View Poll Results: Which is the best for burning fat and lossing weight

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hiit Cardo 20 mins a day

21 77.78%
  • Regular Cardo 35-45 mins a day

6 22.22%
    Registered User Babyfacebadboyy's Avatar
    Babyfacebadboyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Babyfacebadboyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Babyfacebadboyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Babyfacebadboyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Babyfacebadboyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Babyfacebadboyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Babyfacebadboyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Babyfacebadboyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Babyfacebadboyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Babyfacebadboyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Babyfacebadboyy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question What is better Results Hiit cardo(20 mins) or med/high Cardo for 40 mins???

What is better Results for lossing Bodyfat and weight ???? Hiit cardo for 20 mins, 20 sec sprints then 40 sec walk/job. Or med/high Cardo for 35 - 45 mins??? doing for 4 days a week ???
    I am also lifting weights on a 3 day split.

Weight:190 lbs
    Height: 5 '7"
    Chest: 42"
    Waist: 37"
    Neck: 16 1/2"
    Biceps: 15 1/2"
    Forearms: 12 3/4"
    Thighs: 22"
    Calfs: 17 "

DefiKojiro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DefiKojiro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DefiKojiro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A combination of the two types is the best way to burn fat. I believe that after a while of doing straight hiit the effect will be slightly demished. Doing also throws you a bit of a loop to keep cardio more interesting. Myself, I have only done 45 min cardio but I am going to start hiit running now that it is nice outside.

Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    studies have shown that even though you may burn more cals per session during a longer less intense one but a HIIT type of cardio will cause something called the afterburn affect where your metabolism is spiked for a much greater time period after you train than the less intense style.

But as DefiKojiro mentioned it is good to do both so that it keeps your body guessing that way it has a hard time adapting to your training regime. So do one style one week and the other the following week.

cheers
    Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.

The body cannot achieve what the mind cannot conceive.

Practice doesnt make perfect....perfect practice makes perfect

mic19790 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    after comparing the physiques of marahtin runners and sprinters it made me jump straight into hiit.my strength increased slightly during cutting.its the bomb!