raziiqbal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Workout is good after dinner?

Hi there.

I am new to workout world. Just started going to GYM. I am a student and have work too, so have a tight schedule. I can manage the exercise timings after dinner. Is it OK? Or should i exercise before having the dinner?

BTW i cant manage timings before 5PM.

Thanks for your suggestions

Smok_Em will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smok_Em will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smok_Em will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smok_Em will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smok_Em will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smok_Em will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smok_Em will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smok_Em will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smok_Em will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smok_Em will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smok_Em will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    for me i feel its better to have dinner after a workout, it just feels better for me instead of feeling all full from the food then i cant be bothered working out.

N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500) N4th4n is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Its not too bad, just make sure you eat a lot afterwards.
    You might not want to lift right after dinner either or what you ate might decide to come back up.

Well ofcourse i cant eat heavy after workout if i have dinner and then workout, but yes Milk or banana i can have after workout. Will it be ok?

BTW yes i am planning to wait for almost an hour after dinner(Heavy Dinner) before jumping into workout.

Comat0se is just really nice. (+1000) Comat0se is just really nice. (+1000) Comat0se is just really nice. (+1000) Comat0se is just really nice. (+1000) Comat0se is just really nice. (+1000) Comat0se is just really nice. (+1000) Comat0se is just really nice. (+1000) Comat0se is just really nice. (+1000) Comat0se is just really nice. (+1000) Comat0se is just really nice. (+1000) Comat0se is just really nice. (+1000)
    Are you trying to gain weight? If so it's probably not a good idea, workout then eat dinner so you dont just work off what you just ate.

Semoirethe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Semoirethe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Semoirethe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Semoirethe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Semoirethe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Semoirethe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Semoirethe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Semoirethe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Semoirethe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Semoirethe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Semoirethe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Comat0se View Post
    Are you trying to gain weight? If so it's probably not a good idea, workout then eat dinner so you dont just work off what you just ate.
    Um...no. If you burn off what you're about to eat it's the same thing. As long as you get a good post workout meal in after you workout it doesn't matter if you do it before or after dinner.

actually i want to be fit, have a nice chest an arms with tammy not extended outwards.
    I am 27, height 180, weight 68kg.

infact i have free time after dinner, so i was thinking if i can have dinner and then go to GYM and after coming back from GYM i can have some milk and some fruits and then go to sleep, is it OK?

Technium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Technium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Technium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Technium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Technium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Technium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Technium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Technium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Technium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Technium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Technium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Why do you capitalize gym?

Because i dont have stuff at home

Technium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Technium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Technium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Technium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Technium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Technium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Technium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Technium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Technium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Technium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Technium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What? Capitalize = GYM, as opposed to gym.

Try to eat 45 minutes before sleeping. Eating then going to sleep right away is unhealthy. But, exersize whenever you want man. I find it hard to sleep right after a workout, due to all the adrenaline and energy.

cut.copy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cut.copy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cut.copy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cut.copy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cut.copy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cut.copy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cut.copy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cut.copy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cut.copy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cut.copy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cut.copy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i try to wait two hours after i eat to hit the gym.
    c☆c☆c

N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    its always good to get a good preworkout meal about 2 hrs before you workout.
    not too heavy some whole grain carbs, a fruit ( banana ) and a small protein source or a shake even.
    PSN: KILLEMALLDNTFRNT

ya i have heard that doing GYM before dinner is good, thats why i asked about POST DINNER EXERCISING.