Vasarian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vasarian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vasarian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vasarian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vasarian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vasarian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vasarian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vasarian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vasarian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vasarian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vasarian is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Brock Lesnar Power Cycle

Well, I tried searching the forum and didn't find an old thread about it. I was surfing the web today on a MMA website and there was a link to Lesnar power cycle program. Just in case people ask, I am not planning at all to do that workout and post it here just to see what people have to say about it. So what do you think? By the way, if this is really is MMA power cycle, remember that he can't use steroids now.

Day 1: Chest & Triceps 

Bench Press: 6 Sets 12 Reps
    Incline Dumbell Press: 4 Sets 10 Reps
    Dumbell Flys: 3 Sets 8 Reps
    Cable Crossovers: 3 Sets 8 Reps
    Triceps Dips: 4 Sets 10 Reps
    Triceps Pushdowns: 4 Sets 10 Reps
    Skull Crushers: 3 Sets 10 Reps

Day 2: Back & Biceps 

Wide-Grip Pull Up 4 Sets 6 Reps
    Medium Grip Pull Up: 4 Sets 6 Reps
    Narrow Grip Pull Up: 4 Sets 6 Reps
    Seated Cable Row: 4 Sets 6 Reps
    Stiff-Legged Deadlift: 4 Sets 6 Reps
    Deadlift: 4 Sets 6 Reps
    Preacher Curl: 4 Sets 12 Reps
    Hammer Curl: 3 Sets 10 Reps
    Incline Dumbbell Curl 3 Sets 10 Reps

Day 3: Shoulders 

Overhead Barbell Press: 4 Sets 10 Reps
    Seated Dumbbell Press: 3 Sets 10 Reps
    Dumbbell Front Raise: 3 Sets 10 Reps
    Dumbbell Lateral Raise: 3 Sets 10 Reps
    Smith Machine Upright Row: 4 Sets 6 Reps
    Barbell/Dumbbell Shrug: 4 Sets 6 Reps

Day 4: Legs 

Leg Extension: 3 Sets 10 Reps
    Leg Curl: 3 Sets 10 Reps
    Narrow-Stance Smith Machine Squat: 4 Sets 6 Reps
    Medium-Stance Smith Machine Squat: 4 Sets 6 Reps
    Wide-Stance Smith Machine Squat: 4 Sets 6 Reps
    Leg Press: 4 Sets 6 Reps
    Stiff-Legged Deadlift: 4 Sets 6 Reps

Here is the link
    http://ifitandhealthy.com/wp-content...rs-workout.jpg

Prepare Perform Prevail SuicideGripMe's Avatar
    SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Its a bodybuilding split...as far as athletes go, there are way better routines. If youre an athlete, train like one. If youre a bodybuilder, train like one. Simple as that.

Oh and he can do steroids, as long as he is clean at the match.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180003183&p=1635918623#post1635918623
    New Shanghai Log!

"225, 315, 405 whatever. Yeah these benchmark digits come to mean a lot to us, the few warriors in this arena. They are, however, just numbers. I'm guilty of that sh*t too, waiting for somebody to powder my nuts cuz I did 20 reps of whatever the **** on the bench. Big f*king deal. It is all relative." G Diesel

Vasarian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vasarian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vasarian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vasarian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vasarian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vasarian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vasarian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vasarian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vasarian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vasarian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vasarian is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SuicideGripMe View Post
    Its a bodybuilding split...as far as athletes go, there are way better routines. If youre an athlete, train like one. If youre a bodybuilder, train like one. Simple as that.

Oh and he can do steroids, as long as he is clean at the match.
    How long does it take your body to eleminate any steroids trace?

Prepare Perform Prevail SuicideGripMe's Avatar
    SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ive read up to 1 month for oral steroids and up to 4 monthes for injected. Just google it.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180003183&p=1635918623#post1635918623
    New Shanghai Log!

"225, 315, 405 whatever. Yeah these benchmark digits come to mean a lot to us, the few warriors in this arena. They are, however, just numbers. I'm guilty of that sh*t too, waiting for somebody to powder my nuts cuz I did 20 reps of whatever the **** on the bench. Big f*king deal. It is all relative." G Diesel

Registered User BillabongVolcom's Avatar
    BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BillabongVolcom is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just looks like a typical high volume bodybuilding split. Nothing fancy about it.
    I had all the normal teenage fantasies..cars, girls, money, blow. Then my parents left for a week, and all my fantasies came true!

clos49 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clos49 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clos49 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clos49 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clos49 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clos49 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clos49 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clos49 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clos49 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clos49 is on a distinguished road. (+10) clos49 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    That is just the routine I was looking for, the link dont work though

chriscussion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chriscussion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chriscussion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chriscussion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chriscussion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chriscussion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chriscussion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chriscussion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chriscussion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chriscussion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chriscussion has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    does he not work his core?

Originally Posted by clos49 View Post
    That is just the routine I was looking for, the link dont work though
    Here two link :

http://worldextremefighter.com/2009/...and-endurance/
    http://ifitandhealthy.com/wp-content...rs-workout.jpg

(the first link again)

scooter5943 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by chriscussion View Post
    does he not work his core?
    ^^^what he said, i thought every boxer/mma fighter had a deadly core routine since you take hard blows all day long you need it

I know I am brigning my old thread back but I was wondering, after what you said on this routine. How do you rate it as a bodybuilding one? Is it good? Too much volume??

any1?