Closed Thread
    nk_84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nk_84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nk_84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nk_84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nk_84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nk_84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nk_84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nk_84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nk_84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nk_84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nk_84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Don't use The Supplement Store

I've heard of people having problems with this company before, but now they've just pissed me off. That's me to add to the list.

Got my order delivered today to discover a big tub of protein was missing. I rang them up and they ask me for my details, fair enough. I explained to them I received my order with a tub of protein down. They asked what it was, the guy goes off and comes back and tells me it's out of stock.

How intelligent, send me out an order without ringing or e-mailing me that a product I have ordered (which it let me order by the way without any 'out of stock' notification) is out of stock. I asked if I was charged for this invisible protein and he explains that I was, which I'm pretty sure is against trade standards "here buy this online, we don't have it!".

I asked why I was charged for something they didn't even have in stock and he gave me some stupid reason. The other day I rang asking why I hadn't received my order for next-day delivery and the silly bitch on the phone pretty much hung up on me! They must have some policy about just getting your money and not excepting any questions, just go on the defensive.

I'm paying them, they should deliver. Wankers.

What they have done is pretty much the same as giving me a cheque for £100 with them knowing full well they don't have £100 in the bank. You can't do that and I'm pretty sure you can't charge people for products you don't have.

So, The Supplement Store are not professional. MonsterSupps will have it next to the product if you can buy it or not (stock) and ********************* always ring you and explain BEFORE they charge you that they don't have it in stock.

Anyone else had problems with a Supp company?

Peace,

NK.
    6'1 foot (probably a bit taller)
    224lbs
    Arms L:18.4" R:18.2"
    Chest 45"
    Ecto/Meso
    12% BF.