Thread: tattoos and BB

muscleprince has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscleprince has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscleprince has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscleprince has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscleprince has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscleprince has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscleprince has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscleprince has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscleprince has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscleprince has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscleprince has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

tattoos and BB

what are your thoughts on the look of tattoos and a good BB physique? An enhanced look or an impurity to the body?
    Also what do you think of judges views to BB competitors with tats on for a show?

tommygunn_stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tommygunn_stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tommygunn_stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tommygunn_stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tommygunn_stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tommygunn_stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tommygunn_stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tommygunn_stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tommygunn_stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tommygunn_stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tommygunn_stud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i dont know how judges would react to tattoos, but i won't get a tattoo untill i have the body for it. im bulking now, so i dont want to go get mine done, but as soon as im done cutting, im getting it.

PhazenFFect has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhazenFFect has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhazenFFect has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhazenFFect has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhazenFFect has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhazenFFect has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhazenFFect has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhazenFFect has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhazenFFect has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhazenFFect has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhazenFFect has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I read in a BB magazine once that a number of studies showed that the pigment from tatoos can actually destroy muscle cells in a few years. This means that the area where you get the tatoo will actually struggle to develop and even get smaller with time. Something to maybe think about. And another thing... Getting a tatoo in a area that is likely to grow a lot bigger over time, like your bicep or chest, will cause the tatoo to stretch and loose shape.

Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I got a tattoo on ym side just cause i thought about body building its not on my side either its on the side where my ribs will always show

muscleprince has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscleprince has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscleprince has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscleprince has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscleprince has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscleprince has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscleprince has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscleprince has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscleprince has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscleprince has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscleprince has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My biggest premenition about getting a tat is how it will look in 20 years when I wanna be a parent. there are also negative connotations about them like it or not. I even have two designs chosen already but have been sitting on the fence for some time.

Fatal-Fury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatal-Fury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatal-Fury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatal-Fury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatal-Fury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatal-Fury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatal-Fury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatal-Fury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatal-Fury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatal-Fury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fatal-Fury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Muscleprince, exactley my view on it - Ok, I'll like it today, will it be faded and what will I think of it in 20 years or so?
    19, 79 kgs, 5'11
    Bench: 92
    Deadlift: 132
    Squat: 69

iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iam fuzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Get something that means something to you. That way you wont regret it. For example, if i was ever to get a tattoo, id get my last name in chinese characters or the characters for strength/respect/honor. Stuff like that

-fuzz
    Cutting Goal : 185-190lbs
    11/06/09 : 184lbs
    12/06/09 : 189lbs
    01/06/10 : 194lbs
    02/06/10 : 196lbs
    03/06/10 : 195lbs
    04/06/10 : 199lbs
    05/06/10 : 201lbs
    06/06/10 : 198lbs
    07/06/10 : 195lbs

"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."
    -Socrates

MY LOG @ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120191531

theninthplanet is not very helpful. (-500) theninthplanet is not very helpful. (-500) theninthplanet is not very helpful. (-500) theninthplanet is not very helpful. (-500) theninthplanet is not very helpful. (-500) theninthplanet is not very helpful. (-500) theninthplanet is not very helpful. (-500) theninthplanet is not very helpful. (-500) theninthplanet is not very helpful. (-500) theninthplanet is not very helpful. (-500) theninthplanet is not very helpful. (-500)
    I've planned to get my mothers greek maiden name on across my back in Old English text.

For those curious, my mothers maiden name is Tsirozetis.

Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Big_fuzzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    MASSIVE cross in my back, lat to lat, neck to the bottom.

Itl look awesome doing a lat spread.

Plus, goes witht he whole hardcore powerlifter look.

GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Judges don't tend to take a tattoo into account UNLESS it hides muscle seperation. A arm band tattoo wouldn't matter, but a six inch squared tattoo directly over the middle back... expect the judges to dislike that.

Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Spuddy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i want more for my upper arms, but not till something good hits me

siggy

Location: Surrey, Walton on thames, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Spuddy View Post
    i want more for my upper arms, but not till something good hits me

Looks good man.
    Current Lifts - B 140kg x 5| S 185kg x 3 | D 200kg x 6 | Front S 130kg x 5 |

☆☆☆ υк ¢яєω ☆☆☆

☆☆☆ MISC INK CREW ☆☆☆

☆☆☆ Occasional competitor crew ☆☆☆

Febs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Febs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Febs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Febs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Febs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Febs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Febs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Febs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Febs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Febs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Febs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lee Priest

/thread.
    Prolab

www.prolab.co.uk

Registered User CertifiedStrenght's Avatar
    CertifiedStrenght has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CertifiedStrenght has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CertifiedStrenght has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CertifiedStrenght has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CertifiedStrenght has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CertifiedStrenght has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CertifiedStrenght has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CertifiedStrenght has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CertifiedStrenght has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CertifiedStrenght has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    tanning destroys tatoos so these guys are tanning so much its destroying there tats i also heard that in the npc jr and other ametrure organizations they sometimes take off points if its to big or sticks out
    if your thinking about competeing maybe get an orange or light colored tat
    -IRON MAN ATHLETICS
    -HARDCORE/PROFROMANCE WEAR
    -COMING EARLY SEPT

hybridioN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hybridioN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hybridioN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hybridioN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hybridioN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hybridioN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hybridioN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hybridioN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hybridioN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hybridioN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hybridioN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i got both of mine because i wanted them. i could care less what anyone else thinks.
    ------------------------
    i've been slacking, but it felt sooooo right.
    ------------------------

supp's
    -------
    nutrex anabol 5
    fish oil
    mucle milk

RoCesK19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RoCesK19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RoCesK19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RoCesK19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Before I got my tattoo I asked the guy who was doing it about muscle growth, he said that he gets the question alot and that if the area does get bigger, the tattoo will grow with the skin so hopefully it doesn't stretch. Plan on getting more, but heres my first one. (pic was taken a few months ago when I first got it)
    Attached Images

magikal1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i drew mine myself, took me a couple months to perfect it...its still not finished yet lol. i could care less what anybody thinks, and i sure aint going in a bb show so its aite :P
    Attached Images
    "To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the Gift."--Steve Prefontaine

Shortyflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shortyflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shortyflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shortyflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shortyflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shortyflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shortyflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shortyflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shortyflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shortyflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shortyflex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I dont like the idea of tattoos at all to be honest, I'd never have one. I think the big name pros would all get them if they thought it would help in competitions, obviously they dont.

Besides, if you're still looking to expand your muscles, wont a tattoo get a distorted shape eventually?
    I'm out to prove that vegetarians can be body builders too.
    I'm also a loser and would appreciate positive reputation for being so nice and stuff.

userofclock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i think theyre really awesome if they mean something to you. and you are all wondering what you will think of it in 20 years when your a parent. i think you will be a cool dad because my dad has tatoos and i always thought they were cool

yeh I saw lee priest's new one...man that's pretty radical on his face.
    I met this guy in Australia once who had barbed wire on his neck and really regtretted having it done.