Page 35 of 75 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 2238
    spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by asto_86 View Post
    Lol! You've got to be kidding me dude.... Do you not even realize that you post up eating cartons of ice cream and now you're asking why??? Seriously??
    Stop eating that sh!t
    simple as that...

Edit**

do you even remember posting that yesterday?
    you think i dont count my calories? i know everything i consume dude and id rather not be practically PSMFing it because thats what its going to have to come down to lose weight it seems like now, so i might just have to eat higher calories for a week or something
    [IIFYM]
    **Official Bicycle Crew** Ờờ
    ΣΦΕ

Official Supp Misc Beer Ticker

BigSnacks is just really nice. (+1000) BigSnacks is just really nice. (+1000) BigSnacks is just really nice. (+1000) BigSnacks is just really nice. (+1000) BigSnacks is just really nice. (+1000) BigSnacks is just really nice. (+1000) BigSnacks is just really nice. (+1000) BigSnacks is just really nice. (+1000) BigSnacks is just really nice. (+1000) BigSnacks is just really nice. (+1000) BigSnacks is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BigSnacks View Post
    I do, actually. I also get through about 1/2 gal, maybe 3/4 gal on a good day.
    I realized today I can drink much more water when it's warm/room temperature than I can when it's cold, so I'll start leaving the ice out to increase my consumption.
    Sgt, USMC

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by spak View Post
    you think i dont count my calories? i know everything i consume dude and id rather not be practically PSMFing it because thats what its going to have to come down to lose weight it seems like now, so i might just have to eat higher calories for a week or something
    You don't have to PSMF, you just have to diet the right way. I'm eating a moderate diet and losing 1-2lbs per week. By the looks of your avatar, there isn't much to cut. I don't see any reason why you shouldn't just be eating and lifting and not worrying about watching your cals. I'm just judging by your avatar, so if I'm mistaken please post a picture to correct me.

BTW, hate to put you on blast but:

of course moderation is key except that i eat the whole container of ice cream every time
    Last edited by ErickStevens; 01-19-2010 at 01:00 PM.
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ErickStevens View Post
    You don't have to PSMF, you just have to diet the right way. I'm eating a moderate diet and losing 1-2lbs per week. By the looks of your avatar, there isn't much to cut. I don't see any reason why you shouldn't just be eating and lifting and not worrying about watching your cals. I'm just judging by your avatar, so if I'm mistaken please post a picture to correct me.

BTW, hate to put you on blast but:
    yea that was yesterday and i knew what i was putting myself into there, so i wasnt worried about it
    [IIFYM]
    ΣΦΕ

GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So I had an idea of how many calories I eat a day but never logged them. Tonight will be my first time writing everything down because I haven't seen any change in weight and I am starting week 3. The scale today said 184lbs, I must be doing something wrong but my diet is very clean.
    As of 7/13/07 100% rep return green or red!!!

KQguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) KQguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) KQguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) KQguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) KQguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) KQguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) KQguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) KQguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) KQguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) KQguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) KQguy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by GetShredded View Post
    So I had an idea of how many calories I eat a day but never logged them. Tonight will be my first time writing everything down because I haven't seen any change in weight and I am starting week 3. The scale today said 184lbs, I must be doing something wrong but my diet is very clean.
    Take measurements,particularly waist measurements.Just because your weight hasn't changed,doesn't mean you aren't making progress.

We Drowned will become famous soon enough. (+50) We Drowned will become famous soon enough. (+50) We Drowned will become famous soon enough. (+50) We Drowned will become famous soon enough. (+50) We Drowned will become famous soon enough. (+50) We Drowned will become famous soon enough. (+50) We Drowned will become famous soon enough. (+50) We Drowned will become famous soon enough. (+50) We Drowned will become famous soon enough. (+50) We Drowned will become famous soon enough. (+50) We Drowned will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BigSnacks View Post
    I realized today I can drink much more water when it's warm/room temperature than I can when it's cold, so I'll start leaving the ice out to increase my consumption.
    For me the easiest way to start drinking water is to bring a reusable water bottle everywhere I go.

Does anyone else here pee like 45 times a day?
    I love you.

Werke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Werke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Werke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Werke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Werke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Werke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Werke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Werke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Werke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Werke is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Werke is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I like to have a scoop every now and then in a PM protein shake with like 4oz of milk, 1 scoop vanilla sugar free ice cream and 1 scoop of ON extreme chocolate. Pretty tasty and not too bad to finish with my dessert (a banana).
    ***A State of Trance Crew***

Registered User Kristie8801@aol's Avatar
    Kristie8801@aol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Female who wants to try warrior diet

The diet sounds interesting .... What is your take on a female trying this who wants to add more muscle and lose body fat ???

Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Kristie8801@aol View Post
    The diet sounds interesting .... What is your take on a female trying this who wants to add more muscle and lose body fat ???
    Females can do it. I'd adjust eating/feeding window slightly though.
    VPX Sports Representative
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vpx/vpx.htm

GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50) GetShredded will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by We Drowned View Post
    For me the easiest way to start drinking water is to bring a reusable water bottle everywhere I go.

Does anyone else here pee like 45 times a day?
    I have always drank a ton of water and once you break the seal it is all over.
    As of 7/13/07 100% rep return green or red!!!

ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    had a ton of energy at the gym today. currently only on my 2nd day.

ate some raspberries and sliced apples through-out the day today at work.

tore up chest day today.

got home ate a plate of salad with some balsamic vinaigrette. then a plate of steamed asparagus. then a skinless rotisserie chicken. now eating a slice of homemade lasagna then will top it off with a protein shake before bed.

wife actually started taking pictures of all I was eating and texted her friends saying "I think he turned into an animal". haha.

feels good, can't wait to keep it going.

self_made_hawk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) self_made_hawk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) self_made_hawk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) self_made_hawk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) self_made_hawk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) self_made_hawk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) self_made_hawk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) self_made_hawk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) self_made_hawk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) self_made_hawk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) self_made_hawk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    whew just found out the hard way not a good idea for me at least to work out towards the end of my fast. had to due to work conflict and today i just lacked energy and drive.
    Success isn't a goal, it is a by-product. - coach Eric Taylor

The one and only secret to my training is that I hate my body. Once you look in the mirror and say I like what I see, you've lost the battle. - Dr. Cox (Scrubs)

Time to get big!!!

welp practically starving myself for a whole week with no weight loss so i had 2 cheat days, today ate a whole bunch of crap and now i am back up to 192 again, but whatever i hate my body its a piece of crap
    [IIFYM]
    ΣΦΕ

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    welp practically starving myself for a whole week with no weight loss so i had 2 cheat days, today ate a whole bunch of crap and now i am back up to 192 again, but whatever i hate my body its a piece of crap
    *Sigh*
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

self_made_hawk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) self_made_hawk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) self_made_hawk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) self_made_hawk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) self_made_hawk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) self_made_hawk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) self_made_hawk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) self_made_hawk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) self_made_hawk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) self_made_hawk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) self_made_hawk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    you should probably just go ahead and give up..
    Success isn't a goal, it is a by-product. - coach Eric Taylor

The one and only secret to my training is that I hate my body. Once you look in the mirror and say I like what I see, you've lost the battle. - Dr. Cox (Scrubs)

Time to get big!!!

Originally Posted by self_made_hawk View Post
    you should probably just go ahead and give up..
    i know right?
    [IIFYM]
    ΣΦΕ

asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i know right?
    lol, why did you starve yourself dork? you really arent makin sense dude... you obviously need to re-evaluate and start from scratch..
    IG: chaseirons
    SC: chaseirons

10,000 calorie challenge #1
    https://youtu.be/E1b3hP4IAgg

10,000 calorie challenge #2
    http://youtu.be/o6yhpK84d9U

Fast food challenge
    https://youtu.be/xw1sF0kwpSY

Registered User TheReductionist's Avatar
    TheReductionist will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheReductionist will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheReductionist will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheReductionist will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheReductionist will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheReductionist will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheReductionist will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheReductionist will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheReductionist will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheReductionist will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheReductionist will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm guessing you have some real body issues going on so here is my advice here, I guess adding to ErickStevens, you would already be lean enough so stop trying to get da abz and just worry about eating a healthy diet and lift F*cking hard in the gym.
    It is better to be defeated on principle than to win on lies
    - Arthur Calwell
    Arnold's favourite supplement:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXe4ZNdhOIU&feature=related
    Shutup and Squat

Registered User AussieTrapezius's Avatar
    AussieTrapezius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AussieTrapezius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AussieTrapezius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AussieTrapezius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AussieTrapezius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AussieTrapezius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AussieTrapezius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AussieTrapezius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AussieTrapezius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AussieTrapezius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AussieTrapezius is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You under eat for 16-18 hours then you must over eat to compensate. It says nothing about starving yourself for 1 week.

Registered User TheReductionist's Avatar
    TheReductionist will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheReductionist will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheReductionist will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheReductionist will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheReductionist will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheReductionist will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheReductionist will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheReductionist will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheReductionist will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheReductionist will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheReductionist will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AussieTrapezius View Post
    You under eat for 16-18 hours then you must over eat to compensate. It says nothing about starving yourself for 1 week.
    He was refering to eating low calories, not literally starving.
    It is better to be defeated on principle than to win on lies
    - Arthur Calwell
    Arnold's favourite supplement:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXe4ZNdhOIU&feature=related
    Shutup and Squat

Battery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Battery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Battery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Battery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Battery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Battery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Battery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Battery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Battery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Battery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Battery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Undereating

For the undereating section you want to eat low GI fruit correct? So are any of these good?

Low GI

Cherries 22
    Plums 24
    Grapefruit 25
    Peaches 28
    Peach, canned in natural juice 30
    Apples 34
    Pears 41
    Dried Apricots 32
    Grapes 43
    Coconut 45
    Coconut Milk 41
    Kiwi Fruit 47
    Oranges 40
    Strawberries 40
    Prunes 29

I thought the book mentioned not eating grapes but I couldn't remember for certain

ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    can't wait until after the gym tonight.

2 huge ribeye steaks marinating in the fridge right now. marinade is damn easy and tastes awesome. montreal steak seasoning, olive oil and some soy sauce.

this diet is so easy to follow and manage.

don't have to worry about what i will do for lunch every day at work either.

PedalPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) PedalPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) PedalPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) PedalPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) PedalPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) PedalPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) PedalPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) PedalPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) PedalPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) PedalPower is on a distinguished road. (+10) PedalPower is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ThrowinWeight View Post
    can't wait until after the gym tonight.

2 huge ribeye steaks marinating in the fridge right now. marinade is damn easy and tastes awesome. montreal steak seasoning, olive oil and some soy sauce.

this diet is so easy to follow and manage.

don't have to worry about what i will do for lunch every day at work either.
    MMmmmm! Sounds good. Take pictures of the feast! I have actually never had a ribeye...sigh. I'm too cheap, haha.

samanthayee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I guess you can't do this while bulking.

asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by samanthayee View Post
    I guess you can't do this while bulking.
    you can if you have a big appetite.. i know i could
    IG: chaseirons
    SC: chaseirons

10,000 calorie challenge #1
    https://youtu.be/E1b3hP4IAgg

10,000 calorie challenge #2
    http://youtu.be/o6yhpK84d9U

Fast food challenge
    https://youtu.be/xw1sF0kwpSY

Originally Posted by asto_86 View Post
    you can if you have a big appetite.. i know i could
    yeah I went nuts last night, I could hear my stomach digesting everything I just devoured as I started falling asleep.

chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the one meal a day warrior diet=Horse****.

Not only is it NOT the most efficient way of eating, it leads to tiredness and irritability.

Everyone who tries these fad diets likes to talk about how awesome they are in the begining, yet they can NEVER stick with it.

I'd bet my last penny that the original poster does NOT stay with his newfound "AMAZING!" diet.

KQguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) KQguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) KQguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) KQguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) KQguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) KQguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) KQguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) KQguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) KQguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) KQguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) KQguy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by chrisjd View Post
    the one meal a day warrior diet=Horse****.

Not only is it NOT the most efficient way of eating, it leads to tiredness and irritability.

Everyone who tries these fad diets likes to talk about how awesome they are in the begining, yet they can NEVER stick with it.

I'd bet my last penny that the original poster does NOT stay with his newfound "AMAZING!" diet.
    Why is it just a fad?Lot's of people eat this way(before this diet ever came out),most people eat more frequently only because that's what so called experts say to do.I am sure alot of people(including myself),are relieved to find out you don't have to eat all day long.This diet simply makes life easier for alot of people.

beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Kristie8801@aol View Post
    You probably already got a good answer, but I just thought I'd add, I'm a female, I've been following this way of eating for about 2 weeks now, and I love it. I've also been losing weight(fat) fairly steadily, the hunger during the day is easily manageable (drink water, and its ignorable), and I have no problem eating enough calories in the evening. Getting enough protein can sometimes been a lil challenging though.

It's great for me, and also extremely convenient, and i loves it. I could probably continue for months (or years even).

Take that haters. :P
    BluePrint Believer!

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163012481