carreannjoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carreannjoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carreannjoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carreannjoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carreannjoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carreannjoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carreannjoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carreannjoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carreannjoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carreannjoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

has anyone used: figure competition secrets revealed by Karen Sessions

Hey all! Has anyone used Figure Competition Secrets by Karen Sessions for their training/diet prep alone for entering a figure competition?? Considering purchasing this and wondered if anyone had any reviews on her ebook.
    thanks!!!!

MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's a great read.

- Figure Competition Secrets - 181 Page eBook
    - 8 Bonus Reports
    - Fat Loss and Muscle Gain Recipes
    - Creatine Report
    - Fitness Model eBook
    - Body-Sculpting Recipes & Smoothies
    - Lifetime product updates

www.FigureCompetitionSecrets.com
    Last edited by MsFit; 01-22-2010 at 12:49 PM.

Victoriab491 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I do. It's really good! The workouts are top notch. Though, I do incorporate different exercises as well as hers. It's good though. She really knows what she's talking about. Definitely worth the money.

carreannjoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carreannjoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carreannjoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carreannjoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carreannjoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carreannjoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carreannjoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carreannjoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carreannjoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) carreannjoe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Victoriab491 View Post
    I do. It's really good! The workouts are top notch. Though, I do incorporate different exercises as well as hers. It's good though. She really knows what she's talking about. Definitely worth the money.
    Yeah!! someone has replied to this! I wasn't getting responses at first! OK, so..you've used this and you're not affiliated with them in any way? sorry, everytime I attempt to find reviews online, it only takes me to pages that are from her site or promoters or whatever. I just wanted to hear from someone who isn't affiliated with her or her site and hear what they have to say!

So, does it give you a good idea about diet? like good specifics about what to eat too? And does it really tell you how to change your diet as your contest date nears and everything? Anything good on posing, and cardio and all thatl? Did you buy the 29.95 set or did you do the upgrade with all the extras? Sorry for the barrage of questions but I am considering the purchase but want to be sure there is stuff in there I'm gonna need ya know? I have never done a comp. but would like to this year. Problem is, we are broke and diet coaches are so expensive. I am in pretty good shape as it is and just need some guidance on tweaking my diet correctly for an actual competition. I was sort of hoping I could get away with just the book until the last few weeks of the prep..

thanks!

MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sorry for the delay. I just get so buried under work. I just updated Figure Competition Secrets this past week. While it was complete, I wanted to give EVEN MORE guidance.

Chapter 7 is Nutrition 101, covering the basics of what to eat, what not to eat, and why.

Chapter 8 is Your Figure Prep diet where I teach you how to find your caloric needs for your stats, as well as macros. Also, how to lower calories when necessary... Not slice them, but lower them properly.

Chapter 12 is Trouble Shooting and Tweaking. This is where I show you how to tweak, and what to tweak, and how do prep in 7 phases. The 7th phase is contained in the next chapter where peak week will occur.

Chapter 15 is on posing. I've competed before and know that posing take practice, so I cover the in's and outs of practicing.

Chapter 10 is Cardio for Fat Loss. It covers basic cardio, how to change it when necessary, cardio plateau busters to use.... I'd recommend cardio plateau busting methods only when your current cardio method has honestly plateaued.

The Gold Package has Advanced Killer Training. It's pretty cool and intense. While the basic FCS eBook has 12 full weeks of figure prep training, the Gold Package Killer Figure Training is much better. Plus you get 3 more eBooks on buns, post-comp, and organizations. The Plat Package is ALL that plus 4 weeks of online personal training with me.

Also included in Figure Competition Secrets is
    Body assessments
    How to track your body fat
    How to determine how many weeks you need to prepare
    Supplements (optional) to include to keep your muscle and burn the fat, and when to wean off which supplements so you don't hold water contest day
    Peak week tips and techniques to ensure you come in with full muscle bellies, hard and dry
    How to choose posing suits based on your skin tone and hair color
    Hair, nails, make up,
    Accessories & misc
    The Figure Stage and judging, what the judges are looking for
    Backstage prep
    Travel and hotel
    Photo shoots
    managing stress

+ Bonus downloads

I've taken the time to ensure I've included everything from A to Z. I also listen to my buyers to find out what they want or need.

It's really the no BS that actually gives more than just generated diets or figure competitors telling what they do. It's the full system mapped out for you.

gigi112 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Did you purchase? What do you think?

Originally Posted by carreannjoe View Post
    Hey all! Has anyone used Figure Competition Secrets by Karen Sessions for their training/diet prep alone for entering a figure competition?? Considering purchasing this and wondered if anyone had any reviews on her ebook.
    thanks!!!!
    Wondering if you purchased and what you think about the book?

Angie used it: "I downloaded the eBook "Figure Competition Secrets" it was the best $39.00 I EVER spent. It details EVERYTHING you need to know. I followed it very closely and went from 133 this past June to now 112 pounds. You just see my pics and I am now a "NPC Figure Champion" :-) I just love saying that...lol....
    Angie"

http://www.theelitephysique.com/

Update on Figure Competition Secrets... The intro offer of only $39.95 is nearing it's end. The price of the eBook and bonuses will go up at midnight of Thursday, April 22, 2010.

Get in on this great deal while it lasts... http://figurecompetitionsecrets.com

UPGRADE added to "Figure Competition Secrets" Gold Package - Get the Body Transformation Tracker Software.

* Easily track diet and nutrition down to the finest detail.
    * Access full nutritional information for hundreds of foods.
    * Log all weight training and cardio workouts in detail.
    * Track muscle gains, fat loss and strength increases.
    * Create a training journal with a personalized online blog.
    * Upload progress images to compare from week to week.

Get more information at http://www.FigureCompetitionSecrets.com

morganchristie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) morganchristie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) morganchristie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks!!!!
    Did you end up getting the ebook? I am considering it too, but I don't usually buy stuff like that- especially if its stuff i am already farely educated in. Its intriguing but I want to hear reviews of it other than from Karen herself. (good on her for keeping up with what people are asking)

Here are some testimonials: http://www.figurecompetitionsecrets....als/index.html

...and some figure profile/interviews: http://www.figurecompetitionsecrets....ile/index.html

The eBook is based on years of research, experience, trial and error. There are a few other figure comp books out there and I reviewed them all just to ensure "Figure Competition Secrets" is the most complete and best figure guide out there.

To supplement Figure Competition Secrets Here are Winning Figure Competition Diets.
    http://www.figurecompetitionsecrets....ion-diets.html

javarae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Just ordered

I just ordered the Gold Package and my goal is to compete in July. I'll keep you posted on how things are going!

~Christy

Lj_sassy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by javarae View Post
    I just ordered the Gold Package and my goal is to compete in July. I'll keep you posted on how things are going!

~Christy
    Christy,
    Please share your progress/update with your purchase. I have never purchased ebooks. Would love to hear your opinion. Thanks

Registered User teamkickass1219's Avatar
    teamkickass1219 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up ebook figure competition secrets read!

Originally Posted by Lj_sassy View Post
    Christy,
    Please share your progress/update with your purchase. I have never purchased ebooks. Would love to hear your opinion. Thanks
    Hello Christy, and everyone else who is curious about this ebook

I have just read it and it s highly informative. Laying out formulas for daily calorie requirements based on body fat percentages, nutrition and macro ratios based on your body fat levels and fat loss needs. It discusses various lifting and cardio strategies for if/when plateaus hit. It really is amazing and in depth. I actually purchsed the Fighter Diet Contest Prep ebook too which was VERY vague and only 40 pages. Karen's ebook has 190 pages and very detailed. I highly recommend it.

I purchased Karen's ebook after I began working with her as my Figure coach online because I live out in the middle of nowhere in Alaska. I chose the help of Karen because it was cost efficient for me but yes I was a little skeptical at first. It all seemed waaaay to good to be true. It actually works! She knows what she is doing, and I am 3.5 weeks out from my first figure show. So I had bought her ebook out of curiosity, to see if there was something I was missing, maybe something she wasn't telling me or answers to questions I never knew I had...what she has in her ebook is spot on with the helpful training she is providing me. But from working with her I am just getting a little more support as we keep contact through email.

I hope that this helps anyone out there who is questioning. I really was skeptical too, AND I am not affiliated to Karen in anyway except that now I am a believer in the work that she does and wanted to inform others who are questioning too.

I have also attached a pic of me 5 weeks out from my show with the help of Karen (please be kind, as this is my first one and I am learning lol)

Thanks and let me know if you have any other questions I would love to answer them!
    :-D
    Rene
    Attached Images

Goal: Build More Muscle! Luvdogs's Avatar
    Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luvdogs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I worked with Karen back in 2007. I was going to compete but chickened out I think I will get this book. I WILL do my first comp in June 2013 at 51 years old!

Please post some pics of your comp and how your prep is going. I'd love to hear/read about it.
    Julia

jamijo0518 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

did you like your purchase??

I was just curious if you liked the product? Have you competed? did you need any addition materials? i just dont want to waste my money on a dated book. Amazon didnt offer many alternatives to this program and im not entirely thrilled about the e-book aspect. did it download ok? Please help!!

Originally Posted by javarae View Post

~Christy

jamijo0518 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    did you end up purchasing this book? have you competed yet?

thanks!!!!

lisa1021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lisa1021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lisa1021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lisa1021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lisa1021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lisa1021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lisa1021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lisa1021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lisa1021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lisa1021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lisa1021 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile I have used it!

I used this book for my figure preparation! ! It is great and tell you everything you need to know! The e-books are great too. There is nothing to worry about and I haven't been able to find this helpful information anywhere else.
    Is Good Enough, Enough?

LauraR1198 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Physique/fitness training prigram

I was looking for sime direction on which eBook program is best for Physique category training. The reviews I have read all seem ideal but abit dated. Thank you!