Registered User stimmyfreestyle's Avatar
    stimmyfreestyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Having trouble making a choise

Hy,

im new here, but i gonna keep comming back to this forum, much more info instead of our belgium forums.

I have a problem with deciding between the BSN Mass stack (no xplode, nitrix, cellmass) or the new BSN Mass stack ( No xplode NT, epozine-02 NT, cellmass NT) or the package of Universal with the M-pack and stack,.....

I was woundering if some of you guys have some info in wich is the better one ........

thx

Gangsta of Supp Miscin Push Press Potts's Avatar
    Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Welcome to the boards. Questions like this really belong in the main supp section. What are youre current goals and what are you looking for in these supplements?
    -Marvel Crew-

still searching my way in this forum :)

Originally Posted by Push Press Potts View Post
    Welcome to the boards. Questions like this really belong in the main supp section. What are youre current goals and what are you looking for in these supplements?

My goals are gaining some dry muscles and have a little extra during my workouts, you can't grow extreme on stuff like this, but i guess it will give you something......

If i read al the reviews, i can't seem to make a choise.

Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Push Press Potts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by stimmyfreestyle View Post
    My goals are gaining some dry muscles and have a little extra during my workouts, you can't grow extreme on stuff like this, but i guess it will give you something......

If i read al the reviews, i can't seem to make a choise.
    What kind of products have you used in the past? Are you currently taking a creatine or whey protein product?
    -Marvel Crew-

What kind of products have you used in the past? Are you currently taking a creatine or whey protein product?
    I already had few kinds of burners, stack 2 came out the best.

I take the Gold whey standard at this moment, did take maximize 100procent whey in the past also....

I had PVL Mega krea K. no effect.

Dymatize Xpand. nu effect or verry little.

Revolutions Crack, had some effect. so was pretty ok.

All stars stack. not verry special.

And had a winstrol (stanozolol) once in pills, that was pretty good, but lost 4kg when i quit it.

So now im searching for something better......

I dont mean to sound like a jerk but since you noticed little to no effects on all of those products, that leads me to believe you gotta start eatin more food and workin harder in the weight room. The key to getting big is to take in more calories than you burn and to work your ass off in the gym. Also are you aware winstrol is a steroid?
    -Marvel Crew-

I dont mean to sound like a jerk but since you noticed little to no effects on all of those products, that leads me to believe you gotta start eatin more food and workin harder in the weight room. The key to getting big is to take in more calories than you burn and to work your ass off in the gym. Also are you aware winstrol is a steroid?

I think the workout's are good, i have a split shedule, change shedules from time to time, weight's are heavy enough, to be just able tot complete my reps.

The only thing where i can see where im wrong is my foodshedule, im on low callories and have like 5days in a week 30-45 min of cardio. before my training. thats because i just need to loose a little bellyfat, in wich you can see in the thread of phototopics from fat to fit page 115 +/-

so i guess i need tot do some more reading on this forum in the foodtoppics.......because i know verry little about mass gaining, because i always focussed on loosing weight.

Thx for the reply's

And yeah i know it's a steroid, but here in belgium it's pretty easy to get, but thats a once in a lifetime tryout. Didn't do or planning to do other types of steroids, thats why im looking for regular supps.

grtz

forgot Mass FX Maximum Strength on the list and curently started Sub-Q from fusion