rebelynn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rebelynn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exercise question

I was wondering anyone's opinion on the best exercise for sexy shoulders, I need help on my arms also so if there is 1 for both that would be great and I really would appreciate your advice.

BIGOLDDAD is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIGOLDDAD is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIGOLDDAD is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIGOLDDAD is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIGOLDDAD is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIGOLDDAD is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIGOLDDAD is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIGOLDDAD is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIGOLDDAD is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIGOLDDAD is on a distinguished road. (+10) BIGOLDDAD is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Shoulder work

Lynn> My shoulders are my weak spot. I have rotator cuff issues si I am trying to slowly get them stronger so I can do my core work heavier. I try to do several different shoulder exercises. Military press of course is one of the best core exercises you can do for your shoulders. I also add plate raises both front and side. DB flyes work the shoulders. I have a great site you can visit and it shows you all the muscle groups and what exercises you can do to exercise those muscles. The most important thing is to just do it!!!! Good luck with your training!! BOD

http://www.exrx.net/Lists/Directory.html
    BOD-Future Repped Beast!!

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by rebelynn View Post
    I was wondering anyone's opinion on the best exercise for sexy shoulders, I need help on my arms also so if there is 1 for both that would be great and I really would appreciate your advice.
    If I could only do one exercise for my upper body, it would probably be dips. They work your chest, arms, shoulders and back. If your gym has an assisted dip machine, by all means, try it out, Lynn!

Speaking of sexy...... that's a pretty nice Corvette you are wrenching on there!
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

Hitechmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hitechmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hitechmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hitechmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hitechmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hitechmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hitechmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hitechmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hitechmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hitechmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hitechmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    first Lynn lets step back...describe your version of sexy. Then we can move forward from there.
    "Do not wait, the time will never be 'just right.' Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command and better tools will be found as you go along."

-Napoleon Hill

rebelynn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rebelynn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Hitechmuscle View Post
    first Lynn lets step back...describe your version of sexy. Then we can move forward from there.

This would be my version.

Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    If I could only do one exercise for my upper body, it would probably be dips. They work your chest, arms, shoulders and back. If your gym has an assisted dip machine, by all means, try it out, Lynn!

Speaking of sexy...... that's a pretty nice Corvette you are wrenching on there!
    Yes it is a Z06

bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This would be my version.
    That seems to be just really skinny, at least thats what it looks like to me, not much in the way of muscle there.

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bigvin73 View Post
    That seems to be just really skinny, at least thats what it looks like to me, not much in the way of muscle there.
    This was my 1st thought.^^

I like to mix up the following and I don't like using machines:

Seated bb overhead press
    Hammer strength behind the neck press
    DB overhead press
    Arnold press
    Front shoulder raises (done with DB's, plates or BB)
    Side lateral raises (done with DB's, small plates or cables)
    Upright rows (done with cables, DB's, EZ bar or BB)
    Face pulls (for rear delts very important for overall balance of your shoulders)
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Its actually Michelle Obama's shoulders/arms, I didn't post the whole thing since I know probably 50% don't like her versus those that do lol, but regardless she does have great arms/shoulders.

Originally Posted by bigvin73 View Post

Kim you look great and thanks.

Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    This was my 1st thought.^^

I like to mix up the following and I don't like using machines:

Seated bb overhead press
    Hammer strength behind the neck press
    DB overhead press
    Arnold press
    Front shoulder raises (done with DB's, plates or BB)
    Side lateral raises (done with DB's, small plates or cables)
    Upright rows (done with cables, DB's, EZ bar or BB)
    Face pulls (for rear delts very important for overall balance of your shoulders)

Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If I had to pick one, it would be hang clean and press.

bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000) bigvin73 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Its actually Michelle Obama's shoulders/arms, I didn't post the whole thing since I know probably 50% don't like her versus those that do lol, but regardless she does have great arms/shoulders.
    Regardless of my personal opinion of Michelle Obama, I am not sure if that is a bad picture or if it is just my prefferance, but honestly I don't find them sexy, but to each his own. =)

Then again most the media think she is a just beutiful in general and I'm sorry but I can't see it myself. Halle Berry= smoking hot......Mrs Obama not in my book.
    Sorry to go off topic not trying to hyjack its just a pet peeve of mine

Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000) Bob45 is just really nice. (+1000)
    IMO you are sexier than the picture posted. If you are already working out hard just leaning up brings out the shoulders. If your arms tend to overpower your shoulders it seems to be even more of an issue.