Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21
    fatinNYC is a name known to all. (+5000) fatinNYC is a name known to all. (+5000) fatinNYC is a name known to all. (+5000) fatinNYC is a name known to all. (+5000) fatinNYC is a name known to all. (+5000) fatinNYC is a name known to all. (+5000) fatinNYC is a name known to all. (+5000) fatinNYC is a name known to all. (+5000) fatinNYC is a name known to all. (+5000) fatinNYC is a name known to all. (+5000) fatinNYC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Freddie Beef View Post
    i havent posted in a long time. but i am down 55lbs, im now 440. next goal is under 400.
    get to it man. I think you were down to 380 at some point right? lets see this happen this time. gotta get healthy.

Lost 161lbs and counting Freddie Beef's Avatar
    Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by fatinNYC View Post
    get to it man. I think you were down to 380 at some point right? lets see this happen this time. gotta get healthy.
    Yes I was. I may be close to under 400. I will weigh in at the end of march sometime. Thanks for all the supprot everybody. I rarely get on here anymore cuz of limited internet access. But I will be around to update from time to time.
    Strong and Brave, to the grave

Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Im recruiting members in my body group. I am tryingto ressurect a sleeping giant. This group can become the best fat loss group in the world!! ( or try to) so join in to lse weight, motivate, and tell success stories and ask questions.

desertw0lf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) desertw0lf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) desertw0lf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) desertw0lf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) desertw0lf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) desertw0lf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) desertw0lf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) desertw0lf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) desertw0lf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) desertw0lf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) desertw0lf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm in.
    Current weight is 340. Down from 590 3 yrs ago. Was down to 300 in July 12 when I started getting serious into lifting, have bulked up 40#, lost two waist sizes and a shirt size since then.

When I started in July I was pathetic, couldn't squat the empty bar for ten reps. Seven hard months later here's where I'm at:

Squat 315 reps 425 1rm
    Deadlift 355 reps 455 1rm
    Bench 175 reps 215 1rm
    OHP 105 reps ?? 1rm

size.40 jeans, 3xl shirt

Seriously need to blow away more fat, goal of 250 this year.

Originally Posted by desertw0lf View Post
    I'm in.
    Current weight is 340. Down from 590 3 yrs ago. Was down to 300 in July 12 when I started getting serious into lifting, have bulked up 40#, lost two waist sizes and a shirt size since then.

When I started in July I was pathetic, couldn't squat the empty bar for ten reps. Seven hard months later here's where I'm at:

Squat 315 reps 425 1rm
    Deadlift 355 reps 455 1rm
    Bench 175 reps 215 1rm
    OHP 105 reps ?? 1rm

size.40 jeans, 3xl shirt

Seriously need to blow away more fat, goal of 250 this year.
    169lbs down is awesome anyway you look at it. a definite success story, sounds like it is going to get even better. glad to have you aboard. we both know 500lbs is walking death. when i hit 495 i freaked out and realized i was running out of time, i like to see bigger guys and girls getting on here and posting and sharing, it helps the ones who are to shy or ashamed to post to join. it doesnt matter how big, or how out of shape somebody is. taking the first step is all that matters. we are on this journey togethor.

desertw0lf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) desertw0lf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) desertw0lf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) desertw0lf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) desertw0lf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) desertw0lf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) desertw0lf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) desertw0lf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) desertw0lf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) desertw0lf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) desertw0lf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    169lbs down is awesome anyway you look at it. a definite success story, sounds like it is going to get even better. glad to have you aboard. we both know 500lbs is walking death. when i hit 495 i freaked out and realized i was running out of time, i like to see bigger guys and girls getting on here and posting and sharing, it helps the ones who are to shy or ashamed to post to join. it doesnt matter how big, or how out of shape somebody is. taking the first step is all that matters. we are on this journey togethor.
    The hardest part is being in a relationship with someone that constantly tries to test your willpower and sabotage you. Today it was "Can I get a soda while we're at the store?" and then at the store "If you don't get one for yourself I'm going to get it for you". Wtf, seriously? Constantly with the trying to sabotage bull****, and when called on it gets butthurt.

The hardest part is being in a relationship with someone that constantly tries to test your willpower and sabotage you. Today it was "Can I get a soda while we're at the store?" and then at the store "If you don't get one for yourself I'm going to get it for you". Wtf, seriously? Constantly with the trying to sabotage bull****, and when called on it gets butthurt.
    i hate that. mine woman has gotten a bit more supportive. she always tells me i need to eat more. i tell her io have eaten my fair share in my lifetime. it can be hard. having a support group is important. it sucks when it feels like someone is not helping.

Today has ****ING sucked, as part of my cut, I'm doing two weeks of IF. On top of that, I figured this would be a great time to quit dipping. I work graveyards, and sometimes a nice day pinch of Copenhagen really helps to stay awake and focused.. I'm craving like a mother****er, and its also making me hungry as hell.

Ugh

DopeEfX is a name known to all. (+5000) DopeEfX is a name known to all. (+5000) DopeEfX is a name known to all. (+5000) DopeEfX is a name known to all. (+5000) DopeEfX is a name known to all. (+5000) DopeEfX is a name known to all. (+5000) DopeEfX is a name known to all. (+5000) DopeEfX is a name known to all. (+5000) DopeEfX is a name known to all. (+5000) DopeEfX is a name known to all. (+5000) DopeEfX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I dealt with that. I dumped the bitch. 8 year relationship too
    Proud Member of the "I lost 200 Pounds Club"!
    My Weight loss support group page: https://www.********.com/pages/Phoenix-Reborn-Nutrition-Training/

MMMC-Lower Middle Management.

webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000) webgodess is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm still a member! Good to see you Freddie. You know you can always get support from your friends here.

I have NO support in my personal life from family either, the people I've met here are my motivation, you included from our challenges way back.

I know it's hard to block out the negative noise but make this about you and what is best for you. Let's do this.

Im recruiting members in my body group. I am tryingto ressurect a sleeping giant. This group can become the best fat loss group in the world!! ( or try to) so join in to lse weight, motivate, and tell success stories and ask questions.
    Goals:
    ST:300
    LT:200

High:335

LaVacaLinda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up only lady?

Im in! Down 20 lbs since Jan 10.

current: 200 and 31% bf
    goal: 180 and 20-25% bf

My fat log is : uncovering sexy... one rep at a time!

Ive been struggling lately, hope to motivate and be motivated!

Let's do this!!!!

LaVacaLinda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Today has ****ING sucked, as part of my cut, I'm doing two weeks of IF. On top of that, I figured this would be a great time to quit dipping. I work graveyards, and sometimes a nice day pinch of Copenhagen really helps to stay awake and focused.. I'm craving like a mother****er, and its also making me hungry as hell.

Ugh
    You CAN do it! replace dipping with gum, Ive heard that it helps some!

So, I hadn't hit the gym since Friday because I've been spending every waking hour either sleeping or preparing the house for a full re-plumb that started yesterday. However, each of my two garages was easily 10+ hrs of work alone, and an easy thousand+ calories burned during constant activity and nothing but protein shakes to keep me going.
    I managed to get up at 0430 this morning and sneak out to the gym at 0500! Hooray!

Had to do quick workout:

Squats
    10x135
    10x225
    10x315
    6x315
    5x405 (This is getting easier! I am going to start working for two worksets @ 405, and then three by the end of two weeks)

Bench (Reps today)
    10x135
    10x135
    10x135
    8x135
    6x135

DB Flyes (Flat Bench)
    12x20s
    10x30s
    10x35s
    8x40s
    6x45s
    6x50s

Bent-Over DB Reverse Flys
    12x25
    10x35
    10x45
    10x45
    6x45
    5x45
    3x45

Pendlay Rows
    10x135
    10x155
    10x175
    5x195
    5x195
    5x195

Supine Pullups w/ feet on bench (These are ****in brutal at my body weight, goal is to be able to do sets of 10 and then stack plates in my lap and work back up to sets of 10)
    9xBW
    8xBW
    6xBW
    4xBW
    2xBW
    1xBW(Failure)

Weighed in today, 334. That's six pounds down since I started cutting, little under three weeks. Headed back down to 300 again! So far no loss of strength, though sometimes during the day I get a little bit worn down.

After Workout: Protein shake, 2T PB, 1T Instant Coffee, 1/2c Almond Meal, 2 Raw Eggs

Four egg-white omelet with home-canned jalapenos, sweet-potato hashbrown.

Since someone stole my 500# + tractor tire out of my ****in driveway last week, cardio was farmers-carry of two kegs full half-and-half with sand and wood stove pellets (About 150#+ ea) the entire length of our street (200 - 250 yds) and back. Repeated three times, going for best time - by the time I was done I wanted to die.

Originally Posted by LaVacaLinda View Post
    You CAN do it! replace dipping with gum, Ive heard that it helps some!
    This has been the bane of my existence. The problem is that I ENJOY dipping. I also enjoy a good cigar and scotch on the porch first thing in the morning after working a graveyard but I have really cut back on drinking and cigars get expensive. I made it a week before I dug another can out of the freezer. It's the one thing that helps me cut down on extreme stress, and there are currently laborers cutting holes all over my house to redo all my plumbing, so I am at my wits end. Quitting Dip is going to have to wait until I'm not trying to cut.

BigBigTony is just really nice. (+1000) BigBigTony is just really nice. (+1000) BigBigTony is just really nice. (+1000) BigBigTony is just really nice. (+1000) BigBigTony is just really nice. (+1000) BigBigTony is just really nice. (+1000) BigBigTony is just really nice. (+1000) BigBigTony is just really nice. (+1000) BigBigTony is just really nice. (+1000) BigBigTony is just really nice. (+1000) BigBigTony is just really nice. (+1000)
    IN.....

Freddie was the first friend I made here and I've still got your back bro.

Some of you may remember me. Well, lots has changed. Need to ressurect the old BBT. Dust off the weights. Get this ****t started.
    Live Free or Die.

If he's big Tony, then who the hell am I? Oh-you're BigBigTony.

It was time to change the sig, so I did.

awesome to see new faces, and some kick ass old ones. its all about 1 day at a time. i am down to 392. which is a 103lb loss. i am gonna lead by example.