booloo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Question Creatine? HELP! Beginner.

Gday everyone, i need the works with creatine. im newish to bodybuilding. Iv just started supplementing with creatine, im taking 5g a day. n im taking em straight after my work out or if im not working taht day, first thing in the morning. is this the right way to take it? is the the right amount to take? i dont want to load as i hear it makes u feel sick. Also What brand do you take? at the moment im taking CREATure by Beast Sports Nutrition. it seems to be working, im about 3 wks in... but i was wondering if there was something better out there, a better mix... what ones have you tried n liked? thanks oh n any other general tips to do with it would be very helpful thanks

CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by booloo View Post
    Gday everyone, i need the works with creatine. im newish to bodybuilding. Iv just started supplementing with creatine, im taking 5g a day. n im taking em straight after my work out or if im not working taht day, first thing in the morning. is this the right way to take it? is the the right amount to take? i dont want to load as i hear it makes u feel sick. Also What brand do you take? at the moment im taking CREATure by Beast Sports Nutrition. it seems to be working, im about 3 wks in... but i was wondering if there was something better out there, a better mix... what ones have you tried n liked? thanks oh n any other general tips to do with it would be very helpful thanks
    5g is fine, you may even be able to get away with 3g once your muscles are saturated. As long as you get in 3-5g a day, you're fine. No need to worry about when to take it, it doesn't matter.

Never heard of CREATure before, but just checked it out, doesn't look bad. Creatine is creatine for the most part, but if you go with regular monohydrate, go with a Creapure brand. There are different designer creatines, such as Green MAGnitude (which is great) and has some other ingredients in it as well, but as long as you get 3-5g of creatine a day, you'll be fine.