Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    madmax95gtr will become famous soon enough. (+50) madmax95gtr will become famous soon enough. (+50) madmax95gtr will become famous soon enough. (+50) madmax95gtr will become famous soon enough. (+50) madmax95gtr will become famous soon enough. (+50) madmax95gtr will become famous soon enough. (+50) madmax95gtr will become famous soon enough. (+50) madmax95gtr will become famous soon enough. (+50) madmax95gtr will become famous soon enough. (+50) madmax95gtr will become famous soon enough. (+50) madmax95gtr will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Ask a guy got FB msg from Bio Dads wife who he hasnt seen since 3yrs old anything?

So true story Misc I need your input.

Got a ******** msg, from my Bio Fathers wife. I havent heard or seen him since I was three, 25 fawking years!! But I have always wondered about him. I did some ******** stalking and shes legit. Deff married to my dad! All i know is I have about 5 million questions in my head right now!

What say you misc?

Here is what she said.

"Hi Bruce, I believe I may be married to your birth Father. my name is Joanne (Brithfathers Last Name). I was just interested in seeing if you would be willing to talk to me. He does'nt know I'm looking. Maybe we can get to know each other a little. I know it will be a tough decision. I pray you decide yes. You can check myspace if you want. If the answer is no I will not bother you I promise. Just so you know..He says your name in his sleep, you have a baby stepsister..Alexa. She is two."

MIND = BLOWN!!!!!
    ____________________________________________________________________________

Visit my photography site
    www.motomuttphotography.com

Animal/USPLabs/Optimum Nutrition Addict

-__- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -__- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -__- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -__- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -__- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -__- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -__- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -__- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -__- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -__- will become famous soon enough. (+50) -__- will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    mind=blown

But dude, the decision is yours. Do you hate him or what? I don't see how it could hurt if you're not upset with him, but it's hard to answer since we don't know if he just walked out or if he just didn't get along with your mother.

Registered User Legendsneverdie's Avatar
    Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by madmax95gtr View Post
    So true story Misc I need your input.

Got a ******** msg, from my Bio Fathers wife. I havent heard or seen him since I was three, 25 fawking years!! But I have always wondered about him. I did some ******** stalking and shes legit. Deff married to my dad! All i know is I have about 5 million questions in my head right now!

What say you misc?

Here is what she said.

"Hi Bruce, I believe I may be married to your birth Father. my name is Joanne (Brithfathers Last Name). I was just interested in seeing if you would be willing to talk to me. He does'nt know I'm looking. Maybe we can get to know each other a little. I know it will be a tough decision. I pray you decide yes. You can check myspace if you want. If the answer is no I will not bother you I promise. Just so you know..He says your name in his sleep, you have a baby stepsister..Alexa. She is two."

MIND = BLOWN!!!!!
    r u rich? could be family who is tryin to get a peice of that gwap.
    IF YOU DONT SQUAT, YOU AINT SQUAT

Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Did you ever gain a different father figure?
    "negs suck, dont they? now STFU, save your breath for your blow up doll and go back in your moms basement and watch TUF, snot nosed little boy. oh, and next time ask permission to say anything to me."

-Gomi

garkon will become famous soon enough. (+50) garkon will become famous soon enough. (+50) garkon will become famous soon enough. (+50) garkon will become famous soon enough. (+50) garkon will become famous soon enough. (+50) garkon will become famous soon enough. (+50) garkon will become famous soon enough. (+50) garkon will become famous soon enough. (+50) garkon will become famous soon enough. (+50) garkon will become famous soon enough. (+50) garkon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Says your name in his sleep. That gave me chills. You have a stepsister. IDK what i'd do.

<----Never met his birth father.

Registered User thtswhatshesaid's Avatar
    thtswhatshesaid is a name known to all. (+5000) thtswhatshesaid is a name known to all. (+5000) thtswhatshesaid is a name known to all. (+5000) thtswhatshesaid is a name known to all. (+5000) thtswhatshesaid is a name known to all. (+5000) thtswhatshesaid is a name known to all. (+5000) thtswhatshesaid is a name known to all. (+5000) thtswhatshesaid is a name known to all. (+5000) thtswhatshesaid is a name known to all. (+5000) thtswhatshesaid is a name known to all. (+5000) thtswhatshesaid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    pics of said step mom

Ingrowntoenail will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ingrowntoenail will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ingrowntoenail will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ingrowntoenail will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ingrowntoenail will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ingrowntoenail will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ingrowntoenail will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ingrowntoenail will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ingrowntoenail will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ingrowntoenail will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ingrowntoenail will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Damn.... that's deep.

and wtf is up with send yout that type of message. That's some serious sh*t. You don't just drop that kinda info to someone in some FBook e-mail.

"Hi, I'm your real dads wife he talks about you sometimes. You havent seen him in over two decades but I heard your name once or twice. BTW I just gave birth to a girl suprise you have a little Sister!

K thanks bye!

P.S. do you want your dad to know that I found you? If so add me as a friend."
    Last edited by Ingrowntoenail; 01-21-2010 at 04:24 PM.
    -R.I.P. Macho Man-

Diamond Member Status gpg_prodigy's Avatar
    gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    sexxor her up
    and ur bio dad's wife is a he?

e-bay is just really nice. (+1000) e-bay is just really nice. (+1000) e-bay is just really nice. (+1000) e-bay is just really nice. (+1000) e-bay is just really nice. (+1000) e-bay is just really nice. (+1000) e-bay is just really nice. (+1000) e-bay is just really nice. (+1000) e-bay is just really nice. (+1000) e-bay is just really nice. (+1000) e-bay is just really nice. (+1000)
    pics of sister

jk brah, sounds really crazy though. Were you adopted, or did your Dad just run off?
    I smash mics like cornbread, you can't kill me I was born dead.
    USMC

iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000) iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000) iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000) iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000) iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000) iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000) iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000) iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000) iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000) iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000) iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000)
    id never forgive anyone for leaving me when i was a kid

tell her no and ignore them

Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    respond or you might regret it forever
    Strive for
    The body of a God
    The mind of a Scholar
    The humility of a Monk
    And the heart of a Warrior

NoFap/Meditation/GreenTea/Yoga crew

stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedarsh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    bang step mom plz
    hi.

LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Talk to her
    Hit it
    Quit it
    Profit???

Tweeds is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tweeds is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tweeds is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tweeds is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tweeds is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tweeds is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tweeds is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tweeds is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tweeds is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tweeds is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tweeds is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Holy ****. I say go for it man. You'd spend the rest of your life thinking 'what if?', if you decide to ignore it. I think it's a little odd she's speaking to you without his knowledge though.

Why haven't you seen your dad for 25 years? No problem if you don't want to answer!

Good luck with it all anyway

Taistelu is just really nice. (+1000) Taistelu is just really nice. (+1000) Taistelu is just really nice. (+1000) Taistelu is just really nice. (+1000) Taistelu is just really nice. (+1000) Taistelu is just really nice. (+1000) Taistelu is just really nice. (+1000) Taistelu is just really nice. (+1000) Taistelu is just really nice. (+1000) Taistelu is just really nice. (+1000) Taistelu is just really nice. (+1000)
    Do it up. I found my birth mother two years ago and it affected me a lot (in a good way). I've never met my birth dad, but from what I've heard, he's a complete dick, but I wouldn't mind still meeting him some day.
    "With all that I am, I will lift my voice to start this revolution: it starts today and it starts with me"

"The more you sweat now, the less you'll bleed in battle"

Olen rep takaisin.

madmax95gtr will become famous soon enough. (+50) madmax95gtr will become famous soon enough. (+50) madmax95gtr will become famous soon enough. (+50) madmax95gtr will become famous soon enough. (+50) madmax95gtr will become famous soon enough. (+50) madmax95gtr will become famous soon enough. (+50) madmax95gtr will become famous soon enough. (+50) madmax95gtr will become famous soon enough. (+50) madmax95gtr will become famous soon enough. (+50) madmax95gtr will become famous soon enough. (+50) madmax95gtr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by -__- View Post
    mind=blown

But dude, the decision is yours. Do you hate him or what? I don't see how it could hurt if you're not upset with him, but it's hard to answer since we don't know if he just walked out or if he just didn't get along with your mother.
    No i dont hate him at all, just wondered why he never tried to find me, I know some of my distant fam had bumped into him over the years near the tow / area where I grew up.

But yeah him and my mother, not a pretty story. Bascialyl physical and verbal abuse, my mom rolled out, and told him to get his crap together and then he could see me. I dont know what else to say, i mean i was 3 didnt have much choice in the matter, she was just looking out for her and her kid right.

But im not mad brahs, just have so many f-ing questions!

AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AusPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I wonder why she thinks it is her decision to make this contact in the first place.

It's been done though, so it's up to you.
    Bench: 572lbs (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9RrAfn0TfkY&feature=youtu.be)
    Squat: 924lbs (https://youtu.be/hnvJ0SdCYKw)
    Deadlift: 924lbs (https://youtu.be/KDS6TQ_--eM)
    Bent Over Row: 485lbs (https://youtu.be/dc-t9k3f208)
    Over Head Press: 405lbs (https://youtu.be/h3o4jOBa8IM)

TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do what you feel is best brah.
    "Don't give up, don't ever give up. Cancer can take away all of my physical abilities. It cannot touch my mind, it cannot touch my heart and it cannot touch my soul; and those three things are going to carry on forever." - Jimmy V (RIP 1946-1993)

***ЯR*** Big Dawg Crew ***ЯR***

.:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sort of similiar situation except I'm a little ahead and actually talked to my dad and step mother and know of my step sister and half brother.

But good luck to you op.

Originally Posted by Legendsneverdie View Post
    r u rich? could be family who is tryin to get a peice of that gwap.
    No not rich...but that gave me the lolz!

Originally Posted by Croaker View Post
    Did you ever gain a different father figure?
    Yeah I did, my step dad, who my mom married when I was 7, they went through the process and had my name legally changed to his and everthing, and for all intent and purpose he is my "Dad"

Mew2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mew2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mew2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mew2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mew2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mew2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mew2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mew2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mew2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mew2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mew2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    do it or you'll regret is for the rest of your life (srs)
    "Can I sign up? I want to start gaining some muscles."-Arnold

Originally Posted by garkon View Post
    Says your name in his sleep. That gave me chills. You have a stepsister. IDK what i'd do.

<----Never met his birth father.

Yeah I know right that totally screwed with my head....yeah and I think she ment half sister... Lolz for stupid step mom!

Originally Posted by AusPower View Post
    I wonder why she thinks it is her decision to make this contact in the first place.

It's been done though, so it's up to you.
    Im sure because there is back story coming from him, he might be scared etc. I have no idea. Many of the questions i have. But had to post here for the mic, just cause idk what to think after 25 yrs of wondering IF! Im sure she probably feels like we need o connect but he might be afraid to or fel like shiet for not ever being around you know?

Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by madmax95gtr View Post
    Yeah I did, my step dad, who my mom married when I was 7, they went through the process and had my name legally changed to his and everthing, and for all intent and purpose he is my "Dad"
    I'd be torn about seeing your bio father then, I'd personally feel that doing so would be a little disloyal to the man who actually stepped in and fathered you.

But I don't know.
    "negs suck, dont they? now STFU, save your breath for your blow up doll and go back in your moms basement and watch TUF, snot nosed little boy. oh, and next time ask permission to say anything to me."

-Gomi

Originally Posted by iLoLd View Post
    id never forgive anyone for leaving me when i was a kid

tell her no and ignore them
    yeah well not totally his fault, my mom is kinda a bish! and Im sure knowing her she laid it down , like get your crap together or you will never see him again knda a thing. I know about 10 yrs ago my uncle ran into him, but i never found out what they talked about, my mom i guess told my uncle not to talk about it with me. Shes a tad over proective of her kids, its fawking annoying!

inb4picsofbishmother.jpg

iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000) iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000) iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000) iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000) iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000) iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000) iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000) iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000) iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000) iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000) iLoLd is just really nice. (+1000)
    -Embrace hate, be like darth vader, dont forgive, hope it hurts them emotionally.
    -Ride the wave, meet them, let him reconcile, gain larger family.

Interesting decision, its easy to hate, i would hate. But its not the right thing to do.

Prove you're worth a damn DJohnson's Avatar
    DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) DJohnson is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hate him or not I say you get to know him and tell him you forgive him and whatnot if you can manage it. I'm sure it'd change his life in a great way to get any guilt off his mind. You'd be doing him a huge favor. Plus it'd be cool to get to know him and your step sister.
    History: Mar, 2001: 135lbs @ ~14% | Nov, 2004: 245lbs @ ~40% | Dec, 2006: 168lbs @ 5.5%ish | Nov, 2008: 177lbs @ 5.5%ish | Dec, 2016: 179lbs

Originally Posted by LiveOnce View Post
    Talk to her
    Hit it
    Quit it
    Profit???
    Repped aware... LOLz

but no!

ralph pls go

Ingrowntoenail will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ingrowntoenail will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ingrowntoenail will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ingrowntoenail will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ingrowntoenail will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ingrowntoenail will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ingrowntoenail will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ingrowntoenail will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ingrowntoenail will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ingrowntoenail will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ingrowntoenail will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    But in all seriousness Brah, I woudn't bother with them. Your father apparantly has created a new life for himself. He has wife, young daughter and who knows what else. It's not your decision to make, and his air headed wife should know better than to have done that to you. It should be your father making the call not the other way around. He should be going out his way to get in contact with you. Either way your father seems to have carried a guilt for abandoning you, but at the same time had no problem starting a new life. It's been 20+ years of silence. If I were you I'd leave it as is... getting to know him is only going to create more pain than you've probably gotten over and done with when you were younger and realized your father wasn't going to be there for you.
    -R.I.P. Macho Man-