Tim Maloney is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tim Maloney is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tim Maloney is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tim Maloney is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tim Maloney is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tim Maloney is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tim Maloney is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tim Maloney is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tim Maloney is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tim Maloney is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tim Maloney is on a distinguished road. (+10)

magazine and books

i was wondering if anyone knows of any books or magazines devoted to powerlifting. i know of powerlifting usa. but thats the only mag. i have heard of. any help what be appreciated. does dr. hatfield have anything out there or any one else?
    what doesn't kill you,makes you stronger.

evanwalker is on a distinguished road. (+10) evanwalker is on a distinguished road. (+10) evanwalker is on a distinguished road. (+10) evanwalker is on a distinguished road. (+10) evanwalker is on a distinguished road. (+10) evanwalker is on a distinguished road. (+10) evanwalker is on a distinguished road. (+10) evanwalker is on a distinguished road. (+10) evanwalker is on a distinguished road. (+10) evanwalker is on a distinguished road. (+10) evanwalker is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Tim Maloney View Post
    i was wondering if anyone knows of any books or magazines devoted to powerlifting. i know of powerlifting usa. but thats the only mag. i have heard of. any help what be appreciated. does dr. hatfield have anything out there or any one else?
    POWER magazine. It's new, and I love it.

Supertraininggym.com

order it from there, made by Mark Bell et al, so you know it's solid.
    700 single ply squat
    405 single ply bench
    600 single ply sumo-DL

On the road to a 2000 total.

TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tim Maloney View Post
    EliteFTS sells a number of powerlifting books; that might be a good place to start.

There are also 600+ books on Amazon when you type in 'powerlifting'. Most of the products on there have reviews and many of them offer discounted options (used books).
    Pro Strongman & Former National Champion

PR Gym Lifts -> Front Squat 515 Lbs / Deadlift 700 lbs / Strict Press 325 lbs

Website | www.mutaffis.com
    Instagram | www.instagram.com/tmutaffis
    ******** | www.********.com/StrongmanTomMutaffis
    YouTube | www.youtube.com/tmutafs

Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    elitefts has a great book selection.

I've bought a couple that were snoozers though
    771/645/622 Single Ply

Billy_Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Billy_Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Billy_Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Billy_Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Billy_Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Billy_Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Billy_Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Billy_Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Billy_Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Billy_Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Billy_Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Starting Strength and Practical Programming for strength (I've read these)
    Wendler's 5/3/1
    The Westside Book of Methods and EliteFTS ebook (westside)
    The Science and Practice of Strength Training
    Supertraining (supposed to be a difficult read)

Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Billy_Biceps View Post
    Supertraining (supposed to be a difficult read)
    I'm getting this for Christmas. So excited.

I've read:
    Powerlifting published by Human Kinetics- Boring and terrible
    Bodybuilding 101 and 201- Meh
    Strength Training Anatomy- Decent if you haven't taken real anatomy, and it helps simplify things
    Under the Bar- Good life book
    Advanced Sports nutrition- ****ty
    Bodybuilder's nutrition- ****ty
    Macrobolic Nutrition- Outside of pimping products its amazing.
    ummm.....umm.
    Foundations of sport and exercise phychology- Good read
    771/645/622 Single Ply