Thread: Bulk Or Cut?

Reynoldscfc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reynoldscfc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reynoldscfc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reynoldscfc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reynoldscfc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bulk Or Cut?

Hey guys me again haha, iv been on and off weightlifting for months. Im determined to stick to it this time. Need to know what you guys think i should do. I realised my BF percentage is a bit high so have a look and tell me your views to bulk or cut. Cheers lads (Y)
    Attached Images
    When you get what you want in your struggle for pelf,
    And the world makes you King for a day,
    Then go to the mirror and look at yourself,
    And see what that guy has to say.

kevinYu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kevinYu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kevinYu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kevinYu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kevinYu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kevinYu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kevinYu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kevinYu has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Reynoldscfc View Post
    Hey guys me again haha, iv been on and off weightlifting for months. Im determined to stick to it this time. Need to know what you guys think i should do. I realised my BF percentage is a bit high so have a look and tell me your views to bulk or cut. Cheers lads (Y)
    I would say cut. but then again its the winter and that is the time when people bulk.

Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ectotastic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Definitely bulk.
    PM me for chopz. I work for reps.

Reynoldscfc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reynoldscfc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reynoldscfc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reynoldscfc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reynoldscfc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol anymore input guys? ones sayin cut ones saying cut haha :L

thebear217 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thebear217 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thebear217 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thebear217 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thebear217 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thebear217 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thebear217 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thebear217 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thebear217 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thebear217 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thebear217 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Bulk. No point in cutting if theres nothing underneath the fat. If you bulk slowly you might even get a bit leaner as you go along.
    Disregard abs, acquire mass.

Dedicated+Zealous Actions zepplin92's Avatar
    zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i would just clean bulk until march/april...then cut and get bf% low

shud i do some cardio too?

Dedicated+Zealous Actions zepplin92's Avatar
    zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zepplin92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    sure, just make sure your eating enough.

cheers matesy will keep that in mind (Y)