the least amount of strike outs... its absurd.
    Hunter Pence is a bitch crew

melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by propreffered7 View Post
    Here it is boys.. my impeccable taste in closers so far this year

Grab colome when he's elite then he gives up multiple runs 3 or 4 times in a row
    Grab kintzler, 2nd in saves in the al despite not being minesotta's closer to start the year

And he's not doing too hot tonight
    I drafted Knebel and Justin Wilson very late. I did the same thing last year with Colome. Only a matter of time before Robertson is traded and Kanale (sp) is the closer in Chicago. Kela will be closing for the Ranger soon as well.

propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by melanimal_old View Post
    I drafted Knebel and Justin Wilson very late. I did the same thing last year with Colome. Only a matter of time before Robertson is traded and Kanale (sp) is the closer in Chicago. Kela will be closing for the Ranger soon as well.
    yea those are some nice pickups. knew knebel would be good. with as few picks as i had this yesr i couldnt think of closing until they were all gone

except for treinen, whom i grabbed and was named closer... but he sucked

Registered User SoutheastBeast1's Avatar
    SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Did the DBacks bump Randall Delgado back out of the rotation? Dude has been pitching good. Not sure if serious
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

It aint easy bein steezy SteezeFactory's Avatar
    SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Did the DBacks bump Randall Delgado back out of the rotation? Dude has been pitching good. Not sure if serious
    They won't put Corbin in the pen even though he's been a train wreck since last season and doesn't have peripherals showing he's likely to turn it around either. Not sure what else he needs to do to get demoted to the pen he's been awful.
    Sun Devils - Cardinals - Suns - Dbakes - Yotes

"Yo, come on, we're Arizona State. They wouldn't give him (President Obama) a degree? Really? I mean, even if they offered him one, he should've been insulted. He'd be like, 'I went to Harvard.' I mean, come on, I barely went to class, and they passed me. It's Arizona [expletive] State!" - Terrell Suggs

I rep AZ brahs

SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Finally Colon is DFA'd
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey saalty is Andujar the next Yankee GOAT? After one game I'm pretty confident he will overtake Aaron Judge, tours over boyo.

"Yo, come on, we're Arizona State. They wouldn't give him (President Obama) a degree? Really? I mean, even if they offered him one, he should've been insulted. He'd be like, 'I went to Harvard.' I mean, come on, I barely went to class, and they passed me. It's Arizona [expletive] State!" - Terrell Suggs

I rep AZ brahs

Originally Posted by SteezeFactory View Post
    Hey saalty is Andujar the next Yankee GOAT? After one game I'm pretty confident he will overtake Aaron Judge, tours over boyo.
    Solid 3B, but no Freddie Freeman. Freeman the GOAT 3B now. Our Chipper replacement has arrived. Future HOF 3B and a big 3 of Newcomb aka Tommy Glavine, Soroka aka Greg Maddux, and Folty aka John Smoltz. Inciarte gold glove CF aka Andruw Jones. RIP MLB, history repeating itself all over starting 2018.
    -SoutheastBeast1

Solid 3B, but no Freddie Freeman. Freeman the GOAT 3B now. Our Chipper replacement has arrived. Future HOF 3B and a big 3 of Newcomb aka Tommy Glavine, Soroka aka Greg Maddux, and Folty aka John Smoltz. Inciarte gold glove CF aka Andruw Jones. RIP MLB, history repeating itself all over starting 2018.
    Friendly Freeman has been sick the last two seasons, the 1b/3b eligibility will be nice. Have always liked him, probably because of the Friendly Freeman commercials. Would have a beer with/10. He's a poor man's Jake Lamb at 3rd but not a bad consolation prize Can't believe I didn't see Lamb was available so late in the draft and took Sam god damn fukking Dyson the same round he went. Shoot me. Could have the GOAT MLB rbi combo right now.

I rep AZ brahs

Friendly Freeman has been sick the last two seasons, the 1b/3b eligibility will be nice. Have always liked him, probably because of the Friendly Freeman commercials. Would have a beer with/10. He's a poor man's Jake Lamb at 3rd but not a bad consolation prize Can't believe I didn't see Lamb was available so late in the draft and took Sam god damn fukking Dyson the same round he went. Shoot me. Could have the GOAT MLB rbi combo right now.
    -SoutheastBeast1

I hope you guys take the NL West cause it will be a shame for you to be one and done if ATL ends up with the other WC instead of the East.
    -SoutheastBeast1

Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheBateman View Post
    it happens
    same for the starters i grabbed. lance lynn and john lackey playing like garbage as soon as i get them
    Maeda - converted to RP
    Melancon - DL

LOL looks like all parties involved took a hit
    Leafs, Raptors, Jays, umad?

I hope you guys take the NL West cause it will be a shame for you to be one and done if ATL ends up with the other WC instead of the East.
    I'll buy you a ticket to the Wild Card game in AZ if the Braves manage to get into it vs the Dbakes lol airfare is on you.

I rep AZ brahs

I'll buy you a ticket to the Wild Card game in AZ if the Braves manage to get into it vs the Dbakes lol airfare is on you.
    I'm legit coming now you can't take this back.
    -SoutheastBeast1

I'm legit coming now you can't take this back.
    Pro may or not have his own place by then but you can come crash at the Palace de Steeze just don't rub one out on my couch ya dirty bastard

I rep AZ brahs

Pro may or not have his own place by then but you can come crash at the Palace de Steeze just don't rub one out on my couch ya dirty bastard
    Can't make any promises on that
    -SoutheastBeast1

propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    God dammit

I knew villar would do well. Had him in the last 2 days and he hasn't started. Kipnis had a 12 o'clock game and has been a lil hot the past few days and was starting. So stuck him in case villar didn't start

2 hr's from villar

Put him in in my other league though

Trea out with a broken wrist...

...lmao bacon might be flying out after all

I rep AZ brahs

God dammit

I knew villar would do well. Had him in the last 2 days and he hasn't started. Kipnis had a 12 o'clock game and has been a lil hot the past few days and was starting. So stuck him in case villar didn't start

2 hr's from villar

Put him in in my other league though
    lol at owning Kipnis

Trea out with a broken wrist...

...lmao bacon might be flying out after all
    Yeah but this is favorable for winning the NL East which means we wouldn't play you, we'd play the NL Central in the NLDS
    -SoutheastBeast1

Also tonight is a MUST win for Atlanta I have to say. Cannot afford to drop a series to the Padres. Thanks Colon
    -SoutheastBeast1

lol at owning Kipnis

Yeah but this is favorable for winning the NL East which means we wouldn't play you, we'd play the NL Central in the NLDS
    Went full tater there disregard

I rep AZ brahs

lol at owning Kipnis

Just like sogard is better than villar right?

Villar almost totaled sogard's career in hr's tonight

But yea let's sit a 20 hr, 60 sb guy for a guy who's lucky to get it out of the infield..and also can't run

Kipnis has been bad but could turn out fine. Willing to hold onto, but I don't have to

Just like sogard is better than villar right?

Villar almost totaled sogard's career in hr's tonight

But yea let's sit a 20 hr, 60 sb guy for a guy who's lucky to get it out of the infield..and also can't run

Kipnis has been bad but could turn out fine. Willing to hold onto, but I don't have to

Also I believe I distinctly remember questioning if Villar had a position. Don't think I said anything about one being better than the other, just that Sogard would cut into Villar's PT as he's been playing well this year.

Annnnnnnd technically Villar has pinch hit twice and started once since being back

Which of us has been right again

But hey.... I'll concede because....

Have fun with my scraps beneath me in the standings. I dropped Jones for you to pick up too lmao
    -SoutheastBeast1

Also I believe I distinctly remember questioning if Villar had a position. Don't think I said anything about one being better than the other, just that Sogard would cut into Villar's PT as he's been playing well this year.

Annnnnnnd technically Villar has pinch hit twice and started once since being back

Which of us has been right again

But hey.... I'll concede because....

Have fun with my scraps beneath me in the standings. I dropped Jones for you to pick up too lmao
    one week in 2 years.. trout coming back soon..

wow had a mid year performance review and not a single bad thing was said. Lead 2 major product launches at the same time and got them all out.

Going to the DR Sunday through Sunday. Company will probably close the deal officially next week.

saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by melanimal_old View Post
    wow had a mid year performance review and not a single bad thing was said. Lead 2 major product launches at the same time and got them all out.

Going to the DR Sunday through Sunday. Company will probably close the deal officially next week.
    You get any kind of raise? I'm happy for you man. I know you've struggled there.

Gotta feel bad for Dustin Fowler. His MLB debut didn't even last a full inning. Was excited to see what he had. Definitely an under rated Yankee prospect.

Originally Posted by saaltydog View Post
    You get any kind of raise? I'm happy for you man. I know you've struggled there.

Gotta feel bad for Dustin Fowler. His MLB debut didn't even last a full inning. Was excited to see what he had. Definitely an under rated Yankee prospect.
    Saw that. Tough way to make your debut
    -SoutheastBeast1

It never fails that if I'm tied in HRs (sometimes ahead by 1 or 2 even) and similar averages to my opponent, I'm nearly always down a full .100 points in OPS

Is everyone else really hitting that many more doubles compared to me or something? It's mind blowing, I sh*t you not

This week no different. Tied at 7 HRs and both right at .300

Pro's OPS .970, mine .870... wtf?!?!?

Edit

He just homered so now it's even higher, lol. But the point still stands.

It's insane how I must be losing the doubles game at an extraordinary pace each week
    -SoutheastBeast1

Also I'm gonna drop all of my pitchers and just start streaming from now on

All my regular pitchers suck dick but every time I add someone they pitch great and pick up the rest of my sh*t regulars getting blasted

Eyes on you Cole. The ****ing Giants.... really bro???
    -SoutheastBeast1

Originally Posted by saaltydog View Post

No we did these because they are closing the ICP bonus because GE does theirs differently. We had some goals. They are going to pay %50 of our bonuses based on a yearly projection. Personal performance is only 20 percent of it. Probably will be like maybe a grand because off shore hasn't recovered yet.

Closed Thread
Page 691 of 1077 FirstFirst ... 191 591 641 681 689 690 691 692 693 701 741 791 ... LastLast