bmanmob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lifting with no weights

I am a college student and this is finals week. I went down to the gym to lift and discovered that the gym is closed all this week. Could anyone suggest any weightless exercises that I could do here in my room? thanks.

I'm wondering if doing push ups would even be beneficial at all. I need something that will work my chest and I don't feel push-ups there at all.

MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I always killed 2 birds with one stone and took a rest week during finals week. You ought to take a week off lifting a couple of times a year, so why not now?
    aut viam inveniam aut faciam

That's a good idea. I never knew there were advantages to taking a week off. I'm cutting right now so I could keep up my cardio while taking a break on the lifting. Or would it hurt me during a cutting cycle?

pdizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    keep up your cardio so you dont get lazy! And its good that the gym is closed, go study

Train smarter not harder amusclehead's Avatar
    amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    take a break; you want to rest every 7-9weeks.

also, lifting w/o weights isn't gona do much for hypertrophy, better to tak ethe time off and recover
    Booo