Closed Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21
    sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I had no idea about deloading until this thread. In the middle of my first deload week since I started lifting regularly about six months ago. Thanks for this info OP!!
    ▇ ▅ █ ▅ ▇ ▂ ▃ ▁ ▁ ▅ ▃ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▇

BillPhoto is just really nice. (+1000) BillPhoto is just really nice. (+1000) BillPhoto is just really nice. (+1000) BillPhoto is just really nice. (+1000) BillPhoto is just really nice. (+1000) BillPhoto is just really nice. (+1000) BillPhoto is just really nice. (+1000) BillPhoto is just really nice. (+1000) BillPhoto is just really nice. (+1000) BillPhoto is just really nice. (+1000) BillPhoto is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP stumbled across this thread when searching "seriously fatigued lifting weights" .... this has been an awesome and educating read. I was shot, felt like a dead man walking, was so tired and fatigued every day I was almost about to get some blood tests to see if I was deficient in something. Then read this article and it all clicked - every symptom you mention I was experiencing. I've only been lifting for 5 months but hadn't taken a break since I started and I got to the point where I started failing quite a few weeks, started losing motivation, starting dreading loading up the bar ..... Anyway, I'm halfway through my first deload, still going to the gym 4 days a week but have only been lifting 50% and I'm feeling great again

If you still read the comments OP, just wanted to say thanks for this article man.
    Cheers,
    Bill K

cctaylor311 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cctaylor311 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cctaylor311 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cctaylor311 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cctaylor311 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cctaylor311 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cctaylor311 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cctaylor311 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cctaylor311 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cctaylor311 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cctaylor311 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BillPhoto View Post
    OP stumbled across this thread when searching "seriously fatigued lifting weights" .... this has been an awesome and educating read. I was shot, felt like a dead man walking, was so tired and fatigued every day I was almost about to get some blood tests to see if I was deficient in something. Then read this article and it all clicked - every symptom you mention I was experiencing. I've only been lifting for 5 months but hadn't taken a break since I started and I got to the point where I started failing quite a few weeks, started losing motivation, starting dreading loading up the bar ..... Anyway, I'm halfway through my first deload, still going to the gym 4 days a week but have only been lifting 50% and I'm feeling great again

If you still read the comments OP, just wanted to say thanks for this article man.
    I completely agree, deloading must be overlooked quite a bit. Thinking about implementing this myself

wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasmeFINAFLEX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by cctaylor311 View Post
    I completely agree, deloading must be overlooked quite a bit. Thinking about implementing this myself
    I think alot of us have trouble overcoming the mental aspect of not lifting with the same volume/weight...
    Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171245071&pagenumber=

Doublestem3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Doublestem3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Doublestem3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Doublestem3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Doublestem3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Doublestem3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Doublestem3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Doublestem3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Doublestem3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Doublestem3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Doublestem3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Pharmasience medication work For Human Health.

Pharmascience treat fever and pain caused by inflammation, including pain due to arthritis, muscle aches, sprains, strains, backache, headache, migraine, minor aches, menstrual cramps, minor surgery, toothache, dental extractions, and the common cold. It can also be used to reduce fever :- For More Visit.
    .................................................. ............................................
    IPharmascience

jusdonaldson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have only been lifting for about 2.5 months, but I discovered this on my own somehow... I started working out abs about 1 month before, and after 3 weeks of workouts every night, just wasn't progressing very much at all... I ended up skipping a couple nights, and when I got back on it three nights later, I doubled my reps for abs... I was amazed! So I then rested a couple more nights, and lo and behold, I increased another 50 reps! I went from struggling to get 35-40 crunches to getting 300 crunches, in a matter of a couple more weeks... Never underestimate rest! I am applying this lesson learned to my lifting now, as well...

danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000) danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000) danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000) danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000) danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000) danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000) danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000) danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000) danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000) danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000) danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000)
    I alternate between 2 workouts and today's is Deadlifts, OHP, and Lat Pull-downs. If I've been stuck on deadlifts but am still increasing on OHP, can I just de-load on the deadlift and go hard on OHP or is it better to just deload on all my exercises
    dy/dx (Weight Loss) = Calories

Goals:
    Squats: 275 5x5
    Bench: 225 4x6
    Pendlay: 205 4x6 (Achieved)
    Deadlift: 315 5x5 (Achieved

sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sm1ke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by danfleysher View Post
    I alternate between 2 workouts and today's is Deadlifts, OHP, and Lat Pull-downs. If I've been stuck on deadlifts but am still increasing on OHP, can I just de-load on the deadlift and go hard on OHP or is it better to just deload on all my exercises
    I wouldn't complicate things. Deload everything.
    ▇ ▅ █ ▅ ▇ ▂ ▃ ▁ ▁ ▅ ▃ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▇

TrickyPooBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TrickyPooBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TrickyPooBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TrickyPooBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TrickyPooBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TrickyPooBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TrickyPooBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TrickyPooBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TrickyPooBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TrickyPooBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TrickyPooBoy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I remember when my bench plateaued at 200. I deloaded by not doing flat bench the next week around, and instead focused on reps for incline dumbell flies and incline bench. Next week hit 225.

mKernie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mKernie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mKernie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mKernie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mKernie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mKernie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mKernie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mKernie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mKernie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mKernie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mKernie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Would a novice need to deload? Have been stuck at the same weights for 3-4 sessions

amartin315 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The op said you should reload before symptoms start. My joints started aching before I just started a week off. Should I take extra time off?

autumngirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) autumngirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) autumngirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) autumngirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) autumngirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) autumngirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) autumngirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) autumngirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) autumngirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) autumngirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) autumngirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I like this thread and posts.

ollieb1998 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Couldn’t agree more, I take a week off every 8 weeks, I feel disgusting in the week off and I feel lazy however it’s worth it becaues as soon as I hit those weights again I hit them with a new sense of anger and aggression, definitely good for keeping motivation strong as well as recovery

SouthpawClinch is not very well liked. (-100) SouthpawClinch is not very well liked. (-100) SouthpawClinch is not very well liked. (-100) SouthpawClinch is not very well liked. (-100) SouthpawClinch is not very well liked. (-100) SouthpawClinch is not very well liked. (-100) SouthpawClinch is not very well liked. (-100) SouthpawClinch is not very well liked. (-100) SouthpawClinch is not very well liked. (-100) SouthpawClinch is not very well liked. (-100) SouthpawClinch is not very well liked. (-100)
    this is great but wouldn't it be better in the workout programs forum instead of exercises?

Errorproxy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think I have tendinitis in my left wrist. How long should I deload?

I stopped gym for a whole month and when I went back it came back again.

I am getting an MRI to see what's up but doubt docs will do anything.

sidfahad is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Excellent post! I have never tried this technique and I guess that could be the reason my tendons are sore and I experience so much pain in my elbows. I will give this a try. Thanks!