Closed Thread
Page 323 of 340 FirstFirst ... 223 273 313 321 322 323 324 325 333 ... LastLast
Results 9,661 to 9,690 of 10198
    BigDog00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDog00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDog00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDog00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDog00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDog00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDog00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDog00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDog00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDog00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigDog00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DENCHGAINER View Post
    you mirin' bro?
    To be honest I dont even know what "mirin'" means....but I'm thinking you need to put the supplement bottle down and slowly back away! Its clear that all those supps are clouding your judgement and giving you a lack of common sense (if you even have any).

samuraimnkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) samuraimnkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) samuraimnkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) samuraimnkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) samuraimnkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) samuraimnkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) samuraimnkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) samuraimnkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) samuraimnkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) samuraimnkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) samuraimnkey is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DENCHGAINER View Post
    I've found over the years that if you want big arms, train your arms. if you want a big chest, train your chest. it really is that simple. I've been working on arm mass for months now and ever since i've embraced the isolation curls, the hammer curls and the standard barbell curl (drop sets) i've seen some #madgains. I tried to listen to advice and incorperate squats and deadlifts but i found they only interrupted my gains. it's also all about the supplements. i take n.o xplode, jack3d, ON serious mass and USN protein shake. There really is no replacement for a heavily supplemented diet, and a 'curl-heavy routine' if you want that serious arm mass. for all you so-called 'powerlifters' out there, i ask; 'do you even lift?'
    #gainingsince2011
    You might want to update your photo before making claims like this, it would make it more believable...or not!
    I will do today what you won't, so tomorrow I can do what you can't!
    will Rep for good advice...

vegasian05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lol at the fact that the bag of ON Serious Mass is bigger than DENCH's torso. Altough I must admit Im interested to see what kinda progress he make with that way of training. Im just imagining his skiny body with Jay Cutlers biceps and nothing else LOLOLOL

Anyway, Question - On the supplement lifts that are one limb at a time (lunges, one arm rows, etc.) are you supposed to do the specified number of reps on each limb or just total? AKA If you are supposed to do 8-10 lunges do you just do 4 -5 on each leg for a total of 8-10, or 8-10 on each leg for a total of 16-20?

I just realized that on single arm movements I will do the latter (8-10 with each arm) and with legs I use the lesser amount (4-5 with each leg). I dont know why I do it but it never crossed my mind before. Im inclined to think that the 16-20 option is the right way.

Oh and mirin'=admiring

lefthandedcigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) lefthandedcigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) lefthandedcigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) lefthandedcigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) lefthandedcigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) lefthandedcigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) lefthandedcigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) lefthandedcigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) lefthandedcigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) lefthandedcigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) lefthandedcigs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by vegasian05 View Post
    Lol at the fact that the bag of ON Serious Mass is bigger than DENCH's torso. Altough I must admit Im interested to see what kinda progress he make with that way of training. Im just imagining his skiny body with Jay Cutlers biceps and nothing else LOLOLOL

Anyway, Question - On the supplement lifts that are one limb at a time (lunges, one arm rows, etc.) are you supposed to do the specified number of reps on each limb or just total? AKA If you are supposed to do 8-10 lunges do you just do 4 -5 on each leg for a total of 8-10, or 8-10 on each leg for a total of 16-20?

I just realized that on single arm movements I will do the latter (8-10 with each arm) and with legs I use the lesser amount (4-5 with each leg). I dont know why I do it but it never crossed my mind before. Im inclined to think that the 16-20 option is the right way.

Oh and mirin'=admiring
    the way i always looked at it was 8-10 reps per limb. may be wrong, but thats how i did it lol

samuraimnkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) samuraimnkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) samuraimnkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) samuraimnkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) samuraimnkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) samuraimnkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) samuraimnkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) samuraimnkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) samuraimnkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) samuraimnkey is on a distinguished road. (+10) samuraimnkey is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i also do the total# per limb

LSEGHATCH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I too go rep per limb. Lunges on 15/20 days really suck haha

SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great info on GST
    No Excuses just results

Muscle Gauge Nutrition Rep

lefthandedcigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) lefthandedcigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) lefthandedcigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) lefthandedcigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) lefthandedcigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) lefthandedcigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) lefthandedcigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) lefthandedcigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) lefthandedcigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) lefthandedcigs will become famous soon enough. (+50) lefthandedcigs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LSEGHATCH View Post
    I too go rep per limb. Lunges on 15/20 days really suck haha
    such truth.

Former Bench Jockey FastCatChamp's Avatar
    FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FastCatChamp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You guys are right.......its reps per limb. So on lunges, sets of 8-10 means 8-10 PER LEG so a total of 16-20 lunges.
    Home Journal: Me vs. Myself @.....http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125942203

Levels and goals...........
    Kitten[CURRENT]...Cat[Application Submitted]..Alleycat..Bobcat...Puma...Lion....Tiger.

vegasian05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank for the input. Ill step it up on the leg days.

2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Where to begin!

I'm going to spend a little time between training appointments trying to play catch up with an update. First off, here is a video that explains a bit about my absence as of late:

In the video I mentioned my new training studio. Here are some pics of the new place, just so you can see that I actually have had my hands full lately Not that I've ever given anyone a reason to doubt me, I guess I just feel bad about not being able to moderate this thread to my standards.......

Enjoy the pics:

As you can see, this is quite a nice spot for private training sessions. It is comfortable and welcoming to those who aren't looking for a hardcore gym, yet the equipment is capable of training just about anyone. The squat rack is heavy duty and the dumbbells top out at 125lbs. I chose to keep my equipment list small because I like a neat and clean studio. Not shown are two spin bikes, TRX straps hanging from the ceiling, and various smaller pieces of equipment (full band selection, dynamax throwing ball, kettle bells, etc). I'm proud of this place and I hope to grow it as described in the video above.

Now that the gym is complete, I have more time on my hands, so I'll be able to get back into this thread and take care of business

I have been posting tons of meal videos on the GST ******** Page: https://www.********.com/pages/Growt...72658206104082 I feel like it's so quick and easy to post pictures on ********, but more of a process on here so I'm so much more apt to just pop them up on the FB page only. One thing I'd like to start doing is posting nearly everything I post on the FB page in here. I think that would be awesome for everyone and spark some great conversations on training and nutrition.

Cont......
    trainingwithryan.substack.com

2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm going to start by posting up the last 5 meal pics with their captions:

Easy burrito with tons of protein and taste. Add some chipotle seasoning to your chicken, some crushed chips as a topping, and your favorite cheese. That's it!

If I had to choose one meal geared towards bodybuilding progress, this would be it. Steak, potatoes in olive oil, and broccoli. A mix of natural starch, saturated and unsaturated fats, micronutrients, and plenty of complete protein.

Meal 2 - 93/7 beef, four cheese rice/pasta blend, and jicama for crunch.

Macros - 53p 121c 26f

Calories - 930

The easiest way to make Tilapia is to boil it. You can throw a frozen fillet in boiling water and you'll have it cooked perfectly in 5-10 minutes. I personally like to add garlic powder and lemon juice for flavor.

This is a meal I had on Sunday, which I accompanied with a brown bread and peanut butter sandwich for my fat and carb needs.

Low carb meal option - Romaine, tuna, shredded cheese, olive oil based Italian dressing, and parsley flakes for style points!

Macros - 47p 3c 41f

Calories - 570

I've also picked up a new phone, which will allow me to take quick training clips aside from my exercise tutorial videos. This is an example from yesterday's Press Day:

One thing I understand is that most of you aren't really going to give a #@$% about WHY I haven't been in here lately. Most of you will just want your questions answered, and that's what I intend to do. Time to get back on the scene, as god know's I haven't stopped killing it in the gym!

See you all around

Ryan

miabullitt is just really nice. (+1000) miabullitt is just really nice. (+1000) miabullitt is just really nice. (+1000) miabullitt is just really nice. (+1000) miabullitt is just really nice. (+1000) miabullitt is just really nice. (+1000) miabullitt is just really nice. (+1000) miabullitt is just really nice. (+1000) miabullitt is just really nice. (+1000) miabullitt is just really nice. (+1000) miabullitt is just really nice. (+1000)
    welcome back Ryan!
    * Ron Paul - 2012 *

I rape back 1k+

Future Misc MD

My GST log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141353181&p=824958521#post824958521

glad to have you back in here Ryan, and the gym looks great!!

plushcube is on a distinguished road. (+10) plushcube is on a distinguished road. (+10) plushcube is on a distinguished road. (+10) plushcube is on a distinguished road. (+10) plushcube is on a distinguished road. (+10) plushcube is on a distinguished road. (+10) plushcube is on a distinguished road. (+10) plushcube is on a distinguished road. (+10) plushcube is on a distinguished road. (+10) plushcube is on a distinguished road. (+10) plushcube is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You've done great work with your training facility and the result looks awesome! And your meal pics are really inspire me to start cooking

Lift day in the books....465 for an AMRAP and triples. Estimated 1RM at 580ish! I'm getting closer to my goal of a 600lb trap bar deadlift. Grip and rip!!

bentanwz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi

I started To seriously hit the gym 1 year back but due to my lack of knowledge on workouts and nutrition, I have been doing it the wrong way and hence, though I have seen growth and increase in strength, they have come very very slowly..

A little background on myself. At 174cm, My weight peaked at 85kg back in 2010 after which I began losing my weight with loads of cardio and weights. About 1 year ago, my weight dropped to 72kg and I could definitely see the basic muscle forms of my physique. From then on, I started reading up on bodybui

Hi

I started To seriously hit the gym 1 year back but due to my lack of knowledge on workouts and nutrition, I have been doing it the wrong way and hence, though I have seen growth and increase in strength, they have come very very slowly..

A little background on myself. At 174cm, My weight peaked at 85kg back in 2010 after which I began losing my weight with loads of cardio and weights. About 1 year ago, my weight dropped to 72kg and I could definitely see the basic muscle forms of my physique. From then on, I started reading up on bodybuiLding and stared on whey protein only. It was until recently that I added glutamine, bcaa, creatine and casein to my list of supplements.

For my past year of training, I had been hitting the gym hard to put on the muscles but I was also doing a lot of cardio to shed the fats. I only recently realized that our body is only able to cope with one at a time. Meaning to say if I want to gain muscle mass, I should put a 100% concentration into bulking up and losing my packs first. Is there any truth to this?

Originally Posted by bentanwz View Post
    Hi

A little background on myself. At 174cm, My weight peaked at 85kg back in 2010 after which I began losing my weight with loads of cardio and weights. About 1 year ago, my weight dropped to 72kg and I could definitely see the basic muscle forms of my physique. From then on, I started reading up on bodybuiLding and stared on whey protein only. It was until recently that I added glutamine, bcaa, creatine and casein to my list of supplements.

For my past year of training, I had been hitting the gym hard to put on the muscles but I was also doing a lot of cardio to shed the fats. I only recently realized that our body is only able to cope with one at a time. Meaning to say if I want to gain muscle mass, I should put a 100% concentration into bulking up and losing my packs first. Is there any truth to this?
    Think of this fact: "Every day you spend cutting is a day missed out on gaining muscle."

You can't effectively lose fat and gain muscle at the same time, and if your goal is to gain size, there is simply no other choice but to bulk. You don't necessarily have to lose your 6 pack, but it'll soften up a bit if you're bulking effectively. There is virtually no mass monster out there who hasn't put their time in with a higher body fat percentage, and that's just the way it is. Those who are always trying to stay ripped are going to stay the same size......period.

I believe that should answer your question, and MAKE SURE that you're implementing progressive overload into your training program when you begin your bulk!

Thanks for posting,

Ryan

Originally Posted by 2020Wellness View Post
    Think of this fact: "Every day you spend cutting is a day missed out on gaining muscle."

You can't effectively lose fat and gain muscle at the same time, and if your goal is to gain size, there is simply no other choice but to bulk. You don't necessarily have to lose your 6 pack, but it'll soften up a bit if you're bulking effectively. There is virtually no mass monster out there who hasn't put their time in with a higher body fat percentage, and that's just the way it is. Those who are always trying to stay ripped are going to stay the same size......period.

I believe that should answer your question, and MAKE SURE that you're implementing progressive overload into your training program when you begin your bulk!

Thanks for posting,

Ryan

Hi Ryan,

Really appreciate the insight ! Can u advice on how long my cardio session should be ? I go by the distance so will 6/7km suffice? And I've got to keep my heart reat between 60-75% right?

Cheers,
    Ben

Originally Posted by bentanwz View Post
    Hi Ryan,

Really appreciate the insight ! Can u advice on how long my cardio session should be ? I go by the distance so will 6/7km suffice? And I've got to keep my heart reat between 60-75% right?

Cheers,
    Ben
    I advise 45-60 minutes of steady state cardio in the 60-70% range, yes. I have a video on this actually if you want to watch it. Visit www.youtube.com/gstauthor and look for a video called HIIT or LISS to learn about my reasoning behind my stance.

johnpauljones is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnpauljones is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnpauljones is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnpauljones is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnpauljones is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnpauljones is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnpauljones is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnpauljones is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnpauljones is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnpauljones is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnpauljones is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Your program looks amazing, I just spent the last 5 hours reading through ~80 pages of this thread and I think I mostly have my mind wrapped around it. I’ve stopped and started working out a number of times over the last decade, but about 2 months ago I found Starting Strength and the goal oriented progressive loading has finally hooked me. I guess my question is at what point would you advise transitioning to your program? I’m 5’11” 190.5lbs, 18%bf, and these are my current 1RMs using your calculations:

bench 149.5
    press 103.5
    squat 235.75
    deadlift 189.75
    pendlay row 155.25

Thanks!
    //John Paul

Originally Posted by johnpauljones View Post
    Your program looks amazing, I just spent the last 5 hours reading through ~80 pages of this thread and I think I mostly have my mind wrapped around it. I’ve stopped and started working out a number of times over the last decade, but about 2 months ago I found Starting Strength and the goal oriented progressive loading has finally hooked me. I guess my question is at what point would you advise transitioning to your program? I’m 5’11” 190.5lbs, 18%bf, and these are my current 1RMs using your calculations:

bench 149.5
    press 103.5
    squat 235.75
    deadlift 189.75
    pendlay row 155.25

Thanks!
    //John Paul
    John,

I have a client and no kidding, his name is actually John. He began working with me as a beginner with a 190lb frame at 6'1" tall. We began in December of 2011 and he is currently on his 21st microcycle. He began at 190lbs and is now weighing 232lbs with real solid strength gains. His numbers are in line with each other, as his bench is 230lbs, his squat is 315lbs, and his deadlift is 400lbs......5.5 months in

He is following one of my custom made GST programs, which I make for all eBook readers and personal clients. His goal is actually to get into the WWE, and he is going to a training camp for it in Feb of 2013, so we've got that much more time to get him as big as possible, as well as taking a few months before he leaves to shred him up to show off all his new muscle.

I'm telling you this because you two are very similar, and there is no reason why you can't get on GST next week by starting with Micro 0: www.growthstimulustraining.com/trial.pdf

Look around the site and don't hesitate to directly email me with any questions or concerns about the program and how the complete GST experience works as an eBook customer: ryan@growthstimulustraining.com

Thanks for the post and I hope you benefit from my reply,

Ryan

Get your explosive primer on!

https://www.********.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

I'm so fly

My favorite caption posted to the GST ******** page wins a free eBook! Better think of something good y'all!

stevenwood90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi,

Just got through my first macro of this and seen some great strength gains. I would like peoples advise however on how best to fit GST around my rugby, at the momemnt my week looks like this;

MON

- GST Day 1

TUE

- GST Day 2
    - Rugby training

WED

- Rest

THURS

- GST Day 3
    - Rugby training

FRI

- Rest

SAT

Rugby - Game day

SUN

Rest

And then Day 4 would be Mon, Day 1 becomes Tues, Day 2 on Thurs etc.

I am open to suggestions, do people think this is adequate, not enough or too much?

Cheers

Limi7L3ss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Limi7L3ss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Limi7L3ss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Limi7L3ss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Limi7L3ss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Limi7L3ss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Limi7L3ss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Limi7L3ss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Limi7L3ss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Limi7L3ss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Limi7L3ss will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey what's up?!?!

I like the look of this program but not sure if I should start it??

I keep getting bored with SS an all pros after like a week or 2 and make no progress there.

Last few days I've been doing all body weight workouts with some added weight here and there.

I'm loving the body weight stuff and wanna be able to do things one day you see high level calisthenics guys doing on YouTube.

Is there a way I could work doing progressive calisthenics into a GST program? Or what would you suggest?

Also how do I get you to design/help me hammer out a program for myself if I go for a GST program? If you think I can do it aty stats

Originally Posted by Limi7L3ss View Post
    Hey what's up?!?!

I like the look of this program but not sure if I should start it??
    You should

I keep getting bored with SS an all pros after like a week or 2 and make no progress there.
    GST is built to me mentally stimulating. Trust me, you'll be anxious for the gym, which is PARAMOUNT to successful training.

Last few days I've been doing all body weight workouts with some added weight here and there.

I'm loving the body weight stuff and wanna be able to do things one day you see high level calisthenics guys doing on YouTube.

Is there a way I could work doing progressive calisthenics into a GST program? Or what would you suggest?
    GST does incorporate explosive primers, here is a shot of me performing an explosive squat primer today!
    https://www.********.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater Squat jumps baby!

Also how do I get you to design/help me hammer out a program for myself if I go for a GST program? If you think I can do it aty stats.
    You will love the experience I provide to those who support GST through an eBook purchase. I provide the custom program design for free to my eBook readers, and you can read about that process here: http://www.growthstimulustraining.co...program-design. You can download the free intro guide here: www.growthstimulustraining.com/trial.pdf, and you put that intro guide to use when you have the program I design for you in your hands. Start the process by clicking the big eBook banner on www.growthstimulustraining.com.
    Honestly, I'm here to assist you, so take advantage of it. If you want to email me, do it and I'll see your questions for sure: ryan@growthstimulustraining.com

Thanks,

Ryan

On another note, a couple of clips from my last couple of workouts:

Originally Posted by stevenwood90 View Post
    Hi,

Just got through my first macro of this and seen some great strength gains. I would like peoples advise however on how best to fit GST around my rugby, at the momemnt my week looks like this;

MON

- GST Day 1

TUE

- GST Day 2
    - Rugby training

WED

- Rest

THURS

- GST Day 3
    - Rugby training

FRI

- Rest

SAT

Rugby - Game day

SUN

Rest

And then Day 4 would be Mon, Day 1 becomes Tues, Day 2 on Thurs etc.

I am open to suggestions, do people think this is adequate, not enough or too much?

Cheers
    I'd DEFINITELY put you on the 3 workout version of GST, so you can train each bodypart 1-2 times per week in 3 days. This is a custom version of the program that gets put together depending on your strong and weak points and preferences.

But yes, the 3 day split is ideal for you!

rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just a quick update. I recently finished my second macro and wanted to post my progress.

Incline BB Press 1RM:
    Micro 0 - 170lbs
    Macro 1 - 185lbs
    Macro 2 - 200lbs

Squat 1RM:
    Micro 0 - 210lbs
    Macro 1 - 230lbs
    Macro 2 - 250lbs

Chin grip Lat Pull 1RM:
    Micro 0 - 195lbs
    Macro 1 - 220lbs
    Macro 2 - 235lbs

Deadlift 1RM:
    Micro 0 - 220lbs
    Macro 1 - 250lbs
    Macro 2 - 295lbs

I am currently on an unplanned deload. I finished Macro 2 just before a family vacation so I figured I would just deload for that week but my wife severed her ACL and had replacement surgery so I have been the sole caretaker for her and our children. Hopefully I will be able to get back in the gym next week.

My first two macros I was doing weak point training for my chest so for the next two macros I plan to switch focus to my lats. I will keep alternating them until I am satisfied.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #52 ▪█─────█▪
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #5 []---[]

Originally Posted by rthawker View Post
    Just a quick update. I recently finished my second macro and wanted to post my progress.

Incline BB Press 1RM:
    Micro 0 - 170lbs
    Macro 1 - 185lbs
    Macro 2 - 200lbs

Squat 1RM:
    Micro 0 - 210lbs
    Macro 1 - 230lbs
    Macro 2 - 250lbs

Chin grip Lat Pull 1RM:
    Micro 0 - 195lbs
    Macro 1 - 220lbs
    Macro 2 - 235lbs

Deadlift 1RM:
    Micro 0 - 220lbs
    Macro 1 - 250lbs
    Macro 2 - 295lbs

I am currently on an unplanned deload. I finished Macro 2 just before a family vacation so I figured I would just deload for that week but my wife severed her ACL and had replacement surgery so I have been the sole caretaker for her and our children. Hopefully I will be able to get back in the gym next week.

My first two macros I was doing weak point training for my chest so for the next two macros I plan to switch focus to my lats. I will keep alternating them until I am satisfied.
    I'm a huge fan of people who have their &$@# together, and you sir are one of those people.

Really nice work Hawker, you just pumped me up a bit for my potential client consultation in a few minutes!

Mind if I post this progress for others to see on the GST ******** page?

Have a good one,

Ryan

Closed Thread
Page 323 of 340 FirstFirst ... 223 273 313 321 322 323 324 325 333 ... LastLast