icu222much is on a distinguished road. (+10) icu222much is on a distinguished road. (+10) icu222much is on a distinguished road. (+10) icu222much is on a distinguished road. (+10) icu222much is on a distinguished road. (+10) icu222much is on a distinguished road. (+10) icu222much is on a distinguished road. (+10) icu222much is on a distinguished road. (+10) icu222much is on a distinguished road. (+10) icu222much is on a distinguished road. (+10) icu222much is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Elbow Hurts When Benching

For the past several days when I am benching I start to feel a bit of pain or discomfort. I would be benching about 50% of my max for 7 or 8 reps. By the 3rd or 4th rep, I would start feeling some discomfort. When I go all the way up to 8, I would start feeling my elbow 'muscle' sort of snap slightly.

I work out about 3 or 4 times a week on a regular basis. Only my right elbow is effected and I am right handed. I use to also feel this 'muscle' snap feeling several years ago when I was doing push-up competitions with my friends. In addition, when I use to do squats, both of my knees also experienced this snapping feeling. I also want to add that my dad has arthritis, but my brother and I (we are bout in our mid 20s) do not have arthritis.

I am wondering if this snapping feeling on my joints is normal? Some of my friends get this every now and then, but then it goes away very quickly for them.

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Overexertion of connective tissues can cause this. Rest the area appropriately.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

icu222much is on a distinguished road. (+10) icu222much is on a distinguished road. (+10) icu222much is on a distinguished road. (+10) icu222much is on a distinguished road. (+10) icu222much is on a distinguished road. (+10) icu222much is on a distinguished road. (+10) icu222much is on a distinguished road. (+10) icu222much is on a distinguished road. (+10) icu222much is on a distinguished road. (+10) icu222much is on a distinguished road. (+10) icu222much is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DJAuto View Post
    Overexertion of connective tissues can cause this. Rest the area appropriately.
    Is there anything I can do to speed up my recovery - ie ice?

In addition, what do you consider to be an appropriate rest duration? Today was the first time since I have exercised in 3 days. For the past three days, I have been at school therefore have not exerted much force on my joints. In addition, prior to benching this morning, the only other exercise I have done is about 20 minutes of cardio.

onstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) onstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) onstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) onstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) onstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) onstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) onstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) onstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) onstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) onstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) onstar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by icu222much View Post

In addition, what do you consider to be an appropriate rest duration? Today was the first time since I have exercised in 3 days. For the past three days, I have been at school therefore have not exerted much force on my joints. In addition, prior to benching this morning, the only other exercise I have done is about 20 minutes of cardio.
    avoid triceps extensions. workout legs

JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by icu222much View Post

Ice and nsaids will help. Also, avoid the exercises that cause pain for a bit.
    IFPA/PNBA Natural Pro Bodybuilder
    P4P Muscle Sponsored Athlete
    Fitness and Nutrition Programs www.Payhip.com/JulianBrownFitness
    www.JulianBrownTraining.com
    www.********.com/Julianbrownpersonaltraining
    www.dailymotion.com/julian11453
    www.Twitter.com/Jbtraining
    www.askthetrainer.com/author/julianbrown/

jensen is on a distinguished road. (+10) jensen is on a distinguished road. (+10) jensen is on a distinguished road. (+10) jensen is on a distinguished road. (+10) jensen is on a distinguished road. (+10) jensen is on a distinguished road. (+10) jensen is on a distinguished road. (+10) jensen is on a distinguished road. (+10) jensen is on a distinguished road. (+10) jensen is on a distinguished road. (+10) jensen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i used to get pain when i first started benching then i changed my grip and now i've had no problems since. my grip was way too narrow, now i put my middle finger on my the smooth ring parts of the bar

Henweee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Henweee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Henweee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Henweee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Henweee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Henweee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Henweee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Henweee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Henweee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Henweee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Henweee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Try to not lock out while doing presses and tricep extensions.
    ★cVc★
    OIF Veteran 2003 - 2004

Getting my Durantula on FryDude's Avatar
    FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Stop doing it and ice, if it continues to bother you why not see a doc?
    Toronto is Bake crew
    Raptors-Jays-Leafs-Bills. Best 2/10 sport teams crew.
    Herniated Dick crew
    Mike Tyson admirer crew
    Homeboy Leroy crew