Closed Thread
Page 689 of 1077 FirstFirst ... 189 589 639 679 687 688 689 690 691 699 739 789 ... LastLast
Results 20,641 to 20,670 of 32299
    Registered User SoutheastBeast1's Avatar
    SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by propreffered7 View Post
    Javier Baez the cubs utility player = 3rd on team in hits
    3rd on team in hr's

Only behind rizzo and Bryant
    Only Rizzo and Bryant play every day.

Addison Russell has a whooping 28 more PAs, Contreras has 7 more PAs, Heyward has 5 fewer PAs, Zobrist has 7 fewer PAs.

So you're telling me Baez is 4th in PA's for the Cubs and 3rd in hits and HRs? Basically jumping their SS who sits 3rd in PA's? Shocking revelation.
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    On a team that's collectively hitting .240 I might add
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by SoutheastBeast1 View Post
    Only Rizzo and Bryant play every day.

Addison Russell has a whooping 28 more PAs, Contreras has 7 more PAs, Heyward has 5 fewer PAs, Zobrist has 7 fewer PAs.

So you're telling me Baez is 4th in PA's for the Cubs and 3rd in hits and HRs? Basically jumping their SS who sits 3rd in PA's? Shocking revelation.
    Look at the guy who said Russell is better than Baez

Btw Baez just getting started. He absolutely has to play every day. If he sits it'll fuk him up..but he'll be a star

Man you don't know how far this goes. You're taking this morality approach. I don't think any of mlb is moral

Prove to me there's an objective world and everything's not subjective.

Hint: you can't.

So, now that you know morality is made up and dependent on culture.. what is wrong with utilizing the system the mlb has in place?

Of course you can't blow games, even though it prob happens, a la Pete rose, but what the fuk do you consider MLB teams holding back players that help their team win currently is? There is 100% tanking within the mlb whether you like it or not

And that is 100% not the worst thing that goes on.

They sign naive Latin American players for pennies on the dollar and that has tremendous trickle down effects everywhere
    Show me where Braves have lost games on purpose. You can't. they never have.

They brought up Swanson. They signed the best players they could sign last year. You can't block players in your system with longer contracts for better guys, that's stupidity. You make a choice between the two and Braves made their choice. Not tanking.

Braves won games last year with Swanson up. Not tanking. Braves are winning games this year. Not tanking. Braves brought up Newcomb this year. Not tanking.

Show me where the Braves have tanked? Maybe the Cubs tanked. Maybe the CWS are tanking right now. I'm not following either close enough to know.

I can say with fact Braves have tried to win as much as possible while rebuilding. Rebuilding is not tanking it's shifting current assets to future assets. That's not losing on purpose. It's like investing your salary in your 401k. Are you trying to live a sh*tty life with less around you? No you aren't. You're trading off what you could have now for what you can have in the future but you'll still work with what assets are available to you right now and have as nice a life as you can. You don't go full hobo mode and live in a cardboard box cause it means you can invest more for future gains do you?

It's a same thing. Braves aren't going full hobo mode living in a cardboard box aka losing games on purpose. They're still doing the best they can to win right now while shifting some of their assets to the future.

Show me otherwise.
    -SoutheastBeast1

propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    bro lets end it

if i were braves id try to ensure i get another high pick, save money, sign intl. talent, draft well, sign fa talent, and go full throttle next year

if you were braves youd play for a playoff spot right now

Look at the guy who said Russell is better than Baez

Btw Baez just getting started. He absolutely has to play every day. If he sits it'll fuk him up..but he'll be a star
    Russell is better though. 1.0 WAR vs. Baez 0.5 WAR 2017

Still ignoring defense I guess. Only 28 more PAs, playing time close enough one shouldn't be doubling the others WAR
    -SoutheastBeast1

Russell is better though. 1.0 WAR vs. Baez 0.5 WAR 2017

Still ignoring defense I guess. Only 28 more PAs, playing time close enough one shouldn't be doubling the others WAR
    move russell to 3rd, 1st, 2nd and sone outfield

his defense would prob take a hit too. its strange because baez is faster than russell. russell just must be quick twitched/ used to ss. i dont think russell is nearly the same at 3rd because baez arm is superior

bro lets end it

if i were braves id try to ensure i get another high pick, save money, sign intl. talent, draft well, sign fa talent, and go full throttle next year

if you were braves youd play for a playoff spot right now
    End what? I'm not trying to convince you to root for the Braves. I really don't give a f*ck if you want to root for them to tank.

I just said it makes you a sh*tty fan and I'm not "ending" my belief of that. You said you don't care what I think a few posts back, so stop caring.
    -SoutheastBeast1

move russell to 3rd, 1st, 2nd and sone outfield

his defense would prob take a hit too. its strange because baez is faster than russell. russell just must be quick twitched/ used to ss. i dont think russell is nearly the same at 3rd because baez arm is superior
    Changes nothing.

You insinuated Baez was better and I'm just responding with their WAR. Anything you've posted is just pure speculation.

You got me bro. Baez is better, lol. All that speculation with nothing to back it up on convinced me.

Things are literally no different than when the original comment of Russell being better were made.
    -SoutheastBeast1

Changes nothing.

You insinuated Baez was better and I'm just responding with their WAR. Anything you've posted is just pure speculation.

You got me bro. Baez is better, lol. All that speculation with nothing to back it up on convinced me.

Things are literally no different than when the original comment of Russell being better were made.
    baez war is comprised of him moving around positions whereas russells is not.

also, im looking at general stats. baez had 9 hr's in 136 pa a bit back.. no idea what hes at now but i know baez

is .260ish with 10 hr's and russell is .215 to .230ish with less hr's and rbi's despite the fact that baez often hits in front of the pitcher = no strikes

and he still has less ab's

Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow. Bacon's actually above .500. Good fking job dave man.

Leafs, Raptors, Jays, umad?

TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    To be fair. I had fifth round offer on the table but he didn't take it.

3 was as high as I could go.

Kintzler has got to be a top closer since he became closer. I know he's crept up on holland in terms of saves
    im surprised you offered 3rd round. thought you would ask for holland for that since you took colome for 4th. i was just waiting to see what my ranking would be this week since I'm on the cusp of a playoff spot. kintzler still has been pretty good the past month though so hope that works out for you.

Originally Posted by TheBateman View Post
    im surprised you offered 3rd round. thought you would ask for holland for that since you took colome for 4th. i was just waiting to see what my ranking would be this week since I'm on the cusp of a playoff spot. kintzler still has been pretty good the past month though so hope that works out for you.
    I know hollands been good, but it's hard for me to pay for a closer at coors

It's like right on the cusp of too much from me imo, which is ok to me

and thanks you too
    Last edited by propreffered7; 06-26-2017 at 07:57 PM.

Can't believe the Cubs are trying to blow a 5 run lead in the 9th. Useless f*cks I swear
    -SoutheastBeast1

Better get Zimmerman cause if this thing goes to Murphy pretty sure it's gonna be a walk off
    -SoutheastBeast1

Cubs escaping meltdown mode by the thinnest of margins.
    -SoutheastBeast1

I think miggy needs the all star break.perhaps I'm delusional but I don't think so

Ive watched a few games, and I will say he looks less aggressive but I've also seen him stroke some balls and get nothing to show for it.

After he hit the walk off hr he said he's been dealing with some bad back stuff.

Supposedly he has the highest line drive/ hard hit percentage of his career, which means he's still miggy, but he's been unlucky

http://m.tigers.mlb.com/news/article...be-underrated/

LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Show me where Braves have lost games on purpose. You can't. they never have.

Show me otherwise.
    STRAIGHT WAGER 06/20/17 16:53 EDT Result: Wager Lost
    San Francisco Giants M Moore 6 vs Atlanta Braves J Teheran 3 06/20/17 19:35 EDT Atlanta Braves -112 Listed
    6/5/17 4:35 PM MLB Lines PHI (N Pivetta) @ ATL (B Colon) Game Winner ATL (B Colon) @ -125
    5/30/17 7:05 PM MLB Lines ATL (B Colon) @ LAA (P Bridwell) Game Winner ATL (B Colon) @ +120
    5/24/17 4:35 PM MLB Lines PIT (T Williams) @ ATL (J Teheran) Game Winner ATL (J Teheran) @ -135
    4/19/17 4:35 PM MLB Lines WAS (J Ross) @ ATL (J Teheran) Game Winner ATL (J Teheran) @ +110

There's plenty more but too lazy to look in my history.

Originally Posted by LyonGaultier View Post
    STRAIGHT WAGER 06/20/17 16:53 EDT Result: Wager Lost
    San Francisco Giants M Moore 6 vs Atlanta Braves J Teheran 3 06/20/17 19:35 EDT Atlanta Braves -112 Listed
    6/5/17 4:35 PM MLB Lines PHI (N Pivetta) @ ATL (B Colon) Game Winner ATL (B Colon) @ -125
    5/30/17 7:05 PM MLB Lines ATL (B Colon) @ LAA (P Bridwell) Game Winner ATL (B Colon) @ +120
    5/24/17 4:35 PM MLB Lines PIT (T Williams) @ ATL (J Teheran) Game Winner ATL (J Teheran) @ -135
    4/19/17 4:35 PM MLB Lines WAS (J Ross) @ ATL (J Teheran) Game Winner ATL (J Teheran) @ +110

There's plenty more but too lazy to look in my history.
    You bet on Bartolo Colon winning twice? LOL
    -SoutheastBeast1

LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You bet on Bartolo Colon winning twice? LOL
    Bridwell was on a debut. Didn't know about the passing of his son. But Colon started off good it was the infield that had 5 errors that inning. For him facing Pivetta, Pivetta allows 3 runs, he does that like 88.3% of the time, everytime.

I would place first 5 wagers but on most games ATL doesn't take the lead till the 6th.

Originally Posted by LyonGaultier View Post
    Bridwell was on a debut. Didn't know about the passing of his son. But Colon started off good it was the infield that had 5 errors that inning. For him facing Pivetta, Pivetta allows 3 runs, he does that like 88.3% of the time, everytime.

I would place first 5 wagers but on most games ATL doesn't take the lead till the 6th.
    Ah yeah I remember that game. Possibly the worst defensive inning I've ever seen in my 30 years of life. And that's not an exaggeration. I'm even counting lower level athletics like Pony and Mustang league games I watched when younger. And that inning still wins out. Never seen anything like it.
    -SoutheastBeast1

Ah yeah I remember that game. Possibly the worst defensive inning I've ever seen in my 30 years of life. And that's not an exaggeration. I'm even counting lower level athletics like Pony and Mustang league games I watched when younger. And that inning still wins out. Never seen anything like it.
    Till this day, that game haunts me in my dreams. Also the June 20th game. When all they needed was 6 outs to win. Up 3-1. I remember nights I didn't remember nights.

-SoutheastBeast1

^^^

buriful
    -SoutheastBeast1

Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    ^^^

buriful
    Archer is also on the market in here.....just saying.
    Inch by Inch is a Sinch

*MMC 4 life*

Green Bay Packers Super Bowl Crew

Wow as soon as I get colome he gives up multiple runs 3 outings in a row

Not only blows the save and blows up my era but he blows cobbs 8 inning masterpiece

Originally Posted by Chill Will 33 View Post
    Archer is also on the market in here.....just saying.
    If I picked up Ronald Acuna, Luiz Gohara, and Dustin Peterson and offered them to you for him would that be enough?

*Disclaimer I have all rights to these players while Chill and I work something out*
    -SoutheastBeast1

Closed Thread
Page 689 of 1077 FirstFirst ... 189 589 639 679 687 688 689 690 691 699 739 789 ... LastLast