the_man23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Will Syntha-6 make me gain?

At the moment I am cutting. I am in the upper 180's and im looking to get down to the low 170's. I had just finished my ON 100% Gold Standard Whey and I decided to try something new. Considering im cutting I am very careful what im putting into my body. I decided to buy BSN's Syntha-6 just to see how I like it. I've used it for about a week or so now and I am kind of concerned it is making me gain not cut. I haven't seen an increase in weight or figure, so im obviously not getting bulky. However, Syntha-6 is packing around 9g of fat and 15g of carbs whereas ON Whey had only 1g of fat and 3g of carbs. Is this really going to affect my outcome? I've seen on the forums many times people also using Syntha-6 to help them gain...does it work cutting aswell. My routine right now is solid, I have my cardio and lifting so it's not my workout.

Thanks for the help.

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You can use it but you're adding at least an additonal 80 kcal / day so you need make appropriate adjustments elsewhere by reducing carbs and fat. Whether or not your diet is too tight and don't have room for a loaded protein, I cannot answer.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

TeamMaf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It should not make you gain as long as your using it right, When i was cutting majorly Id have a scoop of lean dessert in the morning and 2 scoops of S-6 at night and the lbs still were coming off as usual, although I was on a strict diet as well.

RagingBull34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TeamMaf View Post
    It should not make you gain as long as your using it right, When i was cutting majorly Id have a scoop of lean dessert in the morning and 2 scoops of S-6 at night and the lbs still were coming off as usual, although I was on a strict diet as well.
    Right now im only having 1 scoop post workout. That is the only time im using the supplement. Should I be doing something differently?

TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by the_man23 View Post
    At the moment I am cutting. I am in the upper 180's and im looking to get down to the low 170's. I had just finished my ON 100% Gold Standard Whey and I decided to try something new. Considering im cutting I am very careful what im putting into my body. I decided to buy BSN's Syntha-6 just to see how I like it. I've used it for about a week or so now and I am kind of concerned it is making me gain not cut. I haven't seen an increase in weight or figure, so im obviously not getting bulky. However, Syntha-6 is packing around 9g of fat and 15g of carbs whereas ON Whey had only 1g of fat and 3g of carbs. Is this really going to affect my outcome? I've seen on the forums many times people also using Syntha-6 to help them gain...does it work cutting aswell. My routine right now is solid, I have my cardio and lifting so it's not my workout.

Thanks for the help.
    How many shakes are you drinking per day? Also, do you drink your shakes between meals (stand-alone) or are you combining them with food?

In most cases there would be no noticable physical difference. The Syntha-6 is a blend and is more versatile; while also offering better taste than ON.

Personally I use a product that combines the best of both worlds - tastes good, protein blend, low fat/carbs (Nitrean).
    Pro Strongman & Former National Champion

PR Gym Lifts -> Front Squat 515 Lbs / Deadlift 700 lbs / Strict Press 325 lbs

Website | www.mutaffis.com
    Instagram | www.instagram.com/tmutaffis
    ******** | www.********.com/StrongmanTomMutaffis
    YouTube | www.youtube.com/tmutafs

RagingBull34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TomMutaffis View Post
    How many shakes are you drinking per day? Also, do you drink your shakes between meals (stand-alone) or are you combining them with food?

In most cases there would be no noticable physical difference. The Syntha-6 is a blend and is more versatile; while also offering better taste than ON.

Personally I use a product that combines the best of both worlds - tastes good, protein blend, low fat/carbs (Nitrean).
    I am currently only taking 1 shake a day, the syntha-6 post workout. I used to be doing ON Nitro Core in the morning with breakfast but after I ran out I haven't bothered doing anything else. Should I be doing syntha-6 in the morning and ON post workout?

firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't know man because when I was looking for a shake tp help me put on size I took Syntha 6 and I added a few pounds of weight(hardgainer)

I think like everyone else said just ration it out and don't go drinking plenty shakes through the day.

I just take it at night before bed.

Neff8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

s-6

I take it after workout and before bed it works great

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Neff8 View Post
    I take it after workout and before bed it works great
    good to know, 4 years later...strong first post
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

Neff8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    good to know, 4 years later...strong first post
    Haha didnt see the date dude

kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just fit it into your macros or count the calories and you should be fine. Youll gain weight when you go over your maintenance calories.
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Representative
    Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com

Fuel Your Ambition!

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Neff8 View Post
    Haha didnt see the date dude
    usually a good idea to look at dates and not just randomly google a thread and post in it
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total