Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    samalmas is just really nice. (+1000) samalmas is just really nice. (+1000) samalmas is just really nice. (+1000) samalmas is just really nice. (+1000) samalmas is just really nice. (+1000) samalmas is just really nice. (+1000) samalmas is just really nice. (+1000) samalmas is just really nice. (+1000) samalmas is just really nice. (+1000) samalmas is just really nice. (+1000) samalmas is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking Body transformation contest (for fun)

Hi Ladies,

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to join me on a three month body transformation starting this week and ending March 11!!?? I am new to the site as a member, but I have been getting helpful tips on weigh training and I wanted to see who is up for the challenge with me.

I am looking to drop 35lbs. between now and then and get some serious definition!!

If you are interested we should post a before and at the end we could do after pics. Also, we should add some before information such as weight, height and % of body fat.

I think this will be a great way to get some gals like myself motivated to work really hard and get some results.....together Not to mention this will be a great place for us to keep updated on a regular basis with our results, a great support network I think.

My beginning info is :
    Female
    Weight: 170
    Height: 5'4
    Body Fat: 28.8 (YIKES)

I hope some people will join me with this journey.
    Last edited by samalmas; 12-08-2009 at 09:08 PM.

Nightbird573 is just really nice. (+1000) Nightbird573 is just really nice. (+1000) Nightbird573 is just really nice. (+1000) Nightbird573 is just really nice. (+1000) Nightbird573 is just really nice. (+1000) Nightbird573 is just really nice. (+1000) Nightbird573 is just really nice. (+1000) Nightbird573 is just really nice. (+1000) Nightbird573 is just really nice. (+1000) Nightbird573 is just really nice. (+1000) Nightbird573 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by samalmas View Post
    Hi Ladies,

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to join me on a three month body transformation starting this week and ending March 11!!?? I am new to the site as a member, but I have been getting helpful tips on weigh training and I wanted to see who is up for the challenge with me.

I am looking to drop 35lbs. between now and then and get some serious definition!!

If you are interested we should post a before and at the end we could do after pics. Also, we should add some before information such as weight, height and % of body fat.

I think this will be a great way to get some gals like myself motivated to work really hard and get some results.....together Not to mention this will be a great place for us to keep updated on a regular basis with our results, a great support network I think.

My beginning info is :
    Female

Hey, girly! Best of luck with everything!! There is a 16 week Fat Loss Group Journal in the journaling section that I think you should check out! It's filled with women with goals similar to yours and it just started!! Here is the link:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=120654281

samalmas is just really nice. (+1000) samalmas is just really nice. (+1000) samalmas is just really nice. (+1000) samalmas is just really nice. (+1000) samalmas is just really nice. (+1000) samalmas is just really nice. (+1000) samalmas is just really nice. (+1000) samalmas is just really nice. (+1000) samalmas is just really nice. (+1000) samalmas is just really nice. (+1000) samalmas is just really nice. (+1000)
    EXCELLENT!! Thanks for the link and your best wishes

rite2bcreative will become famous soon enough. (+50) rite2bcreative will become famous soon enough. (+50) rite2bcreative will become famous soon enough. (+50) rite2bcreative will become famous soon enough. (+50) rite2bcreative will become famous soon enough. (+50) rite2bcreative will become famous soon enough. (+50) rite2bcreative will become famous soon enough. (+50) rite2bcreative will become famous soon enough. (+50) rite2bcreative will become famous soon enough. (+50) rite2bcreative will become famous soon enough. (+50) rite2bcreative will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im in. im not going to post my before pic just yet though lol ill wait until i have something to compare it to :]

my stats:
    female
    weight: 150, i have some muscle though so im not going to be paying attention to the number on the scale. lol it just messes with my head. most have said (honestly) that i look like i weight about 130
    height: 5'6"
    body fat: im not sure.. 23% maybe

i want to lose the extra fat i have around my mid section and gain some lean muscle so my body is.. not bulky, but tight lol

im going to be doing cardio and pilates every day, and lift weights and do bodyweight exercises everyother day.

my diets going to be very clean for a while. nooo junk food. im going to eat 4 times a day..

breakfast- something like cereal or oatmeal with a piece of fruit

post workout meal- something with carbs and protein, like a cliff bar

snack- hand ful of almonds or a salad or fruit.. what ever im in the mood for

dinner- something with carbs, protein, and essential fatty acids like quinoa, pinto beans, and veggies made with olive oil or a tortilla wrap with beans, veggies, rice.. you get the idea

and if i get hungry at night, ill have some fruit or soy yogart.. something like that

alright, well thats all i can think of for starting info. im going to check in and post my progress every tuesday, thursday, and saturday. i might post pictures before the 3 months are up depending on if theres visible progress.

good luck to everyone :]

TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TurbulentFluid is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm in!

My current plan is 8 week and I'm looking to lose 5 kgs (some 10 lbs), I'll post some before pics err... as the previous poster said, once I have something to compare them to!

Been working out and dieting for 4 years now, but fell off the wagon lately (past 3 months) and gained 5 extra kgs - wanna get rid of 'em!

Here's stats:
    female
    weight: 67 kg (147 lbs)
    height: 5' 5"
    body fat: not sure.. 22-28% maybe, my gym doesn't have the pinchy thingy

Current stats:
    67 kg / 167 cm / 25-27 %bf / 28 yo
    max lifts:
    bb bench press: 7 x 55kg
    lat pulldown: 5 x 60 kg
    squat: 8 x 60 kg

Jen_K is just really nice. (+1000) Jen_K is just really nice. (+1000) Jen_K is just really nice. (+1000) Jen_K is just really nice. (+1000) Jen_K is just really nice. (+1000) Jen_K is just really nice. (+1000) Jen_K is just really nice. (+1000) Jen_K is just really nice. (+1000) Jen_K is just really nice. (+1000) Jen_K is just really nice. (+1000) Jen_K is just really nice. (+1000)
    Count me in!
    I lost the majority of weight I had to lose, now I have about 10lbs left (give or take) What I really want to achieve is a body transformation. I want to reshape my body with weightlifting. I currently lift around 4 times a week, and started a diet of clean foods.

My beginning info is :
    Female
    Weight: 143lbs
    Height: 5'8
    Body Fat: The scale says 23.3%

I have some current pics posted in my body space.... in three weeks I will update it.

Excellent Ladies.....

I am super excited to be doing this, I hope we can all get some great results. I have some of my before pictures, but they are on my laptop which needs a replacement power cord

As soon as I get that I will post them here, but I will warn you they are not pretty. lol... But it is my reality at the moment and I CAN'T wait for it to all change. I thought I would share a cool site I found that I am currently using to log my food/calories, it's; nutridiary.com
    I have found it to be so helpful with breaking my food down and really giving me a visual on what Im eating on a regular.

If you have heard of this great, and if it can help you achieve your goals and you have not heard about it... even better. I can't wait to track our progress.

Maxime1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maxime1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maxime1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maxime1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maxime1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maxime1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maxime1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maxime1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maxime1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maxime1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maxime1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'd like to join..Is this for anyone? I've been trying to put on weight..
    He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.

Muhammad Ali

"For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer" - Arnold

Maratina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maratina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maratina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maratina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maratina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maratina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maratina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maratina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maratina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i would love to join also!!! I will be trying to loss fat and add muscle, but the idea of watching our progress as a group will be fun. Count me in!

Female
    133lbs
    BF% - TBD this week
    Before Pic COMING SOON!

GOOD LUCK! mt
    "For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope." (Jeremiah 29:11)

Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi Ladies,

My beginning info is :
    Female

If I train you, you win!
    The body does not like a cyclical cycle of events, thus it ages

Fear has a scent that makes you prey of another

Jen_K is just really nice. (+1000) Jen_K is just really nice. (+1000) Jen_K is just really nice. (+1000) Jen_K is just really nice. (+1000) Jen_K is just really nice. (+1000) Jen_K is just really nice. (+1000) Jen_K is just really nice. (+1000) Jen_K is just really nice. (+1000) Jen_K is just really nice. (+1000) Jen_K is just really nice. (+1000) Jen_K is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Stefanogym View Post
    If I train you, you win!
    Picking favorites hey!

What do you ladies think about having a judge? I may be off base with this idea ??

Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stefanogym is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking

Originally Posted by Jen_K View Post
    Picking favorites hey!

What do you ladies think about having a judge? I may be off base with this idea ??
    don't be jelaous please

yawaii29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yawaii29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yawaii29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yawaii29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yawaii29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yawaii29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yawaii29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yawaii29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yawaii29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yawaii29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yawaii29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm so in!

Female
    144.0 lbs
    5'6
    24.2% omron

My goal ...around 125-128 lbs. and 15-18% bodyfat.
    Last edited by yawaii29; 12-11-2009 at 01:24 PM.

Gemini80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gemini80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gemini80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gemini80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gemini80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gemini80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gemini80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gemini80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gemini80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gemini80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gemini80 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm motivated just reading this Im in!

156lbs
    5'10"

Hi Ladies,

My beginning info is :
    Female

Last edited by Gemini80; 12-11-2009 at 03:46 PM. Reason: forgot to enter stats

Soooo... I am so happy to see there are going to be a bunch of us doing this together.

I really like the idea about having a judge. I could PM a couple of people to see if they would be interested on making a final decision for 1st,2nd,& 3rd place?? What do you all think???

The judge would be someone who is a professional and one that has great experience with this stuff. If I post a list of a few people we could do a vote on who we would want to judge, that way there are no biases.... Let me know what you all think.

The only rule I think should be in place is that you MUST post your before picture by Saturday December 19th. and your after pic should be posted by midnight on March 11th.

This body transformation contest is open to everyone!! I think the closing date should be by Dec. 19th as well... So come all and lets share our experience together.

Let me know your thoughts

Thanks everyone!!!

hope2bme is just really nice. (+1000) hope2bme is just really nice. (+1000) hope2bme is just really nice. (+1000) hope2bme is just really nice. (+1000) hope2bme is just really nice. (+1000) hope2bme is just really nice. (+1000) hope2bme is just really nice. (+1000) hope2bme is just really nice. (+1000) hope2bme is just really nice. (+1000) hope2bme is just really nice. (+1000) hope2bme is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking

Hi Ladies,

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to join me on a three month body transformation starting this week and ending March 11!!?? If you are interested we should post a before and at the end we could do after pics. Also, we should add some before information such as weight, height and % of body fat.

Count me IN too! FAT/weight loss, strength and stamina are my goals. I still need to lose approximately 30 lbs. (i think)

Stats:
    5'8'
    168 lbs.

I will take measurements and pics this weekend.

I definately feel like I need the extra motivation and encouragement. I have been working out 5 days a week and at a calorie deficit for 11 months now and I'm feeling just a tiny bit "burned out" on the nutrition part of my plan. "I am so tired of thinking about what I should eat"!!!

Lost 47 lbs this year, but I really thought my weight loss would be faster...You know, one of those miraculous success stories where the person loses 100 lbs in a years time?! I so wish that could have been me. Unfortunately it hasn't been, my weight loss has been slow and steady, between 1-4 lbs a month.

Still I am not complaining, I have lost inches and sizes and gotten a heck of alot stronger so I am happy and proud of myself...just wish I could have said "wow, I hit the one year mark and met all my goals!"

Hopefully this will help me get motivated and get the fat/weight loss moving again!

Good luck to us all :0)

[QUOTE=Stefanogym;421059831]If I train you, you win![/QUOT

Thank you for the offer!! I appreciate it, but from my experience personal trainers are a great investment, just not in my budget at the moment

I love the idea of the judge!!! It would motivate me beyond belief!!!!!!

edit: For the pictures, any particular poses???

I love the idea of the judge!!! It would motivate me beyond belief!!!!!!

edit: For the pictures, any particular poses???
    Okay great Jen_K, I think a judge would keep us all motivated LOL!!! I think we could do a couple of pics to show a 360 of each of us so that the judge will have a full body view and not just one area such as a great bicep or abs.... ie. We should post front, side and back, what you chose to flex or not can be entirely up to the person... whatever your strength is FLAUNT IT!!! LOL!! I will start searching for a couple of possible judges and if anyone knows of someone, please recommend...

Latwar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Latwar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Hi Ladies,

My beginning info is :
    Female

I'm in! My goal is to lose 25lbs and get lean All over.

Height 5'3
    Weight 135lbs
    Body Fat 32.0% (too much)
    Last edited by Latwar; 12-12-2009 at 10:24 AM.
    My mission is real, so stepp!

ashlibbie will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashlibbie will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashlibbie will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashlibbie will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashlibbie will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashlibbie will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashlibbie will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashlibbie will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashlibbie will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashlibbie will become famous soon enough. (+50) ashlibbie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Im in! My goal competition is in April so this is perfect to keep me motivated. Im really looking to lean out. I've built a lot of muscle over the last year so now I have to lose body fat. Here are my current stats

Weight: 147-149 (changes)
    Height: 5'6
    Body Fat: 21.5%

Originally Posted by Latwar View Post
    I'm in! So what's the next step
    Welcome Latwar!! Our next step is going to be getting all of your before pics taken; front, side & back... Then it's work your butt off till March 11!!! Woo Hoo.... Im not sure if you read in the previous reply but before pics should be posted by Dec. 19th. And the rest is up to you girlie!

Good luck and I will do a final count for those entering on Dec. 19th.

Originally Posted by ashlibbie View Post
    Im in! My goal competition is in April so this is perfect to keep me motivated. Im really looking to lean out. I've built a lot of muscle over the last year so now I have to lose body fat. Here are my current stats

Weight: 147-149 (changes)
    Height: 5'6
    Body Fat: 21.5%
    Perfect timing ashlibbie!! I cannot wait to see your progress.

[QUOTE=samalmas;421151891]
    Originally Posted by Stefanogym View Post
    If I train you, you win![/QUOT

Thank you for the offer!! I appreciate it, but from my experience personal trainers are a great investment, just not in my budget at the moment
    you are welcome

Do you need to have a certain number of posts before you can put up pictures?? I thought I read somewhere on the forum that you need 50 or so posts before you can put up pics.

Do you need to have a certain number of posts before you can put up pictures?? I thought I read somewhere on the forum that you need 50 or so posts before you can put up pics.
    Hhhmmmm.... Possibly, I have not tried to put pics up yet, but if so we can cheat and post stuff on here... even if it is one word..lol..

Last edited by Jen_K; 12-13-2009 at 11:41 AM. Reason: I figured it out!

[QUOTE=Jen_K;421757481]Here are my before front and back photos!

AWESOME Jen_K!!! I will get mine up tonight I think.... I see you had no problem getting your pics up without having 50 posts, that's a good thing. You know what else I was thinking, for the judges sake, we should post them on our profiles so whoever is judging can go to the girls picture and see them on there as well. Im not sure if you have done this or not, but I am going to post them on our forum here as well as on my profile.

BTW.. I like what you are wearing in the pics, looks cute and sporty

SearMeCarefully will become famous soon enough. (+50) SearMeCarefully will become famous soon enough. (+50) SearMeCarefully will become famous soon enough. (+50) SearMeCarefully will become famous soon enough. (+50) SearMeCarefully will become famous soon enough. (+50) SearMeCarefully will become famous soon enough. (+50) SearMeCarefully will become famous soon enough. (+50) SearMeCarefully will become famous soon enough. (+50) SearMeCarefully will become famous soon enough. (+50) SearMeCarefully will become famous soon enough. (+50) SearMeCarefully will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This sounds awesome - maybe instead of a single judge we can have a vote/pole at the end?

I'm scared to put up pictures but ah well..

Here are my stats:
    5'4"
    154 lbs
    38%

My goal for March 11th... I'll say ~135 lbs - that means I'll have to average 1.5 lbs a week (i used this http://www.freedieting.com/tools/wei...calculator.htm) by then.
    So that means I need a deficit of 750 calories each day - whew!
    I want to maintain as much muscle as I can.
    Up until Christmas I'm just going to eat as healthy as I can and watch the calories. After Christmas I'm going to do CKD for as long as I can
    Last edited by SearMeCarefully; 12-13-2009 at 01:01 PM.

Originally Posted by SearMeCarefully View Post
    This sounds awesome - maybe instead of a single judge we can have a vote/pole at the end?
    Im liking the poll idea. not bad, not bad....
    I could post the link, but not upload a picture directly