Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    brylac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brylac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brylac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brylac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brylac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brylac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brylac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brylac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brylac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brylac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Top 3 famous people you hate men/women

Who do you just hate?

Women:

1. Kathy Lee Gifford
    2. Rosie O'Donnel
    3. Barbara Striesand

Men:
    1. Freddie Prinze, Jr.
    2. Keanu Reeves
    3. Hugh Grant
    "It's simple, if it jiggles, it's fat." --Arnold

yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000)

Re: Top 3 famous people you hate men/women

Originally posted by brylac
    Who do you just hate?

Women:

1. Kathy Lee Gifford
    2. Rosie O'Donnel
    3. Barbara Striesand

Men:
    1. Freddie Prinze, Jr.
    2. Keanu Reeves
    3. Hugh Grant

I think your top three women should be EVERYONE's top three. I would also add Liza Minelli and Oprah.
    Always in on join date threads crew

Pусский Бра Kpy crew

aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I hate:

1) People who post stupid threads
    2) bump for 1
    3) the two of the above
    Up the Irons!

yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000) yklyachkin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ...and Star Jones. I just hate fat bichtes that are famous, 'cause then all the other women in America are like, "Star is hot they way she is, so I will become a beanbag too."
    Always in on join date threads crew

Pусский Бра Kpy crew

TheNakedChef6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNakedChef6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNakedChef6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNakedChef6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNakedChef6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNakedChef6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNakedChef6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by yklyachkin
    ...and Star Jones. I just hate fat bichtes that are famous, 'cause then all the other women in America are like, "Star is hot they way she is, so I will become a beanbag too."
    I hate fat star too.

top guys I really despise:

1. Justin timberlake
    2. Eminem
    3. 50 cent

I don't hate rap either btw

The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Rosie O'Donnel
    Tipper Gore
    Oprah

George W. Bush
    Rush Limbaugh
    Bill O'Reily
    The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.

The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by yklyachkin
    Bump. I think we should add "any fat famous woman" to the list. It seems to give Mary Jane Rottencrotch on the street a "license" to become a disgusting fatbody.
    The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.

rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by The Iron Lord
    Rosie O'Donnel
    Tipper Gore
    Oprah
    Hah. I hate them 3 too man.. useless wastes of skin, and lots of it.
    Signature donated to the memory of Raprazant.

Koko_b_ware has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by TheNakedChef6
    I hate fat star too.

top guys I really despise:

1. Justin timberlake
    2. Eminem
    3. 50 cent

I don't hate rap either btw
    Eminem and 50 Cent are putting out the best music right now. Why do u hate them.

the no1 geordie hunk bass generator's Avatar
    bass generator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bass generator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bass generator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bass generator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bass generator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bass generator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bass generator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bass generator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bass generator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bass generator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bass generator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Angry

justin timberlake
    david beckham
    x-pac from the wrestling

margret thatcher
    the dutchess of york
    the queen

TheNakedChef6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNakedChef6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNakedChef6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNakedChef6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNakedChef6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNakedChef6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheNakedChef6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Koko_b_ware
    Eminem and 50 Cent are putting out the best music right now. Why do u hate them.

Just don't like their style. They both make me change the channel when they come on. Plus I think of Vanilla Ice when I see Eminem.

Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by Koko_b_ware
    I agree. Eminem is a ****ing genius man, u gotta admitt that. Best lyrics over anyone. He can kill anyones life in 4 lines. Amazing.

As for my pics....

Women -
    1. fat bitches that are rich
    2. ugly bitches that are rich ( martha stewart for example)
    3. hot bitches that are rich without me

Men -
    1. anyone richer then i am
    2. bump
    3. bump

can u tell im jealous?
    Last edited by Jesin; 04-29-2003 at 10:21 AM.
    Team Scivation

"The beauty of understanding how to defeat pain is recognizing that it does exist" - Ray Lewis

"The gym is my personal practice field where i dominate and win, and when I walk out those doors, I take my skills to the grand show of life" - Dwayne Johnson

Journal -
    [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=632957613&posted=1#post632957613[/url]

juise69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Women:
    1. Oprah
    2. Dr. Phil (no this is not a mistake)
    3. Mary Kate and Ashley twins

Men:
    1. Any guy associated with the 3 most hated women
    2. Chucky Cheese
    3. That yellow bird from sesame street

Originally posted by juise69
    Women:
    1. Oprah
    2. Dr. Phil (no this is not a mistake)
    3. Mary Kate and Ashley twins

Men:
    1. Any guy associated with the 3 most hated women
    2. Chucky Cheese
    3. That yellow bird from sesame street

the ashley twins are hot. I would love to bang em

Originally posted by TheNakedChef6
    the ashley twins are hot. I would love to bang em
    Right in their little turd caves.

Originally posted by The Iron Lord
    Right in their little turd caves.
    now your speaking my language.

rdelavega is on a distinguished road. (+10) rdelavega is on a distinguished road. (+10) rdelavega is on a distinguished road. (+10) rdelavega is on a distinguished road. (+10) rdelavega is on a distinguished road. (+10) rdelavega is on a distinguished road. (+10) rdelavega is on a distinguished road. (+10) rdelavega is on a distinguished road. (+10) rdelavega is on a distinguished road. (+10) rdelavega is on a distinguished road. (+10) rdelavega is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I just hate that f*ckin daughter of a b*tch Salma Hayeck.
    Although I like her a lot she's a complete bitch. She feels she's american and treat mexican people like sh*t-.
    "To shape man or metal to thy will thou must strike with force".

"Reliance upon others is a weakness for the strong, and strength for the weak".

Templar is a name known to all. (+5000) Templar is a name known to all. (+5000) Templar is a name known to all. (+5000) Templar is a name known to all. (+5000) Templar is a name known to all. (+5000) Templar is a name known to all. (+5000) Templar is a name known to all. (+5000) Templar is a name known to all. (+5000) Templar is a name known to all. (+5000) Templar is a name known to all. (+5000) Templar is a name known to all. (+5000)

Re: Top 3 famous people you hate men/women

Originally posted by brylac
    Who do you just hate?

Women:

1. Kathy Lee Gifford
    2. Rosie O'Donnel
    3. Barbara Striesand

Men:
    1. Freddie Prinze, Jr.
    2. Keanu Reeves
    3. Hugh Grant

did Keanu Reeves do something?
    oh dont tell me you hate him cause he's a ***got?
    good actor regardless
    The only way to predict the future is to create it.

Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    actually one id add.....wayne gretzy. Hes a god dam pussy. Never woulda got as many points if you were allowed hittin him.
    Team Scivation

"The beauty of understanding how to defeat pain is recognizing that it does exist" - Ray Lewis

"The gym is my personal practice field where i dominate and win, and when I walk out those doors, I take my skills to the grand show of life" - Dwayne Johnson

Journal -
    [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=632957613&posted=1#post632957613[/url]

midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by Jesin
    I agree. Eminem is a ****ing genius man, u gotta admitt that. Best lyrics over anyone. He can kill anyones life in 4 lines. Amazing.

i'm sorry for my sudden outburst but your a ****ing moron if he writes good lyrics we might just drop every music genre ever beceaus it's hopeless

and that's a complete opinion, but there are far better lyrics writen then that guy will write on his best day

FromTheGrave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by aledef
    I hate:

1) People who post stupid threads
    2) bump for 1
    3) the two of the above
    They're not famous.
    +1

Wow, I curl what you bench.

Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Women:

Rosie O'Donnel
    Martha Stewart
    Kathy Lee Gifford

Men:

Howard Stern
    Eminem
    ?????

FromTheGrave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Women:
    1. that bitch off the Nanny
    2. Mother Teresa
    3. That dip **** Jessica Lynch she's not a "hero" she's a stupid woman that didn't learn her place in the kitchen and it almost got her killed.

Men:
    1. Eminem for making "his" style of rap mainstream
    2. 50 Cent for shaming the black community by letting a white-boy nail him in the ass
    3. Richard Simmons for never finalizing his sexual preferance, that gay or straight bastard.
    +1

Wow, I curl what you bench.

Originally posted by FromTheGrave

1. that bitch off the Nanny
    That voice is enough to make you want to kill her. But, damn, those short skirts, heels, and hose make me want to drill her right in ol' brown eye.

MeImmortal1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeImmortal1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeImmortal1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeImmortal1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeImmortal1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeImmortal1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeImmortal1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeImmortal1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeImmortal1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeImmortal1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeImmortal1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What about local celebs??? I'm from Rhode Island and there is this furniture store, Cardi's... There are these three fat hairy dudes who love to be on television, they are like on every station, with the dumbest most annoying commercials u've ever seen. And billboards, you can be drivin down the interstate, and the sign flips, there they are again, u look in ur rear view driving away... another ****n billboard ad.... I am just sick of seeing their fat faces... ugh!!! OK I think I've vented enough

To all those that are interested, here is a link to these dumb a$$es I just pulled up on the internet: http://www.cardis.com/whatisnirope.html
    "The greatest discovery of my generation is that man can alter his life simply by altering his attitude of mind."

"Enjoyment is not a goal, it is a feeling that accompanies important ongoing activity."

2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Women Actresses
    1. I have to agree with Kathy lee Gifford
    2. Demi Moore
    3. Meryl Streep

Men Actors
    1. Kevin Spacey (great actor but i just dont like him)
    2. Richard Dreyfuss
    3. All WWF/WWE superstars
    KoRn
    -----
    August 24, 2004 R.I.P Kevin, my brother from another mother.
    December 19, 2006 R.I.P Grandpa. The best man i've ever known.

AceBurger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AceBurger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AceBurger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AceBurger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AceBurger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AceBurger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AceBurger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AceBurger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AceBurger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AceBurger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AceBurger is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    gwyneth paltrow
    sara jessica parker
    joan rivers

steve martin
    leslie neilson
    singer from creed

2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by AceBurger

sara jessica parker
    joan rivers
    Its so true, Sara Jessica Parker is disgusting! And everyone thinks shes hot. And Joan Rivers, well, need we say more.

I dont like DOnald Sutherland either
    KoRn
    -----
    August 24, 2004 R.I.P Kevin, my brother from another mother.
    December 19, 2006 R.I.P Grandpa. The best man i've ever known.

Originally posted by AceBurger
    singer from creed

big ****ing bump!

WorkOut-Boi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Women
    Jennifer Lopez
    Nicole Kidman
    Melaine Griffen

Men
    Craig David
    Russel Crowe
    Puff Daddy