Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Dr. Animal, OD, Natty Pro The_Animal11's Avatar
    The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

!!!theres still time!!!

Recovery is the single most important part of the serious bodybuilder's lifestyle. You can't train a muscle group hard again until you have completely recovered from the previous workout's blasting! So, the faster you can recover, the faster you can re-devestate the muscle and cause even more growth! its during that recovery period that we grow, strengthen, and focus in for the next day.

i cant wait to see what project z is all about!!
    WWJD-What Would Jesus Deadlift?

May God bless you with enough foolishness to believe that you really CAN make a difference in this world, so that you are able, with God's grace, to do what others claim cannot be done. -From the Four-Fold Franciscan Blessing

Who Says I Can't Pack on Mass (my log)?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146406963

richbodyfit.com<--- awesome trainer and workout partner!

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Exclamation Winners

Originally Posted by Bondons View Post
    Whats up Eric!?

I'm very interested in trying out your new product. It would be a great addition to my already fantastic handful of universal/animal products! The recovery aspect of the product would most definitly be beneficial to me as I'm in the core of my offseason training. I need something to help me recover from my grueling workouts. What I have now is okay for recovery, but I need to kick it up a notch. I'm often sore for one too many days and it affects my training in a negative way. This could be the answer I've been looking for!

Also, in august, I'm going to be competeing for my IFPA pro card, so I could use all the help I could get! Its going to be a difficult show for me mentally and physically and I'm going to need to be in the best shape I could possibly be in.

Thanks for this opportunity!
    Bondons
    Originally Posted by Skigazzi View Post
    1. Im now in my early 30's...
    2. Im married...
    3. I had to take the last 3 weeks off, and probably one more to be safe due to sciatica via muscle imbalances in my piriformis and psoas muscles (which I have nearly worked out)
    4. Im now in my early 30's...
    5. I have a 6 month old daughter who has a superpower of being able to drain me of energy and interrupt my brain waves while Im asleep
    6. Im starting a 3 day per week DC Training 8 week surge in January hitting everything twice per week
    7. Im married....
    8. Im in my early 30's...

Originally Posted by wood.aaronj View Post
    First time applicant here...here goes

23 y/o
    Lifted 4+ days/week for the past three years
    Used Animal's entire lineup except for Stak & Test in the past
    Not currently taking anything specific for recovery

Recovery is what it's all about...the more efficiently you recover, the faster you recover, the more completely you recover, the more effective your training will be. If someone trains a body part once every 7 days, that adds up to 52 training sessions per year assuming you don't skip. If someone trains a body part once every 6 days, just ONE day's difference, that allows them to train that part 60 times per year, a difference of 8 training sessions! A recovery product that works can be that difference, and help someone pack 14 months worth of training into a 12 month year. Complete recovery is also critical to injury prevention...someone who trains despite being under-recovered is more succeptable to an injury which could sideline them for an extended period of time and really derail their training. The bottom line is that recover is the end all, be all of weight training.
    Originally Posted by nateakabear05 View Post
    Recovery is very important for me for a few reasons. The first being that in strongman you have to train hard and train often. If your muscles are sore, you won't be training at an optimal level to train. It is the offseason for me right now so I would like to pack on as much strength as possilbe for when summer comes and all the competitions. I would like to try it also because I hear good things about your products on a daily basis.
    Originally Posted by ZBlacktt View Post
    I need to address my sleeping patterns to help with my recovery, lol... It runs in the family. We are all night owls. New products are always nice to see. How's The Lad been? Haven't been over to the Animalpak form in awhile.
    Originally Posted by JH34PG View Post
    Hey NG...here my app

Recovery is THE most important aspect of bodybuilding...if you dont rest and give your body a chance to recover, you will be destroying your muscles rather than helping them grow.

When I first began training, I was under the impression that the more you lift the more you grow...with research and reading the boards, i learned that RECOVERY IS A MUST.

I have found it critical to take a recovery product PWO...I have taken Torrent and BCAA STACK which have greatly helped my recovery.

Recovery is extremely beneficial to hitting the gym hard everytime you enter the gym...

Thanks
    Josh
    Originally Posted by EDcellent View Post
    Recovery is important to me because i'm doing thing much different then other people my size, I train to increase my endurance and focus on improving the balance of my bodys development when working out. My workouts focus on training similar to MMA fighters/trainers, endurance and most importantly handling and controling the power i'm developing. I'm not a fighter nor do i want to be, but I like training like this and personally i feel better then ever training this way.

Having a better recovery will allow me to develop even further then what i've been experiencing now and allow me to push myself to having greater gains. I believe this product will help me recover better, due to the fact that it's rare(if at all) for animal/universal to let me, or other consumers be let down by their products. I'm also interested in this product due to the fact that i know animal is more natural based then other companies and animal neglects to just throw everything in one proprietary blend. Showing what's really in their products and how much which I greatly approve of and respect.

If i'm choosen to use this product, I will conduct this trial in confidence and record any and all gains/results i may experience. Also, the only supplements i'm taking now is animal flex, opti-men, fish oil, garlic and cranberry supplements, oats and whey protein powder, and a casin protein powder. I'll also be using frs energy chews and green tea before workouts. My point of this is that it will be very easy for me to notice any gains from your new product due to the fact that i've been sticking to these supplements for some time(about 2 months) and as you can see i'm not really taking anything "aggressive" or "hardcore" that might throw off my documentation and/or results of this product. If i'm selected I will disclose any and all other information needed for this trial.

Thanks for the chance to try out your new product!

Ed
    Originally Posted by GyMgrrrL View Post
    I didnt see any girls in here yet!!

After just doing my first show I definitely learned how IMPORTANT a good recovery suppliment can be. The last month or so was the most intense, being so depleted and dieting so hard, my muscles were acheing for some love

I just started my official off season and I'm getting back into the gym to hit it HARDER than ever. Heavy heavy lifts going on, so I can come in and actually be some competition next year... I've realized now more than ever how important recovery is in order to make gains, I have yet to find an excelent recovery supp, I always end up going back to the boring basics of Glutamine, so I would love to try this one out!

Thanks for the consideration!
    Originally Posted by Madevilz View Post
    Recovery has always been the most important thing for me, espcially after leg days lol
    I weight lift and train muay thai at the same time, so if my muscle are extremely sore, I wouldnt be able to train at full capacity the next day. I have about 1 rest day every week and a half or 2, so that's why I put a lot of emphasis on the recovery.

Universal/Animal put out great products, would be interrested to see how it could help me in this department.
    Originally Posted by uforce View Post
    i am 33 years old. just started lifting approx. 1.5 years ago. i am trying to get HUGE (and no, i don't want to have sex with "THE HUGE"). so, the quicker i can recover, the quicker i can hit the weights harder and heavier. that basically sums it up. short and sweet.

edit: only other animal product i have tried was Flex. seemed to really help my joints and arthritis!!
    Here is the official Alpha Testing list ^^^^ for "Project Z". Be sure to email your full mailing info over to info@animalpak.com within 24 hours as we want to get these packages on their way prior to Christmas.

You will receive your can and disclosure of ingredients. As soon as you get it please start your log in this section:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=141

We want to start getting feedback ASAP, thank you.
    VP of Marketing @Nutrabio

www.nutrabio.com

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0
    Instagram.com/nutrabio

PRMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PRMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PRMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PRMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PRMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PRMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PRMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PRMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PRMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PRMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PRMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Congrats to all the winners! I will definitely keep an eye out for these logs.
    PRM - Off-Season and Competition Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140058233

Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Congrats guys! Can't wait to see the results.
    Nutrabio Lead Rep
    Nutrabio X BioCrew Leader

Full Label Disclosure, Therapeutic Doses, No Fillers/Additives

Go to https://goo.gl/YoaZwv for free samples!

#WITHOUTCOMPROMISE - IG @ericbarnes28

GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000) GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000) GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000) GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000) GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000) GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000) GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000) GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000) GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000) GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000) GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wooohooo!!

Looking forward to logging about this.. Thanks!! Info has been sent
    *Sarah*

My Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=649139853#post649139853

---

"The dictionary is the only place success comes before work. Hard work is the price we must all pay for success."
    -Vince Lombardi

"Yesterday ended last night. Everyday is a new beginning. Learn the skills of accepting and forgetting. And move on"
    -Norman Vincent Peale

wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wood.aaronj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yeah boiiiiii...pretty pumped about this
    Sponsored Animal PM Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121279101

Sponsored App Nut Free Test/HGHUp Log (in progress):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127202263

Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    thanks for the opportunity NG

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Talking

HUUUGE congrats to the winners!!!*LOL* I'm a bit jealous, actually... I've been hearing some really good things about this, so far...
    *Nobody cared who I was, until I put on the mask*

drentz1019 is on a distinguished road. (+10) drentz1019 is on a distinguished road. (+10) drentz1019 is on a distinguished road. (+10) drentz1019 is on a distinguished road. (+10) drentz1019 is on a distinguished road. (+10) drentz1019 is on a distinguished road. (+10) drentz1019 is on a distinguished road. (+10) drentz1019 is on a distinguished road. (+10) drentz1019 is on a distinguished road. (+10) drentz1019 is on a distinguished road. (+10) drentz1019 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    congrats to the winners. but also, grrrr to the winners.
    If you want something you've never had, you must do something you've never done.

Finished CreaDyl Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=409049001&posted=1

JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    THANK YOU...cant wait!
    Here to help!

Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    Here is the official Alpha Testing list ^^^^ for "Project Z". Be sure to email your full mailing info over to info@animalpak.com within 24 hours as we want to get these packages on their way prior to Christmas.

You will receive your can and disclosure of ingredients. As soon as you get it please start your log in this section:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=141

We want to start getting feedback ASAP, thank you.
    repped the winners.... Congrats guys and ladies
    PAIN is your body getting rid of WEAKNESS

Con-Cret Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132299023

EDcellent is a name known to all. (+5000) EDcellent is a name known to all. (+5000) EDcellent is a name known to all. (+5000) EDcellent is a name known to all. (+5000) EDcellent is a name known to all. (+5000) EDcellent is a name known to all. (+5000) EDcellent is a name known to all. (+5000) EDcellent is a name known to all. (+5000) EDcellent is a name known to all. (+5000) EDcellent is a name known to all. (+5000) EDcellent is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sweet! Christmas came early for me! Thanks all goes to Animal and the reps on here!

uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thank you!!
    Info has been sent.

HALOBRYAN is just really nice. (+1000) HALOBRYAN is just really nice. (+1000) HALOBRYAN is just really nice. (+1000) HALOBRYAN is just really nice. (+1000) HALOBRYAN is just really nice. (+1000) HALOBRYAN is just really nice. (+1000) HALOBRYAN is just really nice. (+1000) HALOBRYAN is just really nice. (+1000) HALOBRYAN is just really nice. (+1000) HALOBRYAN is just really nice. (+1000) HALOBRYAN is just really nice. (+1000)
    when will i be able to buy this?

Maiden69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maiden69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maiden69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maiden69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maiden69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maiden69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maiden69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maiden69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maiden69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maiden69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maiden69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Congrats to all the winners!!!
    Universal "AWO" Log (Sponsored) (Finished)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111015711

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HALOBRYAN View Post
    when will i be able to buy this?
    We are targeting an early spring launch but that is not set in stone.

www.nutrabio.com

Instagram.com/nutrabio

Dr. Animal, OD, Natty Pro The_Animal11's Avatar
    The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    big congrats everyone!!
    WWJD-What Would Jesus Deadlift?

May God bless you with enough foolishness to believe that you really CAN make a difference in this world, so that you are able, with God's grace, to do what others claim cannot be done. -From the Four-Fold Franciscan Blessing

Who Says I Can't Pack on Mass (my log)?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146406963

richbodyfit.com<--- awesome trainer and workout partner!

HALOBRYAN is just really nice. (+1000) HALOBRYAN is just really nice. (+1000) HALOBRYAN is just really nice. (+1000) HALOBRYAN is just really nice. (+1000) HALOBRYAN is just really nice. (+1000) HALOBRYAN is just really nice. (+1000) HALOBRYAN is just really nice. (+1000) HALOBRYAN is just really nice. (+1000) HALOBRYAN is just really nice. (+1000) HALOBRYAN is just really nice. (+1000) HALOBRYAN is just really nice. (+1000)

Cool

Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    We are targeting an early spring launch but that is not set in stone.
    is there any way i can buy my self into trying it out?

Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000) Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000) Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000) Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000) Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000) Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000) Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000) Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000) Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000) Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000) Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000)
    Congrats to the winners, I'm extremely jealous.
    "The tragedy of life doesn't lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goals to reach."

I sleep with my fan on... nekkidbear's Avatar
    nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Shwing! I'm stoked!
    Meow

Originally Posted by HALOBRYAN View Post
    is there any way i can buy my self into trying it out?
    No sir

www.nutrabio.com

Instagram.com/nutrabio

Universal. Since 1977. Universal Rep's Avatar
    Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    To the Alpha Testers.... Links to your logs?
    New & Improved Universal Rep, For Universal

Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    To the Alpha Testers.... Links to your logs?
    Not created yet, was thinking about making it when I receive the product.

Universal. Since 1977. Universal Rep's Avatar
    Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not created yet, was thinking about making it when I receive the product.
    I wonder if anyone has gotten it yet here... The logs are in full swing over at the FORVM, some 25+ of 'em...
    New & Improved Universal Rep, For Universal

Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    I wonder if anyone has gotten it yet here... The logs are in full swing over at the FORVM, some 25+ of 'em...
    well im in Canada, so maybe that's why I haven't received mine yet.

Maybe the other testers here have.

GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000) GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000) GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000) GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000) GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000) GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000) GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000) GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000) GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000) GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000) GyMgrrrL is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have yet to receive mine as well..
    *Sarah*

My Log:

---

"The dictionary is the only place success comes before work. Hard work is the price we must all pay for success."
    -Vince Lombardi

"Yesterday ended last night. Everyday is a new beginning. Learn the skills of accepting and forgetting. And move on"
    -Norman Vincent Peale

JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    miami here...still havent received it
    Here to help!

well im in Canada, so maybe that's why I haven't received mine yet.

Maybe the other testers here have.
    Originally Posted by GyMgrrrL View Post
    I have yet to receive mine as well..
    Originally Posted by JH34PG View Post
    miami here...still havent received it
    Please pm me your shipping info so I can follow up

www.nutrabio.com

Instagram.com/nutrabio

uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uforce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    got mine today

Alright.. Got mine yesterday and just started the log:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121464851
    *Sarah*

My Log:

---

-Vince Lombardi

-Norman Vincent Peale