Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    Kkkyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Whatsup guys

mohecan84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi Peeps, South African guy checking in. Hope you guys and gals are doing well.

oros40plus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ex-Vaalie sayin cheers to you all...........

There's no Dana only Zuul ThePeach's Avatar
    ThePeach is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePeach is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePeach is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePeach is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePeach is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePeach is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePeach is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePeach is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePeach is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePeach is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePeach is a name known to all. (+5000)
    welkom :-)
    ✩ Alis Volat Propriis ✩ Always the Padawan, Never the Jedi ✩
    Genetics give you an edge, hard work gives you the results - ctgblue

******official misc photography crew ****** ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
    "I get up, take the kids to school and do the Hoovering... then I become a rock star" - Dave Grohl

rjboutkast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rjboutkast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rjboutkast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rjboutkast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rjboutkast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rjboutkast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

Whatsup peeps.
    Seems i have been on here for over 5 years and hardly use the forums and ****.
    JHB holla

Ps- Anyone ordered from BB.com lately? would like some feedback as i would like to order some stuff.

shot
    Last edited by rjboutkast; 10-17-2011 at 03:54 PM.
    Train train train train!
    ================
    The African Assassin
    --------------------
    \\//\\// (( )) \\//\\//

MightyApe will become famous soon enough. (+50) MightyApe will become famous soon enough. (+50) MightyApe will become famous soon enough. (+50) MightyApe will become famous soon enough. (+50) MightyApe will become famous soon enough. (+50) MightyApe will become famous soon enough. (+50) MightyApe will become famous soon enough. (+50) MightyApe will become famous soon enough. (+50) MightyApe will become famous soon enough. (+50) MightyApe will become famous soon enough. (+50) MightyApe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey, I'm not from South Africa but I was just checking in to see how you guys were coping with your 2011 rugby world cup loss lol.

nameduser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hallo everone!

Hoe gaan dit?

Thinking of moving back to S.A to play Rugby next year. Probably back to Natal but also thinking of the Free State for a bit of a change.

Currently in Melb now but feel like travelling. Just worried about getting a job :S

Totsiens

Bangin Beats all the way Dj Pimpsta's Avatar
    Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A lot of new SA joiners!

Welcome guys!

Live your dreams. Face your fears.

***I Am A DJ***

Check out my website, listen, stream, and download my tracks, and mixes!!!

-----> https://www.djdustinv.com/ <-----

MegatronNZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello Hoe gaan dit?

I just moved to melbourne, Born in JHB.. lived in NZ for 15 years and now here in Australia.

Where in Melbourne are you?

Cheers

Dean

Originally Posted by nameduser View Post
    Hallo everone!

Hoe gaan dit?

Thinking of moving back to S.A to play Rugby next year. Probably back to Natal but also thinking of the Free State for a bit of a change.

Currently in Melb now but feel like travelling. Just worried about getting a job :S

Totsiens
    Rugby World Champions 2011... Proud to be Kiwi!!

JIMBOtheLARRY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi there...nice to see some Saffa's here! I was born in the UK, but have grown up in SA so I consider myself proudly South African! I'm a Jozi boy, but currently living and working in the middle of nowhere! (FS!)
    Just joined, and looking for some advice with regards to building a bit more muscle...so if anyone can offer a kind ear and some advice I'd be grateful?!

Thanks!

Originally Posted by MegatronNZ View Post
    Hello Hoe gaan dit?

I just moved to melbourne, Born in JHB.. lived in NZ for 15 years and now here in Australia.

Where in Melbourne are you?

Cheers

Dean
    Eastern suburbs bru, where abouts are you?

I spent a lot of time in Nz too, where were you located there?

Originally Posted by JIMBOtheLARRY View Post
    Hi there...nice to see some Saffa's here! I was born in the UK, but have grown up in SA so I consider myself proudly South African! I'm a Jozi boy, but currently living and working in the middle of nowhere! (FS!)
    Just joined, and looking for some advice with regards to building a bit more muscle...so if anyone can offer a kind ear and some advice I'd be grateful?!

Thanks!
    Yo!

I'm looking at potentially moving to the Free State, how do you find it there?

Cheers

JIMBOtheLARRY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Howzit Nameduser! Not much happens here in the Free State! Although that depends on where you would be moving to? If your headed to Bloem, its ok...lots of Rugby fans there! But not much happening elsewhere!

Originally Posted by JIMBOtheLARRY View Post
    Howzit Nameduser! Not much happens here in the Free State! Although that depends on where you would be moving to? If your headed to Bloem, its ok...lots of Rugby fans there! But not much happening elsewhere!
    Would def be going to Bloem! Might see if I can get in touch with some Rugby teams over there!

How is everyone going? Starting to get warm here in Aus, would be the same in SA!

ThePeach is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePeach is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePeach is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePeach is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePeach is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePeach is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePeach is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePeach is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePeach is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePeach is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePeach is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bump for SA!

"I get up, take the kids to school and do the Hoovering... then I become a rock star" - Dave Grohl

k290 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k290 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k290 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k290 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k290 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k290 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k290 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k290 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k290 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k290 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) k290 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Checking in here from joburg. Starting up again at the crummy gym at WITS this year. Hopefully I don't injure myself like last year and actually start gaining

DDSA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey everybody!

Long time lurker of the site (great articles). Joined as soon as I discovered there's an SA crowd here. It's been a bad two months gym-wise, time to get back into it!

Anyways, happy Sunday all

Registered User transformerchad's Avatar
    transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000)
    howzit howzit boets and bints :P never knew this thread existed

Registered User transformerchad's Avatar
    transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Oscar Pistorius ay , what an idiot ... what do u guys think about the oscar situation?

personally i think he lost his head (and legs) and shot her intentionally

xsjados has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello from Jozi!

New on here, joined today, last 2 months have been hard training, down from 80kg's to 74kg's!

Originally Posted by transformerchad View Post
    Oscar Pistorius ay , what an idiot ... what do u guys think about the oscar situation?

personally i think he lost his head (and legs) and shot her intentionally
    I think he's guilty (But i don't want to speak too soon) some friends of mine met him a couple years back and said he wasn't a nice person, kind of sad considering he was such a huge hero in the eyes of disabled kids in SA.

JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    fellow south african here. damn do i miss the place. the weather, the people, the scenery, just the whole vibe, i'm so homesick.

kinda depressing here, the weather is terrible, people are hardegat. (until you give them a poes klap, and then most likely go to jail for it) haha. but i just focus on music anyway, and it's going well so far.

regarding the Oscar Pistorius thing, i don't think he is guilty. but we'll see how it turns out

joey-1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joey-1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joey-1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump up for the fellow south africans
    hows the training coming along

sasha1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sasha1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sasha1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sasha1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sasha1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sasha1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sasha1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sasha1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sasha1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sasha1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sasha1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi guys, I'm from Joburg. Still new with training etc, but learning thanks to forums like this.
    Glad to see fellow South Africans on here

joey-1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joey-1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joey-1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    welcome sasha,there tons of info here,goodluck on your journey

PerfectBodyOslo is not very well liked. (-100) PerfectBodyOslo is not very well liked. (-100) PerfectBodyOslo is not very well liked. (-100) PerfectBodyOslo is not very well liked. (-100) PerfectBodyOslo is not very well liked. (-100) PerfectBodyOslo is not very well liked. (-100) PerfectBodyOslo is not very well liked. (-100) PerfectBodyOslo is not very well liked. (-100) PerfectBodyOslo is not very well liked. (-100) PerfectBodyOslo is not very well liked. (-100) PerfectBodyOslo is not very well liked. (-100)
    Welcome

Originally Posted by joey-1 View Post
    bump up for the fellow south africans
    hows the training coming along
    Training has taken the backseat due to a very busy work schedule atm. Hopefully this will change soon, miss it!

Have a great Friday all.

CapeRage has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Howzit guys.
    How many Saffa's still here?

Im an ex JHB'er causing chaos in CPT these days.

rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey guys! International sports supp company NUTRABOLICS is now available in South Africa and they have a Facebook page set up! Check it out - they will be doing supplement give aways, contests and there will be athlete sponsorship opportunitites! https://www.facebook.com/nutrabolicssouthafrica
    ANS Performance Brand Developement Mgr & Athlete
    Follow @RkThinkFit

RED MONKEY HATS >>> www.redmonkeylifestyle.com/#_a_Rachel

Bangin Beats all the way Dj Pimpsta's Avatar
    Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dj Pimpsta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    BOOOOOOOM!

Saffas!

Live your dreams. Face your fears.

***I Am A DJ***

Check out my website, listen, stream, and download my tracks, and mixes!!!

-----> https://www.djdustinv.com/ <-----

Sypher187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sypher187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sypher187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sypher187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sypher187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sypher187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sypher187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sypher187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sypher187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sypher187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sypher187 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Boys! feel free to grow, muscletalk.co.za

It's a South African Bodybuilding Forum,

We have a few guys from Cape Town and then a few from Johannesburg, Gauteng and PTA area as well.
    www.muscletalk.co.za