Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by LveNLrn View Post
    All I am asking for was a discussion, that article, if anyone has given some time to read through it, has made some of the most sense for me. It doesn't say that just because someone was or wasn't breast fed that they now have cellulite....

I just don't like the idea that people keep telling me that, you're a woman & so if you have it, suck it up, most do, & there's Nothin you can do about it.

I have seen some women body builders profiles on here, where they're ripped in every other way, & yet still have cellulite, & yet when they *carb up* they eat white potato's & white rice ect, ect, Are they on the pill too? Supposedly prolonged use of the pill can muck up your hormones which can in turn reek havoc on your body from the inside out.

I have also been playing around with the idea of going raw. There's nothing wrong with trying it. I already have limited access to certain foods.

Thank You for being so honest with me heidismommy, as I've seen a lot of your posts through this site, & respect your opinion. From what I can tell, you have a Great body!!

I find it difficult when I ask a lot of the younger women through pm about their body or w/e & I never seem to hear back from them. :S

I am also not saying that I don't think ppl should eat a certain way & what not, but so far eating dairy & wheat/gluten has not been benefiting me. (Lactose Intolerant *btw I LOVE milk* & IBS) UGH! Acne & Cellulite.

What I've been doing hasn't been working, time to do it differently. ~guess I am just rambling now, my apologies.
    Oh, I totally wasn't trying to be snarky or attack you for posting the article. Going back and re-reading my post it sounded snarkier than it was meant to be. I just don't agree with the article and I doubt there is any science backing anything that was written because it just doesn't make sense.

Most bodybuilders and figure competitors get so lean that they do lose the cellulite appearance because most subcutaneous fat gets shed. But women tend to lose fat from the butt and thighs last because that is where we tend to store the most fat so it's entirely possible to look pretty ripped, but still have some fat in that area. Part of it has to do with hormones (natural AND artificial), but our bodies tend to hold onto that fat until the very end. Muscle, even with a bit of extra fat in that area, does tend to make it look heaps better.

There certainly isn't anything wrong with trying to find what works best for you because it certainly isn't a one-size-fits-all approach. But I gave my story just to reassure you that it IS possible to get rid of cellulite or at least really diminish it. I've done it and I wish I had before pictures. I had cellulite at 85 and 90 lbs. Now I'm 100 lbs and no longer have it. I really think building muscle (for me) has been key. But I've also kept fat gains to a minimum, if I'd gained a bunch of fat too it certainly wouldn't have helped matters.

Thank you and good luck to you!
    On a mini-cut, then onto maintenance mode for the summer.

freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LveNLrn View Post
    Found an interesting article pertaining to why we have cellulite & that it actually isn't hereditary...

http://www.freeacnebook.com/11-14.htm
    As quoted from above:

"Cellulite is considered the 'norm' today because of the foods we all eat. Because fewer babies are breastfed (or just during a few months), even young children can have cellulite nowadays since they already absorb 'dirty' protein from 'baby-food'.
    They also become addicted to the opioid peptides and beta-carbolines (in the baby food) at a very early age. If you have been raised mainly on foods containing opioid peptides and beta-carbolines, you are addicted to foods containing lots of 'dirty' protein. So, if mom has cellulite but breastfed her daughter, and the daughter eats differently and consumes very little 'dirty' protein, the girl will not have cellulite. Or the other way around: if mom has no cellulite but did not breastfeed (or just a few months), then her daughter will have stronger cravings for foods containing opioid peptides, and thus will very likely develop cellulite at an early age.

Beating cellulite is mainly about beating your addiction to wheat- and dairy-products and proteinaceous prepared foods. By sufficiently decreasing your intake of 'dirty protein' (and salt) your cellulite will decrease too - within three months. Depending on how good you want your skin to look, you must decrease your intake of 'dirty' protein accordingly."
    Sorry, but that article is bunk. Cellulite has been around forever, only the name cellulite is recent. There are hereditary factors in play. Beyond that all anyone can do is reduce body fat and increase muscle mass to make the problem areas look better. One may never completely get rid of the lumpy appearance, but one can make solid improvements.

Before the cellulite name was give to lumpy looking fat we lived in world where curves and fat on women were considered beautiful. Then everything went Twiggy and this cellulite name was given to the stuff and became the bane of women everywhere.

barbaramory has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barbaramory has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barbaramory has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barbaramory has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barbaramory has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barbaramory has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barbaramory has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barbaramory has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barbaramory has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barbaramory has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barbaramory has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The most excellent recipe for cellulite reduction is simple apple cider vinegar blended with massage oil. Apple cider vinegar contains the capability to collapse fatty tissues within the body, and the massage oil will aid with the treatment. You have to combine about three parts apple cider vinegar with one part oil to make a cellulite reduction mixture. Put on this treatment to your cellulite one or two times daily for utmost efficacy.

barbaramory has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barbaramory has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barbaramory has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barbaramory has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barbaramory has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barbaramory has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barbaramory has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barbaramory has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barbaramory has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barbaramory has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barbaramory has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Caffeine has been utilized in several cellulite-busting products like cellulite creams with the assumption that caffeine can decrease fat and support fat metabolism. As stated by Dr. Ava Shamban, assistant professor of dermatology at UCLA, caffeine acts by way of fattening up the skin, thus making an even skin consistency. She noticed that there is no decisive proof as to its efficacy but recommends that caffeine might be utilized as a momentary way for cellulite reduction. Home treatments utilizing coffee grounds act on similar standard.

Massage a cellulite cream onto the affected area with your fingertips. Using the fingertips makes the cellulite cream more effective.