Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    JosefRakichFitness.com JOSEF RAKICH's Avatar
    JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PicklesPA View Post
    screw going up against him.....
    He has only had one fight so far he is just new to MMA, fight diddnt last long he won within secounds, but he diddnt even connect any real decent punches he just brawled the guy like a street fight, once he gets some proper MMA fighting skills he will destroy, at the monment he just rages with mass force like a charging bull.

Shawn. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shawn. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shawn. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shawn. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shawn. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shawn. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shawn. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shawn. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shawn. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shawn. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shawn. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think one kick would do it for me.. lol

dirtyjerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dirtyjerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dirtyjerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dirtyjerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dirtyjerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dirtyjerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dirtyjerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dirtyjerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dirtyjerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dirtyjerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dirtyjerz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    not to start a flamewar.

but size has no impact in a fight. (sarcasm)

Ralph06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    He definitely would do some damage once he learns some stuff?Those punches had to hurt like hell

SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000)
    doesnt surprise me it cost 2k a month, i mean it is part of his job.

now im hungry thanks.
    "Hell is not a place you go if you're not a Christian, it's the failure of your life's greatest ambitions"
    "Is it progression if a cannibal uses a fork?"
    -------------
    <^Not into girls who are into B*BC cRew^>
    <^Politics & Religion are Dumb as FUUU cRew^>
    <^Don't care about girls, but still get approached by 8's cRew^>
    <^Ppl commenting on you taking a break from the gym, yet they've never picked up a weight cRew^>

jaco45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaco45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaco45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaco45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaco45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaco45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaco45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaco45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaco45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaco45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jaco45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    did he include roids?
    [QUOTE=geraggh;358063631]negged for being gay[/QUOTE]

2481ryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2481ryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2481ryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2481ryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2481ryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2481ryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thread made me wonder

why would anybody agree to fight the strongest man in the world

AWL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AWL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AWL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AWL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AWL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AWL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AWL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AWL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AWL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AWL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AWL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Shawn. View Post
    In one of the World Strongman events shown on TV Mariusz when asked about diet said: "I eat everything".

Pudzianowski commenting on his diet, "My energy comes from my diet. Breakfast is 10 eggs and 2-3 pounds of bacon. Between meals, I eat lots of candy. I need it for energy. Lunch, at 1 or 2 p.m., is a double meal of a Polish pork chop, sauerkraut and potatoes.

An hour later, I work out, then take lots of supplements: magnesium, creatine, amino acids, all that stuff, and more chocolate.

Dinner is whatever meat I can get: steaks, pork chops, bacon, plus more sauerkraut and potatoes. [After I work out] I have a protein shake and more chocolate."

In an interview at the beginning of his world strongman career he said that his supplements, training, massages, etc. cost him about 6000 PLN (ca. $2050 USD as of Dec 2009 exchange rate) per month.

10 eggs? 2-3 pounds of bacon? Wow lulzz

POLSKA GUROM
    And thats why im proud of being Polish =)

omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50) omfgapolarbear will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great genetics, perfectly dialed in training, perfect "supplementation". Mad respect to the man though.
    You can wait for tomorrow, I gotta make it happen.

Chew Crew

.Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    10 eggs isnt that much. Thats how much i usually eat for breakfast

But i couldnt eat all of that food each day.
    "Every great achievement was once considered impossible."

-----Best lifts-----
    Squat: 395x1
    Bench: 275x1
    Deadlift: 430x6
    ------------------

5/3/1 Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125248671

Reps for posting

polishurpolish is a name known to all. (+5000) polishurpolish is a name known to all. (+5000) polishurpolish is a name known to all. (+5000) polishurpolish is a name known to all. (+5000) polishurpolish is a name known to all. (+5000) polishurpolish is a name known to all. (+5000) polishurpolish is a name known to all. (+5000) polishurpolish is a name known to all. (+5000) polishurpolish is a name known to all. (+5000) polishurpolish is a name known to all. (+5000) polishurpolish is a name known to all. (+5000)

POLSKA GUROM
    you spelled it wrong idiot...
    there are no shortcuts to any place worth going.
    hard work pays off, so i take no days off.

ΣΦΕ Sound Mind, Sound Body

Quest to 10k; I Rep Back 5k+

GKCzar is on a distinguished road. (+10) GKCzar is on a distinguished road. (+10) GKCzar is on a distinguished road. (+10) GKCzar is on a distinguished road. (+10) GKCzar is on a distinguished road. (+10) GKCzar is on a distinguished road. (+10) GKCzar is on a distinguished road. (+10) GKCzar is on a distinguished road. (+10) GKCzar is on a distinguished road. (+10) GKCzar is on a distinguished road. (+10) GKCzar is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good for him for starting MMA
    I just hope he understands that his debut was nothing compared to some of the heavyweights he would have to face up the food chain a little. And that brute force will get him no where...especially against guys who are much more technical and jijutso(sp?) oriented... Like let's say Frank Mir.
    But yea if he learns his stuff maybe will be a contender
    but I think it's ether he trains for storngest or mma I don't think he will be a very tough contender if he just focuses on his strength and worlds strongest man competition while in mma.
    Last edited by GKCzar; 01-21-2010 at 02:07 PM.

SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by .Enigma. View Post

10 eggs AND 3 pounds of bacon every morning. 10 eggs is not much at all, but when combined with 3 pounds of bacon, that's quite a bit of food.

Originally Posted by GKCzar View Post
    Good for him for starting MMA
    I just hope he understands that his debut was nothing compared to some of the heavyweights he would have to face up the food chain a little. And that brute force will get him no where...especially against guys who are much more technical and jijutso(sp?) oriented... Like let's say Frank Mir.
    But yea if he learns his stuff maybe will be a contender
    but I think it's ether he trains for storngest or mma I don't think he will be a very tough contender if he just focuses on his strength and worlds strongest man competition while in mma.
    You tell me, how is Frank Mir going to put him in a hold when it wouldn't take much effort for Mariusz to pick him up with one hand?

Location: Liverpool, Merseyside, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I always thought he and other strongmen where on steroids because of the size of them etc.
    But hes had an MMA fight so im guessing that means he's natural , surely he cant be competing in a pro MMA fight if hes on roids!

GKCzar is on a distinguished road. (+10) GKCzar is on a distinguished road. (+10) GKCzar is on a distinguished road. (+10) GKCzar is on a distinguished road. (+10) GKCzar is on a distinguished road. (+10) GKCzar is on a distinguished road. (+10) GKCzar is on a distinguished road. (+10) GKCzar is on a distinguished road. (+10) GKCzar is on a distinguished road. (+10) GKCzar is on a distinguished road. (+10) GKCzar is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SeanP35 View Post
    10 eggs AND 3 pounds of bacon every morning. 10 eggs is not much at all, but when combined with 3 pounds of bacon, that's quite a bit of food.

You tell me, how is Frank Mir going to put him in a hold when it wouldn't take much effort for Mariusz to pick him up with one hand?
    ... You obviosuly don't know squat about mma or ground game in general...
    I promise you it doesnttake much to hold someone down with a leg lock it doesn't take much force with leverage... If he doesn't have takedown defence he will not last long
    and no I am not talking about getting on top of him and ground and pound kinda of thing im talking about some kind of choke or leglock...Frank Mir submitted Brock Lesnar the instant Lesnar made one little mistake in his stance
    and Lesnar is not a small guy... Granted he isn t as strong as the person in question here
    but I promise when you had your leg twisted the exact opposite way of where it's supposed to go no matter how strong you are you aren't just going to muscle your way out of it....

rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    polish people and pork chops, My mom makes them all the time.

SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by GKCzar View Post
    ... You obviosuly don't know squat about mma or ground game in general...
    I promise you it doesnttake much to hold someone down with a leg lock it doesn't take much force with leverage... If he doesn't have takedown defence he will not last long
    and no I am not talking about getting on top of him and ground and pound kinda of thing im talking about some kind of choke or leglock...Frank Mir submitted Brock Lesnar the instant Lesnar made one little mistake in his stance
    and Lesnar is not a small guy... Granted he isn t as strong as the person in question here
    but I promise when you had your leg twisted the exact opposite way of where it's supposed to go no matter how strong you are you aren't just going to muscle your way out of it....
    You can't "twist" a leg the opposite way of where it's supposed to go without the bones around the knee or hip being shattered. You obviously know nothing about the human body.

Brock Lesnar doesn't even slightly compare to Mariuz Pudzianowski in strength, so your argument is invalid.

Shawn. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shawn. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shawn. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shawn. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shawn. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shawn. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shawn. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shawn. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shawn. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shawn. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shawn. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by polishurpolish View Post
    you spelled it wrong idiot...
    I'm obviously an idiot. I speak polish fluently, but I don't write it well. I sounded it out. So shut the **** up.

mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mpelto is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jaco45 View Post
    did he include roids?
    I don't know much about Mariusz's life outside his WSM exploits and won't pretend to, but even if he took aas or ph's I would not lose an ounce of respect for him. Mariusz is simply a beast and if anyone could be like him by just injecting a bottle testosterone into their body or something then everyone in the world would be on gear.

WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol at 10 eggs not being much, lets see some of you scrable 10 eggs and chow it down every morning.
    I do it because i can, i can because i want to, i want to because you sed i couldent.

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

i rep uk brah's on site.

You can't "twist" a leg the opposite way of where it's supposed to go without the bones around the knee or hip being shattered. You obviously know nothing about the human body.

Brock Lesnar doesn't even slightly compare to Mariuz Pudzianowski in strength, so your argument is invalid.
    Hmmm maybe that's why it ****ing hurts so much and the biggest guys tap out almost instantly... And again no matter how strong you are when you are in a leg lock of some sort there is little chance all your muscle is going to help you
    I wonder why you never see strongest man competitors on the top of the MMA chain hmmm
    maybe cause mma is a whole another sport that requires a. ****load of practice and knowledge to do. And a lot more technical then just run in and overpower the guy. Mma guys spend thier whole life times perfecting not only their puches and kicks but takedown defence as well as offence and countless other things
    hmmm I wonder why?
    So again I highly doubt one man can do 2 highly competive sports at once and be very succesful. Cause they both require your whole life to train and work at.
    If what you were saying is true then all MMA sportsmen would do is lift weights and get strong. But guess what it doesn't work that way. There is stuff like endurance.

Originally Posted by .Enigma. View Post

.Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Royce Gracie

/thread
    "Every great achievement was once considered impossible."

-----Best lifts-----
    Squat: 395x1
    Bench: 275x1
    Deadlift: 430x6
    ------------------

5/3/1 Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125248671

Reps for posting

Originally Posted by WIDGE_uk View Post
    lol at 10 eggs not being much, lets see some of you scrable 10 eggs and chow it down every morning.
    10 eggs is nothing...the issue would not be it being a lot of food, it would be that you would eventually hate eating eggs.

Registered User Justasnottyteen's Avatar
    Justasnottyteen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Justasnottyteen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Justasnottyteen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Justasnottyteen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Justasnottyteen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Justasnottyteen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Justasnottyteen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Justasnottyteen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Justasnottyteen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Justasnottyteen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Justasnottyteen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm gonna be honest; this kind of huge is too big for me. My ideal physique is quite a bit smaller than that.

But still interesting how much he eats.

Originally Posted by Justasnottyteen View Post
    I'm gonna be honest; this kind of huge is too big for me. My ideal physique is quite a bit smaller than that.

But still interesting how much he eats.
    his physique would take so much commitment to achieve

J_Skeezy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J_Skeezy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J_Skeezy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J_Skeezy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J_Skeezy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J_Skeezy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J_Skeezy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J_Skeezy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J_Skeezy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J_Skeezy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J_Skeezy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Mmmmmm bacon.

Could anyone tell me how many calories would be in around 2 pounds of bacon?

Originally Posted by J_Skeezy View Post
    Mmmmmm bacon.

Could anyone tell me how many calories would be in around 2 pounds of bacon?

2oz. = 280 calories

16 x 280 cal = 4480 calories.

that's uncooked though.

2oz. = 280 calories

that's uncooked though.
    Once it's cooked those values drop immensely, because the majority of bacon is mostly fat.

Holy hell. I just reread that and that is some EXTREMELY fatty bacon...

J_Skeezy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J_Skeezy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J_Skeezy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J_Skeezy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J_Skeezy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J_Skeezy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J_Skeezy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J_Skeezy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J_Skeezy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J_Skeezy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J_Skeezy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

2oz. = 280 calories

that's uncooked though.
    Ultimate bulk food.