u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Question pinched nerve? pulled muscle? OMG no!

ok, well a couple years ago i thought i had a pinched nerve. sometimes it would just feel like someone was slowly inserting a needle in my upper back area. this always happend in the same spot. recently, i started lifting again and now this "pinched nerve" came back and i tried to lift while it was bothering me. bad idea. now i feel it in a different way whenever i do certain movements like throwing a right hook or holding any weight. i cant even do stiff leg deadlifts now. does anybody know exactly what this is? or how i can fix this?

i really appreciate the concern.
    "Like those in the valley behind us, most people stand in sight of the spiritual mountains all their lives and never enter them, being content to listen to others who have been there and thus avoid the hardships."

AmonRA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmonRA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmonRA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmonRA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmonRA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmonRA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmonRA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmonRA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmonRA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmonRA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmonRA will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Have you seen a doctor?
    Last edited by AmonRA; 04-28-2003 at 07:50 PM.
    "The only way for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."

My Stats:
    Height 6'1
    Weight 171lbs
    Kuwait

ARMY Strong!

u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) u5711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by AmonRA
    Have you see a doctor?
    well, before it was bearable but now its inhibiting a lot of my lifts and is showing up a lot in the last few days. so, as of earlier today i am making it a point to see a dr as soon as i can.
    "Like those in the valley behind us, most people stand in sight of the spiritual mountains all their lives and never enter them, being content to listen to others who have been there and thus avoid the hardships."

Kale4life1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kale4life1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kale4life1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kale4life1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kale4life1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kale4life1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have something similar to this as well:

Back in December of 2012 I had a bad case of the Cold/Flu Bug that traveled all around.
    I could NOT Step foot into my local gym because I did not want to go while I was sick, and even if I went, I did NOT want to get anyone else sick.
    So therefore to kill the time with I was sick. I chilled out in the Lazy Boy Recliner on my laptop and relaxing to kill the Bug out of my system.
    I have then noticed I had pulled my Left Pec Muscle because when I was sitting in the Recliner I had my left arm behind my head like I was cradling my head when doing situps and my elbow was pointed up towards the ceiling. I also do the wall stretching for the pecs and I press my shoulder blades back for chest stretch with trying to crack my back. I noticed by January that my Left Pec was aching and it still is because of the way I sleep.
    My Right Pec is getting sore because my sleep posture is on my stomach with my arms crossed under my pillow.
    I'm noticing too now that my Left Arm is getting cramps/tingling within the palm of the left hand and the elbow. I also noticed a bit of tightness in my left arm. And some twitching in my Right shoulder.
    I know the arm is from a pinched never. And the Pec is a pulled muscle.
    What should I do to relieve this Pulled chest muscle issue and the pinched nerve in my left arm?