icu222much is on a distinguished road. (+10) icu222much is on a distinguished road. (+10) icu222much is on a distinguished road. (+10) icu222much is on a distinguished road. (+10) icu222much is on a distinguished road. (+10) icu222much is on a distinguished road. (+10) icu222much is on a distinguished road. (+10) icu222much is on a distinguished road. (+10) icu222much is on a distinguished road. (+10) icu222much is on a distinguished road. (+10) icu222much is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Why is my bro stronger then me?

The other day my brother and I were wresting around and he tossed me aside easily without much effort while I was using all of my strength to prevent this.

My brother is one year younger then me, about 15 pounds lighter, and an inch or two taller then me. We pretty much eat the same food, and have similar life styles. He rarely exercises. I use to exercise a lot in high school, and now that I am in University I do some light exercises for about 20 - 30 minutes a day during my break inbetween semisters. I am wondering why my brother is significantly stronger then me. We have had arm wrestles and he wins only by a bit, however, when we wrestle he can easily overpower me without much effort?

In addition, I have noticed that ever since I have started exercising my metabolism has skyrocketed. I normally eat three meals a day: breakfast, lunch, dinner. I eat a normal portion and I usually don't feel hungry between meals. Now that school has ended and I have began exercising, I get hungry every two or three hours. Is this normal as my body is trying to cope with the extra exercise?

caseyizzle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) caseyizzle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) caseyizzle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) caseyizzle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) caseyizzle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) caseyizzle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) caseyizzle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) caseyizzle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) caseyizzle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) caseyizzle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) caseyizzle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    He problem got his genetics from your mom, and you from your dad (or maybe the other way around)
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."
    -Socrates

WildHockey is not very well liked. (-100) WildHockey is not very well liked. (-100) WildHockey is not very well liked. (-100) WildHockey is not very well liked. (-100) WildHockey is not very well liked. (-100) WildHockey is not very well liked. (-100) WildHockey is not very well liked. (-100) WildHockey is not very well liked. (-100) WildHockey is not very well liked. (-100) WildHockey is not very well liked. (-100) WildHockey is not very well liked. (-100)
    Maybe you should workout more.
    24 years old
    21 inch arms
    First cut in progress (251 lbs -----> ??)

2uantuM is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2uantuM is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2uantuM is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2uantuM is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2uantuM is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2uantuM is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2uantuM is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2uantuM is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2uantuM is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2uantuM is on a distinguished road. (+10) 2uantuM is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    because you're a pussy?

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nutritional demand increases as metabolism increases.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    he probably got better technique than you...
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

Bigg_Matt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigg_Matt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigg_Matt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigg_Matt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigg_Matt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigg_Matt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigg_Matt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigg_Matt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigg_Matt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigg_Matt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bigg_Matt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    some people are just born stronger than others, nothing to be ashamed about.

It just gives the weaker ones something to work towards, making it a more fulfilling experience when they finally are strong.

PhiPhiTillIDIE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhiPhiTillIDIE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhiPhiTillIDIE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhiPhiTillIDIE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhiPhiTillIDIE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhiPhiTillIDIE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhiPhiTillIDIE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhiPhiTillIDIE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhiPhiTillIDIE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhiPhiTillIDIE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhiPhiTillIDIE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by RaginAzN View Post
    he probably got better technique than you...
    ya hes probably more athletic than you/has been in more wrestling matches/bar fights.

if you want to wup someones a$$ you got to have balance, coordination, reflexes and technique more than sheer strength. its not necessarily about the amount of power you can provide, but the application of that power.
    you are never a loser until you quit trying

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He probably has stronger legs.

Juststrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juststrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juststrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juststrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juststrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juststrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juststrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juststrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juststrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juststrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juststrong will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Everybody is different. Man up and go make little bother cry right now!
    =========================================
    (Current raw NASA meet lifts)

(Squat) - 460lbs
    ------------------------------
    (Bench) - 347lbs
    ------------------------------
    (Deadlift) - 507lbs

gmano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gmano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gmano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gmano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gmano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gmano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gmano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gmano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gmano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Use it as motivation my friend, now get to it!

Don't stop till you drop mazdaspeeder's Avatar
    mazdaspeeder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mazdaspeeder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mazdaspeeder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mazdaspeeder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mazdaspeeder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mazdaspeeder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mazdaspeeder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mazdaspeeder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mazdaspeeder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mazdaspeeder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mazdaspeeder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Could very well be genetics, or maybe he excersizes in secret haha

Ovary Puncher!!!!!!!! O.o WillGoesBoing's Avatar
    WillGoesBoing will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillGoesBoing will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillGoesBoing will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillGoesBoing will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillGoesBoing will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillGoesBoing will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillGoesBoing will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillGoesBoing will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillGoesBoing will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillGoesBoing will become famous soon enough. (+50) WillGoesBoing will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nobody is created equal, just because you weigh more means nothing and just because you're older means nothing.

icu222much is on a distinguished road. (+10) icu222much is on a distinguished road. (+10) icu222much is on a distinguished road. (+10) icu222much is on a distinguished road. (+10) icu222much is on a distinguished road. (+10) icu222much is on a distinguished road. (+10) icu222much is on a distinguished road. (+10) icu222much is on a distinguished road. (+10) icu222much is on a distinguished road. (+10) icu222much is on a distinguished road. (+10) icu222much is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sounds good. How about my sudden metabolism spike after exercising? Is that normal?

mazdaspeeder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mazdaspeeder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mazdaspeeder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mazdaspeeder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mazdaspeeder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mazdaspeeder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mazdaspeeder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mazdaspeeder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mazdaspeeder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mazdaspeeder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mazdaspeeder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by icu222much View Post
    Sounds good. How about my sudden metabolism spike after exercising? Is that normal?
    Perfectly normal. To keep your metabolism happy, eat a small meal every 2-3 hours just to keep it going. Your body gets drained and needs nutrition.

Originally Posted by mazdaspeeder View Post
    Perfectly normal. To keep your metabolism happy, eat a small meal every 2-3 hours just to keep it going. Your body gets drained and needs nutrition.
    Sounds great. Oh, I always work out in the morning - right after I wake up. Is this safe or a good idea? Or should I wait for a few hours, and work out after breakfast? I usually wake up at around 8.30AM.

Original Neanderthal theapexxxx's Avatar
    theapexxxx is just really nice. (+1000) theapexxxx is just really nice. (+1000) theapexxxx is just really nice. (+1000) theapexxxx is just really nice. (+1000) theapexxxx is just really nice. (+1000) theapexxxx is just really nice. (+1000) theapexxxx is just really nice. (+1000) theapexxxx is just really nice. (+1000) theapexxxx is just really nice. (+1000) theapexxxx is just really nice. (+1000) theapexxxx is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by icu222much View Post
    Sounds great. Oh, I always work out in the morning - right after I wake up. Is this safe or a good idea? Or should I wait for a few hours, and work out after breakfast? I usually wake up at around 8.30AM.
    You should definitely always eat before working out.
    Or your not gonna have anything fueling your workouts.
    and your not getting in any protein to feed your muscles.

wesley83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wesley83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wesley83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wesley83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wesley83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wesley83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wesley83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wesley83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wesley83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wesley83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wesley83 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by theapexxxx View Post
    You should definitely always eat before working out.
    Or your not gonna have anything fueling your workouts.
    and your not getting in any protein to feed your muscles.
    Not trying to be controversial, but if you need to lose some pounds and get lean like your little brother, don't eat before your morning workout. As long as your not exercising for hours which would take your body into catobolism, you'll burn fat really well, just be sure to re-fuel a soon as your done working out!

hope that makes sense.
    Oh and please be polite and post a video of you kicking your brothers ass!?

wesley

theapexxxx is just really nice. (+1000) theapexxxx is just really nice. (+1000) theapexxxx is just really nice. (+1000) theapexxxx is just really nice. (+1000) theapexxxx is just really nice. (+1000) theapexxxx is just really nice. (+1000) theapexxxx is just really nice. (+1000) theapexxxx is just really nice. (+1000) theapexxxx is just really nice. (+1000) theapexxxx is just really nice. (+1000) theapexxxx is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by wesley83 View Post
    Not trying to be controversial, but if you need to lose some pounds and get lean like your little brother, don't eat before your morning workout. As long as your not exercising for hours which would take your body into catobolism, you'll burn fat really well, just be sure to re-fuel a soon as your done working out!

hope that makes sense.

wesley
    This is foolish for someone hoping to get strong as his brother.
    Considering while hes sleeping, hes going anywhere from 6-10 hours without food, and thats if he eats right before bed. Now throwing in an hour or 2 exercise, thats basically 8-12 hours without food. That is depriving your muscles of protein and carbs. Your never going to get stronger doing this.

And if his goal is to lose weight, then worry about your total calories at the end of the day. If he comes under his limit by the end of the day he will be losing weight, whether he ate before his workout r after. So why sacrifice a good workout for nothing?

Its as simple as this, if your going to lift weights at any intensity higher than that of a 4 year old girl. You Have To Eat Before Working Out

mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by wesley83 View Post

hope that makes sense.

wesley
    Take your broscience elsewhere.

Originally Posted by mobikwa View Post
    Take your broscience elsewhere.
    reps on recharge

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Generally when I go in the morning I eat a small meal to keep myself energized throughout the routine, it's hard to do things on an empty stomach and not really healthy too because your body needs carbs and calories to burn anyway.

Working out in the morning is not a bad thing, in fact you can work out any time of day, some just prefer one to another. I work out at night now cause it's the only time I have.

Usually when I wake up to go to the gym in the morning

1. set oatmeal to cook
    2. take shower
    3. eat oats and head out

I find that a morning shower gets me awake and energized.

Originally Posted by mazdaspeeder View Post
    Generally when I go in the morning I eat a small meal to keep myself energized throughout the routine, it's hard to do things on an empty stomach and not really healthy too because your body needs carbs and calories to burn anyway.

Working out in the morning is not a bad thing, in fact you can work out any time of day, some just prefer one to another. I work out at night now cause it's the only time I have.

Usually when I wake up to go to the gym in the morning

1. set oatmeal to cook
    2. take shower
    3. eat oats and head out

I find that a morning shower gets me awake and energized.
    Chug a protein shake while setting the oatmeal to cook.
    Carbs are great, but your lacking alot of protein during your sleep.

skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skarotum is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Because you keep trying to nuzzle your balls in his face and he's trying to get away. Flight produces more adrenaline than fight.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    PTS Certified
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I'm a little tea pot.

That^^^^

Also This VVVVVV

Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He probably has a mustache and you don't.

wesley83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wesley83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wesley83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wesley83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wesley83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wesley83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wesley83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wesley83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wesley83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wesley83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wesley83 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by theapexxxx View Post
    This is foolish for someone hoping to get strong as his brother.
    Considering while hes sleeping, hes going anywhere from 6-10 hours without food, and thats if he eats right before bed. Now throwing in an hour or 2 exercise, thats basically 8-12 hours without food. That is depriving your muscles of protein and carbs. Your never going to get stronger doing this.

And if his goal is to lose weight, then worry about your total calories at the end of the day. If he comes under his limit by the end of the day he will be losing weight, whether he ate before his workout r after. So why sacrifice a good workout for nothing?

Its as simple as this, if your going to lift weights at any intensity higher than that of a 4 year old girl. You Have To Eat Before Working Out
    upon further investigation, You have a good point. It is a debated subject, but generally most cats agree it's better to eat before a workout - even if you are trying to lose weight...

I stand corrected.

atb. wesley

JZ1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZ1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZ1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZ1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZ1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZ1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZ1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZ1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZ1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZ1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JZ1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It is quit simple, your brother is stronger than you because you are weaker than your brother.