lescrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

big boy 260 pound creatine good idea?

hello im looking for some help here . i started training last week i was 250 pounds i bought some creatine to start in fire, now im standing at 262 pounds should i continue use creatine?
    i am 6' 2 inches
    i feel im getting more fat than muscle and i am eating properly no junkfood please help me someone!
    thank!

mayerthegreat will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayerthegreat will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayerthegreat will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayerthegreat will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayerthegreat will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayerthegreat will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayerthegreat will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayerthegreat will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayerthegreat will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayerthegreat will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayerthegreat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by lescrew View Post
    hello im looking for some help here . i started training last week i was 250 pounds i bought some creatine to start in fire, now im standing at 262 pounds should i continue use creatine?
    i am 6' 2 inches
    i feel im getting more fat than muscle and i am eating properly no junkfood please help me someone!
    thank!
    Creatine is fine. You might see an initial gain in water weight (a few pounds, bothing to worry about), but if after the first week or so you are still gaining weight, you are simply eating too much. It won't be creatine doing it at that point. Doesn't matter how "healthy" the food is, but how many calories you are consuming. Aim for 2500 calories if you want to start losing fat, and 3200-3600 if you want to do a lean(ish) bulk.
    "What is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women."

“No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." -Socrates

Smartpart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smartpart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smartpart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smartpart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smartpart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smartpart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smartpart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smartpart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smartpart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smartpart will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smartpart will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well creatine can bloat you. So if you lose any definition then it is likely it's just the creatine and not fat. I wouldn't even consider eating over 2500cals. What bf% are you at?

lescrew

ok so only thing i need to focus on is the calories intake. this will be a probleme for me cause i like to eat haha and im not sure of what to eat people say eat 5 to 6 meal a day other say 4 is fine and what i should eat these are unanswered question for me if you have a good menu to share with me it would be great thank you

chriswho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chriswho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chriswho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chriswho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chriswho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chriswho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chriswho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chriswho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chriswho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chriswho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chriswho is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    why dont you post us your daily diet and we can help you adjust where need be.

also, creatine does not have any caloric value so in now way would it make you gain fat.

diet

ok this is my diet i saw in a website i have started doing it since 2 days

Meal 1:

1 cup of oatmeal
    Berries or banana
    6 egg whites
    1 egg yolk
    1 coffee
    Multivitamin
    Meal 2: Pre-Workout

6 oz of grilled chicken
    1 yam