Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000) GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000) GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000) GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000) GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000) GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000) GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000) GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000) GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000) GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000) GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000)

Sarah's ANIMAL Project Z Recovery Log!!

Hello everyone!

ANIMAL chose me to test out a new, not-yet-released product. It?s a recovery supplement that I?m very excited about as I have yet to find something that excels in recovery purposes.

We aren?t allowed to say much about the product, as far as ingredients etc? so I?ll basically just be logging how I feel while using it.

I received my PROJECT Z ANIMAL SUPPS yesterday and started with my first pack last night.

Just a little background on who I am?

First off, this is the little entry post I made to be chosen for the testing:

Originally Posted by GyMgrrrL View Post

After just doing my first show I definitely learned how IMPORTANT a good recovery suppliment can be. The last month or so was the most intense, being so depleted and dieting so hard, my muscles were acheing for some love

I just started my official off season and I'm getting back into the gym to hit it HARDER than ever. Heavy heavy lifts going on, so I can come in and actually be some competition next year... I've realized now more than ever how important recovery is in order to make gains, I have yet to find an excelent recovery supp, I always end up going back to the boring basics of Glutamine, so I would love to try this one out!

So, other than that given information, my name is Sarah, I?m 26, I?m a full time engineer, but my passion lies in fitness. I?m also a trainer, but my ?real? job takes away from all that fun. So I train a couple clients here and there, but that?s about it. I?d like to make a career change SOMEDAY, but for now engineering will do

As far as my current goals are concerned, I?m looking to add some muscle to my frame yet stay as LEAN as possible during my off season. I have a coach who does my diet for me and also instructs me on lifting routines. I?m currently doing a FULL BODY split 3 times per week and lifting HEAVY. I find it MUCH easier to just let someone else do the work for me and I just follow what they say, even though I know all the information and could easily do it myself listening to her keeps me accountable and on track. My next show will be NO EARLIER than September of this year. My goal in 2009 was to just make it to the stage, see what it?s all about, figure out if I like competing, etc.. I LOVED the experience so I plan on continuing and improving and bringing better packages each time around.

Anyway, enough about me, I feel like I just filled out a profile on a dating site or something, Ha!? I?m definitely looking forward to logging this product for the next month!!
    *Sarah*

My Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=649139853#post649139853

---

"The dictionary is the only place success comes before work. Hard work is the price we must all pay for success."
    -Vince Lombardi

"Yesterday ended last night. Everyday is a new beginning. Learn the skills of accepting and forgetting. And move on"
    -Norman Vincent Peale

wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Anyway, enough about me, I feel like I just filled out a profile on a dating site or something, Ha!? I?m definitely looking forward to logging this product for the next month!!
    Based on my broscience matchmaking formula using my arbitrary 29 levels of deep compatibility, I have determined we would be an excellent match.

And we're both logging Project Z so we already have something to talk about!

Not serious...but kind of serious...lol...good luck with your log, I'm having some awesome results so far. Thinking about recommending it to my mom when it comes out for some muscular issues she has (fibromyalgia) to see if it helps her, so I'm really interested to see how it helps a woman. Subbed!
    Last edited by wood.aaronj; 01-06-2010 at 10:59 AM.
    Sponsored Animal PM Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121279101

Sponsored App Nut Free Test/HGHUp Log (in progress):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127202263

GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000) GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000) GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000) GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000) GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000) GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000) GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000) GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000) GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000) GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000) GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by wood.aaronj View Post
    Based on my broscience matchmaking formula using my arbitrary 29 levels of deep compatibility, I have determined we would be an excellent match.

And we're both logging Project Z so we already have something to talk about!

Not serious...but kind of serious...lol...good luck with your log, I'm having some awesome results so far. Thinking about recommending it to my mom when it comes out for some muscular issues she has (fibromyalgia) to see if it helps her, so I'm really interested to see how it helps a woman. Subbed!
    Hey!
    I'll have to go check out your log...

And apparently I need to stop watching as much TV because I recognize your little plug from e-harmony. Ha!

Glad to hear you're already seeing results.. I feel a positive change today, but it's too early to tell if it's from the pak. I hope my log will help you get a good idea of what to expect for your mom, that's very hopeful news though!
    *Sarah*

My Log:

---

"The dictionary is the only place success comes before work. Hard work is the price we must all pay for success."
    -Vince Lombardi

"Yesterday ended last night. Everyday is a new beginning. Learn the skills of accepting and forgetting. And move on"
    -Norman Vincent Peale

Universal. Since 1977. Universal Rep's Avatar
    Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Subbed. Good luck.
    New & Improved Universal Rep, For Universal

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In for this.

Just an FYI.......the tablets on the packs you received are not coated, this is because it's a prototype. The final product will be coated and the pills may or may not be the same amount and size.

Looking forward to your feedback.
    VP of Marketing @Nutrabio

www.nutrabio.com

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0
    Instagram.com/nutrabio

Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Subbed. Good luck.

Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    In for this.

Just an FYI.......the tablets on the packs you received are not coated, this is because it's a prototype. The final product will be coated and the pills may or may not be the same amount and size.

Looking forward to your feedback.
    Cool deal, very good to know. I was kind of wondering about that. I've never had a problem taking pills, so it doesn't bother me, but I could definitly see positives in having a coated/fewer/smaller pak.
    *Sarah*

My Log:

---

-Vince Lombardi

-Norman Vincent Peale

January 7, 2010

Day THREE

I had a really great workout this morning. I felt well-rested and ready to go! I fell asleep really early last night, around 8pm (I wake up at 3:30am to lift). I was pretty beat. I also went to bed feeling a little twinge in my back as well as a possible cold coming on and I woke up feeling 100% better and NO back pain. I dont want to jump to conclusions YET, but I can't help to think project Z helped out here

Highest weights only

Stepups - 8x50# each leg
    Shoulder Press - 8x35# each hand
    Bent over single arm row - 8x55# each hand
    Narrow Stance leg press - 8x450# <-- easy today! could have added a little here
    Side Raises - 8x20# each hand
    Seated Calf Raises - 8x160#
    Standing Calf Raises - 8x345#
    Abs - More random junk

CARDIO:

AM: 15min Stairmill
    PM: 35min TBD

NOTES:

The shoulder press dissapointed me. I went for 40's and I needed a spot. I got them up, but just below 90? and I couldnt push them, I really just needed a light tap on my left elbow and I would have been good to go. I can easily do 40's with a spot to help me get them up initially and even 45's, but since I was all alone I couldnt and had to settle for the 35's
    The leg presses were wayy easier than normal today. Usually I have to really work on the last 4, but I think I could have added another 50 on there, maybe. It will be interesting to see how my leg soreness is in the next couple of days.

Today is a HIGH carb day... while I love eating carbs, it dont like high days. I'm always hungry and want more. They're the hardest days to fight cravings.
    *Sarah*

My Log:

---

-Vince Lombardi

-Norman Vincent Peale

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Subbed!!!
    *Nobody cared who I was, until I put on the mask*

Originally Posted by mrdead View Post
    Subbed!!!
    Sweet!!!
    *Sarah*

My Log:

---

-Vince Lombardi

-Norman Vincent Peale

January 8, 2010

Day FOUR on Project Z

TRAINING:

REST

CARDIO:

AM: 20min Stairmill, 30min incline walk

NOTES:

First: I finished my cardio last night and got all hyped up and pumped when I saw all my old buddies who I havent seen in quite a while because of my morning gym workouts.. and I had a spot.. sooooo... I did my DB shoulder presses with my friend Gary spotting. I got 10 reps with the 40# Dbs and 8 with the 45's!! I KNEW I could do it if I just had help getting them up initially. THEN, I was jazzed so I busted out 8 reps of bent over single arm rows with the 60's! I know there was no need for it, and probably shouldnt have, but I wanted to see if I was right about the presses.

Even though I've only taken PROJECT Z for 3 days I can definitly tell something positive is going on. I feel rested and recovered, even though I'm throwing out some PR's in the weight room AND doing cardio on top of it (which I dont normally do this much off season, but am recovering from disasterous holiday treats!). I can definitly tell improvements in my sleep, too. Usually I'll wake up at least 2-3 times a night and have noticed I haven't done that these past three days. I'm hoping this is a trend that sticks!
    *Sarah*

My Log:

---

-Vince Lombardi

-Norman Vincent Peale

Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Even though I've only taken PROJECT Z for 3 days I can definitly tell something positive is going on. I feel rested and recovered, even though I'm throwing out some PR's in the weight room AND doing cardio on top of it (which I dont normally do this much off season, but am recovering from disasterous holiday treats!).
    Well this sounds positive indeed...

In case ur interested, another female Project Z logger here: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=29200

Well this sounds positive indeed...

In case ur interested, another female Project Z logger here: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=29200
    Thanks for the link! I'll definitely check it out
    *Sarah*

My Log:

---

-Vince Lombardi

-Norman Vincent Peale

January 9, 2010

Day FIVE on Project Z

TRAINING:

REST

CARDIO:

REST

NOTES:

Saturday was my complete rest day, I napped a lot

January 10, 2010

Day SIX on Project Z

TRAINING:

FULL body #3 - Highest weights only

Front Squat: 8x110#
    DB Pullover: 8x50#
    Single arm chest press on hammer strength: 8x60# each arm
    Single leg squat: 8x110# <= and then I got JACKED UP

CARDIO:

30min walking

NOTES:

I totally effed up my back yesterday. Last rep, single leg squat. Went down for the count. I'm going to chiro today. I really hope this stack will help my recovery. I'll keep you updated on the injury and how I feel throughout. I'm hoping it will take no longer than a week.... but it's pretty bad.
    *Sarah*

My Log:

---

-Vince Lombardi

-Norman Vincent Peale

January 11, 2010

Day SEVEN on PROJECT Z

TRAINING: UPPER BODY RANDOMNESS

COMPLETE REST

CARDIO:

COMPLETE REST

January 12, 2010

Day EIGHT on PROJECT Z

TRAINING: UPPER BODY RANDOMNESS

Stretching + adductor exercises per chiro
    Side lateral cable raise
    Cable bicep curls
    Lat pulldown
    Chest press
    Tricep pressdown
    adductor exercises

CARDIO:

AM: 25min upright bike, 25min recumbent bike

NOTES:

So, I was able to workout! I went to the chiro yesterday afternoon and it seemed to help, although I'm still in pain, just not nearly as much as yesterday. Even when I sit I can feel a shooting pain all down the right leg to my calf. Suckage.

Not quite what I wanted to do today as far as lifting, but at least I got some in. I did go on the heavier side, but not outrageously heavy.
    *Sarah*

My Log:

---

-Vince Lombardi

-Norman Vincent Peale

Make sure you heal, S.... I hear ya on the suckage. Get better.

Make sure you heal, S.... I hear ya on the suckage. Get better.
    Thanks!
    I think chiro really helped yesterday. He said I should be good to go on my regular regemin next week. I'm not going to do any lower body stuff until I am 100%- other than his suggested exercises of course.
    *Sarah*

My Log:

---

-Vince Lombardi

-Norman Vincent Peale

January 13, 2010

Day NINE on PROJECT Z

TRAINING:

REST

CARDIO:

AM: 20min upright bike, 20min recumbent bike, 20min walking

NOTES:

Now, I dont want to get ahead of myself here... but this is the FASTEST recovery from an injury I've ever experienced. I did take quick action to go see the chiro, but, even still I've never had this kind of recovery rate. I'm not 100%, not even close, but I am able to MOVE in every direction, with no restrictions other than pain. The rate of my recovery seems to be increasing exponentially.... can't help but suggest it has SOMETHING to do with PROJECT Z... just sayin'...

So far no negative sides, a few mornings I have found it more difficult than normal to get out of bed and get my arse in gear. Not neccessarily groggy, just extra rested.
    *Sarah*

My Log:

---

-Vince Lombardi

-Norman Vincent Peale

wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Any weird dreams yet?
    Sponsored Animal PM Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121279101

Sponsored App Nut Free Test/HGHUp Log (in progress):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127202263

Originally Posted by wood.aaronj View Post
    Any weird dreams yet?
    Nothing out of the ordinary, but I'm naturally a pretty crazy dreamer lol.
    *Sarah*

My Log:

---

-Vince Lombardi

-Norman Vincent Peale

January 14, 2010

Day TEN on PROJECT Z

TRAINING:

Seated leg press (light)
    Pull ups
    Side Laterals
    Bench
    Dips
    Calf raises

CARDIO:

AM: 20min upright bike, 15min recumbent bike, 15min slight incline walking

NOTES:

Feeling great! I'm SO AMAZED at my progress with this injury. It's unfathomable! I have NEVER recovered from something so painful, so quickly. I really do think PROJECT Z has a part in my healing rate. I really have no other explination.
    I'm definitly sold on this product.

Still hard to wake up this morning, but I fell asleep around 9:45 and the alarm went off at 3:30 to train so that could have had something to do with it
    *Sarah*

My Log:

---

-Vince Lombardi

-Norman Vincent Peale

B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well of course I'm late to the party but I got a message about something rocking socks or something like that. Subbed
    Magnum Nutraceuticals BB.com Forum Manager & Lead Sales Representative
    Better Ingredients, Better Results
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    Well of course I'm late to the party but I got a message about something rocking socks or something like that. Subbed
    Glad you're here..

Now you rock my socks, too! Hahaha
    *Sarah*

My Log:

---

-Vince Lombardi

-Norman Vincent Peale

January 15, 2010

Day ELEVEN on PROJECT Z

TRAINING:

REST

CARDIO:

NOTES:

I feel about the same as I did yesterday. Not too much pain, but there is a shooting HEAT in my adductor. It's such a weird sensation. Not painful, just uncomfortable.
    Still sleeping like a rock
    *Sarah*

My Log:

---

-Vince Lombardi

-Norman Vincent Peale

January 16, 2010

Day TWELVE on PROJECT Z

TRAINING:

REST

CARDIO:

January 17, 2010

Day THIRTEEN on PROJECT Z

TRAINING:

Seated leg ext
    Seated Shoulder Press
    Seated Bench
    Laying leg press
    Side lateral raises
    Seated Calf raises
    Abs

CARDIO:

AM: 20min incline walking

January 18, 2010

Day FOURTEEN on PROJECT Z

TRAINING:

REST

CARDIO:

PM: 50min TBD

NOTES:

Feeling good. Didnt get much sleep this weekend. I had car problems late Friday night and I've been worrying about the costs, buying a new car (testing out CAMERO and CHALLENGERS this week!!!) ... it's stressfull and stress tends to really get to me. I slept GREAT last night, though.. Infact, too great, I slept in way past my alarm so I have to do cardio tonight
    *Sarah*

My Log:

---

-Vince Lombardi

-Norman Vincent Peale

January 19, 2010

Day FIFTEEN on PROJECT Z

TRAINING:

HIGHEST WEIGHTS ONLY

Single leg squat
    SS
    Pullups

Incline DB Bench - 40# each hand x 8 reps
    SS
    Single leg DB SLDL - 30# each hand x 8 reps

Single Arm DB shoulder press - 35# each hand x 8 reps
    SS
    GHR

Seated Calf Raise - 135
    Weighted Abs

CARDIO:

AM: 25min bike
    PM: 25min TBD (I didnt have time to finish this AM)

NOTES:

Back/Adductor pain is pretty much gone. Just a dull annoyance at this point.
    Soreness is almost non-existant every day. It's very STRANGE haha. I'm used to being totally TORE up for a couple days. But since starting PROJECT Z I notice recovery rate just gets faster and faster as the days go.
    Sleep is also amazing. I would honestly use this product for the sleeping benifits alone.
    *Sarah*

My Log:

---

-Vince Lombardi

-Norman Vincent Peale

_Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm liking the detail in this log. Good work!
    Best Meet Lifts:
    SQ: 460 (sleeves)
    BP: 350
    DL: 510
    Total: 1300 (242 wrapped)

"I refuse to tip-toe through life, only to arrive safely at death"

www.animalpak.com

Originally Posted by _Aggression_ View Post
    I'm liking the detail in this log. Good work!
    Thanks!
    *Sarah*

My Log:

---

-Vince Lombardi

-Norman Vincent Peale

B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Glad to hear you're recovering like a super hero. The sleep benefits are definitely a highlight of this product. Great log.
    Magnum Nutraceuticals BB.com Forum Manager & Lead Sales Representative
    Better Ingredients, Better Results
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

January 20, 2010

Day SIXTEEN on PROJECT Z

TRAINING:

HIGHEST WEIGHTS ONLY

Heaviest weights only

Narrow Stance Leg Press: 12x360 (could have done more, I didnt want to hurt back though :blink
    SS
    Bodyweight Dips: 4sets x12reps
    ----
    Single leg step ups: 12x40#
    SS
    Bench skull crushers: 12x bodyweight
    ---
    DB Front squat: 12x40# (these were kinda hurting )
    SS
    Decline Bench: 12x115 (again, could have gone heavier - with a spot)

CARDIO:

AM: 50min

NOTES:

January 21, 2010

Day SEVENTEEN on PROJECT Z

TRAINING:

HEAVIEST WEIGHT ONLY

Military Press (on smith) - 12x70#
    SS
    DB SLDL - 14x60# each hand

Cable Upright Row - 12x60#
    SS
    Single leg Laying Ham - 12x40# each leg

Seated Arnold Press - 11x30# each hand
    SS
    Hacks - 12x180#

Standing calf raise
    Seated calf raise
    Donkey calf raise

CARDIO:

AM: 5min bike
    PM: 45min

NOTES:

I slept in a little AND my workout was longer so I only got 5min cardio in haha. I'll go back tonight aand finish.

Good workout. I was tired and felt spent. But good over all. I think because I lifted last night, and then again this AM so yeah. Phew.

I'm also super sore. Which is the first time I've been sore since starting this product. But it's not nearly as bad as what it usually is, so woohoo!
    *Sarah*

My Log:

---

-Vince Lombardi

-Norman Vincent Peale

Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    Glad to hear you're recovering like a super hero. The sleep benefits are definitely a highlight of this product. Great log.

Even if this product ONLY helped with sleep I'd be sold. I haven't slept this good in a long time.

To top it off it TOTALLY helps with my soreness/recovery, so its like a double-wammy!

SAH-WEET.
    *Sarah*

My Log:

---

-Vince Lombardi

-Norman Vincent Peale