Page 3 of 75 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    fapping wilst on knees beaucephus's Avatar
    beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) beaucephus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mneugeba View Post

I was wondering if any of you in this thread could post something in response to all of the science pointing to the body being incapable of processing more than about 30 grams of protein in one sitting.
    My statement is backed by millions of years of research

Humans can efficiently metabolize 100s of grams of protein at a single sitting
    10k+

tradertrader is just really nice. (+1000) tradertrader is just really nice. (+1000) tradertrader is just really nice. (+1000) tradertrader is just really nice. (+1000) tradertrader is just really nice. (+1000) tradertrader is just really nice. (+1000) tradertrader is just really nice. (+1000) tradertrader is just really nice. (+1000) tradertrader is just really nice. (+1000) tradertrader is just really nice. (+1000) tradertrader is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mneugeba View Post

I was wondering if any of you in this thread could post something in response to all of the science pointing to the body being incapable of processing more than about 30 grams of protein in one sitting.

Can any of you see a reason why the studies in the thread linked above are less trustworthy than the ones referenced by Keelhual in this post:
    i dont know enough about any of these studies to have anything 'scientific' to say,

but i can tell you this: the idea that the human body requires 30 grams of protein every 3 hours seems a little specific doesnt it? i mean, think about it, does it make sense?? (in light of the way people actually live)

and what is meant by 'processing'? food doesnt disappear 3 hours after you eat it...

the whole 'starvation mode' thing is skewed, you can benefit from allowing your body to 'eat' some excess, it is healthy to be hungry

again, i have no science to back this, but if you want to be lean, why on earth are you eating all day?

Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Might try this too, i just ate about 5k cals today and usualy on 1.5-2max so doubt im gna feel hungry or eat tom at all cuz i feel like im gna blow up but if i do it ll be only after w/o and just some protein then might carry on with 1 meal a day.

initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000)
    Alright guys, here's an update to my first day on the diet. In the morning I wasn't hungry really at all. In the early afternoon I started getting a little hungry but I drank some water and diet soda and it went away. However, during this time I felt a little sick/dizzy and it was hard for me to concentrate, and it felt like I didn't have too much energy. Before my workout at 2pm, I was a little worried that this would hinder my performance in the gym. The first thing I did was swim. At first I wasn't feeling it, I felt like it was pretty hard. But then a couple minutes into it I felt fine! I swam 500m and I didn't crash at all. I then ran 1.5 miles immediately after at a 6:30 min/mile pace and I felt great the whole time through. By the end of the run I wasn't sweating at all. I then set a PR on my dead hang pullups by 1 extra rep, then continued to do the rest of my lifting routine and I felt fine.

I then broke the fast at 4:15 with a protein shake. Still wasn't hungry. And just 30 minutes ago I proceeded to have my big meal; I had veggies, eggs, a protein shake, some beef, and some whole grain cereal and peanut butter. Only ate 1900 calories so I can eat 800 more. This really is cool!

initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000)
    Oh yeah I forgot to ask, I had around 100 grams of protein in that meal alone. Should I split up my protein intake throughout the day or can I eat 200 grams of protein in a single meal?

Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Question: Would you say a pre WO supp is fine to the approach of the diet/would work the same if takin it?

asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    So I did it today on accident, lol... Absolutely had no time to eat.. Was busy out of state all day. When I woke up I had a small shake of 3g fat, 4g carbs and 10g of protein.. Then that was it till 8.30 at which I had a dinner salad, a cup of broccoli both of which were served with olive oil and vinegar, and then a 16oz new york strip medium rare which came to about a 1500 cal meal I estimate with all the olive oil.. Freaking delicious! I'm soo full layin here in bed, happy, and ate 850cals under my cals today. Tomorrow I am on a plane and in the airport all day till I get home at about 8pm at Which point I'll do something big again.. I'm thinking
    24oz asparagus
    30oz chicken breast
    and 72 almonds
    for 1700 cals

Achilles- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Achilles- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Achilles- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Achilles- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Achilles- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Achilles- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Achilles- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Achilles- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Achilles- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Achilles- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Achilles- has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Keelhual View Post
    A good one that is much easier at the moment, but we'll see over the next few months. I've got several people doing a similar approach so we'll have some good data to compare.

The first few years you start bodybuilding, you'll be obsessed and meals, etc. won't be an issue getting them in. 5 years into it, sometimes you think to yourself that there's better things you want to be doing with your time. I'm in amazing shape and it's to the point where I'm very satisfied. Nobody but me cares whether my arms are 16" or 18", I'm not doing this professionally. So with that mindset that I now have, how can I maintain this amazing physique with as little effort as possible? That's where I'm coming from with this. It just feels EXTREMELY natural and healthy to eat this way, I feel fantastic so far.
    just wanna say we like to use the term "natural" alot, throw it around whenever we want a little truth to something but disreguard it when we would have to give up modern lifestyles. it also depends on what culture your talking about, not all cultures had the eating habits ori describes, its just another way of doing things. often dilitants will say "hunter-gathers did this, hunter gathers did that" but there was no one hunter gathering band, some lived in a land with plentiful food and some lived in a place where food was scarce, so to say that it's natural to eat in all one sitting is really subjective and just a selling point he uses to make a sucessful book.
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends" - One Stab, Legends of The Fall

"I try to **** once a week with no fap in between. Bishes love my passion. No fap is Spartan." -ErsatzSpartan

lol oh boy. i have red blocks. well i got news for you ****er, Gumby was green, and Gumby was a *******. cheeriy on mate. at the end of the day your still 152lbs lolz were had.-EHPMH400

Naturawr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been wondering about the Warrior diet a while ago and this thread gave me inspiration to finally go for it. Been having the usual 4-5 meals before.

It's 3.30pm and all I've had is a few cups of Mate and a Sun warrior protein shake (1 cup) and the hunger has come and gone. Kinda light feeling but with energy. So far so good.

Going to hit the gym later and have the big meal afterwards at night.

My step-dad has done something kinda similar to the Warrior diet all his life, not that extreme though. But he never eats much in the morning and during the day. After his workday or in the night he eats a lot. He won the championship in our providence back in the 80's in powerlifting and always had low bodyfat etc. They used to make jokes(still) about how that skinny can lift that much and eat so much... heh

yeahfairly is on a distinguished road. (+10) yeahfairly is on a distinguished road. (+10) yeahfairly is on a distinguished road. (+10) yeahfairly is on a distinguished road. (+10) yeahfairly is on a distinguished road. (+10) yeahfairly is on a distinguished road. (+10) yeahfairly is on a distinguished road. (+10) yeahfairly is on a distinguished road. (+10) yeahfairly is on a distinguished road. (+10) yeahfairly is on a distinguished road. (+10) yeahfairly is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Alright, You ****'ers got me real interested! I have dropped 10lbs over the last 4 weeks just following Wave Lengths 3 rules! My problem is this, I ain't hungry until I eat! Once I eat I feel blah! I am running 200+ protein a day and low carbs. I can go all friggin day with nothing but coffee and water! This sounds like it was designed for a feller just like me. Is this a good program for dropping 10% - 15% BF? I really don't see any variation to wave lengths post, other than your total intake comes from one meal. Actually it would be easy to run a much higher deficit just eating once a day. I have approx 190 lbs LBM and need to dump another 30lbs of BF to get to my goal weight in the 200-210 range. Any help appreciated!

asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by yeahfairly View Post
    Alright, You ****'ers got me real interested! I have dropped 10lbs over the last 4 weeks just following Wave Lengths 3 rules! My problem is this, I ain't hungry until I eat! Once I eat I feel blah! I am running 200+ protein a day and low carbs. I can go all friggin day with nothing but coffee and water! This sounds like it was designed for a feller just like me. Is this a good program for dropping 10% - 15% BF? I really don't see any variation to wave lengths post, other than your total intake comes from one meal. Actually it would be easy to run a much higher deficit just eating once a day. I have approx 190 lbs LBM and need to dump another 30lbs of BF to get to my goal weight in the 200-210 range. Any help appreciated!
    Haha.. I've seen wave's meals.. He kicks ass. I'm going to give my 1700 cal meal in this evening.. If I can't eat it all I will say yes trying to do it all in one meal is beneficial for cutting.

Keelhual is just really nice. (+1000) Keelhual is just really nice. (+1000) Keelhual is just really nice. (+1000) Keelhual is just really nice. (+1000) Keelhual is just really nice. (+1000) Keelhual is just really nice. (+1000) Keelhual is just really nice. (+1000) Keelhual is just really nice. (+1000) Keelhual is just really nice. (+1000) Keelhual is just really nice. (+1000) Keelhual is just really nice. (+1000)
    Haven't been here for a bit, good to see the discussion still going.

2 friends and I (everyone doing this diet), went out for all you can eat sushi last night for our meal... that was just awesome! We were there for almost 3 hours, I was completely stuffed. Must have put down over 100 rolls and a bunch of assorted steak dishes, etc. 13 green tea ice creams lol.

No, I've never been fat - started off as a very skinny kid. Been bbing for about 5 years, and I attribute the traps to very heavy deadlifting over time.

This book is HIGHLY worth buying, if not, I do believe it's all over the torrent sites by now. There's also a version on scribd you can find. Again, if you want to support Ori, that's what I would suggest.

Just an update: I'm up just about 1.4 lbs. on my morning weigh-in and have lost a bit of fat (veins in shoulders and lower abs coming in a bit more). (7 or 8 days in now)

The last meal SHOULD be planned, make sure to get your veggies and a big protein source in first, and then I typically eat whatever I want. The last 4 nights have been 3 cups of oatmeal with a bunch of chocolate chips in it about 20 minutes before bed.

I'm just playing with this experiment, so we'll see what happens =)

Don't overcomplicate or overthink things guys!

Spanish proverb: It's not the same to talk of bulls as it is being in the bullring.

Try it out if it interests you.

This, for most people, WILL NOT BE GOOD FOR GAINING - but with the right metabolism perhaps it could work.

Keelhual is just really nice. (+1000) Keelhual is just really nice. (+1000) Keelhual is just really nice. (+1000) Keelhual is just really nice. (+1000) Keelhual is just really nice. (+1000) Keelhual is just really nice. (+1000) Keelhual is just really nice. (+1000) Keelhual is just really nice. (+1000) Keelhual is just really nice. (+1000) Keelhual is just really nice. (+1000) Keelhual is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Achilles- View Post
    just wanna say we like to use the term "natural" alot, throw it around whenever we want a little truth to something but disreguard it when we would have to give up modern lifestyles. it also depends on what culture your talking about, not all cultures had the eating habits ori describes, its just another way of doing things. often dilitants will say "hunter-gathers did this, hunter gathers did that" but there was no one hunter gathering band, some lived in a land with plentiful food and some lived in a place where food was scarce, so to say that it's natural to eat in all one sitting is really subjective and just a selling point he uses to make a sucessful book.
    I'm using the term because of the way I feel when I eat this way. I don't feel like a lethargic pile of sh it all day like when I eat 6 meals a day. I feel light and energetic, hence, it feels natural to me.

But you make a good point, there were different tribes and different people obviously evolved with different metabolisms.

So this morning I'm a bit more of a believer... Stomach Is completely flat and empty. My muscles look full and I look just as lean..
    I'm gonna give it an honest week of stacking my traditional 6 meals into one.. I'm pretty excited about it.

bretthobbs2008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bretthobbs2008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bretthobbs2008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bretthobbs2008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bretthobbs2008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bretthobbs2008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bretthobbs2008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bretthobbs2008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bretthobbs2008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bretthobbs2008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bretthobbs2008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by asto_86 View Post
    So this morning I'm a bit more of a believer... Stomach Is completely flat and empty. My muscles look full and I look just as lean..
    I'm gonna give it an honest week of stacking my traditional 6 meals into one.. I'm pretty excited about it.
    It's pretty awesome how great eating this way feels... and it makes a lot of sense really... In high school I did almost this just due to convenience and not really giving a damn and i weighed like 120lbs... got to college and could eat whenever i wanted and jumped up to a nice 180 (fat) I'm at 155 now bulking up from 150 and trying to do this with intermittent fasting... hoping i can post some positive results for those curious about bulking on it!

Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah it works, I preety much have 1 solid meal a day. In the morning I get Boarshead honey turkey on wheat (club roll or hero. whatever they have) with extra mayo and extra meat. From there I have coffee everyonce in a while and then I got some whey/casien at work that I mix with some water.Sometimes I get the same after work then i Got my pwo shake and whatever ever pops makes for dinner(I just eat the meat and maybe the carb if I find it acceptable) if not Ill drink some milk if I find it nesseracy or ill wait till the next morning. Maining 200 at 15%bf give/take.To bulk or kick up my calories for a bit to change it up I buy some oatmeal and natty pb and when I run out that means im cutting

But on the weekends in not walking 10 hours a day and I eat alot more, I guess thats the secret. Used to work in a deli, I would stuff my face about every hour with all the chicken cutlets, eggplant (grilled or breaded/fried) and freshmozzella I can eat, lost 100 pounds doing that
    Last edited by DonBx; 12-12-2009 at 09:15 AM.

slimjimmacdim is not very well liked. (-100) slimjimmacdim is not very well liked. (-100) slimjimmacdim is not very well liked. (-100) slimjimmacdim is not very well liked. (-100) slimjimmacdim is not very well liked. (-100) slimjimmacdim is not very well liked. (-100) slimjimmacdim is not very well liked. (-100) slimjimmacdim is not very well liked. (-100) slimjimmacdim is not very well liked. (-100) slimjimmacdim is not very well liked. (-100) slimjimmacdim is not very well liked. (-100)
    you do workouts empty stomach or take whey/fruit etc?

take a shake after workout?

Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by slimjimmacdim View Post

I been doing light to heavy construction for about 3 -4 years, its either you eat a ton of whatever is available to you or you dont eat at all. I wish I had the drive in the gym that I do on delivery day. But yeah it dont matter to me, zero appetite here, I eat for nutrition when I eat, I personally dont run off food more like water for me

Sorry if your post wasent directed towards me

slimjimmacdim is not very well liked. (-100) slimjimmacdim is not very well liked. (-100) slimjimmacdim is not very well liked. (-100) slimjimmacdim is not very well liked. (-100) slimjimmacdim is not very well liked. (-100) slimjimmacdim is not very well liked. (-100) slimjimmacdim is not very well liked. (-100) slimjimmacdim is not very well liked. (-100) slimjimmacdim is not very well liked. (-100) slimjimmacdim is not very well liked. (-100) slimjimmacdim is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by DonBx View Post
    I been doing light to heavy construction for about 3 -4 years, its either you eat a ton of whatever is available to you or you dont eat at all. I wish I had the drive in the gym that I do on delivery day. But yeah it dont matter to me, zero appetite here, I eat for nutrition when I eat, I personally dont run off food more like water for me

Sorry if your post wasent directed towards me
    suppose that true ive done labourign work on ampty stomach before

s soon as I got home total devoured masses of food and then fell aslepp lol

I mean for max muscle gains vbetter have a shake pre/post workout?
    Last edited by slimjimmacdim; 12-12-2009 at 09:27 AM.

tradertrader is just really nice. (+1000) tradertrader is just really nice. (+1000) tradertrader is just really nice. (+1000) tradertrader is just really nice. (+1000) tradertrader is just really nice. (+1000) tradertrader is just really nice. (+1000) tradertrader is just really nice. (+1000) tradertrader is just really nice. (+1000) tradertrader is just really nice. (+1000) tradertrader is just really nice. (+1000) tradertrader is just really nice. (+1000)
    good thread everyone

as to the pre-workout meal questions:

the book allows light eating during the day, i dont do this, but it is suggested to be fruit, maybe an egg, something like that, personally i prefer to workout completely empty (feels great, strange nervous energy, put a strong black coffee in there too and youre flying) but i dont see why you couldnt have something first

if you check out intermittent fasting threads on here you will find this guy martin or marvin who recommends 16hrs fast, 8 hrs eating and includes a pre and post workout meal along with a large meal (or something like that)

but try a workout on empty, i bet you will be surprised...

mneugeba is just really nice. (+1000) mneugeba is just really nice. (+1000) mneugeba is just really nice. (+1000) mneugeba is just really nice. (+1000) mneugeba is just really nice. (+1000) mneugeba is just really nice. (+1000) mneugeba is just really nice. (+1000) mneugeba is just really nice. (+1000) mneugeba is just really nice. (+1000) mneugeba is just really nice. (+1000) mneugeba is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by tradertrader View Post
    i dont know enough about any of these studies to have anything 'scientific' to say,

but i can tell you this: the idea that the human body requires 30 grams of protein every 3 hours seems a little specific doesnt it? i mean, think about it, does it make sense?? (in light of the way people actually live)

and what is meant by 'processing'? food doesnt disappear 3 hours after you eat it...

the whole 'starvation mode' thing is skewed, you can benefit from allowing your body to 'eat' some excess, it is healthy to be hungry

again, i have no science to back this, but if you want to be lean, why on earth are you eating all day?
    I couldn't agree more with your logic. BUT, logic without science?? What good is that? I don't buy the multiple small meals a day myth anymore (like everyone else here), but what ammunition can I use to back myself when confronting someone who still lives by that myth? In my opinion logic doesn't suffice alone.
    For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me STRENGTH (Philippians 4:13)

What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know. It's what we know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

A thankyou to BodyBuilding MythBusters:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121116421

tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Question: does it hinter your ability to loose your hunger while fasting if you do this diet only 4/7 days a week?
    The snozzberries taste like snozzberries!

Registered User Murphy_Dee_Raptors's Avatar
    Murphy_Dee_Raptors is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murphy_Dee_Raptors is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murphy_Dee_Raptors is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murphy_Dee_Raptors is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murphy_Dee_Raptors is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murphy_Dee_Raptors is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murphy_Dee_Raptors is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murphy_Dee_Raptors is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murphy_Dee_Raptors is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murphy_Dee_Raptors is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murphy_Dee_Raptors is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey OP,
    Could you post a pic of one of your big meals when you get the chance? I'm sure it would be a cornocopia of deliciousness, plus I'm curious to see what all that food at once looks like.
    "Every fourth quarter, I like to Mike Jordan 'em" - Jay-Z

Originally Posted by Murphy_Dee_Raptors View Post
    Hey OP,
    Could you post a pic of one of your big meals when you get the chance? I'm sure it would be a cornocopia of deliciousness, plus I'm curious to see what all that food at once looks like.
    Have you seen some of wave lengths meals? Pretty impressive

Originally Posted by slimjimmacdim View Post

I usually have my 2nd or 3rd small berry meal about an hour before my workout (depending on the day if I'm working out at 2pm or 5 pm). So you have a bit in your stomach, but not alot.

PWO - I'm working out 3 days a week right now, so on one day PWO it's Meal #3 (30g shake and berries), and on other 2 days it's 30g beef protein isolate shake and then wait 45 minutes and then have my big meal.

Going to hit my warrior meal now, will take pictures and post them up tomorrow sometime

Originally Posted by tabasco.sauce View Post
    Question: does it hinter your ability to loose your hunger while fasting if you do this diet only 4/7 days a week?
    You tell us bro - this is just one big experiment, if you want your question answered, try it out and let us know!

thicknlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) thicknlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) thicknlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) thicknlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) thicknlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) thicknlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) thicknlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) thicknlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) thicknlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) thicknlean is on a distinguished road. (+10) thicknlean is on a distinguished road. (+10)

OP, best thread ever!

I had no idea I was even on the so called "Warrior Diet." I have been eating basically one huge feast at night for the past 6 months and have maintained (even enhanced) my lean physique. My muscles are denser, my workouts (both cardio and weight) are intense as ever and my vascularity is better than it has ever been. I started doing this as I found no matter how much i ate during the day, once it got dark out, I became ravenous. I decided one day to just have a coffee with cream for breakfast, an apple or banana for lunch and whatever and however much i wanted at night. This diet works so well and to think that all those years I spent wasting time going to bed hungry. I eat a great deal at night.

Today, I had coffee for breakfast and a slice of papaya for lunch. I started eating dinner at about 5 pm (worked out between 3-4:30). I had half of a large pork roast, 3 meat patties with cheese, 3 becks beers, 2 slices of pumpkin pie and several hunks of various cheeses. I am stuffed to the gills and am going to bed this way, knowing I will awake lean and mean. It works well, OP. I know you are only 8 or so days in but stick with it and you will love it like I do.

GREAT THREAD!

BTW, I used to be 250 lbs (eating carbs all day long) and now weight 174 eating this way.
    While the pencilnecks are busy talking about what should work, I like doing what actually works for my body. This is your game. Own it!

ToughGuy10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been following the same type of diet for some time now, just never knew there was a name for it. I've been bulking just fine eating one big meal after my workout. I've actually noticed a decrease in body fat as well, as compared to a 6 meal a day diet, too much eating for me. Good thread going on here.

Okay I'm finishing up on day 2 of this diet, and today wasn't as good as yesterday. I do a lot of cardio and I tried swimming today with no food in me and I got tired way too easily. I know some people recommend training without eating anything beforehand but I think tomorrow I'm going to eat around 500 to 800 calories as a pre workout meal. I don't think doing intense cardio fasted is a good thing... at least for me

Second day was easy for me. Ran 3 miles at 9 mins per mile with no food, when I got back I started cooking and killed it! Lol... Here's what my feast was.. In order:
    12oz asparagus
    6oz green beans
    6oz broccoli
    20oz chicken breast (was full after this)
    200g blueberries
    54 almonds
    4 egg whites
    1 whole egg
    3 scoops of solution 5 mrp in water

after that I took a shower and crashed in bed about 3 hours ago.. Woke up to piss and thought I'd see what's up and thought I'd leave my results.

Also, I weighed before I went to run, I looked sooo lean. Before my trip my bathroom scale said I was 176 at 9% bf.. (it reads a lil high, bit it's consistent at it so it's pretty valid).. Which was Thursday morning. Saturday night when I got home from the airport I jumped on the same scale and it said 173 and 7%bf... IT has never said 7.. Ever.. And i jumped off and on and said the Same each time.. That alone impressed the hell outta me.
    Anyways, food is still digesting, I'm going back to sleep.
    Last edited by asto_86; 12-12-2009 at 11:56 PM.