Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    BRB... Eating a chicken askthetrainer's Avatar
    askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000)

Question People you just CANNOT Understand

Everyone has their own likes and dislikes in life and fitness is no exception.

With regards to exercise only (excluding diet, sedentary, etc.)

Who are those people with fitness habits you just CANNOT understand?

I really just cannot understand some runners. The runners that either run in circles around the same track/lake at the same pace during the same times on the same days puzzle me a lot, not to mention anyone who runs/walks on treadmills...

I like running/jogging but could never run around a track, lake, and especially on a treadmill..
    Contact me about our author Program

www.AskTheTrainer.com | Twitter.com/AskTheTrainer | ********.com/askthetrainercom

relivin will become famous soon enough. (+50) relivin will become famous soon enough. (+50) relivin will become famous soon enough. (+50) relivin will become famous soon enough. (+50) relivin will become famous soon enough. (+50) relivin will become famous soon enough. (+50) relivin will become famous soon enough. (+50) relivin will become famous soon enough. (+50) relivin will become famous soon enough. (+50) relivin will become famous soon enough. (+50) relivin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The people who train a particular body part on a particular day, like Monday is always back day for instance, if they miss working out on Monday, they won't make up the back work out on Wednesday. Instead they'll go right to the chest workout, cause Wed is chest day.
    Mark

BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I honestly cant understand distance runners. I mean goddam, how good can running 26 miles really be for you??? Not to mention the sometimes 100 mile weeks. I would think my knees/feet/back, would be permafuc*ed from doing this. I run for 30 minutes a day and have issues with my feet...

I also don't understand powerlifters who have no concearn for aesthetics. Hey, I like to be strong too...but not if it makes me look like a fat downs kid.

weslee1980 is on a distinguished road. (+10) weslee1980 is on a distinguished road. (+10) weslee1980 is on a distinguished road. (+10) weslee1980 is on a distinguished road. (+10) weslee1980 is on a distinguished road. (+10) weslee1980 is on a distinguished road. (+10) weslee1980 is on a distinguished road. (+10) weslee1980 is on a distinguished road. (+10) weslee1980 is on a distinguished road. (+10) weslee1980 is on a distinguished road. (+10) weslee1980 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Emo kids in the gym. Every Monday night I get to the gym around 6, and I see a couple emo kids with WEIRD ASS "Flock of seagulls" style hair and 13 year old girl bodies doing curls with 5lbs. One even comes in with his emo/goth girl and they work out together. I am not sure if I wanna kill them as a favor or become one of them and slit my own wrists just so I don't have to look at them anymore.

Skinny Jeans = Throwing up in my own ****ing mouth.

extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by askthetrainer View Post
    I like running/jogging but could never run around a track, lake, and especially on a treadmill..
    Where do you run/jog then? These sound like the only places to run besides the street lol park?
    [Fat Loss|Nutrition|www.MRTIMOTHYLEE.com|Training|ContestPrep]

CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I personally LOVE doing cardio on a machine... I tend to just zone out and really hit my cardio well compared to all the distractions outside.

I understand, but hate, people who do their 1RM all the time. I get that they want to look tough in the gym, but its so pointless!

BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by askthetrainer View Post
    Everyone has their own likes and dislikes in life and fitness is no exception.

With regards to exercise only (excluding diet, sedentary, etc.)

Who are those people with fitness habits you just CANNOT understand?

I really just cannot understand some runners. The runners that either run in circles around the same track/lake at the same pace during the same times on the same days puzzle me a lot, not to mention anyone who runs/walks on treadmills...

I love running to, just not around a lake, track, in a park, on a treadmill, in the woods, or on the streets. Really any running on the ground or a treadmill is no good for me.

Registered User trance__dreamer's Avatar
    trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Exclamation

Originally Posted by ThaShowstoppa View Post
    I personally LOVE doing cardio on a machine... I tend to just zone out and really hit my cardio well compared to all the distractions outside.
    ^^ this. i will go on a machine for a fcking hour. but i'd rather slit my wrists than run outside for an hour; let alone a minute. o__O

i can zone out to my trance & not get distracted by traffic, etc.

& LOL @ the goth comment. i'd rather look @ those goth kids than the sluts who make me puke inside of my own mouth. no one wants to see your cottage cheese hamstrings, whore.

Originally Posted by trance__dreamer View Post
    ^^ this. i will go on a machine for a fcking hour. but i'd rather slit my wrists than run outside for an hour; let alone a minute. o__O

i can zone out to my trance & not get distracted by traffic, etc.

& LOL @ the goth comment. i'd rather look @ those goth kids than the sluts who make me puke inside of my own mouth. no one wants to see your cottage cheese hamstrings, whore.
    Don't hate, it don't matter if you think they look good they no they look good! They loove they body.

I didn't hear no bell! Rap_Rocky's Avatar
    Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I cannot understand guys that can't do one single exercise in correct form (bouncing bar off chest during bench press, doing behind-the-neck overhead presses, using super momentum during lat pulldowns), yet they are jacked up and buff as shiit...like, wtf? Imagine somebody like me telling them what they're doing is wrong....they'd literally LOL.
    I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.
    I'm not out there sweating for three hours every day just to find out what it feels like to sweat.

Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000)
    Women doing high reps and light weight...Wasting your time!!
    A.C.E Certified Personal Trainer
    N.E.S.T.A Fitness Nutrition Coach

HOMER: [holds Lisa's suitcase] Somebody's traveling light.
    LISA: Meh. Maybe you're just getting stronger.
    HOMER: Well, I have been eating more.

Squat:560-Raw 565-wraps
    Bench:365-Raw
    Deadlift:555-Raw
    Front Squat-405x2(Raw) 465x1(Wraps)

askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by extremenergy3 View Post
    Where do you run/jog then? These sound like the only places to run besides the street lol park?
    I run somewhere! When some people drive 1 mile to the grocery store, etc. I would run.

Running on a treadmill is like a lab rat and running around in circles is like a dog trying to catch it's tail.

I think the idea of going nowhere is why i "just CANNOT understand" most runners
    Last edited by askthetrainer; 12-11-2009 at 09:37 PM.

www.AskTheTrainer.com | Twitter.com/AskTheTrainer | ********.com/askthetrainercom

Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000)
    The track, at least most modern tracks are the best place to run because of the lower impact.
    A.C.E Certified Personal Trainer
    N.E.S.T.A Fitness Nutrition Coach

HOMER: [holds Lisa's suitcase] Somebody's traveling light.
    LISA: Meh. Maybe you're just getting stronger.
    HOMER: Well, I have been eating more.

Squat:560-Raw 565-wraps
    Bench:365-Raw
    Deadlift:555-Raw
    Front Squat-405x2(Raw) 465x1(Wraps)

JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    People who put the treadmill incline up all the way, but hang on for dear life
    IFPA/PNBA Natural Pro Bodybuilder
    P4P Muscle Sponsored Athlete
    Fitness and Nutrition Programs www.Payhip.com/JulianBrownFitness
    www.JulianBrownTraining.com
    www.********.com/Julianbrownpersonaltraining
    www.dailymotion.com/julian11453
    www.Twitter.com/Jbtraining
    www.askthetrainer.com/author/julianbrown/

personal trainers that have their weight loss clients doing isolation exercises all day...
    Last edited by askthetrainer; 12-11-2009 at 09:43 PM.

BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JulianBee View Post
    People who put the treadmill incline up all the way, but hang on for dear life
    oh yeah! even those who would try to increase their HR by upping the intensity... but keeps hold of the rails. uhm... HELLO!!!

also, those who lift a not so heavy weight then grunts louder than an elephant from the very first rep.

Lifting with Power allergic2rice's Avatar
    allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000)
    [QUOTE=BSCSCS;421156111]I honestly cant understand distance runners. I mean goddam, how good can running 26 miles really be for you??? Not to mention the sometimes 100 mile weeks. I would think my knees/feet/back, would be permafuc*ed from doing this. I run for 30 minutes a day and have issues with my feet...

I also don't understand powerlifters who have no concearn for aesthetics. Hey, I like to be strong too...but not if it makes me look like a fat downs kid.
    QUOTE]

that's just ignorance.
    Forum Representative
    Next Generation Nutrition
    http://www.glyco-energy.com/

***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

www.strengthsociety.com
    Powerlifting, Nutrition, Mobility

husband, father, trainer KyleAaron's Avatar
    KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000)
    Personal trainers and strength and conditioning coaches who have to post on forums or google search to figure out what to do with a woman client, or someone obese, or someone with scoliosis, etc.

It's like a chef having to look up a recipe for white sauce. Who gave them their certificates, why does anyone pay them to do their job and why do the trainers think they deserve that pay?

I just cannot understand it.

GI.Zack will become famous soon enough. (+50) GI.Zack will become famous soon enough. (+50) GI.Zack will become famous soon enough. (+50) GI.Zack will become famous soon enough. (+50) GI.Zack will become famous soon enough. (+50) GI.Zack will become famous soon enough. (+50) GI.Zack will become famous soon enough. (+50) GI.Zack will become famous soon enough. (+50) GI.Zack will become famous soon enough. (+50) GI.Zack will become famous soon enough. (+50) GI.Zack will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My Staff Sargeant telling me I'm narcissistic for going to the gym every day and having goals and motivation instead of playing Call of Duty all day :P

tinyhulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) tinyhulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) tinyhulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) tinyhulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) tinyhulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) tinyhulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) tinyhulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) tinyhulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) tinyhulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) tinyhulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) tinyhulk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Rap_Rocky View Post
    I cannot understand guys that can't do one single exercise in correct form (bouncing bar off chest during bench press, doing behind-the-neck overhead presses, using super momentum during lat pulldowns), yet they are jacked up and buff as shiit...like, wtf? Imagine somebody like me telling them what they're doing is wrong....they'd literally LOL.
    ^ this. This is why physical therapy is my long term goal.

Dden is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dden is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dden is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dden is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dden is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dden is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dden is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dden is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dden is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dden is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dden is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    When i see a 150 pound guy load 3 plates on the bench and have his spotter curl the bar while he benches. Then gets up and looks around to see who is looking at him like he did something awesome.

Registered User patriarcaangela's Avatar
    patriarcaangela is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriarcaangela is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriarcaangela is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriarcaangela is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriarcaangela is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriarcaangela is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriarcaangela is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriarcaangela is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriarcaangela is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriarcaangela is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriarcaangela is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by BSCSCS View Post
    I honestly cant understand distance runners. I mean goddam, how good can running 26 miles really be for you??? Not to mention the sometimes 100 mile weeks. I would think my knees/feet/back, would be permafuc*ed from doing this. I run for 30 minutes a day and have issues with my feet...

HEY, about the powerlifters comment, pretty lame man.. putting down certain challenged group of people is vey stupid. and not all is fat, but main focus is to get strong and actually compound lifts is more related to real life situations than the 'isolation' stuff!
    Better to be strong than just look it
    Jesus and weightlifting is the real deal

Originally Posted by patriarcaangela View Post
    HEY, about the powerlifters comment, pretty lame man.. putting down certain challenged group of people is vey stupid. and not all is fat, but main focus is to get strong and actually compound lifts is more related to real life situations than the 'isolation' stuff!
    I know that a LOT of powerlifters look GREAT. But there are some that just look like fat blobs. And my downs comment was a joke, sorry if it offended. Guess I should have said retard.

Originally Posted by patriarcaangela View Post
    It's just opinions man,

For example I cannot understand people that run around in circles or run nowhere on a treadmill but it doesn't mean that they don't have a reason they like it....

Some people may think this is just some fat dude powerlifting who doesn't care about not looking in shape, but I think it's badass

Registered User patriarcaangela's Avatar
    patriarcaangela is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriarcaangela is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriarcaangela is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriarcaangela is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriarcaangela is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriarcaangela is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriarcaangela is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriarcaangela is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriarcaangela is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriarcaangela is on a distinguished road. (+10) patriarcaangela is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BSCSCS View Post
    I know that a LOT of powerlifters look GREAT. But there are some that just look like fat blobs. And my downs comment was a joke, sorry if it offended. Guess I should have said retard.
    still putting down someone that's challenged, THINK
    Jesus and weightlifting is the real deal

broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Okay, I know endurance runners go into a meditative state - hence the zone/trance out comments above - but what do you think about?

Bunnies?

During T&F I was more of a sprinter, though when I filled in for distance runs I found it tedious. I made great time simply because I wanted to get it over with.

But onto what I don't understand, are these guys who require four or more buddies to spot and cheer him through an exercise. Then the group insists on rotating each fella through the same movement. Not only do these circle jerks tie up equipment, I cannot see how a person can get an effective workout when they have to wait fifteen minutes between sets.
    Hums the theme to Superman during planks and LYTPs. Now that you've read this, you will too.

All right boys, now watch how this is done. The key is to put it all in your groin and your back.
    Take your legs totally out of the equation. Lift with your lower back in a jerking, twisting motion.
    -- Peter Griffin

Go down the line:
    http://www.greatergood.com

GivemeSIX will become famous soon enough. (+50) GivemeSIX will become famous soon enough. (+50) GivemeSIX will become famous soon enough. (+50) GivemeSIX will become famous soon enough. (+50) GivemeSIX will become famous soon enough. (+50) GivemeSIX will become famous soon enough. (+50) GivemeSIX will become famous soon enough. (+50) GivemeSIX will become famous soon enough. (+50) GivemeSIX will become famous soon enough. (+50) GivemeSIX will become famous soon enough. (+50) GivemeSIX will become famous soon enough. (+50)

haha this is funny as fuk

Originally Posted by Rap_Rocky View Post

bro you and me are drinking out of the same cup... haha.

but I do enjoy behing the neck lat pull downs at light weight... my traps and lats exploddddeeeeeeeee from that shiiit
    ~Not now cheif...I'm in the ****in' Zone~

JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by broad.stance View Post
    But onto what I don't understand, are these guys who require four or more buddies to spot and cheer him through an exercise. Then the group insists on rotating each fella through the same movement. Not only do these circle jerks tie up equipment, I cannot see how a person can get an effective workout when they have to wait fifteen minutes between sets.
    Can't stand that group either.....takes them an hour to do one exercise and you definately can't work in with them either unless you want to wait 30 minutes inbetween sets
    IFPA/PNBA Natural Pro Bodybuilder
    P4P Muscle Sponsored Athlete
    Fitness and Nutrition Programs www.Payhip.com/JulianBrownFitness
    www.JulianBrownTraining.com
    www.********.com/Julianbrownpersonaltraining
    www.dailymotion.com/julian11453
    www.Twitter.com/Jbtraining
    www.askthetrainer.com/author/julianbrown/

beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by KyleAaron View Post
    Personal trainers and strength and conditioning coaches who have to post on forums or google search to figure out what to do with a woman client, or someone obese, or someone with scoliosis, etc.

It's like a chef having to look up a recipe for white sauce. Who gave them their certificates, why does anyone pay them to do their job and why do the trainers think they deserve that pay?

I just cannot understand it.
    I can understand that if they haven't got much experience. And you can't blame a trainer for the course they chose, you only realize half way through if it's crap, and by then you've payed the money.

I can't understand guys who don't workout legs. Buff legs look waaayyy better than chicken legs, and "working out legs will stunt growth"... ugh.

At least do plyometrics?

Also, overweight people who tell me they think cardio will help them lose weight more than "my training" (heavy weights, cardio, plyometrics etc.)

EDIT: overweight people are randoms at gym, not clients
    400/230/445@165lbs
    182.5/105/202/5@75kg

husband, father, trainer KyleAaron's Avatar
    KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by beardymcbeard View Post
    I can understand that if they haven't got much experience. And you can't blame a trainer for the course they chose, you only realize half way through if it's crap, and by then you've payed the money.
    Schooling is only the beginning of your education. If you're genuinely interested in the topic, you'll do reading and research beyond the course itself.

I can't understand people who get into careers they've no real interest in.