Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Atheism, Cures terrorism Sicshift's Avatar
    Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000)

Very high IQ, yet no degree. This you? Older members particularly

I'm very intelligent. Not bragging, just stating fact. I'm in Mensa, have an IQ far above the Genius marker level, yet I never finished college. My brain hasn't helped me a ton financially other than knowing stupid facts and remembering everything. So it's not much to brag about. It would be if I'd applied myself but I didn't. Not until now.

I've made a lot of money in investments and stocks, as a personal trainer and other areas. I've spent the past 4 years not working though since I broke my back and had surgeries etc.

I'm 31 now. I've been told that Sales, Real Estate and a couple other areas are my only real choices to make a great income. Of course, I've done all that to a lesser degree but it's time for me to get back in the job world. I've been my own boss for years so it will be weird to work for someone. I don't have to. I could create my own business. I have capital but that takes time for profitability and in this market....

So I'm about to start looking for a job in the worst economy this country has seen in many decades and I have no degree and haven't worked in a couple years.

Don't take my IQ thing as bragging. I've found it doesn't have a lot to do with success. LOL. It's more annoying because I feel the potential I have but since I didn't get a degree, no one will really take me over others with advanced degree's which is understandable.

Any guys in this boat or got past this and doing well? I know The Misc is a younger crowd but this is what's been on my mind a ton and just felt like throwing it out there.

Lame cause I have 8 certs in PT, real estate license, Series 7 for Stocks etc, and others. I spent enough time practically to just get a degree. Man if I could do things different....

No Cliffs. Just skip the thread if you don't want to read.
    Last edited by Sicshift; 11-30-2009 at 05:45 PM.

broceadin is a name known to all. (+5000) broceadin is a name known to all. (+5000) broceadin is a name known to all. (+5000) broceadin is a name known to all. (+5000) broceadin is a name known to all. (+5000) broceadin is a name known to all. (+5000) broceadin is a name known to all. (+5000) broceadin is a name known to all. (+5000) broceadin is a name known to all. (+5000) broceadin is a name known to all. (+5000) broceadin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    same here brah when your autistic people realy dont need your help :<
    yo bros its broceadin of the brocean up in this thread.

Angus is ready.... supacrazymonkey's Avatar
    supacrazymonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) supacrazymonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) supacrazymonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) supacrazymonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) supacrazymonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) supacrazymonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) supacrazymonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) supacrazymonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) supacrazymonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) supacrazymonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) supacrazymonkey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I will soon be the opposite actually. Will have my degree in about 3 more semesters but I probably have the IQ of a retarded bunny. Seriously though, I'm incredibly stupid.

Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000) Naix is a name known to all. (+5000)
    why would you mention how above genius level you are if it has nothing to do with anything?

Angus is ready.... supacrazymonkey's Avatar
    supacrazymonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) supacrazymonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) supacrazymonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) supacrazymonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) supacrazymonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) supacrazymonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) supacrazymonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) supacrazymonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) supacrazymonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) supacrazymonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) supacrazymonkey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Naix View Post
    why would you mention how above genius level you are if it has nothing to do with anything?
    Everything has something to do with anything. I don't understand wtf you are saying good sir.

IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Better Unborn View Post
    Man, I wish I had a higher IQ. All this academical sh!t would be so much easier. Brb, reading a chapter about chemical synthesis of dna and remembering nothing of it.

Feels bad man
    Depression proportional to IQ. Just sayin. Ever seen a depressed Down Syndrome's kid? Ignorance is bliss...

hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm very intelligent. Not bragging, just stating fact. I'm in Mensa, have an IQ far above the Genius marker level, yet I never finished college. My brain hasn't helped me a ton financially other than knowing stupid facts and remembering everything. So it's not much to brag about. It would be if I'd applied myself but I didn't. Not until now.

I've made a lot of money in investments and stocks, as a personal trainer and other areas. I've spent the past 4 years not working though since I broke my back and had surgeries etc.

I'm 31 now. I've been told that Sales, Real Estate and a couple other areas are my only real choices to make a great income. Of course, I've done all that to a lesser degree but it's time for me to get back in the job world. I've been my own boss for years so it will be weird to work for someone. I don't have to. I could create my own business. I have capital but that takes time for profitability and in this market....

So I'm about to start looking for a job in the worst economy this country has seen in many decades and I have no degree and haven't worked in a couple years.

Don't take my IQ thing as bragging. I've found it doesn't have a lot to do with success. LOL. It's more annoying because I feel the potential I have but since I didn't get a degree, no one will really take me over others with advanced degree's which is understandable.

Any guys in this boat or got past this and doing well? I know The Misc is a younger crowd but this is what's been on my mind a ton and just felt like throwing it out there.

Lame cause I have 8 certs in PT, real estate license, Series 7 for Stocks etc, and others. I spent enough time practically to just get a degree. Man if I could do things different....

JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000)
    high iq does it = good common sense?. from waht i hear alot of intelligent people lack common sense. also from my experience.

high intelligence with great common sense. a person u need to be friends with. as long theres booze, weed,coke, e/mdma and bitches

Buy high, sell higher. HMFIC_BROWSIN's Avatar
    HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    plenty of smart ppl living middle class earning 50k/year.... I'd rather be a dumbass tiger woods/50 cent/mike tyson or something
    Spoiler alert; you die at the end.

Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000) Sicshift is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Naix View Post
    It's frustrating. I guess it has to do with something because I do have potential. I learn things fast and generally make money wherever I work. It's hard though because it's all about degrees. I get told how intelligent I am ten times a day so I guess it's nice to hear but it frustrates me to no end since I failed to get a great education.

I did go to school and got A's without any effort. At the time though, I just couldn't show up for entire semesters. I got really bored. I was more interested in chicks. I have horrible transcripts. I'm at the age where it's just not worth it to go back unless I do it while having a good job.

I didn't phrase everything correctly, so sue me. I'm just confused and frustrated, that's all. Not perfect and definitely have my faults. I guess my mind also gives me a bit of an ego when doing smaller jobs. I know I don't deserve anything great without having worked for it. Just lost I guess at the moment.
    Last edited by Sicshift; 11-30-2009 at 05:55 PM.

Jedan01 is not very well liked. (-100) Jedan01 is not very well liked. (-100) Jedan01 is not very well liked. (-100) Jedan01 is not very well liked. (-100) Jedan01 is not very well liked. (-100) Jedan01 is not very well liked. (-100) Jedan01 is not very well liked. (-100) Jedan01 is not very well liked. (-100) Jedan01 is not very well liked. (-100) Jedan01 is not very well liked. (-100) Jedan01 is not very well liked. (-100)
    A college degree in a real major (not poli sci or communications) requires both intelligence AND dedication. I know very smart kids who dropped out of finance and accounting because they were not disciplined enough to sit down and do the work that was necessary to get over a C
    Mod negged by BOZZ and getting redder all the time. Feels liberating man

UniBoy5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UniBoy5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UniBoy5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UniBoy5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UniBoy5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UniBoy5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UniBoy5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UniBoy5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UniBoy5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UniBoy5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UniBoy5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Sicshift View Post

My IQ definitely isn't Mensa level but it's certainly good enough that school isn't incredibly challenging as long as I work hard. I feel like I'm in a good situation because I'm smart enough to do well but not so smart that I get lazy and feel that school is pointless.

Feel sorry for you. What were the reasons you didn't apply yourself when you were my age?

thebear217 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thebear217 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thebear217 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thebear217 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thebear217 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thebear217 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thebear217 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thebear217 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thebear217 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thebear217 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thebear217 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If your so f*cking clever go make something of yourself :P.
    Disregard abs, acquire mass.

DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DonMegaR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    job market sux

im a locksmith lol

(at least, comparable intelligence)

associates degree lol
    -= 08-18-2009 Never Forget =-

Workout Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157444353

But who was signature?

Misc Fire Team 2: 1stindoor; Johnnybomb; DonMegaR; NotMeAgain; TheSheepDog; girlygirl; sickdevildog1; MIH-XTC; awds; Sable Strenua; The Big E; prop42

wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Most people accuse me of being very intelligent, including professors (I am saying it this way because I don't like talking about myself)... people I have out-argued who happen to be well educated. Yet most of what it has seemed to have brought me is a head that NEVER sits still, depression because I seem to be overly aware,overly emotional about things that bother me and scatter brain. On the other hand, I am very aware of myself and the things others are thinking. I can usually anylize someone very easily and that has caused me to be able to help some people in my life.

I am actually wayyyy better at conceptual thought, new ways of thinking than memory.

I Just went back to school.. and I cant write an 3 page A paper in 15-20 minutes. However, It is very hard for me to stay motivated because my mind gets exhausted from all the thinking I do on my own. I can't really help it.. sometimes I ponder what sort of mental condition I may have lol.

Just a note; my spelling actually sucks pretty hard too. Lol. I suppose I have been more comfortable with creative thinking than structure. But, I actually have been more into proper english lately.
    Last edited by wanaBsedated; 11-30-2009 at 06:01 PM.

lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lunchbox12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    there is a strong correlation between high iq and landing a high status job.
    but a high iq does not guarantee success at said job.
    Ron Paul 2016

~Mase~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ~Mase~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ~Mase~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ~Mase~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ~Mase~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ~Mase~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ~Mase~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ~Mase~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ~Mase~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ~Mase~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ~Mase~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    High IQ =! Success

yellowfever13 is not very helpful. (-500) yellowfever13 is not very helpful. (-500) yellowfever13 is not very helpful. (-500) yellowfever13 is not very helpful. (-500) yellowfever13 is not very helpful. (-500) yellowfever13 is not very helpful. (-500) yellowfever13 is not very helpful. (-500) yellowfever13 is not very helpful. (-500) yellowfever13 is not very helpful. (-500) yellowfever13 is not very helpful. (-500) yellowfever13 is not very helpful. (-500)
    what is your IQ OP? Mine usually comes in around 150

I make good money... but I would say IQ has nothing to do with making money. Its drive, passion and connections.
    www.syncsoft.co - Software and Electronic Design

Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So go bang out a degree in a couple of years then.
    A young bull and an old bull were standing atop a hill looking at a bunch of heifers in a field below.

The young bull says "Let's run down this hill and fuk one of those heifers."

The old bull replies "No. Let's walk down there, and fuk them all."

coofoostu is just really nice. (+1000) coofoostu is just really nice. (+1000) coofoostu is just really nice. (+1000) coofoostu is just really nice. (+1000) coofoostu is just really nice. (+1000) coofoostu is just really nice. (+1000) coofoostu is just really nice. (+1000) coofoostu is just really nice. (+1000) coofoostu is just really nice. (+1000) coofoostu is just really nice. (+1000) coofoostu is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm the same way. I work at MIT as a janitor, even though I feel I'm smarter than most of the people that go there. Sometimes I see an equation written on a blackboard - like half an equation- I'll just figure it out.

Rod Farva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rod Farva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rod Farva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rod Farva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rod Farva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rod Farva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rod Farva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rod Farva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rod Farva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rod Farva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rod Farva is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm not mensa material but I'm smarter than the majority of people that I come across in my travels. There were about 10 of us hanging out one day telling college stories and I suddenly realized I was only one without a degree and yet was smarter than all of them to varying degrees. They actually agreed. I was wasting away in marketing for a while and got laid off. After a dry spell for a while, I'm now doing blue collar work for the town making inappropriately good money. Between this job and that job, I was out looking for a while and I had a huge inferiority complex at the thought of looking for a decent non-entry level white collar job with no degree. Felt bad man.

EDIT: I will say that I feel like I'm getting many more stupiderer in the last couple of years. My father died of brain cancer and the way certain things seem to slip my mind all the time, my subconscious mind half kiddingly pops up with the idea of a tumor by way of explanation. srs but not.
    Last edited by Rod Farva; 11-30-2009 at 06:03 PM.

hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000) hockeyman1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol.. fukinn misc bunch of jokers

Random Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Random Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Random Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Random Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Random Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Random Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Random Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Random Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Random Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Random Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Random Guy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by IEatPowerRacks View Post
    Depression proportional to IQ. Just sayin. Ever seen a depressed Down Syndrome's kid? Ignorance is bliss...
    I don't know why so many people think that individuals with cognitive impairment are happier than those without. One of the wings at the hospital I'm at is exclusively MR (mentally retarded, IQs 40-70) and they can be just as anxious or as sad as the rest of us.
    Random Guy, Ph.D., Clinical Psychologist
    -Although I offer advice and information, I am not diagnosing or treating anyone
    with anything.

Originally Posted by Jedan01 View Post
    A college degree in a real major (not poli sci or communications) requires both intelligence AND dedication. I know very smart kids who dropped out of finance and accounting because they were not disciplined enough to sit down and do the work that was necessary to get over a C
    yeah, I never had the dedication. Dedication and the ability to show that you can stick to something difficult I think is what degrees are really about these days. At least in non-scientific genres.

wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000) wanaBsedated is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by lunchbox12 View Post
    there is a strong correlation between high iq and landing a high status job.
    but a high iq does not guarantee success at said job.
    Actually only to a point. Most geniuses do not land great jobs, unless they have good coping skills, other abilities that allow them to focus their genius. People with slightly above average IQ's do on the normal.

Originally Posted by yellowfever13 View Post

I make good money... but I would say IQ has nothing to do with making money. Its drive, passion and connections.
    165 and 170. depending on the method. I'm no super genius by any means. My cousin has a much higher. IQ themselves have even been shown to change over time by studying, exercises etc. I agree. It doesn't. You're right on. I don't know why I mentioned it. Probably several reasons but I've had a few drinks and not really feeling like getting that deep. lol.

I agree about the drive, passion and connections. I think I mentioned my intelligence because of my ability to pick up a skill and do it well regardless of a degree. That's all I was really going at I guess? I have the drive, I just need to build that more and not be so wishy washy.
    Last edited by Sicshift; 11-30-2009 at 06:09 PM.

amar. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amar. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amar. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amar. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amar. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amar. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amar. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amar. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amar. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amar. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amar. is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by coofoostu View Post
    I'm the same way. I work at MIT as a janitor, even though I feel I'm smarter than most of the people that go there. Sometimes I see an equation written on a blackboard - like half an equation- I'll just figure it out.
    sup Will

I'm above average intelligence, decent memory.. i tried not to let it go to waste because my father always pushed education, 3.5 more years and ill be a PharmD!
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦

Originally Posted by yellowfever13 View Post

Drive = success

genius = disappointment, depression LOL... well...

Zeal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zeal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zeal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zeal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zeal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zeal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zeal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zeal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zeal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zeal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zeal has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm tempted to go and pass the MENSA membership tests and then tell them to **** off once I pass. Something about a bunch of people jerking each other off over IQ scores just doesn't appeal to me.

That said, having a high IQ won't get you very far without good common sense and initiative. I'd say someone with high drive and ambition coupled with mediocre intelligence will be far more successful in life than a highly intelligent person who just wants to get by.

invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) invain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I feel like having a high intelligence can be a detriment at times. For one, it's hard to communicate with stupid people. I'm not trying to offend btw, being very serious. I also feel like being smart actually makes me much lazier. I'm so used to being able to coast through school when I get into some rather difficult material I'm overly confident and don't study nearly enough. Actually passing classes takes pretty much no effort, it's the fact that I know I could be a 4.0 student if I actually tried that pisses me off.