Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010 Challenge

SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    0% BF? Wouldn't you die?

TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SirRhosis View Post
    0% BF? Wouldn't you die?
    Who said anything about a 0% BF?? lol. I'm shooting for 5% BF
    Twitter Me. Diet, Cardio, Bulk, Cut, Weights, Suppliments. Advice. I love to help. WWW.TWITTER.COM/HollidayChris

TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by thepackleader View Post
    Ok, starting pics. Man I still need serious improvement! Much better than last cut, but still have a ways to go!

Time to make things rock. I know you'll stick to your guns. I only have 17 pounds to take off so adding muscle the first month will be my main goal then super diet.
    Last edited by TRANSMIGRATION; 12-16-2009 at 05:23 PM.
    Twitter Me. Diet, Cardio, Bulk, Cut, Weights, Suppliments. Advice. I love to help. WWW.TWITTER.COM/HollidayChris

I'm going to be a post whore once again, it's how I stay motivated. lol.

----
    Starting tomorrow this is my diet routine

For my height, weight, and age
    Maintenance: 2955 Calories/day
    Fat Loss: 2300 Calories/day
    Extreme Fat Loss: 1773 Calories/day

----
    Main Suppliment

Cryosport Protien or know as Muscle Milk Light.

----
    Main Workout Routine

45 min cardio

Split

1 hour of weights
    Last edited by TRANSMIGRATION; 12-16-2009 at 03:10 PM.

SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TRANSMIGRATION View Post
    Who said anything about a 0% BF?? lol. I'm shooting for 5% BF
    I'm just teasing. You said ALL muscle. That would preclude any fat at all, no? Strictly speaking, and of course only strictly speaking is humorous.

Brb cutting (no emo) 2.0Tsunami's Avatar
    2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000)
    inb4hundredssubscribeanddon'tshowupin12-16weeks
    "Be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid." -Basil King

Originally Posted by SirRhosis View Post
    I'm just teasing. You said ALL muscle. That would preclude any fat at all, no? Strictly speaking, and of course only strictly speaking is humorous.
    I know, i know. lol. I figured you read into my little all muscle speech.

Originally Posted by sdilly22 View Post
    hey guys ive been cutting awhile now, so i guess im out but ill be watching!
    Whatever. Get at it man. Me against you. Post pics.

Twosocks42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Twosocks42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Twosocks42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Twosocks42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Twosocks42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Twosocks42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Twosocks42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Twosocks42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Twosocks42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Twosocks42 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is something I seriously need to do. Lost most of my weight, then went and turned around and got a great job- you know, the kind that gives you all the OT you can handle and isn't so labor intensive anymore...

Well, stress combined with too much OT and not enough time makes for an interesting balloon effect.

I can't keep holding on to this weight. It's detrimental to my health and its only a matter of time before it ends up bringing with it more than just the less than savory aesthetic aspects of it's baggage. My GERD is acting up again, what next?

I'm becoming fairly certain that I have found the person I am going to be committed to for life. What kind of life would it be if it were shortened from the 50, 60 even 70 more years I should have to come down to 30, 20 or even 15? I hate that I let it get to this point, but it's time to take point of that and make a difference.

I don't necessarily want to be a stud fit for winning shows. I'd settle for great tone, decent size and good definition. I had almost achieved that once, this time I need to complete that journey and not fall off that path.

I'm sitting at about 295, give or take depending on the day. Assuming I have lost no muscle between now and before (I don't think I have), that would mean I went from my 13.4% or so to about a 30%. Pretty alarming to be honest.

I hearby commit myself to a regimented workout in which each weak will be a step up from the last, coming from a moderate pace into an absolute frenzy by mid Febuary. I commit to being in the gym no less than 3x per week, and I commit to getting my diet under control and giving up once and for all the things that have made me fat, bloated and weak.

I commit to this for my family, the one I love, and for myself.

Because my health matters and I need to act like it.

I plan to start January 8th.

By the 4w marker, February 4th, I plan to have lost no less than 15lbs (of which surely half will be water, I understand). From there, I need to keep a pace of no less than 3lbs a week. Some weeks may be higher. Some may be lower, all is to be expected and understood. However, I will do whatever it takes (within reason), to hold a standard that I should average 3lbs a week of fat loss (about a % for the first while) and expect after the 16 week run to have lost over 40lbs, and be below 220 by June 24th.

To this, I commit.

- Nicolas W
    Light Weight Baby!

hollowaypi will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollowaypi will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollowaypi will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollowaypi will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollowaypi will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollowaypi will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollowaypi will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollowaypi will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollowaypi will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollowaypi will become famous soon enough. (+50) hollowaypi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My pic's are in my profile please do not look at em they grose. Im sore as heck from my workouts this week so far.
    Cordially,
    Roger

Leave a positive impact in all that you do!
    Stand for something greater than yourself!

thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Time to make this things rock. I know you'll stick to your guns. I only have 17 pounds to take off so adding muscle the first month will be my main goal then super diet.
    Oh yeah, you know I will. Even though I started out the biggest and looked the worst last time I finished no matter what! I will bring it again!

Originally Posted by hollowaypi View Post
    My pic's are in my profile please do not look at em they grose. Im sore as heck from my workouts this week so far.
    No need to be worrying about it. We all have to start somewhere. Each time your pics look a little better and people tell you and show you the postives of the new pics, you'll enjoy it.

I'm going to be a post whore once again, it's how I stay motivated. lol.

----
    Starting tomorrow this is my diet routine

For my height, weight, and age
    Maintenance: 2955 Calories/day
    Fat Loss: 2300 Calories/day
    Extreme Fat Loss: 1773 Calories/day

----
    Main Suppliment

Cryosport Protien or know as Muscle Milk Light.

----
    Main Workout Routine

45 min cardio

Split

1 hour of weights
    Looks good. This week I've done HIIT in the early afternoons. Then I go back in the evening with my two boys to do weights for 1-1.25hrs since they have school. Then will be doing it in the early afternoons once they are out for winter break.
    "Get in touch with your body, listen to what it needs - that's the first step toward the more advanced stages of training" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Sweat out the pain, baby!

thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Twosocks42 View Post
    I hearby commit myself to a regimented workout in which each weak will be a step up from the last, coming from a moderate pace into an absolute frenzy by mid Febuary. I commit to being in the gym no less than 3x per week, and I commit to getting my diet under control and giving up once and for all the things that have made me fat, bloated and weak.

By the 4w marker, February 4th, I plan to have lost no less than 15lbs (of which surely half will be water, I understand). From there, I need to keep a pace of no less than 3lbs a week. Some weeks may be higher. Some may be lower, all is to be expected and understood. However, I will do whatever it takes (within reason), to hold a standard that I should average 3lbs a week of fat loss (about a % for the first while) and expect after the 16 week run to have lost over 40lbs, and be below 220 by June 24th.
    Son, I'm so very glad you have committed to this. I'll be here and in person there to push you. To do my best to help you achieve these goals. Thank you.

Thank you to ALL who have joined this. I hope we can all help you to achieve what you seek to accomplish!
    "Get in touch with your body, listen to what it needs - that's the first step toward the more advanced stages of training" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Originally Posted by Twosocks42 View Post

To this, I commit.

- Nicolas W
    Sounds good man. Just stick to it. Once your body and stomach get used to less food you will be good to go.

Originally Posted by hollowaypi View Post
    If you stick to it I can see you pool ready by end of April. Just watch what you eat, start counting those calories until you find what works best to lose the weight.

Oh yeah, you know I will. Even though I started out the biggest and looked the worst last time I finished no matter what! I will bring it again!

No need to be worrying about it. We all have to start somewhere. Each time your pics look a little better and people tell you and show you the postives of the new pics, you'll enjoy it.

Looks good. This week I've done HIIT in the early afternoons. Then I go back in the evening with my two boys to do weights for 1-1.25hrs since they have school. Then will be doing it in the early afternoons once they are out for winter break.
    I never could get into the HIIT, I more a LISS or whatever it's called. That and high protien diets. I'll be eating lots of hambuger and chicken starting tomorrow. Oh, time to start lugging around my gallon of water again. lol.

Are you posting new pics and Stats every week or 2 weeks?

Get this $hit done by April man so you can relax from the hardcore dieting and live life. I want to see that stomach melted away.

Son, I'm so very glad you have committed to this. I'll be here and in person there to push you. To do my best to help you achieve these goals. Thank you.

Thank you to ALL who have joined this. I hope we can all help you to achieve what you seek to accomplish!

Hopefully MORE will join by Jan 1st. Should be interesting, we could even vote for who did best overall come April.
    Last edited by TRANSMIGRATION; 12-16-2009 at 05:25 PM.

madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey Pack you could loose 10 lbs just by loosing some of the INK. Only Kidding. Looking good Pack, much better than last year. Hey Trans, you don't have far to go either. For the rest of the new members, ask any question you have of us and we will all work with you to help you succede in obtaining your dream body, though I've never achieved mine. Dave Goodin just isn't willing to give it up.
    "Pain lets you know that you are still alive" author unknown
    1/24/10 166lbs.

blazd88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blazd88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im in!! I have been goin for a few weeks now but Ill take a pic around the 1st. Tryin to work through no cartilage in my right knee only makes me want it more. Im tired of sitting at home with an injury, I miss comradery.

I never could get into the HIIT, I more a LISS or whatever it's called. That and high protien diets. I'll be eating lots of hambuger and chicken starting tomorrow. Oh, time to start lugging around my gallon of water again. lol.

Are you posting new pics and Stats every week or 2 weeks?

Get this $hit done by April man so you can relax from the hardcore dieting and live life. I want to see that stomach melted away.

Hopefully MORE will join by Jan 1st. Should be interesting, we could even vote for who did best overall come April.
    HIIT is just the kind that has worked best for me. Though I have been doing some of the LISS as well. That way I make my body adapt each time. I am going to post stats bi-weekly, weigh-ins once a week, and pics every 3 to 4.

I hope quite a few more join. I'm hoping we can really get something serious going here to help a lot of people!

Originally Posted by madles View Post
    Hey Pack you could loose 10 lbs just by loosing some of the INK. Only Kidding. Looking good Pack, much better than last year. Hey Trans, you don't have far to go either. For the rest of the new members, ask any question you have of us and we will all work with you to help you succede in obtaining your dream body, though I've never achieved mine. Dave Goodin just isn't willing to give it up.
    lol, yup, I will answer questions that I can for sure. Point directions to articles I have read, etc.

Originally Posted by blazd88 View Post
    Im in!! I have been goin for a few weeks now but Ill take a pic around the 1st. Tryin to work through no cartilage in my right knee only makes me want it more. Im tired of sitting at home with an injury, I miss comradery.
    Sounds great. Comradery is a wonderful thing. I hope we get a lot of that going here for this.

I have already hit the gym for 20 mins of HIIT today and another 15 mins of LISS right after. I'll be going to the gym in about an hour with my body to hit the weights with a vengeance. Look out iron, here I come!

This is what I used to lose weight last time

Originally Posted by neenaj30 View Post
    If this thread is open to everyone, Im in. Would like to get to 300 by May. Currently doing Keto. I started Nov 30th counting calories and moved to keto on Dec 8th. My pic was taken dec 8th, hope thats close enough to our start date to use. Let me know! Thanks.
    Keto is the best. Just make sure you have a good Multi-v and some Omega-3. Eating meat as a primary source gets in the old walet. Good luck, we are all here to help.

Originally Posted by graffalanamous View Post
    I'll be here with you guys too, but I'm starting my cut a little sooner... actually started today. Who is going to judge this thing?! Should we have a vote at the end so the majority wins?
    I think they have a polling web site we can use if we get all so serious about things. I'm down with whatever - I'm gonna be so ripped we won't need judges, lol. I joke.
    Last edited by TRANSMIGRATION; 12-17-2009 at 06:31 AM.

Never used this one, but I have used fitday.com to keep track of my macros and calorie count for the day. So I can stay about where I need to be. Plus that way I don't have to eat the same exact thing, just clean.

Keto is the best. Just make sure you have a good Multi-v and some Omega-3. Eating meat as a primary source gets in the old walet. Good luck, we are all here to help.

I think they have a polling web site we can use if we get all so serious about things. I'm down with whatever - I'm gonna be so ripped we won't need judges, lol. I joke.
    Doing Keto myself. Not the cyclic Keto I was doing before, but hardcore keto A lot of your fats should be from Omega-3 in a keto diet.

I really don't think we need judges really. I suppose if people really wanted opinions on their end dates just ask every what they thought of the transformation.

Heck yeah, you are going to be ripped. Don't be all joking about that You are going to tear it up!

auman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) auman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) auman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) auman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) auman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) auman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) auman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) auman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) auman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) auman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) auman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I'm in, probably

Hey Guys, I haven't posted since the old contest, but I've been following the old thread hoping MT would do it again. I'm going to participate with you all. I'll post some pics next week probably. Good to see everyone.

Originally Posted by auman View Post
    Hey Guys, I haven't posted since the old contest, but I've been following the old thread hoping MT would do it again. I'm going to participate with you all. I'll post some pics next week probably. Good to see everyone.
    Hey, good to see you join! I'm liking the old gang joining plus all the new people that want to get up and transform too. I hope this goes really well for everyone!

Hopefully there will be much more talking in here than just Transmigration and I!?

madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey, good to see you join! I'm liking the old gang joining plus all the new people that want to get up and transform too. I hope this goes really well for everyone!

Hopefully there will be much more talking in here than just Transmigration and I!?
    the reason you two did most of the talking is because the rest of us were either training or we couldn't lift our arms to type.
    "Pain lets you know that you are still alive" author unknown
    1/24/10 166lbs.

Originally Posted by auman View Post
    Great, can't wait to see your pics.

the reason you two did most of the talking is because the rest of us were either training or we couldn't lift our arms to type.
    Yea yea. lol.

Different note: I kept it under 2300 calories today. My one cheat food was an ice cream cone but I was still able to stay under 2300!!! I hope to continue to have a cheat food and lose weight which should be possible until my BF% becomes so low that I may need to cut the cheats out.

lol, I think you know better than that

Different note: I kept it under 2300 calories today. My one cheat food was an ice cream cone but I was still able to stay under 2300!!! I hope to continue to have a cheat food and lose weight which should be possible until my BF% becomes so low that I may need to cut the cheats out.
    I know I can't do cheats. Doesn't work for me. At least unless I allow my body to go into serious ketosis. Then they will work once every 2 weeks, if done as my last meal so I won't feel like cheating all day. Even then my cheats are still clean, just higher carbs.

So, this week I have stayed right around 2000 cals. Keto style diet. Burnt at least 3500+ cals in exercise so far as well.

verac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) verac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) verac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) verac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) verac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) verac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) verac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) verac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) verac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) verac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) verac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm down for this competition. I need to get back into shape.

IronBulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronBulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronBulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronBulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronBulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronBulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronBulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronBulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronBulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronBulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronBulk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm in! I'll post stats and pics on January 1st, I'm leaving for the holidays soon so I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts.

lol, I think you know better than that

I know I can't do cheats. Doesn't work for me. At least unless I allow my body to go into serious ketosis. Then they will work once every 2 weeks, if done as my last meal so I won't feel like cheating all day. Even then my cheats are still clean, just higher carbs.

So, this week I have stayed right around 2000 cals. Keto style diet. Burnt at least 3500+ cals in exercise so far as well.
    2000 cals is crazy low for keto kind of. I'll be with you on the 2000 calories and Keto style by mid Feb. How many pounds do you plan on dropping a week? I would think you could hit at least 5 pounds a week easy on that diet.

Originally Posted by IronBulk View Post
    I'm in! I'll post stats and pics on January 1st, I'm leaving for the holidays soon so I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts.
    I also thought about waiting til after the Holidays but with no MT Contest I have no reason to wait. I actually had started eating more end of Nov and Mid Dec to get a little fat for the contest that never came, lol.

I'm sure my local gym will be packed with new years resolution people, which suck because my gym isn't that large to begin with but at least they give up by Mid Feb, lol.

paulb72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulb72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulb72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulb72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulb72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulb72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulb72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulb72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulb72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulb72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulb72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The rest of us are here, just wirking on the plan and getting impatientto get started.

Finding it hard to find any time right now to look after myself between winding up from the current job and getting the new venture organised. The month I've allowed myself suddenly feelslike nowhere near enought time. I've all but given up on the workouts and feeling super crappy about myself right now. I guess it's for the greater good, but feeling like I'm losing valuable time.

Will go through the body stats and get some new pics taken and uploaded over the next few days and finalise my grand plan. Itching to get back to it. Although next week not a good one for it, just want to get it behind me and join with you guys in cranking out the improvements

2000 cals is crazy low for keto kind of. I'll be with you on the 2000 calories and Keto style by mid Feb. How many pounds do you plan on dropping a week? I would think you could hit at least 5 pounds a week easy on that diet.
    I do have to eat a little lower having a metabolic syndrome like type 2 diabetes. Even though it is very much under control it still kinda throws a kink into things. I don't really have an exact goal for per week, but I'm hoping to be around 188 by the end. Going to push hard as hell for it.

Originally Posted by paulb72 View Post
    The rest of us are here, just wirking on the plan and getting impatientto get started.

Finding it hard to find any time right now to look after myself between winding up from the current job and getting the new venture organised. The month I've allowed myself suddenly feelslike nowhere near enought time. I've all but given up on the workouts and feeling super crappy about myself right now. I guess it's for the greater good, but feeling like I'm losing valuable time.

Will go through the body stats and get some new pics taken and uploaded over the next few days and finalise my grand plan. Itching to get back to it. Although next week not a good one for it, just want to get it behind me and join with you guys in cranking out the improvements
    Just remember that during this you really HAVE to make time for yourself. This is important to you and will of course improve your health. You gotta give yourself that me time even when you are busy. I know that is tough to do. I used to be the same way of never making any me time. It was always time for something else and someone else. I'm anxious for you to start too I think you'll be fun during this. I think once you get really going you'll enjoy the fun we can all have with this.

I do have to eat a little lower having a metabolic syndrome like type 2 diabetes. Even though it is very much under control it still kinda throws a kink into things. I don't really have an exact goal for per week, but I'm hoping to be around 188 by the end. Going to push hard as hell for it.

Couldn't have said it any better
    Just remember that during this you really HAVE to make time for yourself. This is important to you and will of course improve your health. You gotta give yourself that me time even when you are busy. I know that is tough to do. I used to be the same way of never making any me time. It was always time for something else and someone else. I'm anxious for you to start too I think you'll be fun during this. I think once you get really going you'll enjoy the fun we can all have with this.
    188 would be great man, we would weight almost the same since I'm shooting for 185. It would be cool to see you hit that goal since I know you have been working at it for some time now.