Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010 Challenge

DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In... Will take before pics tonight

Jets96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jets96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jets96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jets96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jets96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jets96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jets96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jets96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jets96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jets96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jets96 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm in, will post pictures as well as measurements on Jan 1.

thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TRANSMIGRATION View Post
    I want to see everyones before and then after pictures to compare. I'll shot my before pictures tonight and post them tonight or tomorrow (I can't wait till Jan 1st).

My favorite carb free meal is cooked ground hambuger with cottage cheese on top. Yummy. Filet minion is of course the best but only if I have the cash on hand.
    I think I will be starting very soon too. I've been excited about this. See everyone who has decided to this so far really brings up my spirits even more.

Originally Posted by paulb72 View Post
    So here we go with my plan or commitment if you will.

Start date will be January 1st, at this stage 12 weeks is the plan so finish date going to be March 27th. May go further ,but lets stick with12 for now.

Will post up all measurements on the 1st and weight etc. Also no matter how bad need to put up some pics as per Pack's previous post. Will be working on a routine plan of 4 weight sessions per weekand needing I'm speculating at least 6-7 cardio a week.

Weekly updates to follow with relevant info, gains/losses whatever comes. Want to get the last 15 pounds of excess off the body, yeahI know more is needed but would like to keep it at or around a consistent 1lb per week if possible. Having a month off work in January so hopefully a flying start, starting new business venture in February so perfect timing to make it a little more difficult.

Inviting any and all to critique what I'm doing and provide feedback where deemed necessary. Hopi g to get some help and hopefully help others to push towards their goals.

Best of luck to all!
    Sounds pretty good Paul. Remember the resistance training gets the resting metabolism UP and the Cardio helps burn the fat. I would give yourself one day of rest. Let the body repair so you don't over train and cause yourself other problems.

Originally Posted by graffalanamous View Post
    I'll be here with you guys too, but I'm starting my cut a little sooner... actually started today. Who is going to judge this thing?! Should we have a vote at the end so the majority wins?
    Glad you're in, man. I don't know on the judging thing. Do people want to have a vote to see who the "winners"? Even though there isn't any prize or anything. I started it to just helps others and give serious motivation. To challenge everyone to be there best.

So everyone let me know what you think about having a vote of a winner or not.
    "Get in touch with your body, listen to what it needs - that's the first step toward the more advanced stages of training" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Sweat out the pain, baby!

thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50) thepackleader will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by 89shaggy View Post
    I'm in. I already started 3 weeks ago but I have to take a break because I messed up my hips. I started at 5.5% bodyfat and 148lbs, now I'm at 4.5% bodyfat and 155lbs. Apparently I can't post a picture because I don't have 30 posts so I'll work on it and do it as soon as I can.
    You can go to go here : http://imageshack.us/

You can host a picture there and it will give you a link you can post directly into your forum message. It is pretty straight forward and easy. If you have trouble for some reason PM me.

Originally Posted by neenaj30 View Post
    If this thread is open to everyone, Im in. Would like to get to 300 by May. Currently doing Keto. I started Nov 30th counting calories and moved to keto on Dec 8th. My pic was taken dec 8th, hope thats close enough to our start date to use. Let me know! Thanks.
    Sounds good on already starting. But for the thread would it be alright with you if you did some updated pics in the next few days? And maybe do measurements to put on your bodyspace? Doing that in hopes to help each person push and be able to track their success.
    "Get in touch with your body, listen to what it needs - that's the first step toward the more advanced stages of training" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Zeeee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zeeee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zeeee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zeeee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zeeee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zeeee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zeeee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zeeee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zeeee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zeeee is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zeeee is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm down for this, maybe this will actually make me get past the 150 lbs mark that I've been stuck on.

I'll get some before pictures up around January 1st, just so I can be as accurate as possible. Along with my weight in the morning. I'll be putting my lifting stats (before and after) just because I'm training for a sport instead, but some size would help. It'll be a win win situation. Anything else I'm forgetting?

Looking forward to this.

~the lowcarb sensation ~ disneydiva21's Avatar
    disneydiva21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) disneydiva21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) disneydiva21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) disneydiva21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) disneydiva21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) disneydiva21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) disneydiva21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) disneydiva21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) disneydiva21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) disneydiva21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) disneydiva21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have alot of weight to lose ...
    my brithday is april 8th and im taking a birthday trip
    im in !
    It is never too late to be what you might have been."
    George Eliot

There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, learning from failure.
    -Colin Powell

goal: get fit for the Resistance

madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by graffalanamous View Post
    I'll be here with you guys too, but I'm starting my cut a little sooner... actually started today. Who is going to judge this thing?! Should we have a vote at the end so the majority wins?
    Thanks for Invite Pack. I don't think we need any judges, if we all stick to it we all win. I'm in it for the support that we all gave to each last time. I will post my pictures after the holidays. I want to enjoy them, figure I wont enjoy them after Jan. I need to loose about 30lbs. For my supplements I will try Dialene 4x from scivation, ON whey. I like the idea of monthly pictures, weekly weigh ins . Goal 1-2 lbs a week. Might need some recipes, tired of boring chicken. I have been making this chili. 2lbs turkey, onions, peppers and spices. I haven't figured out the ratio of prot, carbs and fats.
    "Pain lets you know that you are still alive" author unknown
    1/24/10 166lbs.

neenaj30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neenaj30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neenaj30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neenaj30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neenaj30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neenaj30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neenaj30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neenaj30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neenaj30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neenaj30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) neenaj30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by thepackleader View Post
    Sounds good on already starting. But for the thread would it be alright with you if you did some updated pics in the next few days? And maybe do measurements to put on your bodyspace? Doing that in hopes to help each person push and be able to track their success.
    Thats fine. Will take pics January 1st. That is the start date right?
    http://www.fitday.com/fitness/PublicJournals.html?Owner=neenaaj30
    Re -Start Date: 4/8/2010 - 359lbs
    ***3 Year Goal*** 230lbs Lost/Build Lean Muscle
    MY LOG:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122623121

MEMORIAL DAY GOAL: 330LBS or LESS!

Daily Supplements:
    Calcium|Mag|Pot, Fish oils, D3, Multi|Mineral, Fiber
    L-Glutamine for Cravings

George_Mumford will become famous soon enough. (+50) George_Mumford will become famous soon enough. (+50) George_Mumford will become famous soon enough. (+50) George_Mumford will become famous soon enough. (+50) George_Mumford will become famous soon enough. (+50) George_Mumford will become famous soon enough. (+50) George_Mumford will become famous soon enough. (+50) George_Mumford will become famous soon enough. (+50) George_Mumford will become famous soon enough. (+50) George_Mumford will become famous soon enough. (+50) George_Mumford will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey buddies whats up! so I will begin my contest prep January 4th for my APril 17th contest at the Emerald Cup so I will post some pics for you all. So I am in.
    http://northwestchampionships.blogspot.com/

DHr2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DHr2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DHr2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DHr2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DHr2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DHr2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DHr2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DHr2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DHr2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DHr2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DHr2009 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Count me in. I wanna be down to 175 by july anyways.

Height : 6 foot 0 inches
    Weight : 246.0 lb
    Chest : 44 in
    Bicep : 15.5 in (flexed)
    Neck : 17.25 in
    Waist : 42 in
    Hips : 46 in
    Quad : 28.5 in
    Calf : 18 in
    BF% : 34%
    Starting Weight:
    Week 1: 14/03/2010 - 240

Jpowers22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jpowers22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jpowers22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jpowers22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jpowers22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jpowers22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jpowers22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jpowers22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jpowers22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jpowers22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jpowers22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I want to get this thread started for the people I know how have already said would like to do a challenge. We'd like to do a challenge for transforming our bodies for 2010. We'd like to do 12-16 weeks and see how we end up. Using this thread to post pictures, updates, and to motivate each other. Trying to keep each other on track. Using this thread to help push ourselves and the others in the challenge to achieve the goals we set. So who's all in?
    I'm in but I'm getting an early start(I started a few weeks ago, but trust me I've got a long ways to go anyway)

paulb72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulb72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulb72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulb72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulb72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulb72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulb72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulb72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulb72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulb72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulb72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by madles View Post
    Thanks for Invite Pack. I don't think we need any judges, if we all stick to it we all win.
    This would be the main point to remember.

OldManSkinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OldManSkinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OldManSkinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OldManSkinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OldManSkinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OldManSkinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OldManSkinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OldManSkinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OldManSkinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OldManSkinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OldManSkinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

friends not foes

I'm not in this for prizes or titles. This is just a bunch of friends bonding together in a common goal. So I see no need for newspapers proving we're not cheating or rules or judges. I'm looking forward to knowing that someone out there is aware and cares that I'm still pluggin' away at staying fit.

And if it gets me show-ready, so much the better--if I can find a comp that has an Ultra-Master class
    I'm an iSatori Technologies Representative
    BETTER SCIENCE - INNOVATION - PERFORMANCE

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/lean/isat.htm

My posts are my own opinion and do not reflect the official position of iSatori Technologies. Please seek the advice of a medical professional before implementing ideas or suggestions you read here.

DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000) DeTazMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I look at it as motivation to get my lazy butt in gear

NedoCTB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NedoCTB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NedoCTB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NedoCTB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NedoCTB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NedoCTB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NedoCTB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NedoCTB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NedoCTB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NedoCTB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NedoCTB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm starting again today... but I'm totally in.
    07/22/08 - 260

Originally Posted by madles View Post
    Thanks for Invite Pack. I don't think we need any judges, if we all stick to it we all win.
    You're quite welcome. I don't think we need judges either.

Originally Posted by neenaj30 View Post
    Thats fine. Will take pics January 1st. That is the start date right?
    Either way sounds good. A few like you have recently started and want to start ASAP. I think that's great. Just doing a deadline of Jan 14 for a start. So if you wanted to update pics now, not a problem. Jan 1st is fine to. Completely up to you.

Originally Posted by OldManSkinny View Post
    I'm not in this for prizes or titles. This is just a bunch of friends bonding together in a common goal. So I see no need for newspapers proving we're not cheating or rules or judges. I'm looking forward to knowing that someone out there is aware and cares that I'm still pluggin' away at staying fit.

And if it gets me show-ready, so much the better--if I can find a comp that has an Ultra-Master class
    This is exactly why I wanted to do this. Friends and even new people bonding to that common goal. To help inspire each other. I'm quite glad you're here. Hopefully we can help motivate you to kick some but in a competition in 2010!

Again, glad there has been a decent sized interest in doing this. Congratulations to everyone who has decided to do this. Should be a fun ride!

Some Stats

I started yesterday. Got pics, just need to get them uploaded to my bodyspace sometime today. Then host them to put them in the thread. Here's some measurements.

thepackleader updated Body Stats - Arms: 16.3 ins., Calves: 16.8 ins., Chest: 44.3 ins., Forearms: 13.8 ins., Hips: 41 ins., Neck: 17.5 ins., Thighs: 26.3 ins., Waist: 38 ins.

Pics are up on my bodyspace. Now to get time to get them hosted to post them in here.
    Last edited by thepackleader; 12-15-2009 at 03:44 PM. Reason: Pics added to bodyspace

AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50) AWILD will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm in: I'll get some measurements tonight. Goal is listed in my sig.
    135lbs - have been cutting for since March and dropped 20lbs. Now I want my size back.
    Relax & Sleep is a plant-based liquid sleep aid that I have helped develop using my 30 years of experiencing different levels of sleeplessness. Proper sleep is critical to our overall health in numerous ways including immunity support, recovery, rejuvenation, and energy level. If you have trouble sleeping please PM me and I will do my best to help your situation.

bucketlistguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bucketlistguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bucketlistguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bucketlistguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bucketlistguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bucketlistguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What the heck...Count me in. I'm new to this, and don't have a camera, but I can take measurements (just bought the tape today!).

sdilly22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sdilly22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sdilly22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sdilly22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sdilly22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sdilly22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sdilly22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sdilly22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sdilly22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sdilly22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sdilly22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hey guys ive been cutting awhile now, so i guess im out but ill be watching!

SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SirRhosis is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I put up my before pics on my bodyspace.

I need a lot of work. My goal is 175 by June 16th (My birthday), and about the time it warms up enough around here to go swimming. I'd like my BF to be around 8-10%, but not sure how feasible that is.

I'm not going to start on the 1st though. I've started already. I hope that isn't cheating.

In Trance We Trust killerobotninja's Avatar
    killerobotninja is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) killerobotninja is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) killerobotninja is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) killerobotninja is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) killerobotninja is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) killerobotninja is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) killerobotninja is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) killerobotninja is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) killerobotninja is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) killerobotninja is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) killerobotninja is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm down. As previously stated I already have been working out and gaining weight. So I suppose I'll just start with the measurements I am at on Jan 1st and go onward from that?

Originally Posted by AWILD View Post
    I'm in: I'll get some measurements tonight. Goal is listed in my sig.
    135lbs - have been cutting for since March and dropped 20lbs. Now I want my size back.
    Sounds great. We started about the same time then

Originally Posted by bucketlistguy View Post
    What the heck...Count me in. I'm new to this, and don't have a camera, but I can take measurements (just bought the tape today!).
    That's kewl if you don't have a camera. It would help you out if you did, but I understand.

Originally Posted by SirRhosis View Post
    I put up my before pics on my bodyspace.

I need a lot of work. My goal is 175 by June 16th (My birthday), and about the time it warms up enough around here to go swimming. I'd like my BF to be around 8-10%, but not sure how feasible that is.

I'm not going to start on the 1st though. I've started already. I hope that isn't cheating.
    Nope, no such thing as cheating here. Unless you are cheating yourself Good to have starting pics. Great job getting some done.

Originally Posted by killerobotninja View Post
    I'm down. As previously stated I already have been working out and gaining weight. So I suppose I'll just start with the measurements I am at on Jan 1st and go onward from that?
    You could either do your measurements now or Jan 1. Either is fine. I started my cut yesterday. I figured starting date of ASAP or up until Jan 14.

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OldManSkinny View Post

yeah same here.

I have already started . Ill take measurements coming up

Dr.Z is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Z is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Z is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Z is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Z is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Z is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Z is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Z is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Z is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Z is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Z is just really nice. (+1000)
    This should be fun, good luck to everyone...

I need to get back on the train, and finally... go where I belong.

Sign me up
    "Molon Labe."

jdthescientist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Count me in Too

I am in !!
    Height : 6 foot 2 inches
    Weight : 278 lb
    I am waiting for some supplement to arrive. Once they get here I will start posting pictures.

Cloze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cloze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cloze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cloze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cloze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cloze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cloze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cloze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cloze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cloze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cloze has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm in!
    Starting at jan 7, that's when I'm back from holiday trip

I'll take pics and decide to cut/bulk when I'm back, eating way too much crap these days

Starting Pics

Ok, starting pics. Man I still need serious improvement! Much better than last cut, but still have a ways to go!

nen78059 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nen78059 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nen78059 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nen78059 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nen78059 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nen78059 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nen78059 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nen78059 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nen78059 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nen78059 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nen78059 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I want to get this thread started for the people I know how have already said would like to do a challenge. We'd like to do a challenge for transforming our bodies for 2010. We'd like to do 12-16 weeks and see how we end up. Using this thread to post pictures, updates, and to motivate each other. Trying to keep each other on track. Using this thread to help push ourselves and the others in the challenge to achieve the goals we set. So who's all in?
    Im in for sure. Ill start first monday after the turn of the new year. Good luck everyone

TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000)

2010 Start at 202 Pounds of fatty fat. Goal 185 of all Muscle.

LET IT BEGIN!!!
    LET IT BEGIN!!! LET IT BEGIN!!!
    LET IT BEGIN!!! LET IT BEGIN!!! LET IT BEGIN!!!
    LET IT BEGIN!!! LET IT BEGIN!!! LET IT BEGIN!!! LET IT BEGIN!!!
    LET IT BEGIN!!! LET IT BEGIN!!! LET IT BEGIN!!! LET IT BEGIN!!! LET IT BEGIN!!!
    LET IT BEGIN!!! LET IT BEGIN!!! LET IT BEGIN!!! LET IT BEGIN!!! LET IT BEGIN!!! LET IT BEGIN!!!

Personel End Date April 15th!!! 2010
    Last edited by TRANSMIGRATION; 12-16-2009 at 02:13 PM.
    Twitter Me. Diet, Cardio, Bulk, Cut, Weights, Suppliments. Advice. I love to help. WWW.TWITTER.COM/HollidayChris