Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Dominium123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dominium123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dominium123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dominium123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dominium123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dominium123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dominium123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dominium123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dominium123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dominium123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dominium123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Former fat guys...motivate me.

I'm fat and i want to lose the weight.

All i've been seeing are skinny dudes who bulked and are now big, or people who overcame injuries.

Thats all well and good, but that isn't me...it doesn't motivate me.

So where are you guys at? The big dudes who got cut. true transformations.

I'm 19, 6 foot and 220. I would kill to be 170, hell even 180 i would be relatively happy.

zmeister22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zmeister22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zmeister22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zmeister22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zmeister22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zmeister22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zmeister22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In high school I was 270. Got down to 170 after a couple of years of HARD work, but it was totally worth it. Bulked from 170 up to 191 and I am now cutting and am back down to 183 with considerably more muscle mass. Chest is square, arms are defined and I feel MUCH better! Start the work, keep up the work and it will pay off.

boogie102786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boogie102786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boogie102786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boogie102786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boogie102786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boogie102786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boogie102786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boogie102786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boogie102786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boogie102786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boogie102786 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=108359701

I use to be 230lbs. Got pics in my bodyspace. I'm not done yet but I can definately tell you all the hard work is worth it, and once you get started making progress you'll become addicted.

Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Dominium123 View Post

All i've been seeing are skinny dudes who bulked and are now big, or people who overcame injuries.

I'm 19, 6 foot and 220. I would kill to be 170, hell even 180 i would be relatively happy.
    Was 304 pounds my senior year of highschool. Currently like 210ish but on a cut to 180 pounds.

Best tip ever right here: Join a 24 hour gym, throw your TV out the f*cking window, only get on the computer for work and to research for your routines and nutrition. Put yourself first.

If a buddy wants to go out drinking... you no longer drink... but You'll gladly DD (DD's gets the hottest girls anyways cause they've got the keys to the car and can complete sentences. Everyone knows bishes love sentences) Make fitness your hobby. not something you begrudgingly do. Find things to keep it exciting. And please make sure you lift weights. If you diet and only do cardio. youll end up doing what I did the first time I lost weight. You'll end up a fat skinny guy with no muscle mass who gains 20 pounds everytime he eats something he's not supposed to.
    THE AWARE
    Indiana, USA
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142412021

johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i went from 336 to 234. i used to drink and i quit school. time to go back to school and live.
    Dont have negative thoughts. Remember your mantra.

spedfrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spedfrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spedfrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spedfrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spedfrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spedfrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spedfrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spedfrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spedfrk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was 305 and dropped to 250 in 2 months and it was amazing! I feel so much better and have so much more confidence, it changes your total lifestyle. Now I have to get down to 225! I keep going through clothes!

dos531 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dos531 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dos531 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dos531 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dos531 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dos531 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dos531 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dos531 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dos531 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dos531 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dos531 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I went from 270 to 190 and now im bulking. 220 at 6' doesn't seem that bad man. Just don't buy a bunch of expensive clothes while you're still losing weight! I have probly $3k of clothes I cant wear anymore...still totally worth it.
    Last edited by dos531; 01-08-2010 at 09:54 PM.

stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    was 240 and now 215....make sure to weight train when on a cut ...jeez cause if you dont you look like your former self just smaller if that makes any sense....i've been at 215 for a whole year making a good base, and now im starting to cut the right way....good luck in your journey

Odoacer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was always on the heavy side, ever since I could last remember. I remember watching the scale going up and up, thinking if I could just at least maintain the weight, as I grew I'd grow into it.

My max was about 263 during my junior year of high school, and my greatest motivation to start was I wanted to change my life for college. I would have a second chance at life, change my looks, how I socialized (was generally shy), the people that knew me would be shocked, those that didn't wouldn't even know.

I couldn't imagine going through my entire life just being another fat guy walking down the street and weight loss and college was a chance at starting my life over again.

Motivation wise, if weight loss is your first goal first and foremost... don't freak out or get overwhelmed with macro nutrients, when to eat this when to eat that. Weight loss itself is really easy, in truth anyone with some will power can do it. You simply need to just eat less than your body needs, and to make it even more simpler --- Just minimize junk food, drink a ton of water, try to add in some cardio (this was huge for me, it was always a good motivator going from barely being able to run .5 miles to building up to my usual 7) and the weight will start coming off.

What I am doing for my new goal (muscle gain), though kind of cheesy I bought a necklace for the sole purpose of a reminder of my goals. It has no family meaning, no significance to me, I just know why I bought it. And when I start to go astray I just look down or grab onto it, knowing its my daily reminder of the things to come.
    Attached Images

...on a mission... AlphaBrass01's Avatar
    AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    There are a bunch of formerly obese people on here - it just takes a lot of persistence, I think. My signature lets you know how I've done, but I think the most important thing is the fact that I FEEL so much better.

http://www.********.com/AlphaBrass01

Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I was 270lbs and am now about 200lbs and cutting. Words can't even explain how much better I feel. You want motivation? It all starts with believing. Believe to achieve. Then just start and look at yourself 2 weeks later. You will feel the power of training and eating clean and it's all the motivation you need. Just do it.
    Iron, sometimes it sets my teeth on edge, other times it helps me control the chaos.

++ Positivity Crew ++

Tiny Tim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiny Tim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiny Tim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiny Tim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiny Tim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiny Tim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiny Tim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiny Tim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiny Tim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiny Tim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiny Tim is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    While I'm still big - I'm nowhere near what I was.

I topped the scale at 420lbs. Wore a sized 60 pants.... or was it a 62? I can't recall offhand - it's been 3.5 years, but I lost 120lbs doing CKD and lifting using Max-OT. I started out doing whatever and switched from diet to diet and would balloon up and drop down - and I lowfat dieted my way right up to 420lbs!

So a friend suggested CKD, he called it "Atkin's with balls!" And he was right. it made a major difference in my life.

Trust me, 220 at 6' isn't that bad. You can do it. If I can lose 120lbs then you can definitely lose 40lbs. I am shooting for around 220 or so long term, short term goal is 245lbs.)

Just get to lifting hard and heavy, and then replace the fat with muscle.

I personally will tell you to put more emphasis on lifting than on cardio; cardio IS important, but I firmly believe that packing on that muscle mass will help you more in the long run.

Tim
    Last edited by Tiny Tim; 01-09-2010 at 02:10 PM.
    Tiny Tim

"In other words your body can't make fat without crabs." - Athletichunta

Ncgreatest910 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

try meltdown

I use to be 190 but 3months on meltdown made me 154 bad part is i didnt work out none try it it might help u

FF-Jewce will become famous soon enough. (+50) FF-Jewce will become famous soon enough. (+50) FF-Jewce will become famous soon enough. (+50) FF-Jewce will become famous soon enough. (+50) FF-Jewce will become famous soon enough. (+50) FF-Jewce will become famous soon enough. (+50) FF-Jewce will become famous soon enough. (+50) FF-Jewce will become famous soon enough. (+50) FF-Jewce will become famous soon enough. (+50) FF-Jewce will become famous soon enough. (+50) FF-Jewce will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Hey, brother! I'm glad to hear that you've decided to change your life for the better. What ever your motivations are I am glad that you're doing it. . . I'll give you my story real fast. In high school I was a real scrawny guy but then I started taking anti-depressants and eating a lot and I blew up to 250 lbs. . .I'm 5'9 by the way. I was un-able to controll my eating. I'm talking bags and bags of doritos every day, tubs of ice cream, what ever. . lame. . . Anyways, I was fat for about three years and was starting to get even more depressed because I wasn't getting any attention from the females. I'm not sure what happened but I woke up one day and straight up said to myself . . am I going to fritter away my youth being fat, girl-friend-less, un-satisfied with myself? (look up the song "Time" by pink floyd! This song helps me more than anything) I'm not sure what clicked but something snapped and I started to eat right, I did this for about a year and a half and lost the weight. It was in no wise an easy task but if you want something bad enough (in my case, attention from females) you WILL do it. I started lifting and now I'm seven months in on my weight training. All that I can say to you, and I mean this sincerely, is you have to wake the hell up. You only live once, man. Do not waste it being miserable. It's sooooo worth getting the females (like I said, that's my motivation, and I'm sure it is most anyones whether they admit it or not). Ever since I've been down I haven't had to ask a single girl out. . . they straight up come to me! I am not trying to toot my own horn or anything but really. . . If this is something you want to do then you just have to do it. If you need any help of any sort please let me know. I'll help with nutrition, diet, exercies, what ever! Don't be weak. . That's all it is, bro, it's a mind game. If you can't handle this then you are weak. (I'm not trying to be mean, but I do feel that I have the right to say this because it took me so darn long to wake the heck up).

TurtleApe is a name known to all. (+5000) TurtleApe is a name known to all. (+5000) TurtleApe is a name known to all. (+5000) TurtleApe is a name known to all. (+5000) TurtleApe is a name known to all. (+5000) TurtleApe is a name known to all. (+5000) TurtleApe is a name known to all. (+5000) TurtleApe is a name known to all. (+5000) TurtleApe is a name known to all. (+5000) TurtleApe is a name known to all. (+5000) TurtleApe is a name known to all. (+5000)

Still a work in progress

Pyro998 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pyro998 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pyro998 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pyro998 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pyro998 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pyro998 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pyro998 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pyro998 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pyro998 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pyro998 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pyro998 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    High school I was about 270. Now I am around 173. Lots of hard work, and it sucked sometimes, but worth it. As all of the posters have said it is well worth the time an energy to get in shape. You feel so much better health wise, as well as mentally. Good job wanting to change.
    i need a better signature.

ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Then and Now

Work hard dude with dedication and sacrifiece comes results

Hopefully this motivates you
    Attached Images
    It's always about the upperbody...what about the legs?

Team:Binge

chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    November of my senior year in highschool I weighed 255-260 lbs at 6 feet tall, smoked, and looked terrible. I had a 38-40 inch waist.

By the following June, I was 185 with a 33-34 waist and looked SOOOO much better. It was a lot of hard work, but the results payed off big time. That same June I met a girl who I dated for 5 years lol.

chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ronin_ts View Post
    Work hard dude with dedication and sacrifiece comes results

Hopefully this motivates you
    Damn man, you're huge and ripped, nice work!

ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ronin_ts is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by chrisjd View Post
    Damn man, you're huge and ripped, nice work!
    thanks dude!
    It's always about the upperbody...what about the legs?

Team:Binge

hiimzac is just really nice. (+1000) hiimzac is just really nice. (+1000) hiimzac is just really nice. (+1000) hiimzac is just really nice. (+1000) hiimzac is just really nice. (+1000) hiimzac is just really nice. (+1000) hiimzac is just really nice. (+1000) hiimzac is just really nice. (+1000) hiimzac is just really nice. (+1000) hiimzac is just really nice. (+1000) hiimzac is just really nice. (+1000)
    I used to be 220lbs at about 5'7. It was awful. I'm doing a bit better now, though

dawnofanewday is on a distinguished road. (+10) dawnofanewday is on a distinguished road. (+10) dawnofanewday is on a distinguished road. (+10) dawnofanewday is on a distinguished road. (+10) dawnofanewday is on a distinguished road. (+10) dawnofanewday is on a distinguished road. (+10) dawnofanewday is on a distinguished road. (+10) dawnofanewday is on a distinguished road. (+10) dawnofanewday is on a distinguished road. (+10) dawnofanewday is on a distinguished road. (+10) dawnofanewday is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    In february last year, i weighed in at 265. i started running and cutting out alot of the junk food and sugars etc. from my diet and managed to cut down to roughly 215. since then ive added on about 20 odd pounds of lean muscle while still cutting off the fat. just stay focused and the results will come.

DHr2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DHr2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DHr2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DHr2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DHr2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DHr2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DHr2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DHr2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DHr2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DHr2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DHr2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Im 6 foot and 240, down 10lbs from where I was at a short time ago. The thing that gave me motivation is really I don't wanna look the way I do now and that the only way I am going to get in better shape is if I smarten up and do something about it. My inspiration is myself, If I dont get healthy, I wont live as long, and wont feel as good as I would If I were healthy, not to mention being bigger keeps you from doing a lot of things.

You will be happier when you are in better shape and yourself being a happier person should be all the motivation you need.
    Starting Weight:
    Week 1: 14/03/2010 - 240

saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000)

"Man is pupil, Pain is his teacher"

- Chinese Proverb

Dominium123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dominium123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dominium123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dominium123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dominium123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dominium123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dominium123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dominium123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dominium123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dominium123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dominium123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thank you everyone for all of your stories.

Today was the day (Jan 10 2010) that i began. I managed to run .7 of a mile and had to walk the rest, lol.

I also didn't drink any soda today at all, first day i did that in years..and i ate pretty senisbily (no cheese, no sauces, no useless carbs)
    It's a start.

I am ****ing hungry, though. =p

Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Making those little sensible choices will get you most of the way. Alot of that's in your mind. Have lots of veggies around to snack on. Carrots were always my favorite.
    THE AWARE
    Indiana, USA

dos531 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dos531 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dos531 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dos531 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dos531 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dos531 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dos531 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dos531 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dos531 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dos531 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dos531 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You'll get used to it pretty fast man. Just dont take it TOO far so that you cant keep it up.

Today was the day (Jan 10 2010) that i began. I managed to run .7 of a mile and had to walk the rest, lol.

I also didn't drink any soda today at all, first day i did that in years..and i ate pretty senisbily (no cheese, no sauces, no useless carbs)
    It's a start.

Tiny Tim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiny Tim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiny Tim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiny Tim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiny Tim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiny Tim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiny Tim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiny Tim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiny Tim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiny Tim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tiny Tim is on a distinguished road. (+10)

It's a start.

Take a look at CDK or TKD.

When I'm in Ketosis, I'm not hungry at all.
    Tiny Tim

"In other words your body can't make fat without crabs." - Athletichunta

I'd avoid CKD or TKD but not for the reasons everyone else will give you. do they work... yeah for most people they work. But I'd tell you to avoid them because weight is going to be a life long struggle for you. Most people who lose weight gain it all back plus some more. Those that don't learn what their bodies need as far as fuel. Since these diets are temporary you wont learn that lesson and youll yo-yo your whole life. This is first hand knowledge that I've gained. Start off by making small changes every week. Cut out a dessert here and there and walk every other day. Week by week you want to increase your beggies and your exercise and stuff. Replace white bread with whole grain. Slowly eliminate sugars from your diet. Replace your hamburger with chicken breasts etc. Start doing little things like parking as far away from the stores as possible and taking the stairs. Allow yourself a cheat meal a week where you can eat whatever youd like in moderation. So have some pizza and icecream but just dont eat a whole pie and a pint. Be sensible. Make this meal the meal right before you go to the grocery store. You'll be much less tempted to put bad crap in your cart. Remember if it goes in your cart assume it will go in your mouth. THROW AWAY ALL YOUR BAD CRAP AT HOME NOW! No oh well I've paid for it already I may as well eat it. Thats counterproductive. If you have M&M's at home they now belong to the garbage lol. Just try these tips and the weight will start coming off
    THE AWARE
    Indiana, USA

King Jug is just really nice. (+1000) King Jug is just really nice. (+1000) King Jug is just really nice. (+1000) King Jug is just really nice. (+1000) King Jug is just really nice. (+1000) King Jug is just really nice. (+1000) King Jug is just really nice. (+1000) King Jug is just really nice. (+1000) King Jug is just really nice. (+1000) King Jug is just really nice. (+1000) King Jug is just really nice. (+1000)
    Former fat guy here...

BEFORE (Approx 240 lbs)

AFTER (156 lbs)