Page 98 of 137 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,940 of 4097

Thread: Back in Black

gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh, warm water is supposed to help too! Eno is a carbonated powder you mix with water. I actually have to take 2 150mg Zantac a day- 1 in the morning, and 1 in the evening, and TUMS on top of that and I sleep on a huge incline and STILL wake up in the middle of the night with it- it sucks. I'm afraid of getting pregnant now. Hahaha! Oh dear.

Hope you find some relief soon
    Team Cookies Give You Superpowers

Current Journal: Adventure Time with Turkey
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170094463&p=1489770341#post1489770341

My Super Awesome SNS log- Lori Battles the Holiday Pudge (Finished):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140145363&page=2

"She's not overtraining- she just trains stupid" -Kimm4

Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by gobbles23 View Post
    Oh, warm water is supposed to help too! Eno is a carbonated powder you mix with water. I actually have to take 2 150mg Zantac a day- 1 in the morning, and 1 in the evening, and TUMS on top of that and I sleep on a huge incline and STILL wake up in the middle of the night with it- it sucks. I'm afraid of getting pregnant now. Hahaha! Oh dear.

Hope you find some relief soon
    ENO sounds like Alka Seltzer I don't know if its approved for pregnant woman or not, I will have to check. I would get mild heartburn every once in a while before this and I thought it was bad, man was I ever clueless! It didn't start happening until the last week or two though so I think its all due to the stomach getting crammed up into my chest. My Dr said that none of my internal organs, other than heart and lungs, are where they used to be lol.

On a happier note, guess who got some sleep last night? I have no idea what allowed it and why I didn't even have a trace of heartburn but I'm not arguing. I think it might have to do with the Greek yogurt and honey I ate yesterday, about ten minutes after eating my heart burn went away and I was able to eat a nice smallish dinner of London broil (I must confess I ate it med rare ), baked potato and salad. I hadn't eaten Greek yogurt in a while so maybe the probiotics helped or the smooth creaminess coated my stomach, I'm going to eat a container a day and see what happens.

Today I go shopping for some work clothes, I figure Ross Dress for Less is a good option since I saw maternity dress pants there for like $12 and some business casual shirts. Can't believe that I am going back to work in two days, it will be nice to be doing something other than sitting around and if I can continue sleeping I might actually be semi functional lol.
    If this were easy, everyone would walk around ripped.

I like eating, it helps with the not dying.

Journal: Back in Black
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120569281

beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hi E

A daily does of greek yogurt sound like an excellent (delicious if it's Greek Yogurt of the Gods) plan for heartburn control
    Anyways just wanted to pop into congratulate you on getting back to work. Short term idleness is good but not for long periods . . . drives me batty.
    "Ego kills spirit. Find confidence in your own progress not in comparison to others." - me waking up 11/21/15

"It does not have to be a perfect workout; just be consistent" - my obi-wan

On my way to new levels in 2017
    347 / 209 / DL 408 / 964.5 / Wilks 429.013

"Stay humble" - B*itch that lifts > me

gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oooh, probiotics are awesome, too That's what my doctor told me to do about acid reflux

Yay for going back to work! What job is this one?? You start tomorrow??? Good luck on your first day, and on the clothing shopping!

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170094463&p=1489770341#post1489770341

swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by beatha View Post
    Hi E

A daily does of greek yogurt sound like an excellent (delicious if it's Greek Yogurt of the Gods) plan for heartburn control
    Anyways just wanted to pop into congratulate you on getting back to work. Short term idleness is good but not for long periods . . . drives me batty.
    this is why I will never, ever "retire"

Oh I love Greek Yogurt of the Gods. I get the plain and mix protein powder in it ... yummerz!

Oooh, probiotics are awesome, too That's what my doctor told me to do about acid reflux

Yay for going back to work! What job is this one?? You start tomorrow??? Good luck on your first day, and on the clothing shopping!
    Probiotics are awesome! I started taking probiotics about a month ago. Not so much for acid relux, but to help with the ... um .... protein "bricks" , if you know what I mean! Hahaha!

Yay for job and shopping! Happy Sunday, Echo
    Caring about what people think of you is useless. Most people don't even know what they think of themselves.

Stop watering dead plants

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by swooshie View Post
    Probiotics are awesome! I started taking probiotics about a month ago. Not so much for acid relux, but to help with the ... um .... protein "bricks" , if you know what I mean! Hahaha!
    Lol what in the holy hell? Is THIS what I have to deal with 20 years from now?
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

Hi Erica! How is the new job going? Are you liking it?? Did you choose a baby gift yet?? I imagine things are super busy for you right now! Pop in and let us know how you're doing when you can

Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by thehobbes View Post
    That made me lulz!

Hiya Erica! I hope you're doing well and sleeping well.

*Waiting for the baby to pop out in a month or so!*
    ~TEAM AMAZON~ Sisterhood of Iron

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144133491
    MyFitnessPal Food Diary: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/perpetua3d

"Whether you think you can or you thing you can't, you're right!" - Henry Ford

Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hi E

Thanks B!

I eat ***e Greek yogurt that is 2% and usally the one with honey to mix in. I've had GYG before and its good too, just not in the mood to dish out the servings lol.

On one hand I hate working, but I think its because of the jobs that I held before. My last job made me very hostile and hate people, brb talking to 60+ retirees (some were as young as 48) that have no idea how good the company they worked for treated them and that blaming everything on that company and me was stupid

I agree, being idle for more than a couple of days is annoying. SO much happier that I am doing something and earning some monies

I seriously think its the yogurt, I go a day without eating it and bam heartburn again. BRB buying stock in ***e!

I will explain about the job in a bit but so far I really like it!

I went clothes shopping and for $88 I got three pairs of pants, three shirts, a sweater and a maternity camisole, not bad for all maternity clothes. The good news is I can wear jeans to the office if I want and athletic shoes which right now is saving my poor feet.

this is why I will never, ever "retire"

Oh I love Greek Yogurt of the Gods. I get the plain and mix protein powder in it ... yummerz!

Yay for job and shopping! Happy Sunday, Echo
    Hey Swoosh!

I agree, retirement will not be for me unless it involves some traveling and doing stuff that I would hadn't been able to do.

Bahaha! Protein logs! I've notice being more regular with consistent eating of yogurt, I love that stuff now, will never go back to Yoplait again!

Thank you again for the virtual baby shower, it really means a lot to me, now I need to do something awesome for the Swoosh!

I'm sure if you stay in shape and have a good diet it wont be an issue lol.

Hi Erica! How is the new job going? Are you liking it?? Did you choose a baby gift yet?? I imagine things are super busy for you right now! Pop in and let us know how you're doing when you can
    I haven't choosen a gift yet, I have such a a hard time with these kind of things. I told Swoosh what has already been bought or given by family and told her anything else is fair game.
    Originally Posted by Redfizz View Post
    That made me lulz!

Hiya Erica! I hope you're doing well and sleeping well.

*Waiting for the baby to pop out in a month or so!*
    Hey Fizz! Thanks for checking up on me.

I can't wait for him to pop out either!

Sorry I've been MIA guys. Getting back to work full time plus little sleep is wrecking me a bit. Now that I'm getting used to it I think I can start squeezing in some journal time.

So far I really like my job, but I'm heading into week two of ten weeks of training so I can't say for sure but I have a good feeling about it. I will be processing medical claims for United Health Care, so no talking to people other then coworkers and supervisors. This makes me very happy, my last job had me to angry all the time and I hated going in but I stayed because over two years of being unemployed and looking for a job had me scared to quit. The hours are nice 7am-3:30pm, weekends off unless overtime is offered and its 5 minutes away from the apartment. The people in my training class seem pretty nice and I really like my current supervisor, she is always positive and genuinely seems to want to help people get promoted within the company.

When its time for Liam to pop out I will get 6 weeks off, it will be unpaid but I will still have a job when I am ready to come back. The cool thing is after a year I can telecommute but I would need to have him day care or have someone come watch him while I work. The benefits are pretty good and they have a wellness clinic and full gym on site complete with dietician and personal trainer, my sup is looking at getting daycare added which would be awesome.

The more time passes the more it looks like we will be here for a while. Jim is still in danger of being laid off due to his status as a traveler, if the company needs to down size the workforce he will be the first to go. If he transfers to the union here he can avoid that and there is no work back home. In April we plan on moving into at least a rental house or if it looks like we will be here for another three years we might buy, tons of cheap houses still and most are new.

Over the past few days I have had crazy swelling of the ankles to the point that I no longer have calves by the end of the day. I have dubbed them "pankles" because unlike cankles it goes away with elevating my feet or sleeping. I will try to get a pic of it since its some crazy shiz!

It looks like we are not going home for Christmas, I won't have Christmas eve off so there's no way that we can go. I'm thinking of buying a small tree and some decorations to at least make it more holiday like.

Oh and some funny stuff from my training. We have to do these modules and in one that goes over the benefits package there was a section on healthy weight that included a personal trainer presenter. She went on about how having a fitness buddy is important and a good example was how a gym member trapped himself under a 140lb bar doing BP. I snorted at this thinking "Does he even lift" and that Ham and B would totally tear that up and not get stuck, people looked at me kinda funny. Then there was was training on sexual harassment and they had some pretty awful actors showing examples of what is considered harassment. In one segment there was guy going on abut how his coworker had to "get to know" him better if she wanted a promotion and the Bert Stare she gave was awesome, I could barely keep myself from laughing.

Hi Erica!!!!

It's awesome that you're liking your job and that they'll give you time off when Liam comes out!! I'm happy for you, I really am! The most important part of working too is liking who you work with/for, and I'm glad that your supervisor is a good one Awesome too that you can telecommute! Yay!

We were thinking of buying a house here eventually, too. I imagine it'll be a good few years before we can move back home, and renting really adds up! We thought at least if we buy a house we can sell it when we move. Plus all the other benefits!

Decorating the house/doing some fun christmas activities together kind of makes it nicer We both have a bunch of surprises for each other + are looking forward to putting up the tree together! Doing little things like baking and decorating can make it seem more festive and makes this place feel just a little more like home. I guess. I will miss everyone, but time goes so fast next year will be here before you know it! It'll be so much fun when Liam is old enough for christmas to be really exciting!

lol! To most people in the world- 140lbs is a lot!!! Most people struggle with a 10lb bag of potatos! Hahhaha! I always throw them around and think "How the heck can people have trouble lifitng this??" Ahhh, people.

Hi Erica!!!!

It's awesome that you're liking your job and that they'll give you time off when Liam comes out!! I'm happy for you, I really am! The most important part of working too is liking who you work with/for, and I'm glad that your supervisor is a good one Awesome too that you can telecommute! Yay!

We were thinking of buying a house here eventually, too. I imagine it'll be a good few years before we can move back home, and renting really adds up! We thought at least if we buy a house we can sell it when we move. Plus all the other benefits!

Decorating the house/doing some fun christmas activities together kind of makes it nicer We both have a bunch of surprises for each other + are looking forward to putting up the tree together! Doing little things like baking and decorating can make it seem more festive and makes this place feel just a little more like home. I guess. I will miss everyone, but time goes so fast next year will be here before you know it! It'll be so much fun when Liam is old enough for christmas to be really exciting!

lol! To most people in the world- 140lbs is a lot!!! Most people struggle with a 10lb bag of potatos! Hahhaha! I always throw them around and think "How the heck can people have trouble lifitng this??" Ahhh, people.
    Hia Lori!

So far I am liking the company and have a feeling that the job will be one that I like. The neat thing is once a graduate I can possibly be employed by United Health Care as a dietician to get some experience in before I move onto what I really want to do. It's amazing how liking the company and people you work with make a difference, my last job I love the people I worked with but hated the job its self. The only good thing if I was still with the old company I would have gotten paid maternity leave for up to 8 weeks I think. Oh well, I might qualify for short term disability for the 6 weeks I will get off with the new job. I can't wait until Liam's old enough to enjoy Christmas, the first couple of years we will probably not go all out since he will have no idea what its all about.

Owning your own home is good idea, renting is throwing money down the drain for the most part, the only nice thing is if something goes wrong its the land lords responsibility not yours lol. I would love to be able to look a a faucet and say "Damn that's ugly, lets put a nice one in." Plus being married to someone in the construction trade that started of in new house construction is a bonus. Another option is if you can rent that house out and buy in one in NF if you could find someone trust worthy to manage the property when you leave.

Today we are going to venture out and see if we can at least get a small table top tree and some lights for the balcony. Jim already got his presents last night and he wants to take me to a huge outlet mall to get mine next week. Not sure if that's a good idea the weekend before Christmas lol. I'm going to make some cookies and plan out our Christmas dinner since we wont be going back home. I'm thinking turkey again or maybe saying screw it and have prime rib We might have Jim's cousin since his aunt and uncle are going out of state to visit the daughter that had twins this years.

I almost forgot about a couple of cool things that happened this week! Friday we went to Jim's companies Christmas party which was fun and they had some decent Mexican food, no green chili though just red chili that gave me heartburn lol. We won a door prize of some Kitchen Aid cookware, so now I have a new griddle and medium frying pan Yesterday we went out for lunch and I had a yummy half turkey sammich with a bowl of creamy lobster bisque. After that we went down to Starbucks and I got a decaf Caramel Machiotto which didn't tear my stomach up like coffee usually does. After that we headed off to Lowes and Home Depot to get Jim's Christmas presents and went to the store to make a yummy beef stew since it was cold and rainy yesterday.

Now that my schedule is settling down I want to get back to working out and this week I get access to the onsite gym so I will go check that out this week.

hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000)
    Liking the job and liking the people FTW! I have had a few boring as hell jobs but I liked them because I really enjoyed being around the people that I worked with.
    Love others well, but love thyself the most

Originally Posted by hieronymous View Post
    Liking the job and liking the people FTW! I have had a few boring as hell jobs but I liked them because I really enjoyed being around the people that I worked with.
    I don't mind boring but dealing with bitchy people all day got to me lol. I know its better to not take it home with you but the thought of going in the next deal to deal with a 48 year old retiree, that got more in their pension than I did working full time, who would complain that they don't have enough to live on made me livid, brb making $30 an hour stamping auto parts, with no education or certifications and getting a fat retirement off if it and not being able to survive Some days I would talk to a cool person like a 112 year old that flirted with me, it was cute.

So I'm sick. Been sick all week and had to take yesterday and today off, I hope it doesn't cause any problems with the job. Being pregnant makes me feel ten times worse, like I've been hit by a bus. I might go to urgent care to make sure its not an infection vs a virus. I can't tell if I'm running temp, I get really cold and then hot. The TUe night Liam had me up all night kicking the living crap outta me and it continued all day Wed, my poor uterus has been mugged Plus my groin seriously hurts, not sure if that's normal or not. So going to urgent care is probably a good idea, just need to find one that take my insurance so they can turn around and reject another claim because they are stupid like that.

Somethings been bothering me and could be that I am sick and irritable. Hubby has this knack of telling me things that he was going to do but never did. It usually is something like "I was going to stop and get you flowers for your birthday." or he was going to get me flowers when I told him I was pregnant and the latest was he was going to get us tickets to see the Hobbit on opening weekend but couldn't find tickets. This kind of stuff pisses me off because I feel like I'm not worth the hassle to stop on the way home to get it but its cool to tell me that you were going to do it. It's like my ex telling me he wanted to purpose on the gondola ride at the Venetian in Vegas but ended up throwing the ring at my head when we got into an argument. I love my husband to death and he has so many awesome qualities but for some reason this just really gets under my skin, I would rather not be told what you were going to do because it doesn't make me feel special at all because you didn't do it.

Glad things are going well with your job!

Sorry to hear that you're sick, that sucks Tis the season! Hope those other problems you have is nothing serious!

That would bug me too, I think. Usually if I'm going to do something for Stephen and don't get around to it- I'll either keep it to myself, or tell him just to see if that's what he wants me to do, and then do it if I find out its something he would have wanted. But it sucks to say you were going to and then not. Best to not say it at all, I agree! Guys!

swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awe, Echo Sorry you're sick and hubby is a dufus Boys are dumb ... and clueless .... and girls rule I think they do have good intentions and can never figure out why we get pissed at them! Men vs Women

Have a good Friday!!
    Caring about what people think of you is useless. Most people don't even know what they think of themselves.

Glad things are going well with your job!

Sorry to hear that you're sick, that sucks Tis the season! Hope those other problems you have is nothing serious!

That would bug me too, I think. Usually if I'm going to do something for Stephen and don't get around to it- I'll either keep it to myself, or tell him just to see if that's what he wants me to do, and then do it if I find out its something he would have wanted. But it sucks to say you were going to and then not. Best to not say it at all, I agree! Guys!
    Thanks Lori!

I call it spreading my Christmas cheer when I go out when I'm sick. It never fails every year around this time

I don't know, it just irks me that he would tell me that he was going to do it and never did. I've gone out of my way to surprise him in the past and if it didn't workout I wouldn't tell him. I figure if he didn't know about he can't miss it. I don't know if he's trying to score points for what he would have done, weird logic there.

Awe, Echo Sorry you're sick and hubby is a dufus Boys are dumb ... and clueless .... and girls rule I think they do have good intentions and can never figure out why we get pissed at them! Men vs Women

Have a good Friday!!
    Bawhahahaha! I love that picture! Guys are clueless to be sure! My husband has a lot of awesome qualities but this one thing gets to me and when I bring it up to him he gets hurt. I've gotten used to not getting presents and stuff from him so when he tells me he planned on something and didn't follow through with it it's like ok rub it in a little bit more

Thanks Swoosh. I think its the time of year, being sick, not seeing family this year for the holidays and the baby stress.

Oh I've been meaning to do this for a while. If you participated in the baby shower please pm an email address or physical so I can send thank you ecards/cards! I swear I wont spam you or send weird and random things (unless you like that sort of thing, then it can be arranged lol)
    Last edited by Echo814; 12-21-2012 at 02:34 PM.

Hi Erica!!!!! Merry Christmas!

Have a Very Merry Christmas, Echo!!!

I have a bellybutton The Shoeless Wonder's Avatar
    The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i was gonna post something nice, but i forget what it was

Hi Erica!!!!! Merry Christmas!
    Early Merry Christmas to you! lol

Have a Very Merry Christmas, Echo!!!

Awes! That's so cute!

Originally Posted by The Shoeless Wonder View Post
    i was gonna post something nice, but i forget what it was
    Lol. Well Kyle can't help you there, but its the thought that counts

Not much going on, other then Sat we went out and bought a couple of outfits for the baby and a pack of diapers. I'm having these weird panic attacks over not having anything for him yet. I keep thinking what happens if I give birth prematurely and we don't even have a car seat to bring him home in and we don't have clothes to put him in and no crib. Family keeps on telling me not to worry but other than a car seat the in laws got and a used changing table that we can't even house here, we haven't had any indication why I shouldn't be worried. I feel like such a failure that I can't even provide basic things for him Even though we went and bought some stuff yesterday I feel guilty for spending the money, am I effed in the head or what?

I'm still sick and I wasn't able to go to the Dr Fri, apparently there are very few urgent care facilities that take our insurance and I can't go to my OBGYN for things outside of my allowed 12 maternity exam visits. I refuse to go to an emergency room, its a waste of time and resources, so I'm dealing with feeling like crud and not being able to do anything about it. I have to go to work tomorrow and find out if I'm still employed and hopefully we get out early.

All in all right now I'm pretty down :/

Aww, poor Erica Its normal to feel guilty over spending money when its tight. I wish I was there to help out

So sorry you're still sick. Can you take Cold FX? It's all herbal stuff. It's expensive, but I swear it works awesome.

Wife and Sammich Maker rickiecoombs's Avatar
    rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Echo814 View Post
    Owning your own home is good idea, renting is throwing money down the drain for the most part, the only nice thing is if something goes wrong its the land lords responsibility not yours lol. I would love to be able to look a a faucet and say "Damn that's ugly, lets put a nice one in." Plus being married to someone in the construction trade that started of in new house construction is a bonus. Another option is if you can rent that house out and buy in one in NF if you could find someone trust worthy to manage the property when you leave.
    ^^ I am always so jealous of people like this! It is so awesome!

Sad to hear you are feeling crappy/stressed out/dealing with non-fun things.

Hope work went okay today. Wish I could help or say something to make you feel alllll better. I REALLY hope your Christmas is as good as it can possibly be, even though it will be "different" this year. <3
    My Journal - Large, But Not in Charge: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128025573

beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beatha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Merry Christmas Erica, Husband and baby

Sorry to read you are feeling ill. Wishing you the best in the new year.

B
    "Ego kills spirit. Find confidence in your own progress not in comparison to others." - me waking up 11/21/15

"It does not have to be a perfect workout; just be consistent" - my obi-wan

On my way to new levels in 2017
    347 / 209 / DL 408 / 964.5 / Wilks 429.013

"Stay humble" - B*itch that lifts > me

Aww, poor Erica Its normal to feel guilty over spending money when its tight. I wish I was there to help out

So sorry you're still sick. Can you take Cold FX? It's all herbal stuff. It's expensive, but I swear it works awesome.
    The taught is much appreciated Lori! I think since its getting closer to the big D day and we don't have any of the basic items it messing with my head big time. I have always like being prepared for things and I feel like I am so far behind right now.

I don't think I can take it Not on the approved medication list for preggos.

Originally Posted by rickiecoombs View Post
    ^^ I am always so jealous of people like this! It is so awesome!

Sad to hear you are feeling crappy/stressed out/dealing with non-fun things.

Hope work went okay today. Wish I could help or say something to make you feel alllll better. I REALLY hope your Christmas is as good as it can possibly be, even though it will be "different" this year. <3
    Awe, thanks Rickie!

Hubby having the cinstruction knowledge that he has will help for sure when we get a house. In Feb we are going to apply for a loan and see what we can get approved for. We can get a huger 4 bed 2-3 bath house with a pool for under $150,000 right now and most of the homes are newer which is nice.

The job is safe, they only put me on a verbal warning since they knew I was sick and they have been good about catching me up on what I missed.

Merry Christmas Erica, Husband and baby

Sorry to read you are feeling ill. Wishing you the best in the new year.

B
    Thanks B!

So Christmas day I made breakfast, spent the day cleaning and then made dinner. Had a yummy prime rib roast with mashed potatoes, roasted asparagus and home made bread. Food was yummy and we had Jim's cousin over so we weren't totally alone. Hubby got his presents over a week ago and I didn't get anything with all the baby stuff we got and my direct deposit fiasco, which finally got resolved yesterday. We've never done gifts since we usually go broke getting his side of the family gifts, way to many nieces and nephews, they need to switch to a draw a name system rather than getting all the kids presents This year with his lay off happening so close to the holidays everyone understood we couldn't do it this time.

Last night I finally broke down and had a good cry with my mother over the phone, I think I really just needed someone to listen to me without the whole "Don't freak out, its taken care of." line. I'm not convinced and honestly I'm not looking for anyone to really help us out, his side of the family already has 10 grand kids/nieces and nephews and my side is just my parents, two sisters, niece and nephew (all of which are worse of than us). The holidays just happened and I understand that people just can't afford to help and I've stressed that to them. We will find a way, I just wish there was more time.

In good news, I'm feeling better. Still not 100% but I don't feel like death and I had my first night of full sleep which helped. The jobs good, they put me on a verbal warning which isn't even on my record.

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh man, you have so much going on right now, glad things are looking up though. Not sure what the work related issue was but if it makes you feel any better here's a lulzy story. My mom works in a bakery outlet store and one of her co-workers got caught eating the products at work, was like an ongoing thing for months lol. I'm sure whatever your thing was couldn't have been any worse than that! /story time
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

Hey Erica Sorry to hear things have been pretty rough, but hopefully everything will turn out ok! *hugs* You'll survive this, I know you will.

Glad you're still in good standing with your job That must have been a relief!

hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000)
    Glad that you are feeling better health-wise. You really don't need much for the baby - so much of the stuff that is out there is superfluous.

Don't forget craigslist for inexpensive baby stuff. We got our change table and crib from kijiji (more popular than craigslist in Canada).

You might even want to put an ad on it asking people for items. If you are specific about what you need (instead of - just gimme stuff) I bet people will give you things.
    Love others well, but love thyself the most

Oh man, you have so much going on right now, glad things are looking up though. Not sure what the work related issue was but if it makes you feel any better here's a lulzy story. My mom works in a bakery outlet store and one of her co-workers got caught eating the products at work, was like an ongoing thing for months lol. I'm sure whatever your thing was couldn't have been any worse than that! /story time
    Bahahahaha! That's awesome! This her?

I have ten weeks of training for the new job and you are not supposed to miss anytime during that period and I had to take two days of because I was so sick. Thankfully the company seems awesome and only gave me a verbal warning, I called in everyday that I missed and caught myself up on the training so its all good. I guess I got used to working in call centers that will bounce you out the door at a moments notice lol.

Hey Erica Sorry to hear things have been pretty rough, but hopefully everything will turn out ok! *hugs* You'll survive this, I know you will.

Glad you're still in good standing with your job That must have been a relief!
    I'm happy that they have been so nice about, you don't mess with a pregnant woman while pregnant. If it was just me I would have toughed it out but I have another little person to think about

Originally Posted by hieronymous View Post
    Glad that you are feeling better health-wise. You really don't need much for the baby - so much of the stuff that is out there is superfluous.

Don't forget craigslist for inexpensive baby stuff. We got our change table and crib from kijiji (more popular than craigslist in Canada).

You might even want to put an ad on it asking people for items. If you are specific about what you need (instead of - just gimme stuff) I bet people will give you things.
    I know there is so much crap out there its crazy! All I really want is a crib, car seat, stroller, bottles, diapers, wipes, maybe a breast bump since I will be going back to work after six weeks and clothes. I will check out craigs list, the only issue is there is a massive perv in the area that responds to all baby related posts and asks if you have a used breast pump and if you could demonstrate it for him and if his wife can try it out Some people are just stupid.

I head my biweekly check up on the 27th and everything looks good. Blood pressure is 106/68, my bellies measuring 34cm and I've lost some weight back down to 174ish on my scale and 181.4 on their scale fully clothed and with heavy boots on so probably 176-178ish. Also the swelling that was going on has stopped which I'm not complaining about I was cleared to take Pepcid AC for the next two weeks to see if it can control my heart burn, took one dose last night and so far I had very minor symptoms so I'm hopeful.
    Last edited by Echo814; 12-29-2012 at 11:18 AM.

Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000) Redfizz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Echo814 View Post
    Bahahahaha! That's awesome! This her?
    BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I laughed so hard!

~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, I found you're baby gift!

~TEAM AMAZON~ Sisterhood of Iron

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144133491
    MyFitnessPal Food Diary: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/perpetua3d

"Whether you think you can or you thing you can't, you're right!" - Henry Ford