mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Looking for a Personal Trainer in Lubbock, TX

Hello All,

I am looking for a personal trainer for myself who resides in Lubbock, TX. I am looking for a trainer who has the appropriate certifcations with a specialty in sports performance and training. I have become a slob over the past 2-3 years and I am ready to get in the best shape of my life. My priority is to become a 2-sport athlete (soccer and softball) and once I feel I am ready, try out for semi-pro or competitive traveling teams. I do have the skill, it's just rusty from all this fat.

I would really appreciate any input from anyone. Either a personal trainer as described above or a soccer or softball coach who would be willing to train me one on one. I would also like to find a nutritionist in Lubbock as well. Thanks everyone.

Erica

BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50) BSCSCS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mmater View Post
    Hello All,

I am looking for a personal trainer for myself who resides in Lubbock, TX. I am looking for a trainer who has the appropriate certifcations with a specialty in sports performance and training. I have become a slob over the past 2-3 years and I am ready to get in the best shape of my life. My priority is to become a 2-sport athlete (soccer and softball) and once I feel I am ready, try out for semi-pro or competitive traveling teams. I do have the skill, it's just rusty from all this fat.

I would really appreciate any input from anyone. Either a personal trainer as described above or a soccer or softball coach who would be willing to train me one on one. I would also like to find a nutritionist in Lubbock as well. Thanks everyone.

Erica
    Found this thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...+lubbock+texas

Maybe she can get you in touch with a good PT.

drecc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello All,

Erica

Hi! I noticed your interest in a well certified personal trainer, and I am actually NASM certified and currently reside in Lubbock, TX. I have alot of experience in the field, and will be working at Bodyworks off 82nd and Slide beginning January 2010. I would love to work with you and help you achieve all your goals.

kingbert23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingbert23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingbert23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingbert23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingbert23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingbert23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingbert23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingbert23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingbert23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingbert23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingbert23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by drecc View Post
    Hi! I noticed your interest in a well certified personal trainer, and I am actually NASM certified and currently reside in Lubbock, TX. I have alot of experience in the field, and will be working at Bodyworks off 82nd and Slide beginning January 2010. I would love to work with you and help you achieve all your goals.
    Bodyworks is a good gym! I am over at zacks club but just because I signed a long term contract. BW is the place to be. I bet drecc can help you achieve you goals too.

By the way let's all keep in touch, there is no telling when we could all use each others help!

Good luck with the PT search.
    "Making an animal of yourself relieves the pain of being man." --Manciata

kprtmr1229 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Personal Training

Hi, my name is Kelleen. I am a certified personal trainer here in Lubbock. I just recently came across your post. I actually have my own studio so you get more one on one attention without having to pay the gym membership fees. If you are still in need of a trainer, I have lots of experience and would love you help you reach your goals. I actually schedule clients for a free fitness assessment before any sessions begin. If you are interested, please email me at roark.personaltrainer@gmail.com or you may call me at 544-2047. I would love to meet you. Thanks for your time.

Kelleen Roark

Hello All,

Erica

Hlambert23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Personal trainer in Lubbock

Hi, I am a personal trainer in Lubbock Texas and I would love to help you. Check out my web page hollyfit.net. All my contact info is there along with testemonials and my profile. I look forward to hearing from you.
    Holly Lambert