ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Question Moving Companies...

Anyone ever dealt with moving companies? The Air Force is sending a company to pack up my house for my move tomorrow. Wondering if I need to watch these dudes like a hawk or if these companies are usually pretty good at being "good" with your stuff.

I want to say it's an independently contracted United Van Lines that's coming to do the move. This is the first time I've ever moved having a house/family.
    Professional Wrestler
    Current South Korea PWS Heavyweight Champion
    Twitter - @RyanOshun
    Instagram - RyanOshun

antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ProWrestleFan View Post
    Anyone ever dealt with moving companies? The Air Force is sending a company to pack up my house for my move tomorrow. Wondering if I need to watch these dudes like a hawk or if these companies are usually pretty good at being "good" with your stuff.

I want to say it's an independently contracted United Van Lines that's coming to do the move. This is the first time I've ever moved having a house/family.

I would pack up the breakables myself, and watch them like a hawk regardless of their reputation, and I imagine that most people do.
    I'm just here for the gangbang.

ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    I would pack up the breakables myself, and watch them like a hawk regardless of their reputation, and I imagine that most people do.
    My wife and I took stuff that's of "value" to use (jewelry/medals) and are packing them and bringing them in our cars. We also took the priceless stuff (pictures/scrapbooks) and are boxing them and putting them in the back of our car as well.

They're moving my house items, I'm keeping enough closes to wear and uniforms until my new house is ready to move in on the 8th of January...
    Professional Wrestler
    Current South Korea PWS Heavyweight Champion
    Twitter - @RyanOshun
    Instagram - RyanOshun

antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ProWrestleFan View Post
    My wife and I took stuff that's of "value" to use (jewelry/medals) and are packing them and bringing them in our cars. We also took the priceless stuff (pictures/scrapbooks) and are boxing them and putting them in the back of our car as well.

They're moving my house items, I'm keeping enough closes to wear and uniforms until my new house is ready to move in on the 8th of January...
    I just don't trust people as a whole, and especially not movers. I've heard alot of horror stories about people stuff being really f*cked up when it got there. In fact, about a year ago my grandparents hired movers when they bought a new house, and they broke a sofa. I'm still trying to figure out how the f*ck you break a sofa.

My vote still goes with "watch them like a hawk"
    I'm just here for the gangbang.

mshane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am from new York and moving to New Jersey. Please advise a good moving company. I am looking to move this month. Please feel free to send me a message. Thanks in advance!
    [URL="http://www.holidaysinromagna.net"]Hotels in Romagna[/URL]

Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mshane View Post
    I am from new York and moving to New Jersey. Please advise a good moving company. I am looking to move this month. Please feel free to send me a message. Thanks in advance!
    lol wut

_J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    All the national companies suck.. when I was moving from Colorado to Texas I researched them all and found they all pretty much are worthless.

Make sure you buy moving insurance for actual value of loss if the AF doesn't. It will probably run a few hundred but saved you the .60cents/lb or whatever it is in your state limit.

Wrap the hell out of your stuff with the packing paper, bubblewrap, etc. Get those boxes with dividers speciallly designed for plates/cups/bowls. Those come in really handy.

Tugnuttle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I know this is an older post, but for anyone else working with a moving company for the first time, I'd definitely advise keeping an eye on them. There are a LOT of bad apples in that industry and some pretty shady practices (I can't post links but take a look at some of the moving company red flags on the blog for Three Men & A Truck--a company I have used and do recommend--and you'll see what I mean & what to look out for). I can't tell you how many stories and news articles I've read about people getting scammed out of more money than they agreed to or not having their belongings delivered as promised. Some companies even appear to hold your stuff hostage until you pay them a jacked up price. In general I think you're pretty safe dealing with a more established company, but even then I'd be cautious.