andrewwkdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewwkdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewwkdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewwkdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewwkdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewwkdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewwkdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewwkdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewwkdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewwkdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewwkdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Anyone just do pure bodyweight exercises?

I was thinking of switching to just pure bodyweight exercises. Figure it be a fun change for a while and get me motivated again. Anyone else try this?

iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's always a good thing to switch up your routine to something completely different every now and then. It tricks your muscles. A great example would be having a chest day with all kinds of pushups.
    squeeze your glutes and press

Stay Motivated Every Day! beazy22's Avatar
    beazy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beazy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beazy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beazy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beazy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beazy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beazy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beazy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beazy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beazy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) beazy22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    go for it, change in routine is nice sometimes. trying different things keeps it fresh.

traveling for work i have different hotel gyms all the time. sometimes they have nothing worthwhile, sometimes they rock. this weeks hotel is awesome, the gym is as big as the gym i work out in at home. tons of free weights, tons of machines, some stuff i don't usually have access to. i'm definitely taking advantage of stuff i don't usually have access to.

HrdWrk313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HrdWrk313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HrdWrk313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HrdWrk313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HrdWrk313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HrdWrk313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HrdWrk313 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes! I have been trying to find out athletes who just do pure body-weight exercises because I'm doing kind of a study of my own to see if weight are as important as we think. I know of some professional athelets who did just pure bodywieght exercises but all of those men were genetic freaks. I am trying to see if there are any athletes that you guys know of who just do straight body-weight exercises.

If anyone would like to take a break from the weights and help me with this study of mine I would be greatly appreciated. I will set up a basic routine that consists of all body-weight exercises and after the 4 week period see if there is change in body-weight, squat max, bench max, and vertical jump. Assuming you keep the same diet. PM if you want to partake in it.

SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000) SFT is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by HrdWrk313 View Post
    Yes! I have been trying to find out athletes who just do pure body-weight exercises because I'm doing kind of a study of my own to see if weight are as important as we think. I know of some professional athelets who did just pure bodywieght exercises but all of those men were genetic freaks. I am trying to see if there are any athletes that you guys know of who just do straight body-weight exercises.

If anyone would like to take a break from the weights and help me with this study of mine I would be greatly appreciated. I will set up a basic routine that consists of all body-weight exercises and after the 4 week period see if there is change in body-weight, squat max, bench max, and vertical jump. Assuming you keep the same diet. PM if you want to partake in it.
    I have used all bodyweight exercises in addition to some use of bands for the last 5-6 weeks of break. This was not by choice and mainly as a result of not wanting to pay $60 to join a gym for a few weeks. The problem that arises with strictly using bodyweight exercises is loading. Eventually, you will reach a point where pushups with your bodyweight will not be enough loading. This comes much earlier for squats. So, the next logical progression is either external loading (weights/bands/etc) or increasing the intensity of the exercise (progressions such as raising feet in the pushup, 1 leg squats, etc.).

The real question is whether or not these one-leg squats and other variations are actually going to stress the prime movers more, or just initially stress the stabilising muscles. For example, we start off 1-leg squats and can't do them well. After a few months, we are banging out pistol squats. Are we actually becoming stronger and causing hypertrophy in the prime movers, or are we just getting better at the specific movements and increasing strength/hypertrophy of the stabilisers.

I don't know the answer to that, but even with pistols, sooner or later they aren't enough loading. At that point there isn't much else you can do other than load the exercise externally.

So I guess it comes down what are you trying to achieve. High performance in sport? Bodyweight exercises alone will likely not do it. However, if you are just trying to stay in stay in shape and maybe get a little bigger, bodyweight exercises may work well for you.
    Also, bodyweight exercises can be a great addition to your regular workouts on off days for recovery, or done exclusively for short periods of time to give yourself a break from lifting heavy loads.

txapn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txapn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txapn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txapn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txapn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txapn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txapn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txapn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txapn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txapn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txapn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SFT View Post

So I guess it comes down what are you trying to achieve. High performance in sport? Bodyweight exercises alone will likely not do it. However, if you are just trying to stay in stay in shape and maybe get a little bigger, bodyweight exercises may work well for you.
    Also, bodyweight exercises can be a great addition to your regular workouts on off days for recovery, or done exclusively for short periods of time to give yourself a break from lifting heavy loads.

this is exactly true! i dont know the exact scientific reasons but by personal experience ive seen the results!

one off season i did only body weight exercises and trained at an mma training facility trying to improve my reaction skills and footwork! but once the summer was over (after 4 months of this training) my max lifts when i got back into the weight room were dramaticaly lowered!
    i think this would be a very interesting study. bc like what was said above is the strength being gained or is it that we are becoming better at the movements and strengthening the stabalizers?
    -------------------------------www.Texas-AP.com--------------------------------------
    --------------------- join us on face book: txapn and txapn stefan ---------------------
    --------------------- HOWS THIS GAME GOING TO REMEMBER YOU? ---------------------

kbrown46 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I know at boot camp for any branch of military they do calenstinics exclusively and from what I have seen most people get much more toned throughout boot camp. This is also because they do to a lot of cardio. Calestinics are great, but if your goal is to get big then you need to add resistence.

jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bodyweight exercises are great for gpp and cardio ...... I actually mix some in with my lifting (mostly lowerbody stuff) and they work well. Single leg squats are actually really good for preventing injuries and squat jumps for example are a good way to turn on a bunch of fibers.

Like said though .... if you want to get a good amount stronger, resistance training is the only way.
    =============================================
    My Training Log:
    new log soon!
    =============================================

BigJayNJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigJayNJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigJayNJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigJayNJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigJayNJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigJayNJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigJayNJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigJayNJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigJayNJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigJayNJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigJayNJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yeah I was and I got injured, go figure.

I was prepping to go Marine Corps OCS route and I have what they think is a partial rupture of my lat dorsi tendon near the humeral insertion.

Prior to all this I frequently did:

Chin ups (5 sets of 12, almost every workout)
    Dips (3 sets of 15, last two sets with PL chains)
    Push ups (LOTS of them. God knows the Corps. loves their push ups)

It's not a bad way to round out a workout.

However, the last time i did chins, i got to the bottom on the 2nd rep, 2nd set and went to pull up and SNAP! In the back of my shoulder. Not a complete rupture. Enough to cause a ****load of pain though.

pntbll687 is just really nice. (+1000) pntbll687 is just really nice. (+1000) pntbll687 is just really nice. (+1000) pntbll687 is just really nice. (+1000) pntbll687 is just really nice. (+1000) pntbll687 is just really nice. (+1000) pntbll687 is just really nice. (+1000) pntbll687 is just really nice. (+1000) pntbll687 is just really nice. (+1000) pntbll687 is just really nice. (+1000) pntbll687 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I use bodyweight exercises in my routine for 2 weeks every 4 weeks. I always seem to hit a wall moving weight with DB's and BB after about four weeks of training. I switch it up where I do my ME movement like bench or military press on upper body days, then do 100 total pull ups with various grips then 100 dips.

Lower body days I do a ME movement of squat or deads, then usually do 100 split squats each leg then wall sits for however long I think I need.

I always find I feel more athletic after these two weeks.

Smokes is just really nice. (+1000) Smokes is just really nice. (+1000) Smokes is just really nice. (+1000) Smokes is just really nice. (+1000) Smokes is just really nice. (+1000) Smokes is just really nice. (+1000) Smokes is just really nice. (+1000) Smokes is just really nice. (+1000) Smokes is just really nice. (+1000) Smokes is just really nice. (+1000) Smokes is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm doing basically an all body weight routine right now. It's been really useful and I feel like I'm getting a lot out of it. The biggest thing is learning body control so the muscles function the same way every time when ou add weight. If you can't control our own body effectively, it's more difficult to make solid gains with a weight. It's also been helping my endurance and stamina because the higher levels of reps
    PhD in Broscience from Misc U.

TheGryphon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGryphon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGryphon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGryphon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGryphon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGryphon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheGryphon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    variations limited? things can get more intense:

planche pushups: look 'em up 90 degree pushups... seriously..
    1 legged squat on step with hands on head
    1 handed pushup, then 1 handed 1 leg pushup

all that's needed is a change in leverage, and things get harder

i understand what you are saying to an extent, there are a lot of muscle groups that can't be worked by just simply doing bodyweight exercises, but then again look at olympic gymnasts, there have been 14 year old gymnasts who have done 75lb weighted pull ups without ever lifting a weight in their lives. it can be done.

oh and this gymnast weighed 140lbs and also deadlifted 400lbs his first high school weightlifting class. he was 5'5"..

my 0.02.
    Last edited by TheGryphon; 12-14-2010 at 08:35 AM. Reason: aDDED.

Your Hate=My Motivation Eaglepride03's Avatar
    Eaglepride03 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Eaglepride03 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Eaglepride03 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Eaglepride03 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Eaglepride03 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Eaglepride03 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Eaglepride03 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Eaglepride03 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Eaglepride03 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Eaglepride03 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Eaglepride03 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I used to do a program based 100% off of bodyweight exercises. Pushups, sit-ups, bodyweight squats, sprints, and pull-ups. And I just increased the number I did every day.
    My Journal to D1 Football: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139625333

"The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary. The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand." - Vince Lombardi

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit." - Aristotle

gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gatovolador is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I do a lot of bodyweight stuff to fight muscular imbalances (too much running and biking) for my lower body. For upper body I swim and switch between lifting and not not lifting depending on if I'm trying to get lighter for competitions or not.

adarqui is not very well liked. (-100) adarqui is not very well liked. (-100) adarqui is not very well liked. (-100) adarqui is not very well liked. (-100) adarqui is not very well liked. (-100) adarqui is not very well liked. (-100) adarqui is not very well liked. (-100) adarqui is not very well liked. (-100) adarqui is not very well liked. (-100) adarqui is not very well liked. (-100) adarqui is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by andrewwkdude View Post
    I was thinking of switching to just pure bodyweight exercises. Figure it be a fun change for a while and get me motivated again. Anyone else try this?
    yes, but for athletic enhancement, it most often won't work for the vast majority of the population. People who are "naturally weak", need significant loads to develop mass in the muscles needed for sport, which just doesn't happen easily on a bodyweight only training system. The upper body can respond well to bodyweight training, but it is much harder to get the lower body to respond (in strength & hypertrophy).

In order to develop the strength required to improve athletic performance, in the lower body, using only bodyweight movements, shock/plyo methods would have to be introduced, and that is much riskier than barbell lifting. Achieving mastery of shock/plyo movements (drops, bounds, rebounds) is risky all year round, and even more risky in the types of volumes needed on a bodyweight only training routine. These types of movements require much less volume when used in conjunction with a resistance training routine, because they both compliment each other perfectly. Resistance training improves maximal strength via hypertrophy and/or neural gains, then drops/bounds/rebounds improve the reactive strength & explosive strength abilities under that new and improved "maximal strength umbrella".

To considerably improve lower body maximal strength on a bodyweight only routine, a much higher volume of drops (supramaximal), bounds (double and single), rebounds (sprints/other reactive work) need to be incorporated, which increases risk.

One of the best hypertrophy/strength exercises on a bodyweight-only routine, is to be able to perform 8 x 100 total walking lunges, deep rom, 2-3x/week. Mastering natural ghr's, pistols, and long duration isometrics will help also.

peace
    GO.GET.IT! http://youtube.com/adarqui & http://adarq.org

~Misc Jumpers Crew~

Certified Imam of Vertslam.

my training journal: http://www.adarq.org/forum/progress-journals-experimental-routines/adarq%27s-journal/msg41642/#msg41642

prestochango has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    body weight training is resistance training.

despite how they look, you are using resistance to train your body.

You can get very strong and have pronounced definition with only a chin up bar. Adding strength should not be hard, if you vary the program and include a lot of pull ups. Most likely your MASS gains will not be as large as with High Intensity Training. A lot of boxers never touch a weight, and they have pretty decent physiques..

adarqui is not very well liked. (-100) adarqui is not very well liked. (-100) adarqui is not very well liked. (-100) adarqui is not very well liked. (-100) adarqui is not very well liked. (-100) adarqui is not very well liked. (-100) adarqui is not very well liked. (-100) adarqui is not very well liked. (-100) adarqui is not very well liked. (-100) adarqui is not very well liked. (-100) adarqui is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by prestochango View Post
    body weight training is resistance training.

despite how they look, you are using resistance to train your body.

You can get very strong and have pronounced definition with only a chin up bar. Adding strength should not be hard, if you vary the program and include a lot of pull ups. Most likely your MASS gains will not be as large as with High Intensity Training. A lot of boxers never touch a weight, and they have pretty decent physiques..
    show me a boxer under 170 who can squat 405 for reps.

sure bodyweight training is 'resistance training', but so is bringing a beer to your mouth, what's your point? bodyweight training for the lowerbody is very limited unless you dive into the more advanced training concepts, which carry much more risk than barbells.
    GO.GET.IT! http://youtube.com/adarqui & http://adarq.org

~Misc Jumpers Crew~

Certified Imam of Vertslam.

my training journal: http://www.adarq.org/forum/progress-journals-experimental-routines/adarq%27s-journal/msg41642/#msg41642

RaptorFactor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm currently on a more-or-less bodyweight-only workout plan. Granted, I only started 6 months ago, but I'm making decent progress. The book "Building the Gymnastic Body" is extremely useful if you're interested in focusing on gymnastics-based bodyweight feats. So is the BeastSkills website.

I do lift weights occasionally, but 99% of my training comes from either gymnastics or rock-climbing (along with a liberal amount of cardio -- sprinting, hiking, mountain biking, jump-rope, etc).

It depends what your goal is. You're unlikely to get huge doing bodyweight training, however I know quite a few climbers who are bodyweight-only 'purists' who have amazing power-to-weight ratios and are ripped. The CNS development you get when doing bodyweight training is useful for sports training where power-to-weight and full-body control is important.
    Last edited by RaptorFactor; 12-17-2010 at 02:14 AM.

Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I had heard that Hershel Walker only used bodyweight exercises..

see link:

http://www.tryingfitness.com/herschel-walker-workout/
    "It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others"

imp4pdabest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imp4pdabest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imp4pdabest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imp4pdabest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imp4pdabest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imp4pdabest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imp4pdabest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imp4pdabest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imp4pdabest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imp4pdabest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) imp4pdabest has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Body weight over weights all day.
    I got bullets like the letter V, they coming after you!

DoSLiAbLo is not very helpful. (-500) DoSLiAbLo is not very helpful. (-500) DoSLiAbLo is not very helpful. (-500) DoSLiAbLo is not very helpful. (-500) DoSLiAbLo is not very helpful. (-500) DoSLiAbLo is not very helpful. (-500) DoSLiAbLo is not very helpful. (-500) DoSLiAbLo is not very helpful. (-500) DoSLiAbLo is not very helpful. (-500) DoSLiAbLo is not very helpful. (-500) DoSLiAbLo is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by adarqui View Post
    show me a boxer under 170 who can squat 405 for reps.

sure bodyweight training is 'resistance training', but so is bringing a beer to your mouth, what's your point? bodyweight training for the lowerbody is very limited unless you dive into the more advanced training concepts, which carry much more risk than barbells.
    Show me a boxer that gives two ****s about how much they squat

Registered User bodyweightraini's Avatar
    bodyweightraini has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bodyweightraini has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bodyweightraini has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bodyweightraini has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bodyweightraini has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bodyweightraini has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bodyweightraini has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bodyweightraini has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bodyweightraini has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bodyweightraini has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bodyweightraini has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by andrewwkdude View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBudoU9JekA

changdamang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by imp4pdabest View Post
    Body weight over weights all day.
    Amen.

jalix is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've been doing a lot of body weight training, I personally believe that body weight exercises develop functional strength, you might not look as big as a person who lifts crazy amounts, but you'll definitely be as strong, if not stronger

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jalix View Post
    I've been doing a lot of body weight training, I personally believe that body weight exercises develop functional strength, you might not look as big as a person who lifts crazy amounts, but you'll definitely be as strong, if not stronger
    Lol at bumping a 6 year thread

Lol at functional strength
    You can't help the hopeless.

Fat Girl Gets Fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168690083&page=1

Best Gym lifts: 375/225/445
    Best Meet lifts: 358/220.7/441,
    Best Wilks=415 (Old Wilks)
    Best Dots=429.01

JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JacobVR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    And if you’re vastly out of proportion it might just be easier to adjust the bar

napson is not very well liked. (-100) napson is not very well liked. (-100) napson is not very well liked. (-100) napson is not very well liked. (-100) napson is not very well liked. (-100) napson is not very well liked. (-100) napson is not very well liked. (-100) napson is not very well liked. (-100) napson is not very well liked. (-100) napson is not very well liked. (-100) napson is not very well liked. (-100)
    Doing a weight circuit is good enough to keep your body healthy apart from that you can try these exercises to get rid of the extra flab